Mrs Peason 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both naked as we exited the playroom, passed through the empty kitchen and on up to Ma'am's bedroom where we came together on the bed. "Make love to me, James," she said.

"Yes Ma'am," I replied, a little confused that she used my male name.

"Say 'Yes Ivy', just for tonight, James."

"Yes Ivy," I murmured on my way to her mouth to kiss her with increasing fervour. We made passionate and fiery love half way into the night. I was allowed to ejaculate three times. First time I filled her mouth with my seed and was given it back in a kiss. I then spent again in her pussy and, of course, I was granted the privilege of cleaning her up as she sat on my face. I was just a little surprised when she wanted me in her anus, and even more surprised when she told me to take her roughly, "Rape my arse, James. No mercy, just use me. Do it!"

The bizarre scenario was made more realistic in that she, seemingly genuinely, tried to fight me off, kicking and scratching, although she thankfully avoided my face. For my part, I bore the kicks and blows until I had her writhing body pinned under me. Holding her hair and pulling back tightly, I forced my prick inside the entrance of her anus, paused a second then dry-thrust through the sphincter and all the way in with a savage drive. I ignored her screams as I grabbed her hips and pushed and pulled her arse onto each thrust. No mercy, she had told me so I reached forward and grabbed her tits harshly squeezing and pinching her hard nipples. She climaxed twice before I emptied my balls inside her arse. After we rested for a minute or two she sat on my face again and I had to lick and suck out what I had just deposited. Eventually she was satisfied and we put the lights out, settled down and slept the sleep of the just.

*****

If you enjoyed this story I invite you to vote for it. We authors thrive on your comments so please feel free to have your say either in public or privately.

Look out for further chapters ...