Mrs Radnor's Mistake

Story Info
To test her husband's devotion a wife has herslf kidnapped
4.4k words
4.06
65.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers

Donna just had to learn if her husband Roger cared for her as much as he claimed. They had been married five years. Donna knew that Roger had never physically strayed but in the last few months he allowed his eyes to follow the forms of every female between the ages of sixteen and sixty that passed by. Some nights he was not interested in making love. Donna thought it was not because her husband was tired from working too hard. Donna recalled bitterly that Roger no longer left her the sweet love notes he used to and she knew that he had remembered her birthday at the last minute. Her present had been a gift certificate. A gift certificate!

Donna had held her temper and not let Roger catch the bitter disappointment she felt. Donna wondered, if the chips were down, would her husband still sacrifice heaven and earth for her? His inheritance gave her fertile mind an idea. She would test her husband's devotion. If he came through she would shower him with love, fulfill any sexual desire he asked for and she would chalk his roving eye up to familiarity and a lack of passion and imagination in lovemaking on her part. She felt her plan would also prove if Roger did not love her. If that were true, better lose a few thousand now and divorce him rather than trying to mend the fabric of a marriage too threadbare to be saved.

Roger's maternal aunt had passed away. Roger had inherited a tidy but not extravagant sum which was sitting in their bank account. The question was what to do with it. Donna and Roger had a nice home. They had thought that they would have children by now but Donna had trouble getting pregnant. Despite two miscarriages, her doctors said there was nothing really wrong with her. The did advise total bed rest the next time she conceived however. With no children yet it seemed premature to lock the money away in an account for the next eighteen years. Their mortgage was not onerous and they were able to more than meet their needs on Roger's and her own salary. Roger did not want to blow through it with a lot of luxury purchases, something Donna thought wise, still a few thousand of it being used to see if Roger still desired her? That was a very wise use of the money Donna told herself.

Donna considered other factors for Roger's lack of attentiveness. It was not her own looks, Donna thought. She had long brown hair and a trim figure. She weighed just ten pounds more than she had on her wedding day. But she had been working out like a dynamo for the last two years to be in the best possible shape she could be in when Roger got her pregnant again. Donna had long legs and, in one consistency of their time together, Roger still smacked her cute butt lovingly. Her friends said that her crystal blue eyes were her best feature but Donna though it was her rather nice tits. She knew that she still turned OTHER men's heads. Why couldn't she turn Roger on like she used to?

Donna thought that she had devised the perfect plot. She would hire someone or some group to kidnap her! If Roger came up with the money immediately his love was true. If he dawdled or worse refused to pay, then she had her answer didn't she? Donna cruised Craig's List and some shadier places on the internet. After a week or so of internet hunting, Donna thought that she had found the perfect co-conspirators. They were a husband and wife team who fulfilled the desire of people who had a fetish for being kidnapped. Their rates were really reasonable. Donna called the number listed and spoke to the female half of the pair. Donna felt an instant connection with the woman and the two were soon chatting away and gabbing like old friends.

Roger got the call on his office phone. At first he thought it a crank call but the male voice was insistent and had a lot of personal information that Roger knew could not have been gleaned from the internet or other sources. Roger stayed on the line and it all came out. How he and his wife ran a kidnapping wish fulfillment business and how they had been contacted by Donna. At first, Roger was concerned as he listened and then he heard the male voice on the phone say some delightful things and Roger began to laugh along with him. Roger was sick to death of Donna's endless asking him if he loved her. Roger assuredly did. It was only normal for passions to cool with time. His recent reticence in the marital bond had more to do with business pressures and Donna's impossible standards in the bedroom. Sometimes a guy just wanted uncomplicated sex. He wants a quick and simple fuck from a grateful wife but Donna made such a production number out it. It had to be just so, Roger had to say the exact right words. There HAD to be scented candles. And ALWAYS they had to try for a baby. It was all rather off putting and tiring. Roger thought that if Donna really wanted her husband to fuck her brains out she should simply place a ball gag in her mouth.

