Mrs. O'Malley's Golden Juices Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at the thermostat, which read 83.

"Should I...turn this down a bit?" she asked.

"Certainly, you know old people, we like it hot," Susan smiled, stopping her ride and dismounting the bike, looking at the seat glistening with piss and sweat. "And trust me, it's gonna get a lot hotter."

She stood next to the bike, looking at the seat, then at Rebecca.

"Clean it," she snarled.

Rebecca, slowly resigning to her fate, shuffled to the bike, bending over the seat and nearly gagging at the foulness of the stench steaming from it. She held out her tongue and gingerly lapped the sticky, slimy, bitter goo. Susan impatiently pressed on her head with her hands, rubbing her face all over the seat, making her groan in shame.

"For fuck suck, do it RIGHT!" Susan snarled, directing the moaning girl's face through the soupy slime on the seat until she'd licked it clean.

She walked toward the bathroom, saying "Follow me. It's bath time."

Rebecca started to, then stopped, thinking, the stench on her face thick up her nose. Susan turned, not looking pleased.

"Well?" she asked, arms folded across her chest.

"Mrs. O'Malley...I...I really wish you..we could talk more about this situation, you...you blackmailing me and all by threatening to claim it was me who..." she stammered, looking anywhere but at Susan, fighting for her last bit of dignity. "I'm asking...I'm begging you, Mrs. O'Malley..please please don't do this to me!"

"And you don't like our...what we have, can you honestly say that you don't like it, hell, love it?" Susan said, walking slowly toward the redhead. "Honestly?"

"Well, honestly...," Rebecca said, drawing a breath. "In a different setting...if I weren't working...yes, it's exciting, different, and part of me ...but it's just that..."

Susan stood before Rebecca, a few inches shorter and much lighter but so much bigger in stature at present as the redhead fairly cowered in her sneakers.

"I can take this two ways," Susan said calmly. "One, is that you truly don't want our sexual relationship to continue for fear of it hurting your professional standing. Or two..."

She spat in Rebecca's stunned face, a thick goober that stuck to her lips.

"You LOVE what we have and you're only saying this to anger me and get me to do THIS!"

It was too fast to stop, Susan's right thigh slamming up between Rebecca's beautiful legs and into her cunt. Rebecca's air left her in a giant gasp, the pain coursing red hot through her pussy and over her entire body. She fell to her knees, shrieking in pain, clutching her crotch, tears running down her pretty young face.

Susan looked down, towering over the whimpering bitch, and smiled.

"Either way, I don't care, I own you now," she sighed, turning and taking Rebecca's teary gaze to her sweat slicked legs and filthy, pissy socks. "Now follow me. It's time for my bath."

Rebecca struggled to her feet, Susan's spit still clinging to her lips, obeying her mistress, knowing that she was right, this was what she wanted, craved, needed to have, as painful and humiliating as it was.

And most likely, exactly because it was.

Susan stood waiting in the bathroom, slowly peeling off her soaked nightie. She nodded to the floor and Rebecca knelt at her feet to pull Susan's rancid socks off.

"Still a little moist," Susan said. "Run my tub and sit down."

Rebecca obeyed, turning on the tap and then sat on the toilet.

"Wring out my socks," Susan said. "In your mouth."

Rebecca balked. Susan bent, tilting her head back by grabbing her red hair and plastered her mouth with her own, slicing her tongue inside, her spit from moments ago smearing across her lips.

She let go and Rebecca, red-faced and ashamed, gamely picked up the wet socks, held them above her mouth and twisted them together. She nearly threw up as the golden, cold droplets of piss, imbued with Susan's days-old foot and sock stench, dripped like acid into her mouth. She gulped bitterly, wrung them out some more and swallowed again. Susan smiled as she watched.

"Toss them into the laundry basket, bitch," Susan said, nodding to the washing machine area in the corner of the bathroom. "And take your clothes off, my bath may get a little messy."

Rebecca could only obey, peeling off her clothes and standing naked before her mistress. Susan licked her lips watching, eyeing the redhead's gorgeous little shaved snatch, oily and wet.

Rebecca was nearly overcome by the stench of body odor and pussy in the small, steamy room, courtesy of Mrs. O'Malley

"Your nasty little cunt likes me," Susan giggled, running one fingertip into Rebecca's slit, making the girl shiver despite the thick heat in the tiny room. "Now, for my pre-bath."

"Pre...bath?" Rebecca asked timidly.

"I'm a dreadful, sweaty, smelly mess," Susan sighed, holding her arms up to expose the wet slight stubble in her armpits, her saggy tits rising on her chest where under each was a ring of moist grit, off white and disgusting looking. "My pits need cleaning and my tit cheese..among other things, so we don't filthy up the water as soon as I get in!"

