Mrs. O'Malley's Golden Juices Ch. 07

Story Info
A cougar and her pissy kitten.
5.2k words
4.5
46.5k
31

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dammit," she growled to herself. "Gotta go."

Susan O'Malley flew down the street, a familiar one where friends lived, on her daily five-mile run. She was nearing her street, but that was several minutes away and she had to pee and pee badly. She loved the sensation when she had someone to share it with, but she was alone this day.

Susan was a well-kept, still beautiful and quite horny 65-year-old silky haired blonde with a rather unique fetish, one she constantly satisfied wherever she could find release. She was a pee freak, loving nothing more than dominating young men, and the occasional woman, with her golden juices. But today, as she ran alone, this pee urge was anything but sexual, overcoming her as she turned the corner to Elm Street. Where one of her good friends, Alana Collins lived.

This being a small town where crime was a rarity, very few people locked their doors. Susan was counting on that as she neared Alana's big house not far from the beach, and darted into the seashell driveway and up the stairs. She was just putting her hand on the door, the urge to piss strong and sure, the first trickle oozing out to flood her abundantly haired pussy, when she heard the noise.

Susan knew the sound of sex. And this was the sound of sex. One voice, a woman, a girl's, coming from just inside the window near the front door, soft, urgent, insistent. The sound of someone about to cum. She pinched off the urge to pee and carefully looked in the open window, through the louvered shutters inside.

"Mmmmm....oh fuck...oh fuck...so hot...." the voice said.

She could only see the back of a blonde head, a young blonde head, as the girl sat on the couch by the window and before her, a laptop open, images on the screen, a video. The girl was clearly playing with herself, thighs splayed wide, her right arm extended between them. Susan saw the muscles of the girl's right shoulder, visible in her tiny halter top, flex and ripple as her hand worked between those marvelously slim, smooth legs.

"Wow," Susan thought to herself. "Who...."

The girl's head turned side to side in pre-orgasmic convulsions. Susan made out the face. It was Amy, Alana's drop-dead gorgeous 20-year-old granddaughter. Susan had talked to her friend a few weeks ago and now recalled her saying that Amy was spending part of her college summer break with her granny, a widow.

"Well I'll be damned," Susan laughed in a whisper, watching Amy frigging her pussy, watching the video image on the screen.

Susan looked more closely at it as the video clip neared its end and the words "Cougars and Their Kittens" flashed across the screen. Amy groaned at the interruption, leaning forward to loop the video again, then leaned back to continue frantically fingering her snatch, Susan behind her just a couple of feet away, watching wide eyed.

She couldn't believe her luck. There on the screen, after a couple of minutes of video foreplay, was an older woman sitting on the face of a young girl, drenching her in piss! Susan groaned to herself, clenching her meaty, muscular thighs as she watched, feeling the need to cum mix with the urge to piss as Amy's hand worked herself into a thigh-snapping frenzy.

Formulating her plan on the fly, Susan walked to the door and opened it, calling out "Hellooooo! Anyone home? Alana?"

She heard the desperate rustling inside, the laptop snapping shut, the sound of clothes being pulled back on.

"Uh, hello?" Amy's nervous voice called out.

Susan walked around the corner, Amy's wide eyed look taking in the sexy form of her granny's friend, a supple, sweaty blonde in tiny white running shorts and soaking wet t-shirt clinging to her firm torso.

"Amy!" Susan called out, walked up to the girl who rose from the couch, face red.

"Oh, hi Mrs. O'Malley," she said as calmly as she could.

"Honey, it's been so long since I've seen you, you're all grown up!" Susan said, drawing the girl to her in a tight hug, arms around Amy's slender back, feeling that young flesh tremble in her grip. "Honey, are you OK, you're a bit flushed?"

She held the girl's slim shoulders at arm's length, looking at her. Amy smiled that nervous smile.

"Uh, no, I'm fine, I was just...was just uh...working out a bit, ya know," she mumbled.

"Oh, I know, so was I," Susan said, stepping back and folding her arms across her chest to look at Amy. "I was just running and had to...well, I have to pee so bad, I couldn't hold it! So I came here, hoping the door was open. Where's your grandmother, still at work?"

"Uh, yeah, she gets out around 5 I think," Amy said, looking at the clock that read 4, frustrated that Susan had cut her orgasm short and figuring a way to get rid of her so she could get back to the task at hand.

"So you're here to keep your old granny company for awhile, that's so nice, so nice," Susan smiled, eyeballing the sexy young girl up and down, marveling at the creamy smoothness of that luscious tanned flesh, her legs long and lean, perky little tits pressed against the halter. "Listen, we'll catch up in a minute, but now..."

