Mrs Peason 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
merf68
merf68
315 Followers

"Well, Jemma. Will you take the job?"

"Oh, yes, please." I really, really felt good as a girl and although I had some reservations about those punishments and Ma'am's like of inflicting pain, I thought I could do the rest. I felt like a girl and, like a girl, I felt tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Don't you dare cry, slave," for the first time she used her 'command mode' on me, "or I'll give you something to cry about. Sir has worked hard, don't you dare spoil your makeup."

I gasped and ran over to the dressing table and pulled the side mirrors away. I grabbed a tissue and very carefully dabbed the tears away. Fortunately my makeup was intact. But as I peered in the mirror, I realised that I could scarcely recognise myself. I noticed also that as I bent over I could see down my front to the swell of my bra. Oh, god, my prick was protesting at this treatment. I either fancied myself or was as horny as hell. Maybe both!

"Slave," I was brought out of my thoughts by Ma'am's voice. She pointed, "Over there is a box. I want you to open it and take out the two objects in there." I followed her instructions and found two compartments in the long, thin box. On the top shelf was a wicked looking cane; underneath a riding crop.

"Kneel in front of Sir and give him the crop and bring me the cane in the same manner when he has released you."

Nervously I knelt at Sir's feet and handed him the crop. I was wondering how long it would be before he 'released' me so I remained as I was, nervously listening to the gentle thwack, thwack as he slapped the crop into his hand. I didn't know whether to expect a blow from him although I wasn't aware of doing anything wrong. Eventually Sir rested his crop on my shoulder, making me start, and told me to serve my Ma'am.

I stood and walked to her, not wanting to scuff my lovely stockings, then knelt at her feet. "In future, if ever you are given the order to open the box, you will come here and retrieve the appropriate device, either my cane or Sir's crop. Return and present it as you are now.

"Now you have done nothing wrong but I thought you should taste what a punishment will be like so you know what to expect when the time comes. As it will. So you will then present yourself by pulling your knickers to your knees. You will bend over and pull your skirt high enough so your pretty little bottom is on display, spreading your legs as much as your panties will allow. This time you will get just one stroke from each of us. After the punishment you will thank your teacher, readjust your clothing and return the weapon, acting like nothing had happened. Now assume the position."

I stood up and thought, "This is not fair." I looked her in the eyes, wondering whether I should really put my myself into the hands of two possible sadists. She held me in her steely gaze and it was I who turned away and pulled my panties down to my knees. I pulled my dress up to my waist then bent down waiting, legs spread, holding my ankles and very conscious of my defenceless bottom.

"You will take an extra stroke from me because you tried to defy me. Be thankful for the light punishment."

I waited in fear, ears straining for a clue but warning swish gave me no time to prepare for the searing rod which branded me. "Jeez," I shrieked.

"Silence. You will not utter a squeak, ever. You will take your punishment in silence. That's a third stroke!"

I panted and some how held it all inside myself. Until the next stroke exploded across the top of my thighs. I almost popped my eardrums trying to hold my scream back. Some how I composed myself, but only just, before the third, most wicked, stroke. Then she told me the punishment was over. I was determined to show her that I could take it. I calmly pulled my knickers up, straightened my dress and said breathlessly, "Thank you, Ma'am."

I turned and knelt in front of Sir, waiting his command. "The position." he said sharply, tapping my shoulder with his crop. I repeated my performance for Sir with the thought that I only had one blow from him. Only one, but that one wickedly lashed with that leather tongue whipping round. I gritted my teeth and hung on in there until the fire subsided. In the distance I heard him tell me that my punishment was over. Somehow I managed to compose myself and finish the ritual.

"Thank you, Sir," I told him and forced a smile when he handed me his crop. Ma'am handed her cane to me as I passed on the way back to the box. I put them both away, hoping it would be a long time before I saw them again. But somehow I doubted it.

I took a few moments to pull myself together properly as I closed the box. My bottom was still sore but the pain was under control. Surprisingly my cock was still trying to burst out of its strapping, its strength undiminished by my recent punishment. I felt a little proud that I hadn't ruined my makeup and that I had suppressed my screams. Putting on a happy face, I turned back to Ma'am and Sir. She held her arms wide, inviting me into
them. With her arms hugging me, she gave me a kiss which turned passionate as her tongue battled with mine.

