Mrs Radnor's Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,420 Followers

After a long drive the van came to a stop. As Donna was helped to her feet and out of the van her female abductor said, "Well Mrs. Radnor it has been nice getting to know you. The life you once knew comes to an end now." Donna's male kidnapper drag carried Donna through some building. Donna was conscious of her nudity but as of the moment it hardly mattered. Donna heard the dull hun of voices and she felt herself being led up to a platform of some type. Donna was compelled to kneel and the chain attached to her collar was locked in such a way as to keep her in a bent over position. Her writs and ankles were forced into fetters. Dimly Donna realized the position she was pinioned in. Her legs were spread wide and her hands were cuffed behind her. Donna knew that is she were being viewed by anyone her breasts would be thrusting forward above her shaven sex. The posture of a whore she thought. Donna heard catcalls and whistles.

Suddenly there was the sound of a different male voice. "Gentlemen, you have read your catalogs. We will now start bidding on this twenty eight year old female. As you can see she is in fantastic shape with lovely legs and breasts. The lucky winning bidder will have the privilege of breaking this fine filly and teaching her the ins and outs of pleasing a man. To protect the privacy of you gentlemen we will be conducting silent auction. As the indicator in front of me reaches the figure you would like to bid on this fine figure please press your indicator light."

Donna could not believe it her ears. It was true. She was going to be sold. The fact that it was a silent auction actually made it worse. Donna heard the indicator lights buzz and at last the gavel came down and Donna heard the horrific word "Sold!"

Donna heard footsteps approach and heard the auctioneers voice say. "Would you like to inspect and unmask your prize sir?"

Donna felt hands run all over her body. Her bald pussy was stroked and her nipples tweaked. Donna felt hands unlacing the stays of her leather mask and all at once it was pulled from her face. The sudden return of light was dazzling and Donna was blind for a few moments then normal eyesight returned.

"Roger!"

Standing over Donna beginning to unlock her fetters was her husband. His smile was very broad as he said,

"Well, darling, this is certainly a new side of you that I have never seen before. I rather like the collar and bald pussy. When I purchased you I obtained the key to your collar but I think you should wear it for the next month or so as penance for being so damn stupid! In fact that IS exactly what is going to happen. If you want to go home with me Donna you will agree to be my slave for the next month. I get whatever I want, whenever I want, it however I want it, and wherever I want it If you are a good girl after a month I will remove your collar. On the other hand I could put you back up for auction."

"Roger don't you dare!"

"Do I get the month of slavery or not? I know a lot of these men can outbid me."

"Yes!, Darling! Anything you want just get me out of here!"

Roger laughed and picked up a nearby robe and placed it about his wife's slim form.

"I am so going to enjoy this Donna. How could you ever doubted my love for you? This kidnapping idea of yours has to be the daffiest and most dangerous idea you have ever had!" Roger opened an envelope that had been in his pocket. Roger tore it open revealing Donna's wedding and engagement rings.

"If you are a good and obedient and completely submissive slave I will give these back to you at the end of the month when I remove your collar. Otherwise I will pawn them and buy something nice for myself, a little memento of your idiocy and I will refuse to buy you a replacement set."

Donna nodded her head in agreement.

It turned into a wonderful month. For both of them.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,420 Followers
12