Mrs Potter Ch. 02

Story Info
Mrs Potter's monologue.
1.1k words
4.27
51.9k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ilbfita
Ilbfita
103 Followers

"Oh come on, Mister. Don't look so mortified. A few days ago you were so desperate to dress as a girl that you got caught sneaking around in your mother's bra and panties. Here's your opportunity to take your time and dress up properly, in clothes that will fit, and with an expert to assist you.

Yes, I understand how you might feel a little embarrassed, but that is because your mother has made you feel so guilty. There's nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about. You must push all those negative thoughts aside, and focus on exploring your inner self. You have some gender issues. I am here to help you explore those issues, and, one way or the other, help you resolve them.

OH REALLY! Don't be offended, it's the plain truth. You chose to dress up in your mother's underwear. No one asked you to, or forced you to. YOU chose to. You wanted to.

I suppose the fact that I am here is also a little off putting. I am a fully-grown, fully developed woman. I know you think I am sexy, I could feel your gaze upon me in my office. I bet you had an erection as you studied my body. Did you try to imagine what I would look like naked? Did you imagine having sex with me? I'm right, aren't I? Yes, no need to answer; I can see it in your eyes. It's ok to have those feelings. It's good and normal for a young man. I may let you look at my body later on. I might even let you touch me. Would you like that? Mmm, I thought so.

It's simply a matter of trust. If you feel you can trust me with your body, then I would feel that I could trust you with my body. I can see that you are both excited and frightened all at once.

Look, don't worry about me. I am a professional. Anything that goes on here is completely confidential. Good Heavens, just imagine if I betrayed the confidence of just one of my clients! I'd be out of business within a week! My practise is built around the trust I have with my clients. I am successful because they know they can trust me. Now come on, you really are being a bit precious.

No need to turn your back to me, dear! I have seen more penises than I care to remember. Nothing I see shocks me or surprises me. All I want is for you to dress up properly and look and feel good. Is that asking too much?

Good, now let's get those clothes off. Come on, we're wasting valuable time. Your mother is paying for this, so we'd best not dilly dally. There, that's better isn't it?

I bet that secretly you've dreamed of being made to undress in front of a lady. Yes? Oh, how sweet, you've turned red. Don't be embarrassed, sweety. Enjoy the moment!

Now, what sort of bra and panties would you like to wear? Don't look at the floor dear, look at the panties. I know you want to. I know! I'll just remove my blouse and this skirt. There! That got your attention didn't it? What do you think? Do you like my bra and panties? Come on touch them. That's it. Ooh, you're shaking. Just relax, run your fingers over my bra. Mmmm, silky isn't it? This material is called satin. It feels very nice on and looks very good, but it's not much good when you get hot. I only wear it when I know I'm going to be in doors all day.

There's a little set there that's just like mine, only its navy blue, not black. Why don't you try them on. .........

Oh, don't you look cute! You really have a lovely girl's bottom. Now, just let me slip these two little cups inside your bra. Oh yes! You wear them so well. Have a peek in the mirror, go on, don't be shy. Ah ha! Was that a smile I just saw? Yes, that's right. You DO look good.

Now, somewhere here I have a nice new pair of thigh-highs. I bought new navy ones because I remembered that I only had black and red. AH! Here they are. Come on. I'll roll them up and I want you to slip them over your foot then roll them up your legs. That's it. Remember, never pull them up your legs because it stretches and distorts them. Oh my! Aren't you the little vixen? I can't wait to get you into some heels. Here, try these. Be careful because they are quite high and they will take some getting used to.......

Well I'll be..... You've worn heels before, haven't you? Look how they accentuate your slender legs. Have a good look at yourself in the mirror. Drink in what you see. Close your eyes and focus on what you feel. Do you feel good, bad, excited, sexy, scared, dirty, naughty, bad, or even wicked? How do you feel, deep inside? I think you feel all of those things, but I bet overall you feel really good.

Keep those eyes shut whilst I slip this wig onto you. That's it. Now, very slowly I want you to open your eyes. See that sexy girl looking at you? Oh heavens, she's smiling at you. She's smiling! I think she knows a pretty girl when she sees one. Just a minute. Now look. The pretty girl is standing with a sexy woman. They both have on sexy bras and panties, and thigh-high stockings and high heels. What a sexy couple!

Both girls need to put on a dress, put on their make-up, and then go out. Here try this one on. Oh yes, that will do nicely. Long enough to protect your modesty, but short enough to show off your legs. Gee your figure looks cute!

So, are you ready to go out to the mall with your girlfriend? Don't be afraid, just look into the mirror. Would that sexy girl want to go down to the mall with her friend? Of course she would!

Come on trust me. I've been right so far haven't I? Was that a yes? Good girl! Such a sensible decision. If you're going to go out dressed as a girl, this is the way to do it. No more creeping around the house with mummies cotton knickers on – no, you might as well do it properly.

There! You're makeup is perfect. Why, what a sweet little rosebud smile! Let me put on my face. Can you get the car keys, they're on my desk. My, you seem to walk very well in those heels. Might I suggest smaller steps? That's better.

OK. Let's go, honey!"

To be continued

Ilbfita
Ilbfita
103 Followers