Sir left us as Ma'am and I returned to the library and when we were seated, me rather gingerly, I had to light another couple of cigarettes. I was finding it easier to smoke, indeed I even inhaled it once or twice. It burned in my throat but never made me cough.

I noticed that Ma'am had allowed the sash round her waist to become loose. Her robe, now open at the front, showed her to be wearing a lovely red silk bra. It wasn't firm enough to shape her breasts but rather they rested under the silk nicely without support, the nipples protruding through the thin material. Her knickers were of the same silk and there was the hint of curly black hair peeping out the short legs. She smiled unselfconsciously as I looked at her lovely tanned body and underwear.

"You were very good in there, Jemma. I was surprised at how you took your punishment. That is as it should be every time, without a sound after you were warned. I'm becoming more and more certain that you're the right choice. Ah, well done, Quentin. Thank you." This last to her husband who had entered with more coffee and a plate of biscuits. I was told to finish my cigarette and then pass the coffee round. I stubbed out my cigarette and poured coffee for us all then handed the biscuits around. I was feeling a bit peckish so I managed several.

"Tomorrow you may sleep in a little because it is so late." Ma'am told me. I hadn't noticed the passage of time but it was gone 2:00 A.M. "Normally we are up bright and early and you will be expected to bring me my morning tea at 7:00 A.M. precisely. That will be your first task each morning when we can discuss the day's itinerary. Tomorrow you will be excused as you will need help to dress and put on your makeup. Yes, you must learn to do that. So tomorrow at 8:00 you will be showered and cleansed as Quentin has taught you and you will be ready for Penny to help dress you and teach you to apply your own makeup. You will concentrate on learning that in the morning, until you can do it right. Then you will practice more when duties permit. I suggest you learn quickly because after tomorrow you're on your own.

"In the afternoon I will be discussing with you your future. We have much to do, including giving you a new identity." Ma'am indicated the cigarettes and again I had to light one for each of us. This time I inhaled almost every puff. I realised I was going to get addicted to them but Ma'am evidently wanted me to smoke cigarettes so I accepted it as just another fairly bizarre condition of my employment, always with the thought of that salary each month.

Chapter Five.

Ma'am stubbed her cigarette out and playfully blew the smoke in my direction. "Now we have some fun," she announced with a twinkle in her eye. "Come, Jemma." She took my hand and led me to what I assumed was the master bedroom. This too looked lovely. Not so much pink and frilly as mine, her colours and décor were more sober. There was a huge circular bed which dominated the room. Sir had followed into the bedroom and I felt the zip in my dress being pulled down. I had to step out of it and then he removed my panties and released my cock from its constraints. It had not completely gone back to normal, but hung there at half-mast.

I was left standing there in my bra, corset and stockings and was told to undress Sir. He was only wearing a pair of loose shorts under the robe but I was told to kneel to take them off. As I pulled them down his cock came into view in about the same state as mine, half erect. "Isn't it a pretty penis, Jemma?" My mistress asked. "Why don't you kiss it?"

I looked the cock before my eyes. It didn't repulse me so I hesitantly moved my mouth forward and kissed the tip, getting some of the glistening seminal fluid oozing out of the end on my lips. Experimentally I licked my lips but didn't taste much more than my lipstick.

Sir went to lie on the bed and watched us as Ma'am instructed me to undress her. Almost reverently I removed her robe, feeling the softness of the silk as I carefully folded it and placed it on a chair. Moving behind her, I unclipped her bra and she held my hands on her bare breasts, encouraging me to play with her nipples which grew to an impressive half inch long when they were hard. Her breasts were not very large, just a comfortable handful, but stood up firmly without support. I returned to her front and knelt down to remove her knickers which had a damp patch at the crotch. She wasn't bare down there but her thick bush was kept trimmed. Her pussy lips were slightly distended and moist, showing pink against the dark hair of her muff. She pulled my head into her crotch and her feminine smell wafted into my nose. My cock twitched some more as I kissed her down there. She rubbed my face in it for a minute or two then sighed and pulled away, instructing me to lie on my back next to Sir.

