Mrs. Reid Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,332 Followers

She drew on the cigarette and exhaled heavily. "I do. Our flight leaves in ninety minutes. I have to meet Dan down in the lobby in twenty. And I need a quick shower, because I can't go on the plane smelling like this."

"Like what?"

"Like sex! I smell of pussy and sweat and come. If I go on the plane smelling like this I'll get arrested for indecent exposure, even if I'm dressed. " She hopped off the bed. "Could you do me a big favor? Put the mink in the big garment bag in the closet? I'm be out in a jiffy. And call a bell boy to come up in about ten minutes?"

She stubbed out her cigarette and closed the bathroom door. While she showered I did as she asked, packing the coat and making the call. I felt funny. Exhilarated, to be sure. Sex...sex was the fucking greatest thing in the world. And the woman I just had sex with was going away, forever. She wasn't mine. I already missed Jackie. How was I going to find a woman like that, a woman straight out of my fantasies? I was happy that my fantasy had come true. But now what?

I heard the water shut off, and a minute later Mrs. Reid appeared. "Seen my panties lying around?"

"You're going to wear these?" I said incredulously, holding up her sheer black undies.

"I'm sure Dan will want to do it in the bathroom on the plane, so I might as well wear something exciting." She saw the shocked expression on my face. "Told you I was a little slut."

I watched Jackie pull on a pair of khaki shorts and a light pink blouse. She pinned her hair back in a short ponytail. In just a few minutes she was transformed from a moaning sex kitten into a proper suburbanite housewife. "How do I look?" she asked.

"Beautiful." This was the point where I started to cry. I couldn't help it. She pulled me close and my tears made dark spots on her blouse. I tried to compose myself. "Don't want you to go," I sniffled.

"I know," she said, gently stroking my hair. "Maybe it was a mistake to do this with you."

"No. No, I wouldn't trade this for anything."

"You'll have a hell of a story to tell your dorm buddies during those late night bull sessions."

"Like anyone would believe me."

"When they see you scoring left and right and girls keep calling begging you to take them to bed, then they'll believe you."

"I believe that when I see it."

There was a knock at the door. Jackie opened it and said hello to the bell boy, a kid my age. She handed him the garment bag and told him to meet her at the front desk. The kid looked at Jackie, then me, then Jackie, and then he left.

"Wonder what he was thinking?" Jackie asked.

"Probably wishing he was me."

She smiled. "I have to go."

"I know." I was composed now. "So that's how I lost my virginity. To the girl next door."

Now it was Mrs. Reid's turn to cry, just a little bit. She hugged me, a long hug I wished wouldn't end. But I was the one who finally broke the clinch. "You have a plane to catch."

She wiped away a stray tear. "You can stay a bit, if you like. Checkout isn't until 3. Order room service. And take a shower. You smell as much as I did. Ride the bus home and you'll get some strange stares."

I told her I would. She turned to go. "Oh, shit! I forgot to tell you. I hate to dump domestic bullshit on you like this, but we forgot to put the garbage out. Dan left the garage door opener in our mailbox for the movers to use, so could you go in the garage tomorrow and put the trash out?"

"Sure, no problem."

"Thank you." She looked at me. "I didn't want that to be the last thing I say to you. 'Take out the trash'."

"I think we'll see each other again, some day."

"I hope so."

We hugged. She kissed my cheek. She walked to the door. I said. "Tell Dan I said goodbye. And thanks, for all this."

"I will." She opened the door, stepped through, and turned to wink at me. "Dirty boy."

"Slut."

She laughed, and left. The suite seemed very, very empty without her.

I took a quick shower, reluctantly washing Mrs. Reid's scent from my body. Then I ordered surf and turf from room service and ate like a king. After a brief snooze I decided it was time to go home. I took the elevator down to the lobby, turned in my key, and was told by the smiling clerk that the bill was already taken care of. I walked outside into brilliant sunshine. It was a beautiful day. I walked uptown to my bus stop, smiling at everyone I passed. A few pretty girls smiled back. I was so happy to be alive, so excited about what would happen to me from this point forward. I wasn't a virgin anymore. I was going away to college in a few days. The world was a place of endless possibilities.

I only had to wait a few minutes for my bus to arrive. I rode home in blissful contentment. The only responsibilities I had in the world were taking out the Reid's trash, packing my stuff, and going to school.

Had I known what the next day would bring, I wouldn't have been so chipper. But I didn't. I thought the Mrs. Reid saga was at an end. I was, unfortunately, wrong.

christo
christo
1,332 Followers