Roger found himself opening up to the voice on the phone. Of course he would beat Donna's offer and what exactly did he and his wife have in mind for Donna? Roger roared with laughter at the scenario the voice on the line spun. It was perfect! He would demonstrate his love to his wife but he would also teach her a lesson. The fact that she had gone to these lengths rather than simply asking her husband why he no longer took delight in sleeping with her, both infuriated and amused him. Donna tended to act as though everyone involved with her life had already made up their minds about whatever issue Donna was on the warpath about. It made no difference what these folks really wanted or thought. Donna blithely decided that she could deduce their mental state by body language. A body language ONLY she could read. Donna had decided that her husband was falling out of love with her and only a trauma like a kidnapping could bring his devotion back. Nothing was further from the truth but heaven help anyone trying to tell Donna that she was wrong! It would be a pleasure to give her the reality check she so desperately needed. As he hung up the phone Roger was smiling from ear to ear.

Donna was leery for the next week and a half. She knew she would be kidnapped but she had no idea when or where. The anticipation thrilled Donna. It carried an erotic charge. The thought of being rendered powerless was beginning to turn her on. She imagined how it would be with Roger. In her mind's eye she saw her husband, frazzled and harried by her kidnapping wrapping his huge arms around her and kissing her hungrily. She envisioned Roger being the tenderest of their marriage as he picked her up in his big strong arms and carried her to the bedroom. It would be like a second honeymoon she thought.

Caught up in this idyll Donna did not notice the van parked across the street from her house. She exited her car. Roger would be at work for a few more hours. Still fantasizing she swung open the gate to the fence that surrounded her house. Suddenly a gloved hand clasped over her mouth and a knife point bore down on her jugular vein.

"Scream and you die." said the evil voice in her left ear. She heard the van's engine roar and before Donna could react she was dragged the short distance to the van. She was flung down on her face on the floor of the van and the doors closed behind her. Because of the shielding nature of the fence and the location of their property, Donna realized that her abduction had been witnessed by no one. Now that the initial panic had passed, Donna relaxed. She figured the knife was simply an element of dissimilitude. It was hardly a kidnapping if your abductors simply tapped you on the shoulder and led you to their car now was it? The van sped on and Donna tried to make herself comfortable on the carpeted floor as it headed off to its destination. As she rode Donna replayed Roger's blissful expression at her return again and again.

At long last the van stopped. Donna was smiling as the doors of the van opened. There were two abductors, one a huge man well over six feet tall and built like a linebacker and a tall powerful woman. Both wore black clothing and ski masks with ski goggles. Donna's smile faded as she saw the gun in the man's hand.

"Get out. And turn around." barked the man.

Donna was beginning to wonder if she had made a mistake when the woman placed a blindfold over her eyes and a hood upon her face.

The man said "Walk!" and the woman guided Donna. Before she had been hooded Donna had noticed that they were in a garage. Probably one attached to a house. Donna was led up some stairs and into a room. Her hands and legs were quickly tied and she was thrown onto a bed. She heard the door close behind her. What had begun for Donna as a lark was now something else entirely. She was too frightened to even cry.

An unknown amount of time later Donna heard the door to her room open followed by footsteps. She heard a woman's voice. It did not sound like the pleasant voice she had told all of her secrets to. This voice was harsh and commanding. Donna felt the rope holding her ankles and wrists together being cut and she made a move to restore circulation in her limbs. The hood was removed but Donna could see nothing.

"Here is what happens now Mrs. Radnor. You are going to strip to your birthday suit and remove every piece of jewelry. Then I am going to give you a bath to mask your scent. Make no effort to remove your blindfold If you have earrings on tell me and I will remove them for you. You may think you have signed up for an innocent game .Mrs. Radnor but my partners and I are very interested in you. We believe that we can sell you to certain interested parties for far more than the piddling amount you offered us to kidnap you. You are quite a beautiful woman Mrs. Radnor certain men would pay a very nice price to own you. "

Donna could not believe her ears! "Sell me? My husband will match any offer. He loves me."

