Mrs Riesin's Son Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No shit Mom! You weren't kidding!" boomed the voice of his sister Margaret from somewhere high above. She followed with a shriek of laughter as Luke cowered below. "Oh my god. He is fucking beating himself off to your dirty panties Mom!"

Luke blinked into the harsh light as his eyes slowly adjusted to the sight above. There stood his sister and mother side by side, the view of the underside of their heaving breasts threatening to block out their faces from his vantage point as the two Riesin women looked down at their diminutive target with mixed expressions. On his mother's face, Luke saw what looked like some sort of mix of motherly disappointment, and judging by the way she was biting her lip - barely held back lust. Margaret wore a different expression, that seemed in parts incredulity, mirth and excitement. And there lay Luke, pants around his ankles, cock in hand, the ass-section of his mother's used thong drawn up to his face, lying squarely between what looked like a string of purple anal beads of varying sizes, and a veiny rubber cock with balls at the base larger than Luke himself.

"He's really proven himself to be quite the pervert, hasn't he" replied his mother with a faux expression of disapprovement. Internally she was screaming with joy at what was to follow. "Seems the punishment I dished out last night wasn't enough! The women in this household are to be respected and revered Luke, not spied upon in their most private moments by some ungrateful horny little boy!"

Luke saw anger flare in her eyes, but a flash of excitement was unmistakable beneath. Anne drew a hand up to her face to sweep her thick auburn hair out of her field of view. She turned to her daughter, placing one hand on her delicate freckled shoulder. "Any thoughts as to what we could do to get the message across better darling?" Luke blushed furiously, too humiliated to speak.

Margaret's wry smile split into an unabashed grin. "I think I have an idea Mom..." She reached down and pried Anne's used panties from Luke's grasp. Dangling them between her thumb and forefinger in the air before her, she contemplated the sight as she spoke aloud. "Evidently little Luke here is infatuated with your ass..." She followed with a giggle. "How does that saying go? Something about too much of a good thing ... " She let the implication hang in the air, and turned to look at her mother for approval.

Anne looked between her beautiful daughter and her pathetic 4 inch tall son, and then nodded in agreement. "Do it." She said in even tones. She even looked proud.

Margaret literally jumped on the spot and squealed with excitement. She wasted no time snatching Luke into her hands and bringing him up close to her face. He could smell her morning breath mixed with the fruity shampoo smell of her auburn hair as she whispered to him cruelly. "You are coming with me little brother..."

***

Luke thrashed desperately in the hands of his giantess sister as she carried him disorientingly through the house, her footsteps producing booming thuds that rang in his ears. There was another loud thud, and then he was dumped onto a hard, smooth surface. He scrambled to his feet and assessed his new situation. Luke now stood on the round seat of what appeared to be a high wooden stool that his sister had carried into the family bathroom. There was no more than about a 10 inch diameter space for him to stand - not that he could go anywhere at this point. He looked up at his older sister, who was smiling that wry smile again. She still wore the T-shirt and black yoga pants she had woken up in, with her hair messy from last night's sleep, and she looked ready to cause serious mischief. Luke saw his mother Anne come to stand in the bathroom doorway. She leaned up against the doorframe to watch.

Margaret began to sway her hips from side to side as she spoke down to her stranded shrunken brother. "So little man. Mom tells me you're a butt guy huh?" She said with a laugh. Luke blushed in response. "That's nothing to be ashamed of. I mean, it's honestly pretty understandable in this household..." As she spoke, she gyrated her hips around so that her considerable bubble butt was now pointing directly at Luke, just a foot away from his position on the stool. She flicked her messy auburn hair dramatically as she looked over her shoulder at her captive with a mischievous grin.

Luke's mouth began to run dry as his curvy sister began to arch her back and bend forward slightly, drawing her T-shirt above her hips with her hands to expose the full arc of her yoga-pant clad beautiful toned ass cheeks. "So what is it about my ass that entices you so much? Is it something about the curves...?" She suddenly stuck her ass out wantonly towards his perch, closing the gap between him and her steamy backside to just a few inches. The exaggerated position caused the material of the yoga pants to stretch out thinly, and the white flesh of her sizeable ass cheeks became visible beneath. Luke could now also make out the dark black thong that was gobbled up between her two pale moons, running deep into their forbidden depths. His cock began to twinge painfully in his pants.