She glared at Rebecca, giggling at her reluctance.

"Start here," Susan growled, nodding toward one armpit.

Rebecca groaned, shuffling toward her mistress, tentatively sticking out her tongue and wincing the second it contacted the stubbly wetness of the pit. She lapped up and down, trying not to gag on the sweaty flavor and stench, moving her tongue in circles until she got it all.

"Uh-uh," Susan said, violently draping her arm over Rebecca's face, trapping her in a headlock and smothering her in the sticky concave pit. "Suck it, SUCK alllll the filthy sweat out of my armpit!"

Rebecca could barely breathe, but did as commanded, sucking the wet flesh until Susan released her to clean the other pit. She continued the bizarre pre-bath, licking up Susan's shoulders to her wet neck wattle, suckling on the fleshy meat of it, ingesting the salty sweat there, and then up to her ears, licking behind them and inside. Susan's eyelids fluttered as she did.

"You're doing just fine, baby, just fine," she cooed. "Now, down my back and around my belly..."

Rebecca obeyed, lapping down Susan's creamy back, licking sweat, swallowing and returning for more, then around the front to lick at the slight paunch of her sexy little belly.

"Bellybutton," Susan snarled.

Rebecca closed her eyes and lanced her tongue into Susan's bellybutton, grimacing at the taste and scent, the linty grit clinging to her tongue as she pulled it back into her mouth to swallow. She lapped up the belly, eyeing the splayed, saggy big tits looming above. Susan stretched her hands up, revealing the sweat-and-grime caked undersides.

"That tit cheese has been there awhile," Susan laughed. "Eat it."

"Yes...Mrs. O'Malley," the girl groaned.

Her tongue ran under each tit, digging into the sickening slime of it, tasting the filthy, sweaty cheesy residue of days gone unwashed, nearly throwing up as she swallowed. She worked her way up over Susan's heaving white tits, washing them clean, then the nipples.

"My feet," Susan sighed, sitting on the toilet seat and crossing one sexy old leg, the foot dangling.

Rebecca nodded and knelt, looking at the long, gnarly toes, wet with sweat and piss. Her tongue cleaned them, swallowing, digging in between and ingesting the sandy, salty linty grit there, gamely swallowing it down. Susan held the foot out and Rebecca attached her sucking mouth to the calloused, yellow heel, the skin roughly scraping her tongue as she licked and worked her way up the papery-feeling thick sole, wrinkled and redolent of foot funk.

She did the other foot, then stopped to shut off the bath, which was full. She turned back and Susan spread her legs, the flaccid thigh flesh hanging and coated with sweat.

"Clean," Susan said.

Rebecca obeyed, lapping at Susan's calves first and up to each thigh, the saltiness and ripeness of her flesh filling her mouth. As she neared Susan's cunt, the stench was overwhelming. She looked into the furry lips, parting as Susan spread wider her freshly cleaned thighs. It was thick with sweat and the waxy residue of filth.

"You may need a fork!" Susan laughed in a nasty growl. "Eat up!"

She pulled Rebecca's groaning head with her casts, slamming her mouth to her moist muff, the overbearing stench instantly filling her nostrils. She gagged but plunged into Susan's fetid cunt with her proficient tongue, trying to block out the taste and smell, lapping madly to clean the foul lips and milking hole that pulled her tongue deep inside.

"If you think my pussy stinks," Susan laughed, shaking Rebecca's face away and standing up to turn around, jiggling her saggy, dimpled white ass cheeks at her. "Try this!"

With her casted hands, she pulled the flesh open. Susan's hairy, filthy asshole winked at Rebecca, caked wetly with old cum and sweat and butt grime. Rebecca drew a deep breath and plunged inside, the tanginess and raw funk of Susan's asshole burning her tongue.

And making her hornier than ever. As she knelt at her mistress's feet, devouring the gruesome flavor and scent of her demanding asshole, face buried in the fleshy sag of her butt cheeks, she felt her cunt tingle, alive, wet. She fought the thoughts of pleasure off, or tried to. As she groaned and licked deeper still, she clutched her squatting thighs together around her shaven pussy and ground out a quick orgasm.

Susan felt the barely perceptible shiver of Rebecca's body that transferred to her face, hearing her moan from the smothering meat of her ass.

"Filthy bitch," Susan laughed, her asshole contracting on Rebecca's tongue and unleashing a long, sibilant wet fart that washed over her tongue and down her throat, the redhead groaning with pleasure and shame in its grip. "Now, the real bath..."

