Mrs. Peeker

Story Info
Claire and Jason have fun after a steamy shower.
761 words
3.71
56.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay on the bed as my husband showers in our ensuite bathroom. The sound of trickling water made not only the air moist but my pussy as well. The door to the bathroom was slightly ajar, exposing the bedroom mirrors to steam, and his body to my eyes.

My husband was tall, about 6"4, with dark tan skin from the California rays. His hair was wet and lathered with his manly shampoo, his piercing blue eyes shut from pleasure. He looked so innocent standing there, naked under the water. Our half clear shower exposed only the top half much to my dismay.

I opened the door a little bit more to better my view. The door creaked the slightest and he looked over to where I was standing. His eyes opened, his lips turned up in a smirk. "Look at that. Mrs. Havershire is a pedophile" he laughed and I frowned.

"I am not a pedophile. I was just admiring my husband" I stated matter of factly.

"Then come admire me closer" his words lingered, filling the air with sexual tension and desire.

I walked into the bathroom, the hot steamy air hitting me like a bullet. Jason stepped out of the shower, dripping wet and full of sex. His fully erect penis standing at 7" full attention. His body allowed water to fall onto our white tile floor. It was so sexy that I didn't even mind.

"Claire I feel like there's something wrong here" he said looking me up and down. I blushed, looking around me to get a hint.

"What is it?" I said breathily

"You have clothes on" his mouth went to my neck, kissing the sweet spot just under my ear.

His hands worked their way to my blouse. Unbuttoning my blouse antagonizingly slow- teasing me.

"Jason" I moaned.

"What is it Claire?" he said between kisses.

"Fuck me".

As soon as those words were out it was like he went into a frenzy. His mouth went down my neck to my now topless chest. Suckling my nipples in his mouth, biting roughly with a tug. "Oh fuck Jason" I screamed.

"Bitch keep quiet!" He hushed harshly, pulling hard on my fully erect nipples. My pussy was quivering under his tantalizing nipple play, and to be honest; I didn't know how much more I could take!

With a hard push, he pushed me to the ground so that I kneeled in front of him. I knew my place at this point, Jason was dominant and liked me to follow rules. I reached up hesitantly and grabbed his fully erect cock. His body still dribbled shower water, his cock feeling slightly wet. It looked so perfect! The tip was extraordinarily plump and purple, his veins popped through his shaved skin, his balls exposed just for me. I ran my hand up his cock, my long fingers wrapping around it strongly. I allowed my hands to twitch slightly, and with each twitch I had, Jason had one too.

"Claire-" he warned. With a sigh I let my mouth go down to his balls. My hand began jerking him off in a variation of speeds, starting off fast and working it down to slow. My mouth covered his balls, I suckled them into my mouth; coating them with my saliva. Jason had other plans when he directed my face to his now bulging penis.

I kissed the tip softly, licked around the tip twice then allowed it to slowly enter my mouth. Jason grabbed the back of my head by my dark hair. Holding on tightly, he pushed himself further into my throat, his balls tickling my chin. I took it all without a problem, all 8 inches.

"Stop! I want to cum inside you!" He hissed through clenched teeth. He pulled his cock out of my mouth abruptly, and pulled my onto my feet.

"Jason baby. Fill my ass" I cried.

Jason flipped me over the bed, and plumaged into my tightest hole. He truly wasn't a gentleman tonight! He pushed in harder and harder, leaving no time for adjustment. I felt my ass being used and couldn't help but feel like the little wifey whore.

He rammed in again and again, grunting whilst I moaned in pure ecstasy! With one last push we both orgasmed loudly together, Jason making my ass into a cream pie. I came all over the clean sheets, and Jason all over both my ass and legs.

"I'm dirty now" Jason frowned.

"Baby you're always dirty".

"Shower with me?" He asked.

"Always."