Mrs. Rawson, The Vicar's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amorone
amorone
237 Followers

"Oh, oh, ohhhhhhhh. That was wonderful." She gasped. She lay there and opened her legs releasing me from her grip. I was able to survey her voluminous vulva. I had an overwhelming desire to lick all the moisture from her hairy labia and all around her vagina. I did just that and pushed my tongue into her vagina as deep as it would go. She did not object, just twitched as she remained sensitive there following the subsidence of her orgasm.

To my surprise she started to show signs of raised excitement, so I continued to lick and push my tongue against the upper part of her vagina. She got wetter again and squeezed her thighs about my head as I pressed down on her clit with my thumb. She helped me to massage that at her pace with her right hand. She twitched and shuddered again to another orgasm. "My word," was all she could utter.

This time the orgasm was less intense and shorter. She again now released my head from the lock and just laid there panting.

"Are you O.K. Mrs. Rawson?" I enquired.

"Oh yes, John, just give me a minute to recover and then I want you to enter me. I need to feel your gorgeous thick penis deep within me."

She then moved further on to her bed and turned on to her hands and knees; I followed her and knelt behind her. My cock which was pointing to the ceiling was placed between her arse cheeks. She pushed back and I leaned forward over her back to grasp her hanging breasts beneath her. I weighed them and squeezed her nipples between my fingers and thumbs. She reached back between her legs and groped my balls. I allowed her to take my cock and she presented it the entrance of her pussy.

I eased it forward and pushed my engorged cock head past her labia. It slipped in easily as she was loose through age, still so wet and sexually aroused. She wriggled her arse until she was comfortable and then pushed back at me. I gripped her hips which must have been half a meter wide. She was still wearing her skirt. I wanted that off and started to peel it back, she objected but I insisted. I withdrew and after a few seconds it was removed over her large hips and bottom. I had to penetrate her again which was easy. I let her do the work, back and forth she swayed. I felt no friction due to her wetness but she seemed to be enjoying it. She manoeuvred herself so that the pressure was down on to her clit and then up against her back passage. I felt beneath her again, this time to cradle her hanging belly, her midriff and of course those large hanging melons. I then slipped my hand down to investigate her pubic area which was sopping wet from our previous activity. She breathed heavily and uttered, "Find my clit again John, please."

I did find it easily and gently rubbed it. We were both still as she rose to another climax, which was more of a shudder and a groan which did last for some seconds. I continued to press onto her engorged bud and she eventually spoke.

"John that was wonderful, but I can't take any more, please bring yourself off now, as I am so tired."

I then pumped away gripping her hips and she reached between her legs and grasped my balls. She gently stroked them and pushed her finger underneath towards my arse. I moved slower now, and her stroking of my arsehole was the final straw and my cock throbbed and burst into a convulsive climax. I felt my semen pumping into her vast cavern. She collapsed on to her bed and I went with her to remain inside her as my feelings subsided.

After a few minutes I separated myself from our sticky sweaty bodies. I dressed as she lay there with her legs apart and her arms beneath her upper body; her breasts splaying out from beneath her. She eventually looked up and asked, "Will you promise to keep this to yourself, john? About us and Mr Wilson; I have enjoyed our love making so much, but cannot bear the thought of anyone finding out?"

"Yes, you have my word, it's our secret and I have really loved loving you. This experience has exceeded my expectations and I would like very much to do it again."

"Oh John, you promised we would only do this once." She replied

"OK, but I know I will want you again. I will certainly be reliving this evening on a daily basis."

"So will I." Mrs Rawson admitted.

"Will you masturbate thinking of me making love to you?"

"Yes< John, I certainly will." She admitted.

I kissed her firmly on the lips and stroked her large arse and then walked to the door. She called me and asked me to leave by the back door and be careful no-one saw me. I knew a discreet way to leave the grounds of the vicarage and walked towards my family home.