She pointed a thumb back over her shoulder.

"Mind if I use the bathroom?" she said. "I gotta pee sooooooo badly, and you know when you gotta pee, you gotta pee!"

She noticed the visible change in Amy's eye each time she said 'pee,' and she smiled. 'This naughty little trollop has a thing for older woman pee does she?' Susan thought. 'Well, well, well...'

"No, sure, not at all, go pee Mrs. O'Malley," Amy said softly, watching Susan turn and walk away, eyeing those sturdy old legs, covered in tanned, slightly wrinkled skin but pulsating with muscle beneath, her solid calves rippling above her short white athletic socks and sneakers.

"Thanks hon," Susan laughed. "Won't take long, I gotta gusher working here?"

Amy groaned as Susan turned the corner to the hallway bathroom, imagining the sexy older woman's "gusher," a thick torrent of golden hot piss streaming from her presumably hairy pussy. She stood for a second then slowly worked her way around the corner. The door was half shut and she heard the sound of shorts slithering down legs. She gulped and walked closer, darting to the other side of the open door unseen, leaning against the wall, listening.

Susan knew, of course, the girl was there. She'd heard the shuffling steps, saw the shadow of her glide past the door purposely left afar. She smiled, shimmied out of her satiny short shorts, turning with her back to the door, swaying hips side to side as she slowly tugged them down. Knowing Amy was watching.

It was a golden opportunity, Amy knew, to see up close and personal what she'd only seen in video, on a computer screen, on her cell phone. She boldly peered around the corner just as Susan was slipping the shorts down, her creamy white ass, offset by those wonderfully tanned legs below, gleaming in a dimply ripple of sexy older-woman fleshiness. Amy groaned, caught herself, went silent, and snuck a hand down her short shorts, fingering her soaking young cunt.

Susan hummed happily to herself, turned and dropped her shorts to her feet, kicking them away. Amy pulled back slightly as she did, not wanting to get caught, and watched, hypnotized, as Susan's big gray bush exploded into view. She fingered herself more insistently now, as Susan squatted, thighs spread, that bush hidden by the t-shirt hanging in front of it. The sound was next, that glorious rush of hot water to cold, the splashdown of steaming piss into the bowl. Amy's fingers flashed more madly in her lusty young pussy, eyes half shut, focused. She bit her lower lip as she heard Susan grunt out the last droplets, the forceful flow ending too soon, the remainder of that golden juice tinkling delicately to the water.

She was about to cum and cum harder than she ever had as she watched. To her horror, Susan looked up -- directly into the eyes so desperately watching her. She winked.

"Well, dearie, what have we here?" Susan growled, sitting back, letting her thighs fall apart, that gray bush twinkling with piss drops. "Get in here girl. Now."

Amy froze, snapping out of her shame long enough to yank her hand from her pants, hiding the glistening finger behind her back and stammering, "Mrs...Mrs. O'Malley..I was just walking by...honestly, I was...."

"I said now, little girl," Susan said sternly, not moving to close her legs an inch.

Amy nervously shuffled in, pushing the door aside and standing just inches before the woman on the toilet. She breathed in the scent of fresh piss, knowing it was still warm in the bowl, and wanted nothing more than to finish herself off, ramming her fingers into her sopping pussy.

That was a lie, she realized. She wanted more. So much more.

"You're not fooling anyone, honey child," Susan said pleasantly, arms folded over her chest, her legs slowly bouncing open and back towards each other, a rhythmic tease that took Amy's glance to them, staring at the sexy, freckled tanned flesh, wrinkled by too many years in the sun but incredibly firm and supple, the sway of loosened inner thigh muscles driving her crazy.

"I saw, Amy, I saw what you were doing, what you were watching," Susan continued, reveling in Amy's gathering shame, her pretty face gone deep red. "Pretty interesting stuff you had on, girl, pretty interesting stuff."

She let the words hang in the air, loving the aura of humiliation around the now trembling pretty blonde before her and adding to them with "What will your granny say, hmmmm?"

"OH GOD NO!" Amy cried, tears welling in her pretty blue eyes. "Mrs. O'Malley, please, no, don't...don't tell her, please!"

Susan just smiled, let her beg for a full 30 seconds before slowly drawing her finger to her lips in a "shhhh" motion. Amy babbled to a stop, eyes wet and imploring. She then turned the finger, curling it three times toward Amy, then pointing to the moist thatch between her spreading old thighs.

"Clean me," she said simply, shifting her butt forward a bit, thighs going wider, pushing her glistening bush into full view of Amy's astonished wide eyes. "Clean the piss from my pussy."

