Mrs. Reid Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,334 Followers

"Dan might be home soon, we'd better get out," Jackie said. We stepped out and toweled each other off. I pulled the solar cover back on, and we left. As she locked the gate I said, "Jackie, I can't believe that Dan would cheat on you. Any man in his right mind would give anything to be with you."

She smiled that sad smile again. "Maybe you're right. But I think you're wrong. He's gone so much, he must have other women. He'd rather be with them instead of me. Get me the proof that he's cheating on me, I'll divorce him and take everything and teach him a lesson."

"You want to divorce him?" I asked, shocked.

"No," she said, and for the first time Jackie didn't seem so much older than me. She was in pain, and I hugged her close. "I love him, I don't want to share him with anyone else. But I won't play second fiddle. I have to know. I want you to find out for me."

I held her. This was getting too complicated. I was supposed to prove that Dan was cheating on Jackie so she could divorce him. As my reward, Jackie would have sex with me. She was cheating on him with me. I was supposed to find out if he was cheating on her. She was obviously still very much in love with him. Was it worth it, betray a friend in order to lose my virginity to his gorgeous wife? Which was stronger, my sense of honor or my lust? I wasn't sure I wanted to know the answer. I kissed Jackie one last time, wished her good night and sweet dreams, and walked back to my car. I drove home, got into bed, and did my best to fall asleep.

christo
christo
1,334 Followers
12