She relaxed under Rebecca's gentle touch, the young girl kneeling to wash Susan's body clean with a cloth and soap, taking time around her tits and between her thighs. Susan sat back, watching her, her casts held on the tub's sides.

"Make me cum," Susan growled.

Rebecca abandoned the cloth and ran her fingers under the water between Susan's creamy thighs, stabbing inside the hole with three of them and diddling her engorged clit with the other.

"With your mouth, you stupid bitch," Susan snarled.

"But..."

Susan lifted a leg out of the water, circling Rebecca's stunned head with it and pulling the girl into the spacious tub, locking her face between her thighs with a punishing scissor grip. Rebecca thrashed in the water, hands pawing at Susan's clutching thighs, her face at her cunt.

"Told you it would get messy," Susan laughed. "Now fucking eat me and make me cum, or I swear I will DROWN you in my bathwater and piss!"

Rebecca gurgled in the clamp of Susan's wet thighs, rapidly running her tongue up and down her fleshy cunt lips, circling it over her clit. Susan's legs tightened as she slowly pushed down, taking Rebecca's licking mouth to the water line.

"You better make me cum quick, bitch, or under you go," Susan growled, looking down at the girl trapped in her strong old thighs.

Rebecca lapped furiously at Susan's furry wet cunt, grinding her face into it, anxious to make her cum. And she did, seconds later, just as Susan sat up in the tub, plunging Rebecca's face beneath the surface and holding it there in her punishing scissor lock.

"HA!" Susan laughed, feeling the girl's screams vibrate in her cunt as she desperately tried to keep from drowning, unable to not swallow some of the rancid bathwater. "Here, have a little extra!"

Susan sighed and pissed, jetting a forceful flow of pee into Rebecca's mouth, steaming hot in noticeable contrast to the dirty, cooling bathwater. Rebecca swallowed as best she could, her eyes above the water line, pawing at Susan's powerful old thighs scissoring her and staring into Susan's eyes begging for release.

She let go and laughed as Rebecca sat back in the tub, gasping for air, swallowing the rest of Susan's piss.

"How'd it taste, my filthy bathwater and piss?" Susan laughed.

"Awful, Mrs. O'Malley, I...I almost drowned!" Rebecca cried out.

She cried out louder as Susan kicked her to her back against the back of the tub and rammed her foot between her thighs, instantly penetrating her young cunt with all five of her toes, a maniacal grin on her face as she rapidly foot fucked her assistant.

"Mrs. O'Malley!" Rebecca screamed, her trembling hands holding the calf of that foot, trying to pull it out of her pussy. "PLEASE!"

"Oh, you want more?" Susan roared. "Sure!"

Impossibly, Rebecca's young cunt opened wider and she looked down in horror, and gathering pleasure, as Susan's slender old foot disappeared inside it up to the instep. Rebecca leaned back against the tub, hands now massaging Susan's muscular calf, eyes fluttering as a powerful orgasm wracked her gorgeous young body, her pussy tightening around Susan's foot imbedded in her snatch.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed, convulsing around

Susan's foot twisting in her pussy. "FUUUUCK!"

Susan laughed, watching her cum, then pulled the foot out, holding it up to Rebecca's face. The young girl grabbed it, madly running her tongue over the sole and toes, slurping her own cum from it.

"You're getting there, bitch," Susan laughed. "Now get out, and meet me in my bedroom. But first, get some plastic sleeves for my casts."

Rebecca hoisted herself out of the tub, first toweling off her demanding boss, then herself before going to her room to retrieve the sleeves. She went to Susan's bedroom, where the beautiful mistress waited in the bathroom, standing in the spacious tiled shower.

Rebecca walked in, cinching the sleeves around Susan's lower arms to keep them dry, then as ordered, turned on the shower, washing them both in the steamy spray.

"Sit, there," Susan said, nodding to the small cement seat in the corner of the shower. "You've done well so far, so here's your reward."

Rebecca sat as Susan knelt and the second the older woman's tongue drifted up her greasy pussy lips to her little clit, the young woman realized that of all the girls who had eaten her cunt before, none could compare to this diminutive little senior citizen between her thighs.

"OH MY GOD!" Rebecca gasped, gripping the seat with her hands, body shivering with orgasmic delight as Susan dribbled her clit with that magic tongue.

It didn't take long, as horny as Rebecca was acting as slave to her mistress, and she soon shuddered, eyes rolling over in the sockets, pushing forward into Susan's sucking face, the older woman's long tongue now spearing deep inside the groaning redhead's delicious hole.

Susan growled as she tongue fucked her slave, rubbing her nose against her clit and devouring every sticky gush of cream shooting out of Rebecca's fluid snatch.