Once inside I went to my room where I undressed and got into bed, although it was still quite early. My parents were not at home. I laid there thinking about my adventure and played with my penis and could smell Mrs Rawson on my hands. I was not fully erect but still managed a small ejaculation.

During the following days I thought of little else, just my interlude with Mrs Rawson. I needed to do this again and soon. I was uncertain whether she would allow it, but I had to try.

I wandered past the vicarage and through the church yard daily and finally into the church. It was three days later before I caught up with her again. She was arranging flowers in the church as I approached. She was wearing her hair differently: it was wavy and shorter than before. She was not wearing her specs and her skirt was different. It was a light summer material and her top was a tight roll neck white cotton top really emphasising her large breasts which appeared to be higher and pushed together more than I remembered them.

"Hello Mrs Rawson." I said "and how are you today?"

"Oh John, I'm really well, If still a little sore." She whispered.

"Can we chat please Mrs Rawson?" I asked.

"We must be careful john, we mustn't do that again, as nice as it was, I dare not."

"Please, just a few words in the vestry?"

"O.K. but only a few words, that's all, no hanky panky, I mean it." She insisted.

We went to the vestry and I closed the door. I walked towards her and planted a big firm kiss on her lips.

"No John, No. You promised." She protested.

"I am desperate to love you some more Mrs Rawson." I pleaded. I got my penis out of my trousers -- it was erect and dribbling.

"O.K. I will masturbate you, but just this once and then no more." She conceded.

She went to work with her hand on my erect penis and I just had to touch her. We stood there in the vestry, her rubbing my penis and me fondling her now much better controlled breasts through her top. Her nipples became erect and I just had to squeeze them gently.

I pushed her gently to a chair and stood in front of her. I got my testicles out. She took my cock in one hand and my balls in the other.Then I reached down to her knees and lifted her skirt up on to her thighs. She tried to stop me but not with much determination. I pushed my hand up her thighs along the valley created between her legs. I reached her stocking tops and her silky knickers. She let me in and I slipped my fingers inside her knicker leg till I felt her hairy, soft moist pussy lips. She opened her legs obscenely wide for a lady.

I shot my load all aver the vestry floor. She sucked the end of my cock and I rubber the inside of her pussy with vigour. She groaned and lay back in the chair, breathing heavily.

"John, that was really naughty." She admitted. "But heavenly, I love it."

There was a "clank" of a metal door latch being lifted outside the vestry.

"Someone has entered the church by the north door." She said with fear in her tone and her eyes.

"John, I will go to see who it is while you leave by the vestry door. Put that away." She said referring to my now half limp dribbling penis.

She left and closed the door behind her. I heard a female voice and Mrs Rawson replying.

I left and walked around the church till I reached the north door. The two ladies emerged as I passed and Mrs Rawson called to me. "John have you a moment?"

I stopped and faced them; my face must have still been flushed. "This is John, one of our ex choir boys and he is undertaking a project about this church for his school exams. He knows a lot about the history of the church. Could you show this lady around our church please John, as I have to go to get my husband's tea?"

"I'd be pleased to." I replied.

I was introduced to the lady as Marie who said she was from the U.S.A and was visiting the U.K. with her husband searching for their ancestors. Her husband was having a nap after a day of golf and she had decided to explore the church.

She was about forty something, of slight build, maybe 5 foot 2 inches about 120 pound and with a slim figure. She was wearing a pink summer dress with shoulder straps, a flared skirt to just above the knee, no stockings and low heels.

"Hi John, it would be so kind of you to show me your beautiful parish church."

Mrs Rawson said her goodbyes and thank you and we went into the church.

I let Marie go first, as even then I was a gentleman and was delighted to observe that the sun shone through a window revealing her beautiful figure silhouetted through her dress.

We walked around the church to the altar, the two side chapels, the pulpit and the nave. Now she wanted to investigate the vestry and she walked straight in there.

"Oh john, look, someone has spilt something on the floor, be careful not to slip on it." She said in surprise.

amorone
amorone
237 Followers
12