Mrs. Patel Tricked by Fake Doctors

Story Info
Mrs. Patel is tricked into submitting to a phony exam.
3.4k words
4.01
147.3k
153

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paulie and Don couldn't believe how big and round her tits were. They saw her dropping her son off at the back door of their school and as soon as she got out of the car to hand him his lunch and kiss him goodbye they were mesmerized by her beauty. She was short, but had a fuzzy sweater and black slacks on. Her raven hair was long and wavy running all way down to the middle of her small back. Her full, heavy tits swung with each step and the boys knew they had to try the plan they talked about during the summer.

They worked as janitors at the school and they had complete control of the maintenance department. They both barely graduated from this same school a few years back and spent most of their days smoking weed and drinking on the job. In the east wing of the school, the inspectors found asbestos and all of the offices there had to be moved to the trailers on the other side of the campus. One office in particular had caught their attention; the school medical office. They had the keys and spent time in there going through all the files learning personal details about all of the students. One day, while rolling a joint on the nurse's quarantined desk, Paulie and Don hatched a plan. They decided to pretend to be school doctors and humiliate some of the hot moms from the school.

They had all of the family's personal information and they called a few over the next few weeks. They knew the calls would show up as from the school's nurse's office on their caller ID, and if they prepared what to say they might be able to get some of these moms to do or say embarrassing things for their pleasure.

It worked better than they imagined. They were able to get a few moms to give up personal information like their bra size and they even got one mom to reveal some of her sexual history under the guise of a community STD census. They thought they would have more difficulty getting the moms to trust them but every single woman they called believed them and responded willfully to all of their questions. They took things to the next level with an especially dumb mother who actually let them talk her through an "over the phone" breasts exam. She was in her kitchen when they called and within 10 minutes they had her topless and playing with her own tits exactly as they ordered.

Paulie recorded the call and shared it with Don so they could both jerk off to her humiliation. The next day they saw Lakshmi Patel and her big tits by the back door. She was next on their list and they couldn't wait. They gave her 30 minutes to get back home as they waited patiently by the phone.

Don was better at making the calls, so Paulie paced while he watched Don dial her number. An excruciating few seconds passed and finally Don's expression changed and he started with his speech, "Hello, Mrs. Patel, this is Doctor Dong from..."

He got through his opening and she seemed to be pliable. He stepped up his approach and began to ask her the good questions, "Now, Mrs. Patel, as you know we believe in full community health here..."

Within minutes he had her agreeing to eat healthy and exercise as part of their strict health plan. He made her write down everything she needed to do and she was very careful to ask him to repeat things she missed. He took a more commanding tone because he could sense her gullibility, "Now listen, Lakshmi, it's very important that you do exactly w he tell you to do, okay?"

"Yes, of course" she replied with a thick Indian accent.

"When is the last time you had a full exam?"

"Oh, it has probably been a long time. When we came to this country we didn't have insurance so I haven't really had one since we lived in India."

"Well, we do things a little differently hear. You know that right?"

"I'm sorry, I don't know much about it. But if you tell me I will make sure I comply with everything as you say."

Don was starting to get hard because he knew she was under his control.

"I know you will, Lakshmi. You're a good girl, aren't you?"

"Yes, yes sir I am. Please tell me."

"Let's start with a quick pre-exam over the phone."

He went into the next phase where he talks about the importance of breast exams and casually asks her to reveal her bra size.

"I wear a 34 bra, sir" she said with no hesitation.

Don's dick was rock hard by now and he wanted to jerk off so he asked Paulie to leave the room.

"You better record this, Don. I need to hear this bitch."

"I will, just give me like 5 minutes."

Then, Paulie exited the room and Don turned his attention back to her.

"Ok, I'm writing this down. 34. 34 what? What's your cup size?"

"I usually wear a 34EE, sir."

When Don heard this, he unzipped and started playing with himself.

"Good girl. Now let's get to the pre-exam. What are you wearing?"

"I have on a sweater."

"No bra?"

