Mrs Peason 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
merf68
merf68
316 Followers

"Mmm," she murmured, "just keep doing that, Jemma." Not that I had a lot of choice as she was once again sitting on my face but I loved serving her like this and she seemed to like it too. It didn't take me long to clean her out but she was in no mood to quit and it wasn't long before she was leaking more. As long as she let me breathe every once in a while I was more than happy to continue. I almost felt that I belonged there with Ma'am sitting on my face and me helpless.

I was surprised to feel my legs lifted up and tucked under Ma'am's arms and I wondered if Sir was going to fuck me again. I felt a bit sore in my anus but I wouldn't mind, except that my buttocks were very tender. I hoped he would be careful. But no, I was not to be fucked. Very gently my cheeks were parted and I felt the air cooling the come which was leaking out of my bum and squishing between my globes. Then Sir did lap at my arse. It was one more heavenly sensation after another as he cleaned me as thoroughly as I was cleaning his wife. I loved it when he pushed his tongue inside me and kind of wiggled it round. Now I know why Ma'am likes that when I do it to her bum or her pussy.

It didn't last forever before I was allowed to lower my legs again and Sir's tongue was replaced by a finger which probed all sorts of erotic places. I could feel the pre-ejaculate leaking from my rampant cock and then there was a tongue licking at them and a hand round the base of my tool. I felt the soft warmth of his lips closing over the end as my foreskin was pulled back. I was woken from this magical dream when Ma'am lifted her body off my head to say, "Do not forget, you must not come before I give you permission." I managed to get in a bit of hyperventilating and a deep breath before she resumed her rightful position.

Easier said than done when Sir's tongue was probing inside my foreskin and his finger gently fucking my arse. Think of something, I was telling myself, anything but sex. I must not come. Oh god, his mouth was sucking my cock all the way inside. Cold kippers and custard. Don't come, don't think about coming. Doner kebab and ice cream. Oh don't play with my balls, yes do play with my balls. Mustn't come. Think of something. Think of anything but your cock. Think of the beatings. That was easier as I was reminded every time he came in contact with my bottom, but even that warmth now added to the stimulation. Jeez, it's going down gulp his gulp throat. Don't think of it. Think of ... Ma'am's clitoris. No for Christ's sake not that. But it was being rubbed all over my tongue, she was getting frantic. I knew she was close so I bit down gently on her clitoris.

"Come for me Jemma," she screamed. No sooner had she said that than two fingers were rammed into my arse and Sir's mouth went into overdrive. Her own screams as she came with me even made up for the two punishments I had taken. Sir was sucking me dry as Ma'am rolled off my face and kissed me, her tongue eagerly seeking her own juices coating my face. I don't blame her.

Sir moved off my cock which was rapidly deflating. He encouraged Ma'am aside and made to kiss me. Hell, Sir has fucked me and sucked me, now he wants to kiss me. I remained still as his lips approached mine, not backing away, but not forward to meet him. He closed the gap and kissed me, his tongue pushing through my lips. I opened my mouth to receive it and was rewarded with the taste of my own come as he pushed it into my mouth. Our tongues played around with it, passing the semen back and forth between us, surprisingly getting bigger. Eventually we both swallowed and kissed some more just for the fun of it.

Ma'am let us snog for a minute or two then announced, "My turn," and I happily kissed her with all the love in my heart. Our kiss was endless, timeless, but eventually she drew away and said, "Enough now, my lovely slave. Tomorrow is not far away and we have a lot to get through. Time for bed. That is a pretty nightdress, Jemma. In the second drawer down," she pointed to a large chest, "You'll find another just like it. Get it for me while I brush my teeth. Bring it into the bathroom, along with the matching panties. And you should also wear panties under your nightie."

I fulfilled her orders and when she was finished her ablutions I had to dress her in panties and nightie. "You may go to bed now, slave. Be ready for Penny by eight o'clock." Ma'am kissed me and patted my sore bum as I left her and returned to my own room.

I brushed my teeth, found the appropriate panties and carefully, because of my sore bum, pulled them on. I brushed out my ponytail and thanked my lucky stars that I had followed my own counsel to keep it long. I had to work out the alarm clock settings and set it to 7:00 which would give me just over three hour's sleep but I knew I would have to shower and cleanse myself before Penny arrived to help me dress. It had been a long, busy night! I climbed into the big, comfortable bed and I thought of how my life had been turned upside down in less than twelve hours. I snuggled into the big, fluffy duvet and quickly drifted into the oblivion of sleep.

If you enjoyed this story I invite you to vote for it. We authors thrive on your comments so please feel free to have your say either in public or privately.

Look out for further episodes ...

merf68
merf68
316 Followers