Amy balked. Here she was being presented with one of her ultimate fantasies...the ultimate fantasy, and she balked, uncertain, nervous. Susan smiled.

"Have you ever," she said slowly, "licked the piss from an older woman's pussy?"

Amy silently shook her head. Susan's smile broadened.

"Have you ever just licked an older woman's pussy?"

Amy shook her head, finding herself shuffling slowly toward the object of her pent-up desire.

"Have you ever even licked a pussy?"

Again her head shook side to side, eyes now down, glued to the wet fur between Susan's gorgeous old thighs.

"Well now," Susan laughed, "the time has come. There is a first time for everything, little girl, and your time is here and now. You know what you need to do, what you have to do, what you have so long wanted to do!"

"Oh, God, YES, Mrs. O'Malley," Amy cried, kneeling, hands shaking as she placed them on Susan's smooth knees.

"Thatta girl," Susan cooed, leaning back on the seat and watching the pretty blonde head dip down.

The smell was pungent, strong, overwhelming and it fueled Amy as she let Susan's abundant pussy hair tickle her nose. She inhaled long and deep, embracing the pissy scent, feeling her body heat up with electric urges and then she licked, slowly, delicately, moaning as she tasted. The tiny droplets of piss on her tongue tasted like nectar and she now madly sucked them, licking in mouthfuls of the older woman's glorious thatch, cleaning the piss from them. Susan looked down, smiling, lifting off her t-shirt and bra, letting her saggy tits hang free, tweaking the fat brown nipples in her fingers watching, and feeling, Amy work.

The young blonde was possessed, licking through the copious fur, finding the hot flesh within, running her tongue up and down the piss-soaked slit, reveling in the taste and smell, digging deep into the hole, flashing her tongue in and out, faster and faster to match Susan's insistent gathering moans. She licked from the well of her old cunt, loving the slick feel of the fluids on her tongue, grinding her nose to her nub, marveling at the reaction of the writhing woman before her.

"Here, girl, here!" Susan directed, using one hand to tilt Amy's adoring face up, that tongue finding the clit, dribbling it. "Right there, just like that, just like that....you learn quickly, you little filthy piss-sucking whore!"

The words flowed through her, urging her on, the tongue flashing faster. She looked up as she licked to Susan lifting one of her heavy, wrinkled tit bags to her mouth to suckle her own nipple. She marveled at the folded flesh of Susan's neck as her chin tucked to her chest, a thick patchwork of the sexiest wrinkles she'd ever seen. She worked harder, faster, licking furiously, seeing and feeling Susan's beautiful old thighs close slowly around her, squeezing her head. Susan locked the thighs around the young face between them, holding the back of her head with her free hand and groaning, grinding herself on it.

Amy found herself slipping her hand in her pants, diddling her clit, fingering herself. Susan noticed and anger flashed in her eyes. She slammed her legs out straight, locking her ankles and squeezing Amy's groaning head with her surprisingly powerful old thighs.

"You do NOT touch yourself unless I say so!" Susan barked, bending her legs and snapping them violently out straight, her thigh muscles slicing into Amy's trapped head and neck, the jolt shaking Amy's lovely mane of long blonde hair. "Remove your dirty little fingers from your dirty little cunt!"

Amy obeyed, reluctantly withdrawing her hand, both of them now placed on Susan's squeezing thighs, feeling the solid muscles quivering beneath that sexy wrinkled skin. Susan smiled and released her scissor grip, holding Amy's sucking face loosely in them.

"Finish me, I'm close," she snarled, sucking a tit again and watching the beautiful girl between her thighs. "Finish me...."

Amy moaned and redoubled her effort, that tongue firing up and down over Susan's engorged clit, matching the older woman's moans again, then attaching her lips to it and sucking it into her mouth, holding it captive for her tongue to ripple over it. This seemed to please Susan more, Amy noticed, as she groaned loudly, thrusting against the sucking mouth.

"Yeah, that's it, that's it, suck that clit, lick it, baby," she growled, eyes closed, one hand cupped around the back of Amy's head, pulling her tightly to her sopping snatch. "You learn quick, you dirty little bitch..."

Now as she neared her climax, Susan used both hands to grab Amy's head, closing her thighs tight again against the face, locking her sneakers, squeezing, humping, pumping madly against that young insistent tongue and mouth. Amy groaned in pain and passion as she felt herself go dizzy in the squeezing clamp of the older woman's punishing thighs and felt her explode. Susan screamed with pleasure, thrusting her pussy into Amy's mouth, a thick river of woman cream sluicing out of her cunt and on Amy's probing tongue and down her gulping throat, a full minute of hip-snapping orgasmic fury that left the young girl panting for air in the squeezing thighs.

