Mrs. O'Malley's Golden Juices Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later, Rebecca lay atop her boss, Susan's calves on her neck as the redhead drove the gigantic latex cock deep into her clutching womb. Susan grinned madly up at Rebecca, urging her on.

"Harder, you cunt, HARDER!" she screamed, squeezing her muscular old calves on Rebecca's neck, making her wince. "Or I swear I'll scissor your fucking head OFF your shoulders!"

Rebecca redoubled her effort, powering her young hips harder and faster, Susan's mouth gnawing at her tiny, succulent boobs that swung in her face. The older woman came rapidly, and continually, her orgasmic slime coating the big cock and soaking her pussy hair, dripping down into her furry little asshole and bed sheets.

She then pushed Rebecca back on her haunches, the lewd cock bobbing wetly in the air, a desperate, urgent look on the redhead's face. Susan smile and flipped over to her belly, flexing her meaty, saggy little ass at her.

"Rim me," Susan snarled. "Get that asshole good and wet for your big black cock!"

"Oh fuck," Rebecca groaned, diving face first into Mrs. O'Malley's jiggling butt.

She ate it long and deep, sealing her mouth against the hole and flutter fucking it with her tongue, growling and twisting her head between the saggy, sexy cheeks to get in as far as possible. Susan groaned in pleasure, grinding her cunt into the mattress and her ass back into Rebecca's slavish mouth.

When it felt completely soaked, Susan giggled and ripped off a long, juicy fart down her sexy assistant's throat, which Rebecca eagerly gobbled down, opening her lips and loving the echoing boom of Susan's fart in her mouth.

Rebecca reluctantly popped her face from Susan's gorgeous ass and sat back, looking at it and grabbing a bottle of lubricant from the nightstand, slicking up the cock strapped to her middle.

"Get in there, bitch, fuck my old ass good and hard!" Susan snarled.

Rebecca nodded, straddling Susan's hips and fisting her faux cock, plunging it into the blonde's pucker and driving it up to the fake balls in one savage thrust. Susan howled in pleasure as the redhead held herself up on her hands pressed into the mattress, ramming her cock in and out of Susan's hungry asshole at blinding, blurry speed.

"On my knees, do me doggie!" Susan screamed.

Rebecca helped the older woman to her hands and knees, and now grabbed her fleshy hips, driving her cock into her asshole fast and hard, making Susan's sexy saggy ass quiver and quake with every blow. The balls of the dildo rubbed Rebecca's cunt just the right way and both screaming women came at the same time, Rebecca holding the cock deep inside Susan's clutching ass walls and grinding herself off to a gushing finish.

She slumped back, Susan slumping forward, her cheeks quivering, her asshole gaping open lewdly before slowly puckering to normal. Susan sighed dreamily into her pillow.

"Well now, THAT was interesting," she said.

"God yes...it was great...thank you Mrs. O'Malley..." Rebecca panted, looking down at Susan's delicious ass and the dildo sticky with the older woman's ass juices.

"Put it on me, bitch," Susan growled, standing up by the bed now. "Your turn to get fucked."

"Oh God," Rebecca moaned.

Susan stood, cock strapped around her, Rebecca kneeling and eyeing the befouled cock, fearing the worst, as she sniffed the air and aroma emanating from the black dick streaked from Susan's butt.

"Suck it clean," Susan growled, holding it up with her casts. "Get the shit off my dildo!"

"But Mrs...." Rebecca started to say.

The cock knifed into her mouth, head held by the casts, with one savage stroke, lancing down her throat, gagging her. Susan grinned, holding her head, pumping the shit-stained dick into her slave's mouth, Rebecca's eyes wide with fear, cheeks bulging to breathe and not choke on the dominant woman's cock.

She tasted ass in her mouth, tongue washing over it, ingesting it all, tears now running down her face, more from the cock choking her than shame. Whatever humiliation she had felt earlier was long gone as she pumped her squatting thighs together on her own cunt while devouring the filthy dick raping her face.

"Nice job, kid," Susan finally said, yanking the cock out lewdly and flopping to her back on the bed, Rebecca gasping on her knees on the floor. "Now ride me, cowgirl!"

Rebecca nodded, gathering her composure and straddling her boss's hips, lifting her ass up to carefully fit the giant knob head of the dildo to her oily cunt. Susan grabbed her hips in her casts and impatiently pulled down, making Rebecca scream in agony at the sudden intrusion of the biggest cock she'd ever had knifing up into her womb, her pussy lips wide and nearly tearing from it.

"Fuck me, baby...fuck me..." Susan hissed, teeth clenched, driving her hips up and powering her big cock into Rebecca's cunt. "Finger my cunt, bitch, get me off!"