Wondering what was going to happen next, I didn't have long to wait as she knelt over me, trapping my arms under her legs, and brought her lower body over my face. I was almost mesmerised by the sight of her pussy above me, just begging to be kissed, when I heard her say, "You will obey me in this, Jemma. You will not ejaculate until you have my permission." She slapped my cock hard. "You will be punished if you disobey me." With that she settled that lovely pussy over my mouth and I knew I was expected to service her. She must have been horny because it wasn't too long before she was squirming above me and grinding her pussy all over my lower face. Suddenly she sat right down on my mouth and stayed like that, not giving me a chance to breathe until I was almost passing out and struggling to lift her before she raised herself just enough to let me gulp in a supply of sweet fresh air before she came down again.

This set up a pattern which went on for ages: she seemed to know when I was desperate for air and lifted off briefly each time but she made it very clear to me that my only task was to service her. Several times she groaned and squirmed on my tongue as I felt a fresh gush of her juices flooding my mouth. I licked her pussy lips and prodded my tongue as far into her as it would go. I was not allowed to forget her clitoris which stuck out proud and hard and she even changed position slightly so that I was forced to lick her anus. She was very clean down there, even when she made me tongue-fuck her back passage so it wasn't as disgusting as it sounds.

After an age of this I felt my legs being raised high. Ma'am trapped them under her arms as she continued to rub herself on my face. I felt hands stroking my buttocks which were still sensitive from the punishment. They could only have been Sir's hands but they were soothing and gentle. It was not too long before they moved to my anus and again I felt cold lubrication being spread around the entrance and a finger slipping in. To be honest it felt quite nice as it moved slowly inside me and reached round to massage my prostate. Soon a second finger was pushed in and that stretched and hurt a little briefly. They didn't stay up me for long and returned to the area around my entrance, rubbing and sliding around and over the hole, every now and then slipping briefly in and out half an inch. One of his hands moved up to cup my balls and wiped the lubricant all round my scrotum as he gently played with my balls. Those fingers continued their dance around my anus and I knew I wanted something in there, the fingers were just teasing me. I remember Ma'am telling me I would beg for it, she was right. I tried to say something but it was muffled by a delicious pussy. Ma'am must have realised that I was trying to say something because she squatted up.

"Please Ma'am, let him fuck me. I need it." What was I saying?

"If you beg him very nicely, he might grant your wish."

"Please Sir, very pretty please. Will you fuck me? Please, I beg you, stick your handsome cock up my bottom. Please." Ma'am settled herself back on my mouth and I devoted it to her pleasure.

I felt the bed move as Sir knelt, his thighs touching my buttocks. I realised, as I felt something much bigger nudge up against my anus, that I was going to have my arse fucked and I was very nervous about that but in my current position, I couldn't do much about it but I had just begged for it. Sir pushed the head of his prick forward until it just penetrated my passage and rested there with my anus twitching for a few seconds before pushing in further. Now it felt like my arse was being ripped open with a burning pain. He rocked it back and forward, getting me used to it as the pain gradually subsided, then pushed a bit more, bringing back the pain.

Just as I started to relax he thrust into me and it felt like a tree trunk as the head of his prick went right inside. Jeez, that hurt and if my mouth had been free, I would have cried out but Ma'am covered it with her pussy and held my legs firm. Sir started fucking me properly and soon he was completely inside me as he pumped in and out. Every now and then he would pull all the way out and thrust right back in again but the pain had faded and really it felt so good as it filled me up. Now he was fucking me in earnest, ramming it in and out, hitting places inside me I never knew existed. He seemed to be coming to a climax as his rhythm increased. I think Ma'am must have been close too because she was thrashing her clitoris against my teeth so I nibbled at it and she cried out, "Yes, oh yes, yes, yes." Almost at the same time I felt Sir's prick seem to swell. He pushed in to the limit and I felt his throbbing ejaculation spurting inside me. The excitement of the moment had my own cock spurting and with horror I realised that I had disobeyed Ma'am and come. I could feel the liquid soaking into my corset, cool and wet. The blood quickly ran from my cock and it died away.

