Mrs Peason 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother's welcoming smile to the two of us showed not a sign of recognition. She ushered us into the living room and indicated the sofa for us to sit on. Did we want a cup of tea or coffee? No thanks, we had one just before we left. She didn't flop into her own chair as usual but levered herself into it after moving a crossword magazine atop a pile of its cousins.

"Well, Mrs Denton, perhaps you're a little surprised that James has another job. I have been looking for somebody to fill a special position which has occurred because of my changing circumstances. Let me explain, I used to be James' maths teacher back when he was in school. Last night my husband and I were enjoying a quiet drink when I noticed your son was the target of one of his old school bullies - a nasty piece of work but I've been handling his type for years and my husband is very big so yon bully took my suggestion to heart and left.

"Anyway," Ma'am continued to my mother's nodding smile, "I remembered James and liked his methodical style of working. Frankly, Mrs Denton, his looks are a big attraction and," she bent toward my Mum and in a stage whisper, "some of his duties will be horizontal, with my husband's blessing."

Mum didn't actually blink, but she sat a little more upright in her chair.

"Your son will be my Personal Assistant, and he'll really earn his salary picking up all those necessary chores to make my life run smoothly. He's very happy with the salary, by the way. But there's one problem: it would not be seemly for a married woman to go gallivanting around the known universe with another man in her intimate company. And I will be doing a lot of travelling round the world with and without my husband."

"I suppose not, in your position," my mother agreed, "although anything seems to go these days."

My mother still hadn't twigged who I was. Ma'am let it all sink in for a quiet minute then asked, "What should I do, Mrs Denton?"

"Dunno, it's tricky. Can't see how it can be done unless he dresse ..." Her jaw dropped as she saw Ma'am smiling and looking in my direction. Now she got out of her chair and looked at me closely, turning my head this way and that, touching my face. I watched her face change from disbelief to incredulity as she stepped back to take in the full picture.

I stood up in a relaxed pose and said in my girl's voice, "Hi Mum."

"Jeez, son, I would never have believed it. My gob is totally smacked. But you are a pretty girl, I must admit. Maybe you can pull it off at that. Go for it son if you think you can handle it."

She couldn't stop looking at me then opened her arms into a hug and wrapped them round me, pulling me into the softness of her breasts and belly. "Go for it, James," she said quietly in my ear.

"I never would have thought it," she turned to Ma'am. "He was a normal lad who went through the panties phase but not for long. I never thought I'd see him dressed like this." She shook her head in disbelief again.

"Mrs Denton, your new daughter is called Jemma. She still has much to learn, both about being a young lady and her duties to me. Obviously it's a 24/7 job so Jemma will be staying with me. Now we have much to do today so we must bid you farewell. Nice to have met you, Mrs Denton."

As we passed through the front door I got another hug then mum said to me, "Come back and see us sometime ..." she hesitated, "Jemma." There was a tear in her eye as we walked away.

Chapter Ten.

Ma'am decided we should have some lunch at a restaurant in town and then go on to the Mall where we would do some shopping, but first she wanted to enjoy a smoke so we found one of those quaint churchyards which are so often a haven of tranquillity amidst the hustle and bustle of busy towns. Although it was a little chilly to sit around in the open too much, we both enjoyed the cigarettes I had to light.

As we were smoking, Ma'am's mobile phone sang a melody. Glancing at the display, she mouthed the word "Sir" to me. She mostly listened for a couple of minutes with just the odd monosyllable response then said into her phone, "Oh darling, I was looking forward to us all having some fun tonight." Her face was a little sad as she said this but soon it was lit up by a twinkle in her eye and a big grin as she listened to Sir. "Oh what a good idea. Yes, I'll do that! Thanks. Bye bye, Darling. Love you lots."

Turning to me, she said, "Sir is driving up to London so he can get started on your new identity right away. When we get home I want you to go back to being a man, just for tonight. I want you as my lover: not my slave, my passionate lover. Now let's get some lunch."

Ma'am led me to a quality Chinese restaurant where the staff greeted her by name. We had an excellent meal then took a taxi to the Mall, sitting outside for a cigarette before we entered.