"He may love you Mrs. Radnor but I doubt that he can come up with the kind of money you will bring on the open market. Now get naked or I will call my partner and we will cut your clothes off with a knife!" The woman emphasized her point by running the back edge of a knife blade from right to left across Donna's throat. With trembling fingers Donna began to remove her clothes. She kicked off her heels and stood in her stockings. She reached for the top button of her blouse and opened it. Suddenly the room seemed just like her perspiration against her skin, cold and clammy. Donna allowed her blouse to drop to the floor. She unfastened her belt and then reached behind herself to unfasten her skirt. The black skirt slid to the floor and Donna stepped out of it.

"Continue Mrs. Radnor. You're not naked yet."

Donna began to cry as she found the bed, sat and began to remove her tights. Donna's long and limber legs were revealed to the harsh lighting of the room. Clad now in just her bra and panties, Donna stood again and chose to bare her top first. Biting her lower lip she unclasped her bra. Donna's lovely breasts merged with the general clamminess of the rest of her skin. Involuntarily her nipples became erect, a completely arousing sight. Tears disappearing into the thick blindfold Donna at last slid off her modestly cut panties to the floor and stepped out of them. It seemed to Donna that she could feel her captor's eyes upon her skin.

"Very nice," said the harsh female voice followed by, "I am holding a basket right in front of you. Remove your jewelry and place them in into it."

Donna's hands trembled as she fumbled for the clasp on the back of her necklace, After a lot of fumbling she was able to remove it. With her hands she felt for the basket. Next she placed in her watch and her charm bracelet from opposite wrists. Then she realized with dread that she was down to just her wedding and engagement rings. Her entire body became rigid.

"Hand 'em over Mrs. Radnor."

Donna began sobbing so hard that her blindfold became saturated with tears and sweat as she twisted off her rings. She heard them tinkle against the rest of her jewelry in the basket. It was the most horrific sound she had ever heard. Her body trembled as though she were shivering. Donna heard,

"Take my hand. I will lead you to the tub. We'll also do something about that bush. Fortunately you won't have to cool your heels too long. There is another auction tomorrow. That is why we grabbed you tonight."

"Auction?"

Donna felt a knife point at her back. With dread she realized that the man was in the room with his partner and both of them had seen her naked. With the knife point as a stimulus. Donna allowed herself to be led down what she perceived to be a hallway. A short trek later the floor went from carpet to tile. Donna heard spigots being turned and the rush of water. Over the sound of the water she heard her abductor continue,.

"Yes, we realized that we could double or triple your husband's ransom as I said by taking you to the open market. After your bath my partner is going to place a collar about your neck. That will be your only adornment when you hit the stage tomorrow, Who ever buys you is responsible for training you. At least we don't have to deal with THAT heartache,"

"Auction? Training?"

"Wow are you dense Mrs. Radnor. Some rich guy is going to buy you and turn you into his personal sex slave. How do you think we make our money? Certainly not for the penny ante ransom amount you dreamed up for us as an offer to your husband. Hasn't anybody ever told you not to talk to strangers? Despite our long chats on the phone Mrs. Radnor we have ulterior motives. I'm sure your husband will miss you very much however."

"Please I will do anything. Please return me to my husband!"

"Right now Mrs Radnor the 'anything' we want you to do is to get into the tub." said her female abductor. "I'll grab your earrings while you are soaking. My partner is going to shave off your pubic hair after we are finished giving you a bath. Slaves are not permitted body hair. Now shut up and get in the tub!"

Donna felt feminine hands work their way under her blindfold and remove her diamond studs. Donna realized that the studs she was wearing had been a gift from her husband. Would sh ever see Roger again? She told herself that if she were returned to Roger she would give him anything he asked. She would never question his love for her again because she would love him enough for both of them. She would move heaven and earth to make him happy with her.

Only then did Donna realize that there were two pairs of hands soaping and washing her body. Rough male hands forced their way into her pussy and asshole. Donna realized that sh had seen nothing of the two. Aside from the fact that they were tall and a man and a woman, Donna realized that she did not even know the race of her abductors. Donna could have sworn that the voice she had spoken to on the phone was that of a white woman but that voice bore little resemblance to the harsh one that had been barking orders to her. This one defined a simple racial pigeonhole.

