Mrs. O'Malley's Golden Juices Ch. 17

Story Info
The continuing saga of sexy domme and personal piss slave.
8.4k words
4.47
43.3k
19

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is another in an ongoing stories of Susan O'Malley, a sexy senior with a piss fetish. It contains scenes of lesbian domination via golden showers, body worship, strap-on sex, restraints, farting and more. Enjoy if you liked this series so far!)


Susan O'Malley woke up early, the sun streaming through her window. She stretched her supple, lean body in bed, enjoying the release of tension as the slender muscles in her arms and legs and back stretched – until her hands smacked into the headboard, making her wince in pain.

"Fuck me," she snarled to herself, bringing her hands down to her chest, looking at them and remembering what happened.

They were in pink casts, elbow to fingertips, thanks to a slip and fall on the ice at her house the day before. She was brought by ambulance to the hospital, where the diagnosis was made, the casts put on and the necessity of a personal-care assistant clearly evident.

And Susan got a beauty, a literal one in Rebecca, a muscular young redhead eager to please her newest client in any way possible, she said. Which were sexy words to Susan's ears.

In short order, Susan, a horny little granny of 65 with a lithe, lean body and dominant attitude, completely overwhelmed her assistant, body, mind and soul. It didn't take long to make Rebecca, whom Susan learned was gay, into her personal piss assistant as well.

Susan loved every second of it, and for her part, Rebecca mostly did, always fancying older women to have sex with. But part of her, a large part, the professional part, knew it was so wrong and dangerous to carry on sexually with a client, and could easily jeopardize her dream of making it in the medical field.

Now Rebecca tinkered about the kitchen, making coffee, readying bacon and eggs for the frying, waiting for her sexually demanding client woke up. When she'd have a word with her and put a stop to things, out of professional necessity rather than personal need.

Susan swung her sexy legs over the edge of the bed, sitting in her tiny negligee, stinky well-worn sleep socks and a pair of smelly panties - which had been clean when Rebecca put them on for her last night. But with their sexual carryings-on, decidedly at the behest of Susan, they became quite soiled, pungently aromatic and ripe.

Susan parted her thighs and bent over a bit, inhaling. The stench was raw and inviting.

"Perfect," she sighed.

She toddled out to the hallway, heard Rebecca humming in the kitchen, and turned to look into her room. A large plastic cup, one Susan had filled with steaming hot piss the night before, was nearly empty. Susan's cunt moistened at the thought of the sweet young girl waking up in the night to slake her thirst with her boss's cold, stale urine. It pleased her greatly.

She went back to her room, and there on the nightstand was a glass of water with straw, and a note from Rebecca.

"Mrs. O'Malley, didn't want to wake you to take a pain pill, so if you need it, here it is. XXOO, Rebecca."

"Hmmm, XXOO, huh?" she laughed. "How fucking cute."

She gingerly picked up the Percocet with her exposed fingers in the cast and gulped it down, waiting for the buzz and numbing of the pain to follow. She went out into the kitchen, where Rebecca faced away from her, looking exceptionally gorgeous. The sexy redhead was wearing a tight athletic long-sleeved black top and matching short shorts, exposing her creamy white and thick, muscled thighs and chiseled calves that erupted from her short white sweat socks and sneakers.

Susan licked her lips and walked quietly up behind her at the counter, where Rebecca was slicing bread for toast.

"OH MY!" Rebecca gasped as Susan suddenly pushed into her, crotch to ass, and lapped at the sweet neck framed by short red hair.

"Don't you look luscious, my dear?" Susan cooed, licking the young woman's trembling skin as Rebecca shivered at her touch. "Going somewhere?"

"Running," Rebecca said breathlessly, not wanting to but enjoying Mrs. O'Malley's hot tongue on her neck and pussy at her ass, grinding away. "It's warm...a warm day..I figured..."

"Of course," Susan sighed, stopping and walking over to the kitchen table to sit, legs slightly spread. "Beautiful day for running, keep those sexy legs of yours in shape. And honey, you have GORGEOUS legs...."

"Uh...coffee, Mrs. O'Malley?" Rebecca said weakly, turning around with the pot in her hand.

"Of course, with cream, no sugar," Susan yawned, wrinkling her nose at the smell of her overnight breath. "Goodness, my breath smell so bad. I need my teeth brushed."

"Certainly, Mrs. O'Malley," Rebecca said, nervously pouring the coffee at the counter and bringing it to the table. "I'll go get..."

She didn't finish. As she bent over, Susan purposely yawned into her face, the stench of morning breath making Rebecca's eyes water.