Chapter Eleven

Three hours later, both of us festooned with 'quality' shop bags full of perfumes, makeup and clothes for us both, including some sinful lingerie, we climbed into a taxi home. My feet and legs were feeling cramped and pinched from all that walking in heels so, with a sigh, I eased my shoes off and wiggled my toes to get some circulation back. Ma'am watched me with some amusement then told me, "You'll get used to it. You've done well for your first day. I'm pleased with you.

Penny met us at the door and took charge of our packages, being told which bags belonged to whom, and informed Ma'am that Mrs West said tea would be ready in 15 minutes, but that it would 'keep' if she preferred. "Thank you, Penny. Please tell Mrs West we'll be there soon.

Ma'am told Penny she was to help me remove the breast forms which had adorned my chest since last night. We could play around with each other if we wished but, we were admonished, I was not to ejaculate. I was to join Ma'am in dining room when I was dressed.

Penny preceded me to my rooms and told me to strip and clean off all my makeup. When I had complied she passed me a bottle of some kind of spirit and told me to remove my breast forms. My chest felt somehow light and strangely 'empty' without the extra weight.

Penny set the shower going and, to my happy surprise, she joined me under the stream. We took Ma'am at her word and flirted with each other mercilessly. I enjoyed soaping every inch of her generous body, giving both of her holes loving attention. She was all soft curves and voluptuousness without being fat although I guessed that, unless she took care of her body, she could easily end up overweight.

Penny, in turn, was very tender and careful around my buttocks and thighs but my erection was at the back of her throat and her thumb was up my arse as she dried me off.

The clothes, which I had worn last night at the pub, had been washed and were neatly folded on the bed so I dressed myself in them although I took Penny's suggestion that I wear another pair of those tight white shorts instead of my boxers. I had told her, during our coffee break, how Ma'am liked them on me. We untied the braid and brushed my hair into its usual style, a simple ponytail.

I approached the dining room and noticed the door was open. My Lady beckoned me in and told me to close the door. She rose from her seat, looking a vision in black leather from her neck to her shiny towering heels. Handing me a glass of wine, she invited me to sit beside her, her smile was inviting. She asked me to press the bell and as I did so, she put her hand firmly in my groin and squeezed the lump she found down there, leaving her hand in place as Mrs West wheeled in a trolley and laid plates of sandwiches and several delicacies, sweet and savoury, before us. There was a pot of tea with the usual trimmings and Mrs West wheeled the trolley back to the kitchen without batting an eyelid although I know she saw what Ma'am was doing.

"Would you prefer tea or wine, James?" I said I'd like to stick to wine; we ate our fill and I rang the bell again. Penny appeared in her maid's uniform which hugged her figure before flaring at the waist.

"Mrs Peason," she said with a cheeky grin, "Miss Jemma told me she would like to see me being caned." She bobbed a little curtsy and began clearing away the dishes.

"When you have finished that, Penny, bring back Mrs West's largest wooden spoon."

"Yes, Mrs Peason." Penny's eyes were sparkling as she turned away, to return a few seconds later bearing a wooden spoon which, if used the way I thought it may be, would leave somebody with a very sore bottom. But would it be hers or mine?

I hadn't realised I was holding my breath until Ma'am told Penny to present me with the spoon and assume her position over my knees. Her chest was heaving as she lowered her black panties with white frills and bent across my lap then reached back to flip her skirt out of the way.

"You wanted to see her caned," Ma'am said, "this is not quite a cane but it will do. Now you get to use it but first give Penny a good spanking with your hand."

I looked down at the pretty pink bottom and, as I ran my hand over the smooth globes, Penny turned her head, smiled and whispered, "Please hurt me Miss Jemma."

I raised my hand and struck the first blow with a load crack, leaving a deeper pink hand print on her right buttock. It was exciting to see the generous flesh bounce back, so her left buttock soon had a matching hand print and Penny squirmed a little but again smiled up at me. She was obviously enjoying it so I lit into her bottom, alternating cheeks, and before long her bottom, from waist to upper thighs, was a uniform deep pink and my hand was throbbing.

Ma'am moved behind my chair and started massaging my neck and shoulders gently. "Now you get to use the wooden spoon. See if you can make her cry."

