Mrs. O'Malley's Golden Juices Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy slithered off Susan's face, smiling down at the older woman who sat up to face her. Their arms wrapped around each other and they kissed gently at first, then with renewed passion, their legs entwined, pussy to pussy, grinding slowly as they kissed. Their bodies were soaked with each other's piss and now the slick flesh slid over slick flesh, the slippery, sexy sounds echoing off the shower's marble walls.

"That was...unbelievable, Mrs. O'Malley," Amy moaned into Susan's open mouth. "I'm so glad you had to pee and stopped by!"

Susan felt Amy's body relaxed in her arms, complacent, accepting. She couldn't have that. Susan was a woman who loved being in charge, in control. She felt Amy slowly slipping toward peer status and she wouldn't have that. She broke the kiss suddenly, grabbing a handful of Amy's wet hair and snapping her head back to snarl into the surprised face.

"How DARE you?" she spit into the face of the shocked girl. "Do not ever forget who is in control here, bitch!"

Susan felt herself coming alive again, in full dominant mode. Still holding Amy's hair, she slapped the pretty face with an open palm and then a backhands, snapping the girl's head back and forth, glaring at her.

"Mrs. O'Malley! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean...."

Susan stopped her by spitting directly into her open mouth and slapping her again. Amy swallowed the spittle and looked in shock at the pretty older woman before her with the angry eyes.

"You talk too fucking much, little girl," Susan barked.

Still holding Amy's hair, she plunged a hand between their piss-soaked bodies and rudely slammed three fingers into Amy's tight asshole. Amy gasped at the sudden intrusion, stiffening, clamping down on Susan's thrusting fingers?

"OWW!" she shrieked, her head jerking in Susan's grip. "Please, Mrs. O'Malley!"

Susan laughed, spitting into her mouth again and plunging her fingers deeper into Amy's gripping rectum and then just as rudely yanking them out, the digits glistening with ass oils and piss. She held the fingers up between their faces, smiling -- and then wiped them on Amy's nose and lips before forcing them into her sputtering mouth.

"Smell your own shit, baby girl, taste it, love it," Susan cooed in mock gentleness, finger fucking Amy's moaning mouth, watching tears of shame stream down her pretty young face. "That's it, that's it....oh, and there's more where that came from, bitch. Let's see how far you're willing to go..."

She pulled her fingers from the mouth, slapping her face again and releasing her hair to spin around and kneel on the tiles, ass wiggling in Amy's face. She spread the meaty dimpled white flesh in her hands, and Amy watched the hairy rectum open wetly with a lewd moist sound.

"Suck it," Susan growled over one shoulder. "Put your tongue up my dirty old asshole and suck it..."

Amy blinked, unsure of this latest turn of events but leaned in, blinking, watching the rosebud pucker and close, the wrinkled ring wet so nasty but so beckoning. She got closer, sniffing the air, smelling the heady mix of ass funk and piss. She extended her tongue, reaching closer with it, the tip tickling the wet hairs plastered to the circle.

"Oh for fuck's sake," Susan snapped, reaching back with both hands and grabbing Amy's hair and yanking forward. "Get in my asshole and LICK IT CLEAN!"

Amy moaned, eyes closed and pressed against the piss-soaked flesh of Susan's quivering ass, her tongue fully inserted into the older woman's gripping shit chute, going deeper and deeper as Susan pulled and released her head, forcing Amy to tongue fuck her filthy asshole. Susan sighed and then held Amy's face tight, wiggling her meaty ass cheeks to flutter around Amy's cheeks, holding her tight.

"In and out, deep and wet, bitch," she instructed, smiling when she felt Amy take over and rapidly plunge her long tongue in and out of the gripping sphincter, tasting the bitter tang of the moistness within. "That's right, ream it good, girl, get in there nice and deep and enjoy the flavor of my nasty ass!"

Amy's trembling hands kneaded the old flesh, her eyes darting side to side watching the meat of Susan's rump ripple and wrinkle under her fingers, her tongue flashing into the muscular grip of her butt. Susan laughed and wiggled her lush hips, taking the invading tongue deeper still and then clamping down, pulling and drawing it until Amy thought Susan's milking asshole would tear it from her mouth. She cried out in pain and shame.

"Now, let's see how much you really love the taste and smell of my nasty ass," Susan hissed, then grunted, Amy feeling the muscular walls of the asshole around her tongue rippling.

She felt the fart first, then tasted it, then smelled it, as Susan's belly rolled, forcing it out. The walls of Susan's asshole clenched and unclenched, washing the foul air over Amy's tongue and into her mouth, the bitter stench washing up between the cheeks and into her nose. Amy screamed an open-mouthed scream into the meaty chasm of Susan's gripping ass flesh.

