Mrs. Olson and Son's Teammate Pt. 02

Story Info
Mrs. Olson and Brandon continue their fun.
3.3k words
4.52
45.5k
51

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deterlake
deterlake
70 Followers

The next morning, Kyle and Brandon got up and got ready for their games. The team had to meet in the lobby a couple hours before their first game for a team meeting and breakfast.

After their coach went over their itinerary for the day, the team rushed over to the breakfast line and began getting food at the hotel's continental breakfast. As they were waiting in line, Mrs. Olson came out of the elevator and looked around. She had noticed the team at the continental breakfast and headed that way.

Shannon was wearing an extremely short sundress, one that barely came down far enough to cover her backside. Both the front and back showed a substantial amount of skin. The front had was very low cut which displayed a ton of cleavage and the back was nearly absent, just containing some straps across her bare back. This made Kyle very uncomfortable, especially in a room full of his testosterone filled teammates.

"Good morning boys," Shannon said as she walked up behind them, gently rubbing Kyle and Brandon's backs, digging her nails a little bit harder into Brandon's to get his juices flowing.

"Good Morning! I love your dress Mrs. Olson," Brandon said.

"Thank you, Brandon" She replied.

"A little short, don't you think mom?" Kyle asked

She looked over towards her son, but didn't acknowledge his comment.

Brandon was doing everything in his power to not kiss her right there in the middle of the hotel lobby.

Meanwhile, every male in the room had taken notice of Shannon and made every effort to get a good look at the beautiful woman's curves.

"Who the hell is that??" Ian, a transfer senior, asked one of the guys on the team.

"Kyle's mom" he replied.

"What a piece of ass she is," Ian said.

As Shannon went through the line she could feel what felt like hundreds of eyes on her. She wondered if putting on a light sweatshirt wouldn't have been a bad idea to avoid some of the stares. "Let them look if they want," she figured. As she finished getting her food, she joined Brandon and Kyle at their table.

"So, are you boys ready for your games today?" Shannon asked

"Yeah, the first team we play is number two in California, so it should be fun." Brandon responded.

"Oh, how exciting!" Shannon replied

"No, what was exciting was me fucking you in the Jacuzzi yesterday," Brandon thought to himself. God, he wanted her again, bad.

"Yeah, should be fun mom," Kyle said, not enthused he had to be sitting at a table with his scantily clad mother.

After a few seconds of inactivity at the table, Brandon's phone vibrated in his pocket. He pulled it out and looked and saw a message from Mrs. Olson. When he opened it up, he couldn't believe what was on his screen. Shannon had sneaked her phone under the table and spread her legs and snapped a picture of her thong!

Just then, Brandon felt her foot go up and down the front of his leg. He shot her a surprised look and she smiled as she was looking down at her phone with her hand on the back of her neck. A second later, his phone vibrated again. This time it was a message that read, 'I want to wish you luck before you go to your game,' followed by a kissing emoji.

He looked at the time and realized he only had about 15 minutes before the bus left for the field. "How the hell was he going to pull this off?" he wondered.

He stood up and put his hand over his stomach, and announced "Excuse me, I have to use the bathroom." He figured this would buy him some time away from his friend without any questions.

About a minute later, Shannon stood up and said "Honey, I'm going to go the ladies room, better here than the disgusting ones at the field."

As she made her way to towards the restroom, she turned the corner and immediately felt a hand around her wrist. Brandon pulled the hot older woman towards him and laid a big kiss right on her perfect lips. Mrs. Olson let out a little schoolgirl giggle. The two looked around for a more discreet place to continue their fun as they currently were in plain sight where they were.

To their left was a glass door that lead to a side parking lot, which was their best option given the little time they had. They hurried out the door and as soon as they got outside Kyle put his back up against the wall and pulled her by the waist towards him. The two continued right where they had left off the night before. He had his hands on her sides and slid them down to her exposed legs. He pulled her left leg up from behind her knee and pulled it to the side of him. He knew the blonde woman in his grip was loving his assertiveness. As he moved his other hand to the front of her dress, she quickly slapped it away.

"If you play well today, you can have that." She said in a teasing tone.

"Well, that, I can do." He responded as he reached back and helped himself to two handfuls of her round ass.

"Ahhaha," Mrs Olson let out something between a laugh and a groan. She tilted her head back and Brandon took the opportunity to kiss down her neck and onto her exposed chest.

Shannon put her hands on his shoulders and looked at him in the eyes and said "We better get back inside mister."

He looked back at her and said, "Mhmm" and gave her a few more pecks, giving her ass another good hard squeeze.

She got on her tip toes and positioned her face next to Brandon's and stuck her tongue in his ear and swirled it around in extremely arousing fashion as she whispered into his ear, "Play well today, this afternoon will be a lot more fun if you do." And gave his earlobe a teasing bite as she backed away from him.

She began her walk back to the lobby and as she opened the glass door, she turned and blew the young man a kiss. "What the hell has gotten into me?" she thought to herself. This is not how a married woman her age should be behaving, especially with one of her son's friends.