I hefted that spoon, feeling its weight and balance, before bringing it down hard, raising a spoon-shaped welt and causing Penny to take a deep breath which she let out slowly and I got another smile of encouragement so I gave her about half a dozen blows, spreading them around. I ran my hand over the sore flesh, enjoying its warm texture and the lumps I had raised, and my hand drifted between her legs to find everything very wet down there. My tool had grown to full size even though constrained by the tight shorts and I could feel it pressing into Penny's hip.

I was enjoying having this living flesh at my mercy and Penny smiled at me, her shining eyes and the moisture leaking down her thighs told me she was enjoying her spanking so, with this encouragement, I started again with the wooden spoon and brought it time and time again onto the quivering flesh. I watched the criss-cross of red weals making a fascinating pattern all over her buttocks and thighs. I tapped Penny's thighs to indicate I wanted them spread as far as possible then changed my aim and smacked right between her legs on the swollen lips of her pussy.

That one made her flinch and buck on my lap so I did it again and again until Penny's body went rigid and shaking all over - to my amazement Penny was having a powerful orgasm. As she threw her head back I saw tears streaming down her face although she appeared to be in ecstasy. My cock was throbbing as Penny's squirms had been rubbing against it.

"Well done, James. You may thank him, Penny."

Levering herself up from my lap and sniffing back the tears, I noticed her makeup running down her face. "Thank you Miss Jemma." She said breathlessly then, very gingerly, she pulled her panties back up to cover her inflamed bottom and let her skirt drop down again. She held out her hand to take the spoon from me. "And thank you Mrs Peason." With that she made a small curtsy and took the instrument of her punishment back to the kitchen.

Ma'am sat on my lap and put her hand to the hard lump throbbing in my groin. "Now you know why I like doing that." she said squeezing my testicles enough to make me flinch. She turned my face towards hers and gave me a passionate kiss which lasted for ever as she encouraged me to fondle her breast through the soft leather shirt. Eventually she stood up and led me by hand to the library where she had me sit next to her on the sofa, her leather squeaking against the leather of our seat. She pressed another bell push and soon Penny knocked and opened the door. She had washed her face and wiped the juices from her thighs. She was smiling happily, like the cat who ate the cream, "Yes Mrs Peason?"

"Bring us wine and some of Mrs West's cigarettes." Penny bobbed again and silently left the room, returning with the wine and a jar containing what looked suspiciously like spliffs. Ma'am dismissed Penny for the day so she bobbed for a final time and left us alone.

Chapter Twelve

My suspicions were confirmed when I was told to light one of the misshapen cigarettes. I passed it over to her and she took a few pulls on it while I was pouring the wine. Then she passed it back to me, stood up and pulled my T-shirt over my head before running her hands over my chest and belly, pausing now and then to tweak my nipples hard. We shared the rest of the spliff as she was doing this. My hand was removed from her breast when I ventured there so I kept my hands by my side until she stopped so we could drink more wine.

She sat down and pulled me to her so she could loosen my jeans and pull them down and had me step out of them. "So sweet of you to remember the shorts," she said when she saw my underwear. My hard tool was a large bulge under the tight material and there was a wet patch where my pre-ejaculate had leaked out. "Yes, lovely. I think we keep the shorts on, just for now."

She had me sit next to her as we had more wine and another spliff. We were kissing heavily, tongues duelling and probing. Her hands were everywhere over my body, caressing, squeezing and pinching for a while then she unbuttoned the front of her shirt and encouraged me to fondle and suck on her breasts as she continued to make free with my body.

We broke off for a few minutes for another drink and smoke. I could see the excitement in her eyes as she stood up and pulled me to my feet. She kissed me passionately but at the same time she squeezed my testicles so hard my eyes were watering. I then had to follow her to the kitchen which was by now deserted and was led to a heavy oak door with big iron hinges. They were well oiled and the door opened easily with a push. I was ushered inside and Ma'am locked the door behind us after flicking a switch to bring the lights on. "This is my playroom," she said and gave me a couple of minutes to look around.

The walls were solid, rough-hewn whitewashed stone festooned with racks and shelves bearing many items of equipment which looked very painful. In the far corner was a section with shiny white tiles, shower heads, toilet and bidet. The floor in there was covered with non-slip tiles and sloped to a drain at the back. In the centre of this large room was a large sturdy frame with various restraints fastened to it. There was also a leather padded bench which looked the perfect height for a victim to bend over.