Donna was washed everywhere. Even her hair was tentatively washed while the blindfold remained in place.. After a long soak in the tub with soap that bore an intense disinfectant smell, She was ordered to stand and helped to her feet. She stepped out of the tub and felt both of her abductors toweling off her body.

"Now stand very still with your hands at your sides Mrs. Radnor."

Out of fear Donna did as instructed. She sensed the large male near her and then there was a sudden noise and a tightness about her troat. Instantly Donna's hands went to her neck. She encountered a thick circle of metal. To her horror Donna realized that she had been locked into a collar.

"Take this off me! Please let me go!"

"No can do Mrs. Radnor." said the woman,. "Whoever buys you gets the key to your collar. Perhaps one day after you are sufficiently trained he may remove it from you for an hour or so."

Donna cried spasmodically as she was led at knife point back to the bedroom. She son found herself tied spread eagle to the bed. The straps holding her were thick but padded on the inside, A leather mask was slipped over her face. It had just a hole for nose and zipper across the mouth. As it was slipped on Donna's blindfold was removed but the room was dark and the hood was slid on so quickly and so expertly that Donna caught sight of nothing. The darkness inside the mask was total. The woman held the tip of a knife to Donna's throat and announced,

"My partner is going to shave you now. Try not to move, I'd hate for him to nick you."

Donna was startled by a buzzing sound which she soon deduced was an electric shaver as she felt it begin to trim away her luxurious bush. Roger had wanted her to shave but Donna had always denied her husband that gift because she thought that the bald look was not the least bit lady like. That thought caused Donna to think about Roger again and to weep once more. Presently the buzzing stopped and Donna felt something soft and moist being applied to her pubic area. With sudden insight Donna realized it was shaving cream. Then very slowly and very deliberately the man shaved every bit of Donna's pelvis. Donna found the subsequent sensation as the man ran his hands over his handiwork to test the smoothness,very odd indeed.

"Now Donna we are going to take you to the bathroom so that you can crap and piss." After that we will return you to this room I will give you a buzzer in case you need to make any subsequent bathroom stops. But you had BETTER not take advantage of us. Everything went as Donna had been instructed. In the bathroom she was mortified to realized that she had to do both number one and number two. The fact that she was not permitted to wipe herself afterwards (the deed was performed by the male kidnapper) caused Donna's skin to crawl. The woman opened the mouth of Donna's mask, brushed her teeth and re-zipped the mask.

The night was long and boring. Donna had trouble relaxing in her restraints. When at last she did fall asleep her dreams were horrible horrible things. She thought of Roger, Even though she had long shed her Catholic faith she found herself repeating Hail Mary's into the leather of her mask.

If the night was bad the next day was even worse apart from bathroom breaks, Donna was kept in restraints all day long. Aside from a meal of protein bars jello and yogurt Donna's day was one of endless tedium and silence they would not even put on music for Donna to listen to as she had asked. The waiting in silence was a supreme torture.

Donna lost track of all sense of time but she thought that it must be very late in the day when the woman entered the room, released Donna and helped her to her feet. Before Donna could even work the kinks out of her weary half sleeping limbs, a chain was attached to her collar and she was pulled bodily out of the room and into the hallway. Donna was ordered to remain silent and walk. He feet eventually found themselves on the cement floor of the garage where her sojourn of captivity had begun. She was forced into the van. Strapped to a mattress on the floor and the van pulled out of the garage. Donna gave up any hope of seeing Roger again. She decided that she would kill herself before she submitted to another man. She would never be any man's slave. The word slave echoed about her brain. All of this every bit of what was happening to her was her fault. Was her quest for renewed love going to end with her as the plaything of some loser of a man who was so unable to win a woman on his own that he had to buy a slave to keep him happy? Donna nearly threw up in her mask. She realized that if she vomited she would choke on her own stomach contents. To die had a certain appeal but Donna did not want to die THAT way. No she would take her life on her own terms.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers
12