Mrs. O'Neil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, beautiful!" I whispered into her ear.

"'Do really think I am beautiful?" she asked as she turned to me.

"Of course I do!" I exclaimed as I slowly thrust my hips, causing my penis to slide up her belly, almost touching her breasts.

She seemed to smile privately to herself as she turned away from me. I pretended to whine in disappointment, and she flashed me a grin over her shoulder!

"I suppose I won't get any peace until this is taken care of!" she teased in mock severity. She grabbed a bar of soap and swirled it around and around in her hands. I expected her to turn around, but instead she reached behind her and grabbed my bobbing hard on out of the air. Her soapy palm and fingers felt fantastic! She arched her back slightly and went onto her tip toes, lifting her bum in the air! I thought for a moment that she was going to try to put me inside her, and I was worried about our height difference! I was even more surprised when she dragged my cock down and slid it back and forth across her smooth ass cheek. It felt amazing! My knees almost buckled as she combined stroking fingers with the slippery sensation from the skin of her beautiful, round buttock! I was surprised when after only a few minutes I felt a familiar building in my body and I came, hard! The feeling was intense, despite the fact that I dribbled out only a small amount of milky clear ejaculate that was soon washed away in the shower. I was absolutely spent. My cock softened quickly, as Mrs. O'Neil turned to smile peacefully at me. We had a very tender and intimate shower, cleaning and enjoying each others bodies one last time.

Mrs. O'Neil and I made breakfast together, laughing and teasing like we did at work. Afterwards she thanked me, and tucked her panties from the night before into my coat pocket.

"To remember me by," she murmured. I wanted to tell her that I would never forget her. I wanted to tell her that she was my first and best friend in the city, that she was beautiful, and that she had changed everything for me.

Instead I said "Thank you, Diane" and took the elevator down to the street. I felt the cool morning air chill me as I walked and mused at what had just happened. I was cold by the time I rode to my small apartment.

I was fired that Monday. Something trumped up, with no mention of Mr. Sanderson, of course. They offered me two weeks salary and made me sign a letter that said I would not pursue wrongful dismissal. I took it gladly.

I only saw Mrs. O'Neil a few more times, but only ever in public, with friends. I saw fellows try to catch her eye, and I knew, somehow, that they never would.

It has been many years now. Now I have my own Wife, and children. I have a good job, and no one pushes me, or anyone else around. And I still have those panties, hidden away in a velvet bag.

Thank you, Diane.

12