"Or maybe.. it's the softness of my ass that drives you wild..." she spoke seductively, as she hooked her thumbs under the elastic of her yoga pants and began to slowly slide them down. From Luke's front row vantage point the view was gorgeous. As the line of her pants slithered down her backside, the smooth flesh of her ass cheeks escaped their confines and appeared to grow in size in front of Luke's face. Margaret reached back and grabbed the pale flesh of her left asscheek, squeezing it lewdly. The motion of the squeeze caused her ass crack to separate temporarily, and Luke gazed into the glorious sight between his sister's cheeks: the black strip of cloth from her panties traced a line that barely covered her pretty pink asshole - he could just make out the soft creases around the edges of her tantalising anus. The black line continued down past her asshole to snugly cup the mound of her pussy, which was engorged and damp with excitement. His cock was now sticking straight out and throbbing painfully in his pants at the sight.

"Or maybe that's not it... " She spoke in a husky voice. "Maybe you're more perverted than that... " She hitched her thumbs under the thin band of her black thong, and began to peel them seductively down her large white butt. Luke's mouth hung open in awe at the sight of the thin seat of her thong separating out from the confines of her tantalising ass crack, enormous compared to his diminutive stature, and only a few short inches in front of his face...

Margaret was grinning at her tiny brother's slack jawed stare. She reached back with both hands, grabbing the flesh of each ass cheek and pulling them apart to reveal the epicentre of his desire - her perfect pink puckering asshole. She stuck her exposed ass back slightly further - almost touching the stool now and threatening to engulf her tiny horny brother.

"Go on then little brother" She taunted him in a husky voice. "I know this is what you want. It's what you've wanted the since god knows how long." She sighed seductively "Touch it. Lick it. Sniff it!" She cried with wanton urgency.

Luke stepped forward in trepidation, raising his hands above him and placing his trembling palms against the incredibly soft and warm skin on either side of his sisters tacky shithole. He had never been so close to the object of his fantasy before, and he drank in the dizzying sights and smells as he stood dwarfed between the valley of her magnificent ass crack. The tight pink ring of his own sister's anus was bigger than his entire head at his size, and he gulped as he saw her sphincter quiver and pulse in anticipation. Goosebumps rippled across the tender skin on the inside of her ass crack, and he marveled at how the pale skin of her butt cheeks transitioned into a darker shade as it approached the depths of her crack. The heady smell of her ass sweat and pussy juice swirled around him, joined by the musty dank smell of the creased hole that she released her waste from daily. Luke was enthralled.

He looked back over his shoulder towards the beautiful voluptuous figure of his mother who he know was watching his ordeal from the doorway. On his face was a searching expression - hungering for some sign from his mother. He felt confused as to what he expected from her at this point - Mercy? Salvation? Disappointment? Luke was surprised at what he saw instead: Anne's considerable chest was heaving and sweat beaded down the curves of her heart shaped face. One hand clutched at the doorframe behind her to steady her, while the other disappeared into the depths of the front of her booty shorts - her wrist was moving up and down rhythmically to facilitate the motion of her fingers which could only have been plunging in and out of her sopping wet pussy. She was breathing lustily as she looked Luke directly in the eyes while he stood framed against the wide open ass of his domineering older sister. "You heard your sister. I want to see you worship her shithole." She growled authoritatively. Anne was so turned by the beratement and humiliation of her tiny son that as soon as the words left her mouth, she bucked and moaned as the first of what would be many orgasms wracked her body.

Something about his own mother commanding him into sexual submission under the ass of his sister broke something in Luke, he whimpered pathetically as the last of his will to resist was shattered, and he turned back to the horrifying and heavenly sight in front of him. He watched his sister's asshole pucker in anticipation. His cock spasmed in humiliated excitement as he thrust his face up against Margaret's shithole. She gasped out loud in pleasure, as Luke pressed his face deep into the tacky, smelly crease of her ass and audibly sniffed in as deeply as possible. The texture of her hole against his face and the fumes from the deepest recess of his sisters ass sent him into a fervour, and he began to drag his tongue around the creases of her asshole with rabid enthusiasm. The taste on his tongue would have been awful to anyone in their right mind, but in his sub-state it was the most wonderful thing he could imagine. Margaret squealed as he planted kisses on her stinking hole, creating lewd smacking noises as he went. His chest heaved and he let out involuntary groans of ecstasy as he continued inhaling and devouring his big sister's asshole.