"See?" Susan giggled. "Told you! Bet it tastes even worse...kiss me."

Rebecca blinked as she stared into Susan's demanding eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'll just go..."

Again, she didn't finish. Susan clasped her casted lower arms around the girl's neck, mashing her face to hers, opening her mouth wide and slamming her tongue inside Rebecca's. She laughed at the girl's struggles, lashing her tongue around Rebecca's mouth for a long, wet kiss before letting go.

Rebecca stood up, shaking, wiping her mouth and trying to ignore the nasty taste left inside by Susan's tongue. Susan roared with laughter.

"Go on, get my tooth brush," she said, nodding toward the bathroom.

Rebecca obeyed, and returned to the kitchen where Susan stood at the sink. Dutifully, Rebecca brushed her sexy client's teeth, tongue, cheek and gums, until Susan's pretty, wrinkled lips were a foam of toothpaste and saliva.

"OK, you can just spit in the sink, I'll rinse it out," Rebecca said helpfully.

Again, the casts locked around her head as Susan spun her face to hers, mashing their lips together and snowballing the foamy spit and toothpaste mixture into Rebecca's mouth, swabbing it around with her tongue. Susan's eyes were dreamy and secure, staring into Rebecca's wide open and teary ones. The young girl could only wince and swallow her client's filthy wad.

"Much better," Susan sighed, breaking the kiss and licking her lips. "Way more gracious than spitting into a sink, that's for sure."

She sat at the table watching Rebecca nearly throw up in the sink as she bent into it, rinsing her face and mouth.

"More coffee, bitch," Susan snarled, tapping her cup with her finger.

Rebecca nodded and returned to the table, holding the cup to Susan's lips with shaking hands, praying she wouldn't spill any on her boss, engendering her disapproval and punishment, while at the same time hoping for it.

She shook her head, trying to clear it as she looked down into Susan's impressive cleavage, the freckled flesh deeply creased with wrinkles, and just a hint of her huge brown nipples below, nipples she had sucked the night before as she held Susan's vibrator to her client's bushy cunt as ordered to.

"Bacon and eggs, Mrs. O'Malley?" Rebecca warbled weakly.

"Yes, over easy, extra crispy bacon, wheat toast," Susan said.

"Do you want the TV on or the paper to read?" Rebecca said helpfully. "Or I could put the paper on my tablet, you could read it that way, it's easy to finger swipe through the pages.."

"Technology, amazing," Susan laughed. "Yes, do that."

She sat reading the paper on Rebecca's tablet, eyeing the sexy girl as she worked, those solid, muscular thighs and calves flexing as she moved from counter to stove to refrigerator. She looked delicious, and Susan couldn't wait to taste every inch of her nubile young body.

Rebecca returned with the plate and sat down.

"None for you, dearie?" Susan said between bites as Rebecca fed her.

"No, no, I just had a smoothie, kale, beets, other veggies," she said. "Very healthy..would you like one, Mrs. O'Malley?"

"Mmmm, sounds like it would make me quite gassy," Susan smiled. "That could be interesting...for later. So yes, make me one of those as well."

Rebecca gulped, fearing what her boss intended, but obeying her anyway, fixing the smoothie and wondering what the sexy older woman's intestinal reaction would be. And getting perversely excited by the thought, as Mrs. O'Malley devoured the smoothie through a straw.

Susan ate some more, finishing her bacon and eggs, downing the smoothie, all the while looking at the nervous girl sitting next to her.

"What do you want to do with your life, honey?" she finally asked.

"Uh...what do you mean?"

"I mean this can't be it, wiping the pussies and asses and brushing teeth of old women, can it?" Susan laughed. "Much as you seemed to enjoy it yesterday, anyway! Tell me, did you, did you enjoy...US, yesterday?"

Rebecca blushed deeply, looking away and almost without realizing it, nodding her head slightly.

"Of course you did, you horny little cunt," Susan sighed. "They all do!"

She sat, legs parting all the more, Rebecca not able to help herself and casting glances at Susan's luscious, saggy thighs.

"So what do you want to do with your life, girl, you never answered me," Susan asked again.

"Well..I uh..I want to keep studying, medicine...I want to be a doctor, actually, that's my ultimate goal," she said.

"Laudable one at that," Susan said. "You're a bright, not to mention hot little thing, you'll get there, I'm sure..."

Rebecca thought about her dream, and how this sort of thing, engaging in sex with a client, was the last thing she should be doing, even though it was the first time it happened. She fidgeted nervously in her chair.

"Something wrong, dearie?" Susan asked sweetly, sitting back and letting her legs part, her saggy thighs wiggling and taking Rebecca's furtive eyes to them. "Something troubling you?"