"Yes, I am wearing a bra too."

"Don't be difficult, Lakshmi. When I ask you a question, you give me a straight answer, understand?"

"Yes, yes sir. I am sorry."

"Good girl."

His dick was pulsating and he didn't know how long he could last.

"Now, I need you topless, so get that sweater off and take off your bra."

"Right now, here in my house?"

"Yes, Lakshmi. Take the off now."

He heard her put the phone down and then he heard rustling and before he knew it she was back. "Okay, I am topless now."

"Good girl. Now bend over and let those tits swing around for me."

"Let what?" she said, confused by his language.

"Bend over."

"Okay, I am bent over."

"Are your tits swinging for me?"

"What is tits? I'm sorry I do not know this word."

"Your breasts. I call them tits when I'm talking to one of the moms here. Are your tits swinging for me?"

"Oh, yes my breas- my...tits... are swinging."

When Don heard her say that, he started cumming hard all over the drawer to the nurse's desk.

"Good-uh-uh-good girl."

He sat dazed for a minute and she finally spoke to break the silence.

"Am I to do something more?" she asked in her sing-songy accent.

"Yes. I'm going need you to come in for the full exam."

"Ok, when should I arrive?"

"Are you free at 2pm today?"

"No, I'm sorry, I have to visit with my sister. Can I come tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow is no good. Didn't we just talk about you being difficult with me?"

"I'm sorry, I am not meaning to be difficult."

"Then cancel with your sister and get over her by 2pm. Not a minute later."

"Okay, I will. I am sorry."

"I know you are, Lakshmi. Now listen, you can put your sweater back on, but no bra the rest of the day. Understand?"

"No bra? But if I have to come to the school, I should wear one until the exam, shouldn't I?"

"Nope. I said no bra, so you'll show up here wearing a sweater and that's all. Got it?"

"Yes sir."

He gave her specific instructions for how to get to the office, going through the east doors so no one from school would see her.

Don hung up and called in Paulie. They couldn't believe their luck.

They spent the next few hours prepping the office to make it look like a working office. They wiped down the exam table, took down the quarantine signs from the entire hallway and prepared a few surprises for her.

The hours clicked by so slowly but they were giddy with excitement. As it got close to 2:00, Paulie put on his security guard jacket and waited by the desk near the east doors. A minute after he sat down, he saw the door open a crack an her beautiful, tanned face poke through. Her big, round eyes looked nervous and he waved her over to the desk. As she walked over he knew she had followed the instructions because her tits wobbled all over the place. Her nipples were stiff under the semi-sheer fabric and Paulie could barely contain himself.

"I am here for the exam. Is Doctor Dong's office nearby?"

"Yes, I'll take you." And at that he got up grabbed her by the elbow and led her down to the old nurse's office.

When they got inside, Don was sitting on his desk, with one leg on the ground looking at a medical chart.

"You must be Lakshmi."

She put out her hand to shake, but Don ignored it and told her to sit down.

The chair they had for her was a tiny stool, maybe a foot high. She lowered herself uncomfortably onto it.

"Ok, so your chart is really incomplete. You did a pretty poor job filling out the necessary paperwork when you came to this school."

"I'm sorry, sir"

"Your son is a freshman here?"

"Yes, Ravi Patel. He is my son."

"And you're married?"

"Yes, sir."

"And let's see my notes. Ah, yes. You are a 34EE, correct?"

"Yes, sir."

"Great. Let's hope you followed my orders and came her without that bra covering those big tits."

"I did. I did follow the order."

"Ok, let's see. Take that sweater off."

She glanced at Paulie, the security guard and said, "Don't we need me privacy?"

"What?" he asked angrily.

"I'm sorry, it's just..."

"Oh, him? He's our security guard. By law he must stay for the exam. You know how this works."

"I do not. I'm sorry. I've never had an exam like this for a school."

At that they both started laughing, making her blush from embarrassment.

"Ok, enough talk about how you don't know much. We can tell that you are a pretty ignorant girl. Just trust us and do what I tell you to do. Stop being difficult."

