Mrs. O'Malley's Golden Juices Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you are," she laughed. "Nice and clean! For now anyway..."

She got the sobbing woman to her knees, moving her to the kitchen, bending her over the island there, kicking her fat legs apart. She kneeled and spread Maria's thick white cheeks and without warning, speared her asshole with three fingers. Maria screamed and clamped down on Susan's probing fingers, but the blonde was relentless, sawing them in and out faster and harder, and adding a fourth until nearly her whole hand was embedded in Maria's quivering rump.

"Jesus Christ, girl, you got one loose asshole!" Susan laughed, forcing her hand deeper into the reverend's thick butt, reaming her harder and faster, her fingers slick with Maria's pussy juices that had leaked there and her own ass juices. "Tell me you haven't gotten fucked in the ass before, or have some pretty big dildos you cram in there! That it, girlfriend? You fuck your fat ass with big fake cocks?"

"No...no...YES YES, YES OK YES!!" the reverend heard herself bellow.

Suddenly her ass was void of fingers as Susan pulled hers out. She stood, leaning over the trembling reverend, and wiped her shitty fingers all over her face, rubbing her scent up her nose, and then ramming her soiled digits into her mouth. Which the reverend frantically sucked clean, fellating them like a bunch of small cocks.

"Happens every time," Susan sighed.

The reverend found herself spun around, sitting up on the counter, Susan pulling up a stool and burying her sucking face into the hairy, wet cunt before her. Maria could only groan with pleasure, looking down into the vee of her fat thighs, marveling at the blonde's skill, that lizard-like tongue flashing over her clit with blinding speed and sexy accuracy.

No one had ever eaten her pussy like that before, no man, no woman. And she came almost as soon as she felt Susan's tongue dribble her thick, oily clit, screaming in pleasure, holding her legs up and open, her back resting on the cool granite counter top, her mouth open in a guttural scream.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!" she roared as Susan lapped furiously away at the soggy bush.

Her entire body shook from the intensity of her orgasm, thighs quivering, boobs trembling, her ass lifting off the counter to meet Susan's thrusting tongue. She finally quieted and relaxed, her thick body gone slack on the counter, her mind fogged in a post-orgasmic shroud. She felt herself lifted roughly from the counter, Susan grabbing her hair and forcing her to her feet.

"Don't get too comfy yet, bitch," she snarled, thrusting a thigh into her cunt again in a vicious kick that brought stars to Maria's eyes. "We're not done yet."

Susan dragged the sobbing reverend by the hair to her bedroom's bathroom, and tossed her inside the huge tiled, glass-walled shower, throwing her on the floor. She turned on the shower's steamer, slowly filling the chamber with hot, humid moisture, smiling as the reverend groaned on the floor. Susan stripped, slowly, tossing her clothes out into the bathroom, closing the door and turning to the reverend.

"Smell my feet, honey," Susan said, sitting on the small bench near the shower head, pulling her feet up to rest on it, her thighs spread, her meaty cunt wet and open between them. "I've had a long, long day and they smell just dreadful."

Maria had, in her younger days, forced other women to do this, but never had it been done to her. But she knew, she remembered how good it felt and now she leaned to Susan's feet, the bony, gnarled toes wiggling and pumping up and down, the long tendons in her instep dancing under the sweaty skin. She put her nose to those toes and inhaled, blanching at the fetid stench of them, a ripe, cheesy vinegary smell that scorched its way into her soul.

She loved it. She pressed her nose between the toes now, filling her lungs with Susan's rotten-foot stench. Over and over and over, devouring the aroma like a deep, rich aphrodisiac.

"Now lick, bitch," Susan snarled.

She licked each toe, slowly and long, sucking on them, her tongue washing in between the grimy digits, relishing the flavor, the grit, the essence of Susan's dominating feet. Susan watched, smiling, as her newest slave feasted at the temple of her filthy feet. She leaned over and slipped her hand between the reverend's ass cheeks, down into her pussy. Maria moaned as Susan fingered her slimy slit.