"That's it, suck it outta me, let's see if you got what it takes, my little bitch," Susan laughed, thumping her ass into Amy's face and feeling her mouth seal around the puckered hole to suck hard. "Ohhhhh, now you got it...."

Susan farted a few more times and Amy found herself licking and sucking harder, eyes closed in a dreamy state, hands passionately massaging the soft fleshy ass, squeezing more air from her elderly mistress's gassy prison. Susan laughed.

"Goddam, no matter what I do, you love it, you dirty whore!" she roared. "Can't blame you for that..."

And it was in that position, Susan on her knees, Amy's adoring face smothered in her cheeks sucking the nasty fart from her asshole, that first greeted Alana when she turned the corner to the bathroom and looked in, wondering where her granddaughter was and what those strange noises were. The 66-year-old gray-haired slender woman stood, shocked, in the open door, eyes wide, mouth agape as she watched her beautiful granddaughter lustily feasting on the asshole of one of her closest friends.

Susan looked to her left. She smiled.

"Well hello, Alana, good to see you again," she said plainly.

Amy's eyes shot wide and in the same direction at her aghast grandmother, who stood with one trembling hand held over her open mouth, her eyes watering, her mind trying to comprehend what they were seeing.

"GRA-A-NEE!" Amy screamed, her screams muffled in Susan's clenching ass, the older woman not relinquishing her hold on Amy's head as the young girl tried to twist out of the butt she was a slave to.

Alana backed up slowly, twisting and then running down the hallway to the kitchen, leaning over the sink, feeling as if she'd throw up. In the bathroom, Susan finally released Amy's adoring face from her ass and turned to face the trembling girl.

"Relax honey, I'll handle this," she sighed. "I'm good at this stuff. Believe me."

She calmly got up and pulled on a robe hanging behind the bathroom door, walking to the kitchen, and leaning against the counter as Alana bent over, facing the sink.

"How...how could you?" she shrieked, suddenly turning to face Susan, cheeks streaming tears, anger flashing in her dark brown eyes. "She's just a ...."

"A what, a girl?" Susan said evenly. "Oh, my friend, she's a woman, a pure, lusty woman, as am I. And as two women -- two adult, consenting women -- I don't see what the problem is."

Alana blinked in disbelief.

"You...you disgusting....old...WHORE!" she shrieked.

The slap caught her by surprise. Susan's hand flashed out, catching her across the face one way and then the other. Alana's head snapped back to the middle. She saw Susan's robe -- her robe -- part, her saggy wet tits and glistening pussy hair visible in the slit of the opening. Her frantic eyes locked onto Susan's simple stare.

"I don't believe you want to continue in that tone, my friend," Susan snarled, the word 'friend' stinging Alana, making her wince. "In fact, you've been alone awhile and from what I hear, don't date much, so..."

Alana's look went from shock to incredulity.

"No...no, I don't....I mean you don't think...it's so...you, you're so...twisted...and dark...and evil...and..."

Her words were closed off by Susan's mouth pressing against it, filling it with tongue, her dominant eyes flashing into Alana's shocked ones. She held her head by the hair in one hand, pulling painfully, twisting her mouth and driving her tongue deeper inside Alana's, and with the other, tore open Alana's tasteful black business slacks and thrust a hand inside, through the coarse pubic hair and curling her fingers into the wet cunt.

"You filthy bitch," Susan snarled, pulling her mouth away and biting Alana's quivering lips. "You filthy fucking bitch...you're wet...you bitch....."

She savagely sawed her fingers in and out of Alana's relaxing cunt, the woman slack in her grip, leaning against the sink, Susan tearing her blouse open to lick down to her tits, freeing them, biting her nipples so hard so groaned in pain. She raised her weak hands in a feeble attempt to push the dominant woman away.

"No...no please...please Susan...please don't...." she moaned.

She looked over Susan's head bent at her chest, where her mouth continued to painfully work her old tits, her fingers tearing in and out of her pussy, her slacks bunched around her knees. There in the hall, naked and with her arms folded over her chest, was her granddaughter, staring.

"Amy....Amy. I.....she...."

"I'm so sorry Granny," Amy said softly, advancing slowly, caught up in the perverse magic of the moment. "I'm so....sorry....."

Susan looked up from feasting on Alana's thick tits and smiled as she watched Amy's mouth meet her grandmother's, tenderly at first, then urgently, tongue parting her lips and darting inside.

"What...what are you...no, Amy, no!" she cried out.

"Yes, Granny....yessssssss," Amy hissed dominantly, pulling her grandmother's face back to hers and kissing her hard, the old woman's resolve slowly melting.

This was the best piss break ever, Susan thought to herself, clamping down on Alana's nipple with a soft chewing motion, feeling the woman's cunt cream on her fingers. And the best was yet to cum...

12