Rebecca reached down with one hand, finding the clit below the massive cock and balls, diddling it and watching Susan thunder up into her, filling her, triggering one of the most massive orgasms of her young life as her own fingers worked Susan to one of her own. When both were sated, Rebecca slumped forward atop her boss, the giant cock slurping out of her cunt with a wet sucking sound.

Rebecca lay face to face with Susan, and smiled, kissing her, framing the pretty old woman's face in her hands.

"Thank you, Susan," she said in a moment of complete relaxation.

She realized her error by the look on Susan's face and the pain in her ribs as the strong older woman wrapped her powerful thighs around the redhead and squeezed so violently hard it nearly shattered her ribs.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME BITCH!" Susan screamed, pulling Rebecca's hair and spitting into her face, slamming her thighs into the girl's sides with savage jolts, squeezing the air from her.

"MRS...O'MALLEY...PLEASE... SORRY..!" Rebecca screamed in a breathless whisper, hands trembling as they pulled at the old woman's crushing legs.

"You'll pay for that, bitch," Susan snarled.

She let her go, made Rebecca unsnap the dildo and harness and then kicked her in the cunt, making the redhead double over in pain. Susan laughed, snapping on a headlock with her old but strong arm, squeezing her neck, rendering her weak and dizzy.

"Let's go, time for beddie bye!" Susan sang pleasantly, waltzing her groggy slave to her own bedroom.

She tossed Rebecca to the bed on her back, and went back to her room for a moment as the redhead lay waiting, wondering, fearing. Susan came back with a bag in her hands, emptying it on the bed. There were cuffs, leather cuffs for the ankles and wrists.

"Put those on, feet first," Susan barked, delighting in the girl's shocked look. "I'll get the rest."

Rebecca obeyed, leaning over to cuff both ankles to the bedpost, then twisting to tie up her right wrist to the one by her head. Susan did the last with her fingers extending from her casts, tightening it up and standing back, smiling.

"Can you move much, honey," she asked with surprising sweetness.

"No...not at all...." Rebecca answered, jiggling her constraints to show her. "Mrs. O'Malley...what..."

Susan smiled, and grabbed the panties and socks Rebecca had worn earlier on her run from the hamper near the door. She smelled them, wrinkling her nose.

"Whew!" she laughed. "Pretty ripe! May as well add to it!"

She held the clothing in a ball, jammed it to her pussy and pissed. Rebecca's eyes went wide, filled with terror, as Susan smiled while she pissed, completely soaking the material and walking to the bed.

"No...no please Mrs. O'Malley..please!!"

"Nonsense, you may get thirsty in the night, and you can't very well move to get a drink, or drink from the cup of my piss I left you last night!" Susan laughed, then adding with a snarl "Open that fucking mouth, you cunt!

"NOOO..MMGLPFFF!" Rebecca howled, her mouth quickly stuffed with the pissy socks and panties, the liquid dripping into her throat, burning it, the stench filling her nostrils.

Susan stood back, watching the girl breathe through her nose.

"See?" she smiled. "You won't suffocate!"

She delighted in the tears streaming down Rebecca's pretty young face, leaning over to lick them, eyes locked to hers.

"That smells just awful, poor thing!" Susan laughed, sniffing Rebecca's open mouth with pissy fabric peaking out. "Over the course of the night, you may be able to dislodge them. But I wouldn't if I were you. Unless you want me to use a pair of MY panties with huge shit stains on them!"

She roared with laughter as Rebecca shook her head, eyes wide with fear. She picked up the bag and reached inside it, pulling out a rabbit vibrator, one with a small dildo and clit attachment. Rebecca's eyes widened more.

"One more thing," Susan sighed.

Seconds later, the device was in place, the small cock lodged in Rebecca's slick pussy, the clit attachment firmly against her nubbin. Susan went to her room and retrieved a belt, lashing it around Rebecca's waist and against the vibrator.

"Fresh batteries, this should last awhile," Susan sighed, flicking the device to high.

Rebecca screamed, or tried to, her screams muffled by her piss-soaked socks and panty stuffed nearly down her throat. The device exploded into life, vibrating madly inside her cunt and worse, against her clit, triggering an instant, intense orgasm that had her entire body shaking, arms and legs straining against her restraints, the cords in her neck throbbing.

"Good night, my love," Susan smiled, waving and walking out of the room as Rebecca's muffled moans followed her.

Susan slept finally, after an hour or so of random screams, grunts and howling from the other room, muffled and wet, as the dutiful vibrator did its work, buzzing its way to countless orgasms of her slave, the sensitive clit torturously ticklish after each one.

Some hours later, as Susan woke from her sleep, the screams and moans abated, and only very quietly could the waning sound of vibrations from the dying vibrator be heard. Then it went silent, the only sound from Rebecca's room then being the panting of an exhausted woman who soon dozed off to sleep.

Susan smiled, rolled over and slept like a rock, hoping to dream up even more insidious adventures for the days ahead.