She said nothing, but felt more pressure than the boys even realized. She grabbed the waist of her sweater and pulled it up and over her huge, round mounds of tit flesh.

"Good girl. Put your hands on your head and lock your fingers."

She timidly complied to their amusement.

"Now, I'm going to examine you. Just sit still."

He reached down and as soon as his fingers grazed her silky soft breast meat his dick sprang to life in his pants. He reached down and felt their warmth. He cupped each breast and thought he might cum right there.

Paulie stared at her, making her uncomfortable but she didn't say anything because she didn't want to be difficult.

"These tits are really heavy. You weren't joking about 34EE."

She heard him but didn't respond.

He pulled his hands off of her huge rack and placed one hand firmly on top of her interlocked fingers. He grabbed them, collecting some of her shiny black hair in the process. He lifted her up by h hair and she winced.

"Does that hurt you?"

"Yes, sir. It hurts when you pull my hair."

"Well, that's how I lead girls around in my office. If you like, I can lead you around and position you another way."

"Ok, yes please."

He then took his hand off of her hair and popped two fingers in her mouth, fish-hooking her cheek. He lifted her head up by the mouth and she felt like she made a bad decision but she was too timid to complain twice.

He started walking over to the exam table with his fingers hooked firmly in her warm mouth. He held her head low as he walked so she trailed behind, bent at the waist. He took her to the table and placed her face on the edge and pulled his fingers out, holding her head still against the table.

"Is that better? Leading you by your mouth?" he said in a caring tone.

She wanted to say what she though, that the fingers in her mouth made her uncomfortable, but she kept quiet while thinking of what to say.

He put one hand on her head, keeping her in place, and reached under to lay with her dangling boobs. "I asked you a question."

"Um...yes...it was better."

Don motioned to Paulie to come over. "Now, legally, we have to get video confirmation for any changes to the standard exam procedure. Go ahead and look into the camera and tell my assistant what you like."

She was confused, but didn't have time to consider the request before complying.

"I like it better...in my mouth."

Don felt his dick get fully erect and wanted badly to push it where his fingers just visited.

"No, sweetie. Say your name, your age, the name of your son and then tell us. Right into the camera."

"My name is Lakshmi Patel" she began. At that moment, Don squeezed her breasts and started tapping and gently slapping them around. She was having trouble concentrating but tried to continue, "I am 42 years old. My son'd name is Ravi Patel."

Paulie whispered to her that she could do it in an encouraging tone.

"And I like it when Doctor Dong leads me by my mouth."

Don's dick was practically bursting.

"Good girl. Paulie, keep the camera rolling. We need to get a few shots of these big udders in my hands."

Paulie moved the camera down to film her enormous tits being fondled.

Don fish-hooked her again and led her over to behind the desk. He put pressure on her jaw to make her get low. She had no choice but to kneel from lack of balance.

"Now, we need to give you a vitamin shake and then you'll be on your way back home. Ok?"

"Yes sir" she said, not realizing what she was agreeing to.

Paulie reached into the drawer and pulled out a thick black ribbon and handed it to Don.

"Ok, I'm going to blindfold you so you don't get any of the chemicals in your eyes."

She knelt obediently, hoping that the exam would be over soon because she felt humiliated being topless in front of Paulie.

Don fastened the blindfold around her head and unzipped his fly, moving right in front of her face. He pulled out his dick and high fived Paulie who was still filming.

"Now hold your mouth open while I place the applicator on your tongue."

She opened wide, not knowing what she was about to eat.

He inched closer and slowly placed the head of his cock on her bottom lip. He slid it forward over her teeth and onto her warm, wet tongue.

"Now you just have to suck out the vitamin shake like a hungry girl."

He pushed deeper into her mouth and as he slid over her tongue he realized he was about to cum.

"Wrap your lips around it and suck."

She complied as he slowly pushed in and out of her mouth. He started shaking and the end of his cock exploded right into her open mouth.

"Sw-swallow-uh-swallow it all"

She gulped down every gooey load.