Margaret's cheeks flushed a furious shade of red as her 4-inch tall brother assaulted her asshole with gusto. She squealed and whooped as she felt is tiny wet tongue dig into the tiniest crevices of her forbidden hole with dedication and devotement. "Oh fuck YES!" She cried. "Get in there you little shit. Lick me clean!" She barked back at him, as she pumped her hips back and forth slightly to help him find a rhythm. She saw her mother in the doorway, eyes transfixed on Luke's obsessive worship of her daughter's asshole as she frigged her own cunt in anticipation and excitement. Margaret hummed and cooed in ecstasy, but a familiar feeling reminded her that she was just getting started...

"Little brother you are doing such a great job of letting me know how much you respect me back there!" She called out to him patronisingly in between gasps and squeals as he continued his tongue lashing of her pretty pink asshole. "But I think you might be forgetting something while you've been treating my shithole so nicely." She giggled as she said the words. Luke didn't slow down a beat. "And that is, that my hole has also been treating you very nicely. After all, I call it my shit-hole for a reason you know..." she felt him slow down slightly as he began to comprehend her words. Margaret felt the familiar rumbling in her lower gut, and squeezed her insides with cruel glee.

Delirious in his lust for his sister's ass, Luke stood dumbfounded as things began to change. The beautiful pink dinner-plate sized asshole that he had been orally adoring began to contract away from his face and squeezed into a tight knot. Luke stood slack jawed as he watched the sight unfolding in front of him. His sister's asshole suddenly bulged outwards as a huge volume of sour gas from deep inside her bowels barreled into Luke with a rude squelching sound. The point blank fart knocked him flat onto his back and overwhelmed his senses - he felt flecks of some viscous tacky substance pummel into various parts of his body. The smell consumed his senses as he writhed in a mix of agony and humiliating ecstasy on the seat of the stool. Lost in the mire of sexual degradation and still inhaling the thick humid gas from the deepest depths of his sister's asshole, his cock began to spasm and shoot forth ropes of sticky cum. His orgasm was so strong that it was actually hurt, and he cried out as he came. As the thunder in his ears subsided, he could hear his sister and mother laughing in unison at his humiliation.

A few moments later as the air began to clear, Luke mustered the coordination to open his eyes and was met with the sight of his mother and sister towering above, gazing down at him. Both had wide smiles, wild hair and more plans in mind. Margaret looked down at his pathetic body with a smug expression. "Yeah, that was a good one! Nice to know now that he can take it point blank!" She poked her tongue out teasingly at him. "I think that bit of new knowledge will come in very handy!". Anne laughed at the implications of her precocious daughter's threat, and pointed out the flecks of tacky shit that adorned his body. "Someone needs a bath I think." She said with a motherly laugh. Luke could see tear streaks on either side of her beautiful face - he wasn't sure if they were from laughing hard or cumming hard. Maybe both.

Anne reached down and pinched Luke's right foot, lifting him up so that he dangled helplessly in the air. He expected her to take him to the sink for the aforementioned bath, but his mother clearly had other plans in mind. He was swung away in a different direction, and suddenly it became evident where he was going. She stripped away his clothes from his body with her other hand as she dangled him precariously above the toilet bowl. As his tiny pants came away, she saw the rope of cum he had released moments before - humiliatingly drawn out of him by the force of his lust for his own sister's stinking fart. As she exposed him, Luke surveyed the incredible beauty of his giantess mother and felt the hardness in his cock returning. The voluptuous curves of her hips, tummy and breasts looked more enticing than ever as she dominated him in this fashion. He could see some sweat had soiled her tank top - which was stretched tightly across her heaving bust, and her grey booty shorts hugged the arcs of her pert backside in all the right places - hinting at the beautiful butt his mother contained within.