The lighting was harsh, the large fluorescents in two rows along the ceiling lighting every part of the room. I was led to the frame in the middle and had to stand between the uprights. My heart was aflutter when soft leather cuffs were fastened tightly round my wrists and hooked up outspread to the upper corners, making me stretch onto tip toes. But my ankles were soon similarly attached to the bottom corners and I was then hanging from my wrists with my legs spread wide. I felt very vulnerable hanging there. A thick leather belt was fastened around my waist, the connections pulled tight holding me virtually motionless, helpless and wide open to anything. Ma'am completed the set up by placing a leather blindfold on me and some earphones playing Beethoven's 6th Symphony. It sounded pleasant but it shut off the outside world from my ears.

Bound, blind, and deaf, I was left hanging there for a couple of centuries, heart beating loudly in my ears and me hardly daring to breathe. Suddenly my genitals were on fire as one thousand nerves screamed in chorus. As the fires subsided I realised that it had not really been painful, maybe the shock after the suspension made me more sensitive. The next blow came in the same place but this time I was more prepared; it felt good, as did several more. My tool was fully engorged and straining under its cover by the time Ma'am finished this particular attack.

I was surprised to feel my body being tilted until I felt more of my weight upon my ankles. I must have been almost upside down and face down. I felt something snipping away my only clothing and soon I was totally naked, my last line of defence, albeit flimsy, was gone. My tool was rigid and my scrotum was stretched towards the floor.

Again I was kept waiting for interminable seconds. The music was soothing in my ears but my eyes were conscious of only blackness, the mask was tight and completely light-proof. Suddenly I sensed somebody between my legs. Maybe it was just a faint draught in that region for I felt nothing else until a hand gripped my testicles and stretched my scrotum down tight until it was painful. The next thing I knew was one testicle being sucked harshly into a mouth but being squeezed very painfully between not-quite-wide-enough teeth until it finally popped through the barrier and was caressed by a warm tongue which soothed away the lingering ache. My testicle was well and truly sucked and licked which only served to make me feel hornier than ever. Eventually I felt the mouth pull back but with the lips again too narrow, I was squeezed painfully but had no choice but to endure. For several painful minutes, both my testicles were repeated sucked into her warm mouth then pulled clear.

Eventually I sensed my body once again rotating until I was in an upright position then my restraints were all removed, ending with the blindfold, and I was back on my own two feet. Ma'am was standing before me, legs astride, hands on her hips with a malicious grin on her face. She was breathing heavily and I watched her breasts, peeking out from her open leather shirt, rise and fall with each breath. She strode over to the leather bench, sat down and told me to bend over her lap.

Nervously I spread myself over her lap and felt her caress my buttocks. "This is just a light spanking, purely for my pleasure. Remember, Jemma, not a sound or I will strap you down and whip you. And don't you dare ejaculate!"

Ejaculate when my arse was being beaten? I didn't think so. Then Ma'am's hand came down on my exposed flesh. I flinched as I felt the warming sensation. That was not too bad, I thought, but I was aware that it would get much worse. Another smack on the other side then a soothing caress. This pattern was repeated several times, a couple of smacks in different places then a comforting stroke over the sore part. I flinched with each smack but made sure not a sound came out of my mouth.

She rested up for a long minute before she started in earnest, really spanking my bottom, my thighs and even my testicles a couple of times. By now I was squirming on her lap but still managed to suppress any sound. Strangely I was actually enjoying this treatment, or my body was. Even through the pain I felt my tool filling with blood and my erection was rubbing against Ma'am's thigh. Her final slap was a huge one and I felt sure that it must also have hurt her hand to deliver it. I was pushed off her lap and ordered to undress her. When I stood and approached her, she grabbed my swollen tool, saying, "I thought you would enjoy it, Jemma."

I removed her leather shirt then her tight leather trousers. I had to get onto my knees to pull them down her legs, noticing how wet they were inside the crotch. She was naked before my kneeling form and I saw her black muff was glistening with her juices. Very soon she had me on my back on the bench and straddled over me. Once again I saw her pussy descending to my mouth and I was happy to serve my Mistress, hungrily drinking her flowing juices through three of her orgasms. When she was sufficiently sated, she rose and said, "Let's go to bed."