Susan relented, relaxing her commanding legs, tilting her pussy up a bit and smiling down at the sweaty faced girl between them.

"You've earned this," she hissed and unleashed a stream of golden juice directly into Amy's mouth.

Amy loved the taste and scent of Susan's piss on her pussy hair moments before, but the sudden flood of hot piss that filled her mouth now was out of this world wonderful. She gulped desperately to quaff every jetting stream of pee, closing her mouth to do so, and feeling Susan's hot piss continue, splashing up over her face, stinging her open eyes, filling her nostrils before she opened her mouth again to continue swallowing as much of the delicious golden liquid as she could. Susan finally stopped pissing down Amy's throat and relaxed her thighs to let the face fall back, panting. The girl sat back on her haunches, gulping for air, her face, hair, t-shirt and shorts soaked with Susan's hot piss. Susan sighed, relaxing on the seat, watching amused as Amy sat staring at her, face dripping piss. She leaned forward, framing that face in her hands, lips touching lips.

"Nicely done, my young little piss slave," she growled, kissing the girl.

She mashed her lips tight to Amy's, probing her mouth with tongue, the girl's first female kiss. Her eyes were open, locked on Susan's as the woman made out. Susan pulled her mouth away and then ran her tongue in long, deliberate strokes up and down Amy's wet face, lapping off the remnants of her piss. She finally stopped and stood, her glistening bush inches from Amy's adoring eyes.

"You are a mess, bitch," Susan growled, pulling off her sneakers and socks. "Strip."

Amy eagerly obeyed, peeling off her wet clothing and standing obediently before her elderly mistress. Susan looked at the large shower next to the toilet, pulling aside the curtain.

"Inside, and lay down," she said. "Let's clean you up."

Amy silently shuffled to the shower, laying her bare back to the cool tiles, waiting. She watched Susan straddle her face, looking up the solid calves to the slightly wrinkled flesh of her hamstrings to that beautifully dimpled old ass. Slowly, Susan squatted, the bush parting, the flesh wet and dripping piss drops, descending on the young eager face below. She took Amy's nose into the hairy ring of her asshole, and settled her bush on her mouth and nose.

"Drink up," she hissed and unleashed another torrent of golden juices directly down Amy's gulping gullet.

It didn't seem to end, the hot stream coursing down her throat, and Amy didn't want to. She devoured every drop, her trembling hands curled up and around that dimpled ass, pulling the flesh open, trying to get air in Susan's smothering rump, her nose pinched shut up her tight asshole. She swallowed and swallowed the red-hot fluid and then Susan pushed a hand to her gushing pussy, redirecting the flow from Amy's mouth up and over her writhing young body. Amy felt the hot golden piss coat her little tits and belly and up and down her legs and into her own, shaven snatch, completely soaking her. The piss stream finally abated and Susan leaned forward.

"Mmmmm," she cooed, lapping her own piss from Amy's tits, biting the nipples, then running her tongue over the soaked belly and licking up and down her thighs before burying her face between them. "Now, it's your turn to cum..."

It happened so quickly. Susan's tongue burrowed into the pink folds of Amy's cunt, digging into the gripping hole and then up to lap the tiny clit peeking out between her sexy young lips, and Amy came hard against her face, her own thighs closing around it, squeezing, grinding out her orgasm as Susan licked harder and harder, tasting the young girl's cum tangy with Susan's piss. After a hip-snapping series of smaller orgasms that followed the big one, Amy's thighs fell apart releasing Susan's head. The older blonde laughed and sat back and up on Amy's moaning face.

"Now be a dearie and clean me off would you?" she said pleasantly, dismounting Amy and laying on her back on the piss-soaked tiles now warm.

Amy grinned, sitting up and over Susan's accepting face. She framed it in her young thighs and spread her pussy lips with her own fingers.

"I gotta go bad, Mrs. O'Malley," Amy giggled in a little-girl voice.

"When a girl's gotta go," Susan growled from between Amy's thighs, "a girl's gotta go..so GO!"

Amy's stream started slowly, coating the moaning older woman's face, soaking it, matting her blonde hair against her head and then came harder. As it did, Amy plunked the jetting hole to Susan's mouth, opening the lips, filling her cheeks with the steaming liquid. Susan's eyes were wide open, watching the young girl writhe on her face, cumming as she filled her mouth with piss. She gulped it down expertly, missing not a drop, swallowing the tasty young piss and as Amy finished, running her long tongue into her hole and between her soaked lips, seeking out the very last of her pee.

12