"You're enjoying this far too much, bitch," Susan suddenly snarled. "We'll put an end to that!"

Maria found herself kicked to her back, Susan rudely jumping off the bench in the thick steam of the shower, and landing on her upturned face. Maria screamed and it was instantly muffled in the savage smother of Susan's ass, the blonde's succulent white ass meat folding around the mouth, cutting off her air. Susan's hair-ringed asshole widened and sucked at Maria's nose, taking it in, clamping it shut. Maria fought for air, unable to find any, under Susan's relentless, smelly facesitting smother.

"Uh-oh!" Susan giggled, wiggling her meaty rump harder on Maria's face, burying it deeper inside the hammy clamp of it. "Here comes those burritos I had for lunch!"

Up until now, including being smothered in Susan's fetid ass, Maria was, through the foggy cloud of her mind, enjoying herself, given into her dominant mistress's perverse control. But now as she felt Susan's rectal ring flutter and quiver, she quickly changed her mind, fighting to get lose before the inevitable happened.

But Susan was too strong, too determined and with a deep grunting growl, unleashed a barrage of farts directly into and up Maria's trapped nose. The stench was overpowering, blinding, and Maria screamed into the cunt smothering her face.

"Good, good, good, good vibrations!" Susan sang, laughing, quivering her meaty ass harder on

Maria's screaming face, farting louder and harder and smellier. "Keep screaming, bitch, that feels SO fuckin good!"

Maria tried willing herself to pass out but could not, and the farts, wet and rancid, continued to ripple like aromatic thunder from Susan's encompassing ass, brutally searing into her nasal passages and down her throat, a thick, shitty, rotten-egg scent that made her feel like throwing up. She endured it for a moment longer until the farts waned, warbling out in a sibilant ooze. Susan finally dismounted the face and turned to laugh.

"Oh my, don't that make your brown skin browner!" she sang, laughing hysterically and pointing at Maria's shit-streaked face. "Well, let's clean you up."

She did, squatting over the face and directing a fire-hose strong stream of searing piss all over Maria's head, drenching her nose and mouth, washing away the sticky remains of her farts. Maria cried, body wracked with sobs, mouth open and swallowing the bitter flow of Susan's relentless piss flow.

"Wow, you drank a LOT of my piss, girl," Susan sighed, laying on the floor of the shower, her body drenched in sweat from the hot steam. "Here you go, have your turn. I insist. Now."

Maria stopped sobbing long enough to nod, knowing what Susan wanted. She tried to register the sickness of the deed she was about to do, but ignored it as she stood, straddling Susan's body, spreading her thick thighs, fingering her cunt lips open and letting fly a long, yellow, hot stream of her own piss. Susan screamed in pleasure, fingering her slit, triggering a quick, intense orgasm as she felt Maria's hot pee sheet over her body, soaking her feet to head, her body drenched in the good reverend's righteous piss.

"There now," Susan sighed, looking up at the reverend's open cunt. "Here's your reward."

Maria had taken many dildos up her snatch in her years, but nothing like this. Susan curled her fingers, slicing them into her cunt as she lay on her back, the reverend over her. The thumb tucked into her palm and she pushed in, penetrating the tight vaginal ring, and popping inside with a sucking wet sound. Maria screamed, and she wasn't sure now, as she looked down in disbelief at Susan's hand invade her pussy to the wrist, that it was entirely a scream of pain.

Susan laughed, leaning up on her free hand to force the other deeper and harder into Maria's yielding cunt, the muscles going slack and then gripping the invading hand harder, milking it, sucking it in. Even Susan couldn't believe how easily Maria's pussy accepted her thrusting fist, and she pushed harder, slowly watching it go deeper until she was inside the reverend's cunt up to the middle of her forearm.

With delicious intensity and precision, and a smirk on her pretty face, Susan twisted her hand and arm, grinding it inside her, filling her womb now as she slipped in elbow deep.

"A first," Susan marveled, looking at the arm disappearing up Maria's cunt, the reverend's eyes open wide in disbelief, her mouth open in a silent scream of pain, pleasure and shame. "Never got a bitch this deep before!"