"Goddddddd almighty," he said out loud as he exhaled heavily.

When he got back to the table, the mother and son were talking about things at home and Brandon figured it would be better to just get back onto the bus, so he announced he was going to get going.

"Go get em today Brandon," Shannon said smiling at the young man.

Brandon smiled uncomfortably back at her.

He found a spot on the bus and put on his pregame playlist to get in the zone for today's games. He figured it was especially necessary with Mrs. Olson giving him a performance incentive. A few minutes later, Kyle got on the bus and sat next to Brandon giving him a fist pound and a head nod as they got ready for their big game.

As the bus begin to take off to the game, Brandon's phone vibrated and he saw there was a message from Kyle's mom. He made sure to shield his phone with his leg so Kyle couldn't see what was on the screen and was happy he did. There on his screen was his mom pulling down her dress to reveal her perfectly tan tits in what looked like the lobby bathroom. "Naughty, naughty girl" he thought to himself.

The team warmed up and the game started right at 10 AM. Shannon sat in the stands in the top row and was giving Brandon all the motivation he needed. Her short dress at the top of the bleachers gave him an eye level view of her beautiful legs.

He played the game of his college career, scoring two goals and assisting two others, leading the team to a 12-10 win to upset the number the eighth ranked team in the country.

"Great game boys!" Shannon said after the game as Brandon and Kyle packed up their stuff. Brandon looked up to thank her and she bit her bottom lip and smiled seductively at the young man.

"Thanks Mrs. O," Brandon replied.

"Yeah, thanks Mom," Kyle reiterated.

With the win, the team had a big gap between games and Brandon, Kyle, and Shannon decided to go back to the hotel between games. They got into Shannon's SUV and got ready to make the drive over. Brandon made sure to get in on the passenger side back seat so he could get a good angle to oggle the hot mom.

As he looked the MILF over, he was still in shock what they had been up to. He scanned his way down her body and realized that beneath her arms was a gaping hole that allowed him a perfect view of her side boob. He caught himself licking his lips as he became fixated on them. He had to come up with a way to get away from Kyle to spend time with her between the team's two games.

After a couple minutes of brainstorming, he came up with a plan. He pulled out his phone and went to his notification settings. He made sure the volume was on and clicked on the first option so it made a noise, as if he was getting a text.

"Ah shoot," he said quietly, but loud enough to garner a response.

"What's up?" Kyle responded, exactly as he had hoped.

"Tyler and Nick want to go over the offense for our next game when we get back" Brandon replied.

"Sneaky little boy," Shannon thought to herself, knowing what he was up to.

"Oh that sucks," Kyle said, "I'm going to crash as soon as we get back."

A couple minutes later, they pulled up to the hotel. Shannon pulled around and parked in the same parking lot that she and Brandon fooled around in earlier that day. Brandon couldn't be more excited about how things were playing out. He let the older woman walk a few steps ahead of him so he could admire her from behind. Her short sundress bounced up and down and couldn't have been more than an inch from the bottom of her ass when it crept up to its high point.

He must have gotten a little too obvious as after about ten seconds he got a hard elbow to the ribs from his friend.

"Getting a good view asshole?" Kyle asked

"Huh?" Brandon said, knowing he was got caught.

"Fucking perv," Kyle said.

Shannon smiled as she overheard the boys talking.

The three walked through the lobby and to the elevators. When they got in the elevator Kyle took an immediate right and stood facing the front of the elevator. Shannon and Brandon were a couple feet back and Brandon was getting extremely anxious for what was to come between the two of them. He peeked over and got an aerial view of the mom's voluptuous tits. Shannon could feel his eyes on her and decided to have a little bit of fun with him. She took her hand and ran it under the strap on her shoulder and moved the dress away from her body, giving him a quick peek at her breasts in their entirety.

She looked over at his face and couldn't help but laugh at the look of shock on his face. A few seconds later they arrived on Shannon's floor and she got off the elevator. A few steps off, she looked down at her phone and texted Brandon "Rm 1416."

The boys got back up to their room and Kyle went right into the bathroom saying, "I'm going to get in the shower."

"Alright, I think I'm going to get this meeting with Nick and Tyler out of the way," Brandon responded, dropping his bag near the door.

Brandon decided to go down the stairs two floors, as he didn't want to be seen by anyone on the team as he made his way to Mrs. Olson's room. He got to her floor and made his way to her room. He knocked quietly on the door, shaking with excitement.

She opened the door and smiled slyly at her son's friend and took a step back to let him in. He stepped forward and yanked her towards him and kissed her fiercely. With just his game shorts and the thin material of her sundress between them, he could feel his member pushing up against the mound of her pussy.

He began to move her towards the middle of the room and was so fixated on their kiss that the two of them collided into the TV console, with Mrs. Olson taking nearly the entire blow.

"Ow!" Shannon yelled in pain holding her lower back.

"Are you okay?" Brandon asked, worried that she might be seriously hurt.

"Yeah, just going to be sore." She responded.

"Let me see," Brandon replied, turning her around.

