Mrs. O'Grady's Boarding House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, if you like we could live together while you waited for your marriage to be dissolved. But only if you wanted to."

"I had thought of that but I need to know that I am faithful to Celia even though I don't even know if she's still living. Your idea is great, but I would prefer to wait a few weeks until things are settled."

"That's fine," replied Jessie, wondering at his selective faithfulness; wouldn't live with another woman but quite happy to use hookers. "Let's hope the dissolution comes through as expected. I'm quite looking forward to being your wife and also to the experience of having and raising children. Ooohhh, darling, this is so exciting, so unexpected."

Jessie kissed him hard and felt his body stirring against hers once more. He leaned away and looked at his watch.

"I'd love to stay but I have an important appointment in less than half an hour, so I've gotta go. Sorry, honey."

After a final kiss they stood up, cleaned up and dressed, then she escorted him from her room and kissed him goodbye at the door. Once he had left she examined the whole situation as objectively as possible, and felt that it was a good deal. She hoped everything would happen as they had envisaged and looked forward to his next visit.

****************************

It was a lovely ceremony; Jake was all smiles in his tailored suit, Jessie looked a picture in her white satin gown with a long lace train. There were only a handful of invited guests, enough to make it a formal occasion but not to make it overpowering. Once formalities were over and she was officially Mrs Jacob Smithers, they were driven away for a well-planned honeymoon at a small island resort.

Eighteen months later Jessie cuddled Adam, her first-born baby to her breast, feeling him sucking her life-giving milk and thinking back to the time she had first met Jake and to the wonderful life they now had together. Truly, she thought gratefully, this was an idyllic life.