She worked it harder, faster, triggering a series of orgasms in the convulsing reverend who could barely stand on her shaky feet. Finally, she pulled out and stood, holding up the cunt-smeared arm to the woman who made the mess. Maria, crying and frantic, lapped furiously at the arm, cleansing it of her juices.

"You're a pathetic hypocrite, you know that, Rev. baby?" Susan snarled, watching her desperately lick her arm clean. "You fuck yourself with dildos and you probably have fucked girls, too, haven't you? Haven't you?"

Maria's eyes widened as she continued to lap Susan's slimy arm. Susan smiled.

"Lie down," she snarled. "It's confession time."

She straddled the face, knees on either side of Maria's head, the eyes looking straight up into the hairy cunt inches above her. Susan wriggled down, spreading her legs, the soaked pubic hairs tickling Maria's nose, her piss slit achingly close to her open mouth, which puckered like a baby bird's awaiting food.

"Confess," Susan hissed. "Confess to me sinner, and you will be rewarded. Confess. To. Me."

She let out the tiniest sprinkle of piss that splashed into Maria's mouth. The reverend moaned, grinding her meaty thighs together, squeezing her clit, aching for more. Her tongue stretched out, seeking Susan's pussy. Susan laughed, pulling away slightly, staunching the tiny flow.

"Confess," she said. "Confess about other women."

And Maria did, sobbing, the cleansing of her soul too much to bear, screaming out her confession. She told Susan of the young women she'd had, the young women she'd dominated, the young women she swore she was helping. For a full five, blubbering minutes, Maria confessed, all of it. She never had before. When she was done, she looked up over Susan's hairy pussy, over her tits and into her smiling face.

"Please...please...please..." she begged.

"Confession, dear reverend," Susan laughed, unleashing a torrent of piss harder than any she'd done before this day, "is so good for the soul!"

She laughed a harsh, lingering, maniacal laugh as she planted her gushing cunt on the reverend's face and jetted a monster flow of red-hot piss right down her throat. The reverend swallowed as best she could, but it was too much, and now it shot out of her nose as she gulped down Susan's golden juices, feeling as if she would drown in the never-ending flow.

Susan came, as she always did at times like this, but harder, more furiously than usual, pushing down, grinding hard on the face pinched in her pussy. She clenched her meaty wet thighs around the reverend's moaning face, completely cutting off her air. She came, her cunt juices mixing with piss, thickening the juice, clogging the reverend's throat, and by the time she was done, the thrashing body pinned beneath her had gone quiet. Susan had smothered her to sleep and continued to flood her face with piss.

Panting, she finally stood, her cunt popping free from Maria's face with a sucking wet sound. She straddled the face and let the last golden drops fall onto it. Maria sputtered awake at last, blinking up at her mistress above her.

"Please," Maria begged. "Please..don't tell...anyone..."

"Oh, I won't, I won't," Susan smiled, lifting the woman up to kiss her long, deep and wet, guiding her out of the shower and handing her a towel. "Now get dressed."

"May..may I shower? Please?"

"No," Susan snarled. "You may not. Not now. Not tonight. You will go to your lonely bed, you will fuck yourself blind with your toys, and you will do that caked with me. Tomorrow, you may shower. Tonight, you may not."

Maria nodded, slowly walking to the living room to pull on her clothes, reeking of piss, before the gaze of Susan, who stood, watching, naked, arms folded over her ample bosom.

"I won't tell," Susan finally said, escorting the reverend to the door. "But from now on, in this town anyway, it's me and you. And only me FOR you. Is that understood?"

Maria nodded.

"And whomever else, I choose," Susan added, pinching Maria's face and attaching her mouth to hers for a quick tongue kiss. "Now go."

She watched the reverend toddle out of her door and down the steps.

"Oh and reverend?"

Maria turned.

"See ya in church Sunday," Susan smiled. "I'll be in the front row. Watching. And by the time service is over, I will need to pee. Got it?"

Maria smiled weakly, turned and walked away. Counting the minutes until Sunday.

12