He began rubbing the small of her back and took the opportunity to pull her dress up over her head. She put her hands above her head to allow the dress to come off easier. As it came off, her tits came into full view, as she wasn't wearing a bra with her sundress. He gulped, as the mother of two was nearly naked in front of him. He looked at her back and while there was a small mark, it didn't look like it was anything serious.

He didn't want to seem insensitive to her pain, so he continued to rub the small of her back, all the while his eyes were fixed on her ass; it was so tan and perfectly round, he could stare at it all day.

He asked, "How is that?"

She responded, "Much better, thank you baby."

"My pleasure," he said as he stood up and got back to kissing the MILF, this time from behind. He moved her hair away from that side of her face to not obstruct their lips from meeting. He took off his shirt and walked her over to the full wall of window at the end of the room, never breaking their kiss.

She wrapped her arm around his neck and they continued to make out. Brandon moved one of his hands down and cupped her pussy, using his middle finger to violently rub up and down her clit. He used his other to play with her huge tits.

"Ahhhhh" Shannon moaned, he knew exactly what he was doing.

Brandon begin kissing down her back and made his way to her round ass and got his hands on the sides of her thong and pulled it down to her ankles as he gave a playful bite in the heart of one of her butt cheeks.

"Owwww" Shannon said, this time playfully.

Brandon went right to work, spreading out her legs and getting his tongue between the lips of her pussy. He alternated between swirling his tongue and giving her pussy long, hard sucks.

"Ahhhhhhhh" Shannon moaned again. She could barely contain herself, her eyes were closed and her hands hopelessly tried to grasp the glass.

Brandon took off his shorts and grabbed his hardon and slid it into her. He put a hand on her back and pushed forward, which smashed her tits against the glass.

He began thrusting his hips and Mrs. Olson moaned loudly. His cock penetrated deep inside of her; this was the biggest she had since before she was married and she loved every bit of it.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

"Oh Shit!" Shannon said quietly before calling out towards the door, "Who is it?

"It's me, mom." It was Kyle, "I want to talk to you."

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Get your clothes and get into the bathroom." She directed her son's friend.

The two ran into the bathroom naked, Brandon carrying his clothes and holding Shannon's hand, who was in a near sprint as she tried to figure out what to do.

They got into the bathroom and Shannon grabbed a towel off the rack and wrapped it around her body to answer the door.

"Hi Honey. I was just getting into the shower. Come in" Mrs. Olson said.

"Were you on the phone? I thought I heard people talking." Kyle asked his mom as he made his way into her room.

"No," Shannon replied, "Must have be the people next door. The walls at this hotel are super thin."

"So, what did you want to talk to me about sweetie?" Shannon said as she scooted into the bathroom, the small hotel towel was barely able to cover both her large bust and her ass and she didn't want her son to see anything he shouldn't be seeing.

As she got back into the bathroom, Brandon pulled off her towel and lifted her off the ground and over onto the counter. He got his dick right back in between her bright pink pussy lips. Shannon opened her mouth and almost let a noise escape before Brandon quickly put his hand over her mouth to stop her.

They laughed silently at the situation they were in.

"Mom, I wanted to talk to you about the way you've been dressing. I was hoping for the next game you could wear something more appropriate. I'm so sick of hearing about how hot you are from all the guys on the team."

Shannon gave an annoyed look at her son's remark and stopped Brandon for a second, "Honey, can we talk about this later? Something isn't sitting right in my stomach. I think I may be in here for a little while"

"Sure mom," Kyle said as he made his way out of the room.

As he walked out he could've sworn he heard something moving around in the bathroom, but didn't think much of it.

As soon as the door closed, Brandon turned Mrs. Olson and bent her over the bathroom counter. He got his dick back inside of her and started railing her from behind. With the mirror in front of them he got to look right at the reflection of the two of them making love. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as the young man did her from behind. He cocked his hand back and gave her a hard slap on the ass.

"MMMMMM," Shannon groaned, surprised that the Brandon was being so assertive.

Meanwhile, Brandon couldn't believe he just spanked his friend's mom. He also was surprised he had lasted as long as he had. He knew he was on the verge of cumming and did everything he could to hold off. He wanted this to last for as long as it could. A few more seconds had passed and he knew couldn't hold it anymore so he pulled his dick out and came all over Mrs. Olson's back.

Shannon turned and looked at her back in the mirror, which was almost completely covered in her son's friend's cum, "I guess I better get in the shower."

Brandon looked at his sperm all over her and wasn't sure if he had seen a more perfect image.

"Errrr I better get back," he said, "I've got to get ready for our next game."

"I hope you can make it back here tonight" she said. She was really enjoying their time spent together.

"Oh I'll figure out a way to get back," he responded confidently.

He put his clothes back on and made his way out of the room. He closed the door behind him with an enormous smile on his face and made his way back towards the stairway. What he didn't notice, however, was that Sean, a senior on the team had seen him sneaking out of the room and knew exactly who was staying in there.

deterlake
deterlake
70 Followers