Anne let out an incredulous chuckle, and tutted in faux disappointment. "Well well well. Looks like someone is still enjoying themselves too much here!" She stated. "Sounds like more punishment might be necessary to teach you the required lesson, little Luke. All of this isn't supposed to be for your pleasure - it's supposed to be for our pleasure!" With that thought, she dropped her 4-inch tall son into the toilet below.

Luke screamed as he fell through the void and crashed into the ice cold toilet water. Fluid rushed into his mouth and he tasted the tangy earthiness of it - no doubt his Mom kept a relatively clean bathroom, but even then the water from a toilet that was used daily by two sizeable female asses still wasn't going to be the most pleasant thing to swallow. He thrashed his way to the surface, gasping for air as the icy water threatened to steal his breath away. Half treading water, half propped against the porcelain beneath, Luke looked upwards. His beautiful Mother stood at the edge of the toilet and peered down upon him. Her gaze was difficult to read, she looked almost in a trance - as if she had been waiting for this moment for a long time...

"Time for your bath little Luke..." Said his mother from above as she turned around, her booty-shorts clad ass now pointed straight at him. Time seemed to slow down as Luke watched the scene unfolding above...

He watched in slow motion as his Mom reached down and grasped the edges of her grey booty shorts, simultaneously squatting down towards the seat while she peeled the shorts down her strong thick thighs. He marveled at how the enormous white globes of her beautiful butt came into view, and then began to separate to reveal the tantalising valley of her plump pussy and asshole between them. She wasn't wearing any panties beneath, and Luke's mouth dropped open in awe as he gazed up at her asshole coming into view. It looked much larger and darker than his sister's anus, and the muscular ring of her asshole looked strong and imposing. There was a sheen of what was probably residual girl-cum lathered around her asshole from her masturbation session that gave it a slimy, sticky appearance. He could see strands of grool and cum dripping down from his mother's pussy, and as she settled onto the porcelain seat, he felt the heat emanating from her body, and especially her holes. She spoke down to him and her voice reverberated around the toilet bowl, surrounding him from all sides. She sounded husky, as if her own mouth had gone dry in excitement.

"Baby." She said surprisingly softly. "Lie with your back against the front of the bowl..." Luke could see the rise and fall of his mother's breasts, and her face peering down at him between her knees. He moved into position with his back against the porcelain obediently, and looked up just in time to see the stream of yellow piss come pummeling down upon him from her pussy above. The warm pungent stream pulsed and struck him in the chest, neck and face, pushing him back against the wall of the toilet. The warmth of his mother's urine was a welcome addition to the freezing conditions in his confines, as the toilet water around him became more tepid and bearable - at least in temperature. Struck by an impulse to show his devotion to his beautiful giantess mother, Luke cupped his hands and brought them up to his mouth as she pissed on him, and he began to gulp down mouthfuls of her pungent salty gift. She cooed in approval at his submissive act. "That's mommy's good little boy!" She cried with glee. As her piss stream trickled off to a dribble, she brought a finger down between her thighs and began to massage her engorged clit.

"Now baby. I want you to watch Mommy take a big dirty shit!" She cried out, frigging her clit with desperation as the words left her mouth. Luke looked up and saw his Mom hunched over in lustful anticipation of the act that would complete the ultimate sexual degradation of her own son. Her thick auburn hair hung down wildly, and he could see a frenzied look in her eyes. She continued in husky, urgent tones. "I've wanted this for so long baby; to have you underneath me, worshipping my big sexy ass. I want you to be Mommy's good little butt boy from now on OK? I want you to prove how much you are willing to adore and respect Mommy's big butt, and everything it has to give you!"

Luke looked up at his giant beautiful mother's face above as she sat above him on the toilet; slave and master making direct eye contact. He gulped, then nodded eagerly in submission. Turning his gaze to the sight of her big, sticky asshole not far in front of and above him, Luke reached down and grasped his rigid cock with both hands. He was ready to show her the depths of his willingness to serve her. Above, Anne saw his act of sexual determination and submission, and moaned earnestly in response. Tears streaked down her face as her deepest and darkest sexual fantasy thrust itself into the fold of reality - she was proud of her little butt boy.