Sir pulled out of my bottom leaving me feeling empty and Ma'am levered herself off me, looking a bit dishevelled from her exertions but she soon noticed the darker patch and sticky mess on my corset. "What's this?" she asked, unnecessarily. She looked really angry that I had disobeyed her. "First things first. Clean Sir's cock." I looked around for a cloth or towel and received another wicked slap across my face. "Use your mouth!" I looked at Sir's cock, now only half hard. As I bent over to take it in my mouth I was grateful that I had been properly cleaned out and there were no brown strains.

My first lick was tentative as I tasted the juices shining on it. I don't know quite what I expected but it didn't taste unpleasant so I sucked and licked the sticky come until it was all gone. As I was doing this I felt it growing again inside my mouth. Somehow that pleased me and my own cock was showing signs of life again. When they were both satisfied that it was clean, Ma'am said a word which brought fear to me. "Box!"

I returned to my own room and took out Ma'am's cane. Nervously I returned and knelt in front of Ma'am, holding her weapon out. "Bend over the bed," she ordered. With fear in my heart I obeyed her as she reminded me, "Learn it by heart, not a sound."

I didn't have long to wait. "Youwill learn not to come until I tell you." She punctuated the 'will' with the first lash of the cane. Again my buttocks were on fire but she didn't hesitate before delivering the second blow. The force of it drove my face into the bedclothes and I managed to stuff my mouth with the soft material, anything to stop the sound coming out as the third stroke landed. How much more of this could I take? My arse was on fire as the next two blows landed, carefully timed so I would feel each one striking. There was a fairly long pause and I was just hoping my punishment was over when another stroke cracked into me. I choked off the scream of agony but my chest was heaving with dry sobs.

At last her voice penetrated the dizzy haze, telling me the punishment was over and her hand was stroking where she had just caned. Maybe it helped. I managed to stand, face her and say, "Thank you Ma'am." She smiled, kissed my lips and handed me the cane. I hobbled back to my room slowly to give myself a minute to get over the pain then returned to her room to find Ma'am and Sir talking together but they stopped when I entered.

"Come here, Jemma." I moved close to her and she pulled me gently onto the bed and brought her breast to my mouth, petting the back of my head as I suckled her breast like a baby. "There now, it's all over. Once you've taken your punishment we forget it. I know it's hard for you but I love the way you take it without a sound. Apart from that one little mistake, you have served me and Sir very well tonight. I am pleased with you. Now go and find yourself a pretty nightie and come back to me."

Returning to my own room I looked through the drawers until I found the nighties and picked out one which looked pretty to my eyes and felt lovely against my skin. I had a real struggle to get to the fasteners on my corset before realising that if I could pull it all round my body I could get to them. It was relief to have the pressure off and my skin was tingling as the blood got back into proper circulation. I removed my bra and slipped into the soft silk of the cream nightie, which hung down to mid thigh on me.

Chapter Six.

I entered her bedroom to the sight of Sir making love to Ma'am. She was clawing at his back and straining her body up to meet his thrusts and he was pounding into her. She noticed me at the doorway and waved me into the room, never letting up her lovemaking. Suddenly she called "Oh yes, come in me, I want it NOW!" Sir grunted and redoubled his efforts until he started jerking, I watched his buttocks clench as he delivered his load, then they both hugged each other and lay back panting.

"Oh, you do look sexy in that, Jemma," she cried when she had recovered and noticed me still standing there in my nightie. "Come here, darling, I have one more task for you this tonight." She patted the bed beside her. "Lick us both clean."

I would have preferred to start with Ma'am but she made me do Sir first. For the second time that night I had Sir's prick in my mouth and for the second time I sucked it until it started growing again.

Well, Sir's come had been quite nice and I knew Mum tasted delicious, I was eager to taste what they would be like mixed. Ma'am squatted over my face so I reached up and pulled her nether lips apart and watched in fascination as a glob of white stuff slid out, dragging on one side a little as it dripped. I was only just quick enough to open my mouth to receive this gift from My Lady then she lowered herself gently down and I loved the combined tastes. I licked the juices from her hair then lapped all around the lips before pushing my tongue inside her to reach for more nectar.

merf68
merf68
315 Followers