"Wait the applicator is broken. We need to try another one."

Paulie moved over in Don's place, dick already out and ready to burst.

"Now, I'm going to take the blindfold off, but keep those eyes shut or this could be really painful if it gets in your eyes.

Paulie pushed in a little too quickly and she gagged.

Don laughed as he filmed her gagging cock, topless in the old office.

"Go ahead and suck this fat tool."

She wrapped her lips around it and sucked as best as she could.

"Okay, we can't stop the procedure now, but we do need you to re-record your consent for the fish-hooking."

"Repeat what you said before."

She tried to speak but her mouth had Paulie's dick in it so her words were muffled.

"I am Lakshmi Patel. I am 42 years old. My son is Ravi Patel and I like it in my mouth."

When Paulie heard that, he busted his nut in her mouth, but he convulsed backwards.

He jerked his dick and streams of his cum splattered all over her long black eye lashes and nose.

She started shaking her hands nervously and whined, "Oh, no! It got on my face. Is it going to burn?"

"Why did you do that? You broke the applicator again!" Don yelled.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" she submissively apologized trying to stay still.

Paulie held the camera right up to her cum covered face as he put his cock back in his pants.

"Don't open your eyes and don't move. I think we can salvage some of it" Don replied.

He went to the drawer and pulled out a spoon.

"I'm going to scoop this cum off of your face and feed it to you, ok?"

"Yes, yes please hurry. I don't want to get it in my eyes!" she pleaded.

Don started scooping the globs of cum off of her cheeks and gathering it on the spoon.

"Open wide, Laskshmi" he ordered.

She opened her mouth and moved her head around trying to find the spoon while the boys chuckled at how pathetic she looked.

"Here you go, eat up" he said as she took the spoon into her mouth.

He continued to scoop it and feed her.

"You're like my eager little bird!" he mocked.

As he fed her, he reached down to grope her heavy hanging tits.

It seems like even though you ate a lot of the cum you didn't get all of it so we'll need to schedule another exam for tomorrow.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry I don't know what I did."

"You were just so eager to suck you broke the applicator. You're just ignorant. It's alright, don't worry. You can just pay us for the replacements and we'll work on scheduling your next suck session."

Once he fed her all of the cum he could gather, he handed her a paper towel to wipe her face.

"Let me put some solvent on your face to make it easier to wipe off" Don said.

"He leaned over her face and dribbled spit onto her forehead.

"Thank you" she said, oblivious to the humiliating scene that was really happening on camera.

"Good girl. Wipe that cum off"

Once she was clean, he told her she could open her eyes.

He fish-hooked her again and lifted her to her feet. He led her by the mouth back to her little stool and sat her down.

"So tomorrow, just bring $200 in cash to pay for what you broke and we'll let you suck us off again for free."

"Yes, sir. I will. I am sorry that I broke them."

As he discussed the next steps for her, he continued to fondle her full, meaty tits.

"We'll discuss your family health plan tomorrow. I can tell already that you'll need lots of practice sucking us off because of how badly you messed this exam up."

"Yes, sir. I am so sorry."

He fish-hooked her again and led her by the mouth to the door. Don opened it up and he led her into the hallway topless.

"My sweater...I left my sweater in the office."

"Oh, that's right. Wait here."

They left her in the hallway topless and went back to the room. They high fived each other and started watching the video of her humiliation.

"I can't wait to mess with this bitch again" Paulie said.

They grabbed her sweater and tossed it to her, but she wasn't ready to catch it so it landed right in her face.

They both laughed and Don said, "It looks like you are good at catching stuff with your face. That's like the second facial we gave you today."

She pulled her sweater over her head and it got caught on her big breasts before she was able to hold them in place and fix it.

"We'll call you soon. Make sure you have your phone with you so we can schedule the next suck session. Got it?"

"Yes sir" she meekly replied still feeling guilty about messing up.

She walked out of the doors to the parking lot and the boys returned to the office to discuss the plans for the next exam.