"Well...well, yes, Mrs. O'Malley, since you asked...and I'm glad you asked," Rebecca said, starting out nervously but gaining resolve as she spoke. "This..this sort of thing, between us, it's not at all professional, and by no means am I blaming you. I'm an adult, I'm the professional, I should know better and we should not be doing what we're doing. I guess what I'm saying is..."

She paused, waiting for Susan to interject. She did not. Rebecca braced herself and continued.

"I'm saying that if you want to continue doing...what we've done...you better find another assistant," she said in a breathless rush. "And if you don't want to continue, fine, I'll stay, but I just want to set the ground rules."

Susan stared at her, a slight smile on her face.

"Ground rules, you say?" she laughed. "If I could, I would applaud that little speech, very nice, very nice indeed. I understand completely, my dear."

"You..you do?" Rebecca said, relaxing at Susan's understanding and compliance.

"Of course!" Susan said. "If this all came to light..well, you'd lose your job, of course, and this sort of thing could easily follow you and despoil your lovely dream!"

"I'm so glad you understand, Mrs. O'Malley!" Rebecca fairly shouted with delight.

"Oh, I do, I do," Susan sighed, her thighs opening wider, Rebecca's eyes drawn to the stain on the crotch of her panties, her own pussy tingling as the smell emanating from Mrs. O'Malley's wafted to her nose. "But the die is cast, my love, we cannot undo what has been done, right?"

"What...," Rebecca said incredulously.

"Well, you're a smart little bitch, you surely know that, my dear," Susan continued. "Can't very well put this sexual genie back into the bottle now can we?"

She smiled pleasantly at the confused girl, relishing her discomfort.

"But...but...you just said..." Rebecca stammered.

"I said I understand, I did NOT say I agree," Susan said more sternly, as Rebecca stood up before her to continue begging her case. "Now, what do you think your superiors would say if I told them of your untoward advances toward and sexual abuse of me? Hmm?"

"But I...YOU, it was YOU, Mrs. O'Malley," Rebecca stammered, wide eyed.

"Yes, but in this day and age of elder abuse and such, honestly, who would they believe, hmm?" Susan continued. "I would just tell them that you, a lesbian...I'm sure they know you like pussy, my dear, it's something to be proud of, being so out and open and all..but I would tell them that you drugged me and took sexual advantage of me in my addled state of mine! It would all fuck up your plans, wouldn't it?"

Rebecca slowly shook her head, disbelieving what she was hearing but knowing Mrs. O'Malley was likely right.

"So do what you're told and all will be well...and bitch, you WILL like it," Susan growled, "just like you did last night!"

Suddenly, Susan shot a socked foot up between Rebecca's marvelous thighs, slamming it brutally hard into her cunt. The redhead shrieked in pain, falling to her knees, where her face was instantly clamped between Susan's powerful old thighs slamming around it, feet locked, muscles tight and punishing.

"Now about those ground rules, you twat," Susan snarled, shaking her thighs on Rebecca's trapped face, the inner muscles lancing into the girl's carotid arteries in her neck, making her dizzy, her hands pawing meekly at the scissoring flesh. "I make them, NOT YOU!"

She pushed back against her chair, putting all her strength into the strangling scissors around the gagging girl's throat, her sinewy old thighs bulging with tendon and steely muscle, her socked calves twisted around each other.

She glared down maniacally at Rebecca's face, gone red to purple in a flash, and spat into it, a thick goober leaking down her nose into her mouth that lay trapped at Susan's panty-clad pussy, thick curls of gray pubic hair sticking out the sides and tickling her.

"Smell that cunt, baby, smell it," Susan hissed, quivering and snapping her thighs harder and faster on her groaning victim. "God, I can smell it from here, it's awful, must be brutal all squashed into my pussy like that? Betcha my asshole smells worse...WAY worse! Here, let's find out!"

She eased the squeeze only enough to let Rebecca's barely awake face slip down her moist panties, the nose poking through the thin material and into Susan's clenching asshole ring. Susan powered her thigh lock back on and pushed her butt out, further capturing Rebecca's nose into it.

"Smell THAT, baby!" Susan laughed, tugging aside the panty and taking her slave's nose into the rank pucker. "Get in there, get that nose RIGHT up my dirty, stinky asshole!"

The stench was unbearable, but it's all Rebecca could breathe, her mouth trapped in the saggy lower butt cheeks of her client, thighs quaking and shaking around her, sealing her completely in leg and ass. It was raw, pungent, smelling of sweat and piss and poop and Rebecca gagged at the smell, nearly throwing up.