Rebecca finally relaxed her tense body, slumping against the wall of the shower as Susan stood, smiling, smacking her lips and then bending to tongue kiss the sexy young assistant.

"You taste great honey," Susan snarled, biting Rebecca's tongue, making her yelp. "And you smell a lot better than I do..or did..."

She stepped back, nodding at the floor. Rebecca nodded, lying on her back on the slick tiles, watching Susan slowly straddle her eager face. Susan squatted, her hairy pussy opening wide, lips apart and within licking distance of Rebecca's mouth.

"Drink me," Susan hissed, unleashing a brutally hot, intense flow of piss.

Rebecca groaned with pleasure, fingering her own pussy as Susan's gushed forth an endless stream of steaming urine, filling her mouth. The redhead gurgled trying to keep up with the flow, swallowing as much as she could, savoring the bitter pungency and saltiness of the sexy old woman's pee.

"You're SUCH a piss slut, aren't you?" Susan giggled, grunting out the last of her urine, looking between her squatting thighs to Rebecca's tongue straining up to lap the remaining golden droplets tinkling into her mouth.

"God, YES, Mrs. O'Malley, YES!" Rebecca howled, scarcely believing she was saying what she was saying and meaning every word.

Susan laughed and squatted fully on the girl's face, burying it between her pissy lips, the meat of them spreading over her nose and mouth, smothering her. For good measure, Susan drew her fleshy thighs over Rebecca's face, sealing it completely. The redhead writhed beneath her dominant boss, hands desperately pushing on the wrinkled ass and pulling at her thighs to breathe.

Susan sat harder, grinding her cunt into the trapped face until she wobbled out a cum, her thighs and butt quivering as she filled Rebecca's gasping mouth with her squirting orgasmic fluid.

Susan stood, smiling down at the panting bitch on the floor, face shiny with piss.

"You haven't peed in awhile, Rebecca," Susan said, lying on her back under the shower spray. "I suggest you do so now. I don't allow my slaves this pleasure too often, so if you wish..."

"Oh, GOD, yes, Mrs. O'Malley!" Rebecca said eagerly.

She took her place over Susan's beautiful face, squatting and unleashing a torrent of her own steaming piss, Susan going wild gulping it down and clamping her thighs together to grind out a small, intense orgasm. She pulled Rebecca down to her face to finish her piss directly into her open mouth, and then lapped it clean, sucking on the redhead's quivering clit until she came with a grunt and snapping of her slender hips.

"Lovely, just lovely," Susan sighed, smacking Rebecca's pussy with kisses before pushing her off. "Now let's finish showering, and washing my hair."

They lingered in the shower for long, nearly romantic moments as Rebecca washed Susan's silky hair, grinding her pussy into the older woman's luscious, wrinkly rump, hoping not to upset her.

But for the rest of the day, through dinner and after, Susan was a model boss, gracious and kind, not exerting any unusual dominance at all.

Until bedtime.

Susan lay in her bed, after Rebecca had changed her into a clean, tiny nightie, looking at her sexy young assistant, who was in a brief teddy of her own.

"Will there be anything else, Mrs. O'Malley?" Rebecca asked sweetly.

Susan smiled and nodded.

"Oh yes, my dear," she sighed. "The lower drawer of my bureau. There's something there I need."

"Certainly, Mrs. O'Malley," Rebecca said brightly, bending over and opening the drawer, and gasping at what she saw.

It was a dildo, black and ribbed, long and thick, a good 12-inches at least, attached to a leather harness. Rebecca, as a lesbian, was familiar with them, but none so large. She gulped and picked it up, turning to face the beaming Mrs. O'Malley.

"Put it on," she said, kicking off her covers and hiking up her nightie to spread her sexy legs and expose her hirsute pussy, already gleaming with moisture, lips open and waiting. "I need to be fucked."

"Certainly, Mrs. O'Malley," Rebecca groaned, quickly and enthusiastically strapping the device to her hips, the giant faux cock bobbing before her. "You're the boss..."

"I am that," Susan growled, beckoning the girl to her bed. "Better get me wetter first, bitch."

Rebecca's cunt tingled at the dominance. As nice as Susan had been for the past few hours, Rebecca now realized it was this side of her she loved most. And needed, desperately.

She lay on the bed, furiously lapping Susan's slick cunt, parting the fur with her fingers and lancing her tongue into the hole, soaking it, welcoming the resultant scissor lock on her head from Susan's crushing thighs. She screamed in pain, gasping for air as she was squeezed brutally hard, and feeling her own pussy flow at the pleasure of being so controlled.