"You puke in there, you eat it back up!" Susan laughed, quivering her fleshy old thighs on Rebecca's moaning face. "Uh-oh...that smoothie's kicking in already!"

With that, and a cackling laugh, Susan farted right up Rebecca's nose. The redhead screamed in the suffocating clamp of the old woman's thighs and butt, forced to inhale the rancid hot air streaming from the hairy sphincter surrounding her nose.

Susan punished her a moment longer in her farting scissors and then released her. Rebecca slipped to the floor, crying and desperately gasping for air, rubbing her face to get the stench off, and failing. Susan calmly sat up, crossing her legs, her stinky sock on her right foot dangling inches from where Rebecca lay sobbing.

"I have to pee," Susan sighed, spreading her legs again.

"Of..of course..." Rebecca panted, struggling to her knees, resigned to her fate and not altogether hating it as she realized her pussy was soaking wet in her running shorts from the savage abuse.

"Right here," Susan snapped, kicking Rebecca to her back and squatting over her face.

"NOOOO!" Rebecca screamed with a mouth open and instantly flooded with pungent, hot piss.

Susan grunted and released a brutal flow of urine, streaming right through her filthy panties and splattering wetly all over Rebecca's sputtering face. She quickly sat down on it, pinning it in her rugged old thighs, and forcing the direct flow into the girl's mouth. Rebecca gagged and swallowed, over and over, the taste and stink of Susan's piss overwhelming and unstoppable.

Her eyes gazed up from the pinch of Susan's strong, smothering thighs, and looked at her client grinding out an orgasm, pulling down her negligee and using her fingertips to twist and tweak her huge brown nipples. She shot so much piss into Rebecca's gasping mouth, it backed up her throat and streamed out of her nose.

"FUCK YEAH DRINK THAT PISS YOU CUNT!" Susan howled as she came with such savage intensity she nearly drowned her slave in her piss and cunt juices.

She finally finished and sat back in the chair, legs spread, laughing at Rebecca on the floor, her face and hair soaked with her golden juices and orgasmic slime.

"You didn't swallow all my piss ," she sighed, looking at the steaming urine on the linoleum floor. "Clean it."

Rebecca nodded, wiping her tears, attempting to stand. Susan kicked her back to her knees – and then rubbed both sock-clad feet into the puddle on the floor, soaking them. She giggled, holding her legs up and wiggling her dripping feet at Rebecca, who looked at them aghast.

"Suck," Susan snarled.

Rebecca, choking off her sobs, put her mouth onto the heel of one foot, sucking the piss from the sock, lapping up the drenched soles and attaching her mouth to the toes that filled it, sucking harder, blanching on the pungent, acrid taste of Susan's cooling piss and filthy sock. She worked over both feet, drawing as much piss into her mouth as she could and swallowing, before settling back on her haunches, her face soaked and stinking of foot odor and pee.

"Better get going on the run, girl," Susan sighed. "Just like that, your face full of my piss! Now go! And I think you will give me that bath when you get back..."

Susan lazily ran a finger over her soaking wet panties and sniffed it, grimacing.

"Of course the bath is more for YOUR benefit than mine," she laughed, licking the finger clean as Rebecca watched, then looking at the floor where some piss remained. "You missed some."

She slammed both her feet atop Rebecca's head, forcing her to her belly and face first into the streaks of piss still on the floor. The crying redhead dutifully slurped up what was left, Susan's feet directing her through it, and struggling to her feet when Susan finally let her go.

"Go on," Susan sighed. "I'll be here, recuperating..."

Susan watched Rebecca weakly walk out the door and jog down the driveway, her face glistening with piss, her shirt soaked with it. She smiled, walking back to the living room to turn up the heat, despite the warmth of the day.

"This is for you, dear girl," Susan laughed to herself, climbing on the stationary bike in her living room that she often used when the weather was bad.

She pedaled madly, sitting her piss-soaked pussy on the bike seat, gingerly resting her casts on the handlebars, working up a sweat immediately that drenched her tiny negligee. She felt her legs pump with muscle, getting thicker and slicker from perspiration, all of which made her already aromatic air all the more noticeable, pungent and thick.

"Oh, Becca, you're in for a treat!" she laughed, panting from the exertion, her skimpy negligee soaked and sticking to her skin.

She kept pedaling as out the window she saw Rebecca returning from her run, walking into the living room.

"Have a good run, dear?" Susan smiled sweetly.

"Uh...yes, yes, thanks...," Rebecca said warily, a towel around her neck she used to dab her own sweaty face, looking at Susan standing in the living room dripping sweat from every inch of her body. "It's so warm in here..."