Mrs Riesin's Son Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke saw his mother begin to shift her weight, adjusting into more of a squatting position on the toilet above her son - a move which brought her imposing tacky asshole towards the centre of the bowl. Anne's rhythmic massaging of her clit began to quicken as he saw her pelvic floor muscles begin to bear downwards. Luke's cock was raw and sore at this point, but rock hard as it had ever been. He stroked it desperately as he focused on his mother's big dirty shithole, which had begun to pucker and quiver as her bowels worked. Her taint began to pulse slowly outwards and inwards, causing the sticky ring of her asshole to contract and expand with a squelching noise that drove Luke wild. Goosebumps began to ripple across the tender skin on the inside of his mother's massive curvy asscheeks and into the deepest crevice of her crack, as suddenly her shithole exploded outwards, belching a thick gusty fart into the space below where her tiny son lay drenched in her piss. The sudden escalation in humidity and stench from his giant mother's fart threatened to overwhelm Luke - his head lolled from side to side in delirium before he regained his composure and redoubled his cock stroking. He sniffed in the humid gas as deeply and loudly as possible - the thick smell assaulting his senses. Luke heard his mother groan in ecstasy at the act of unloading her wind directly onto her helpless son, and hearing him willingly breathing deep to savour the gas. As she frigged her clit harder, thick creamy girl cum leaked from her pussy and began to drip directly onto Luke.

Suddenly Luke heard his mother's moaning begin to quicken and become louder - and he could see why. Shortly in front of and above him, nestled deep between the valley of his mother's voluptuous stretched-apart cheeks, the ring of her asshole began to widen. With each crest and lull in his mother's moans, her asshole would open and shut, her taint would pulse and bulge. As her pace and pitch began to increase, the tip of a dark log began to appear, peeking from the centre of her hole. The turd looked dense, dark and extremely thick, squashed into a pointed tip that slowly began to work its way outwards with each pulse of her body. It began to slide out of her perfect asshole with a crackle, stretching her ring wide as it snaked down. Anne's moans rose to a peak as the giant lumpy turd slid from her ass - it must have been two or three times the size of Luke at this point. She frigged her clit hard as she felt her steaming turd begin to drop down into the bowl below, and her orgasm erupted violently. Squirts of cum sprayed out of the depths of her pussy at high velocity, spraying her son just inches below. The scene overwhelmed him. The sights and smells of the enormous turd emerging from his Mom's revered asshole and sloshing down into his confines in conjunction the moans of ecstasy from his beautiful mother above drove him over the edge. His cock spasmed in pleasure and pain, and he called out in ecstasy. Not much cum escaped him after all of his previous exploits, but this orgasm felt the strongest yet.

His mother's own orgasm began to wind down, her thighs and asscheeks wobbling as she rode out the wave of pleasure. Luke saw her asshole begin to close back up, with a fresh glean of shitty tackiness coating the ring of her dark hole. She was breathing heavily, and leaning forward with her hands on her knees to brace herself.

Luke heard another voice speak from somewhere else in the room. "Holy shit Mom. That looked intense!" Chimed his sister. Anne simply laughed exhaustedly and nodded in agreement. Suddenly she stood up from the toilet seat, and turned around to peer downwards at her son below. Margaret stepped up to join her, and laughed cruelly at the sight. There lay luke, sprawled out and exhausted against the front of the toilet - cock still spasming in his hand while a sizeable turd from the ass of his own mother - at least 8 inches long and 2-3 inches thick - joined him in his bath of pissy water. The smell emanating from the bowl was pungent to say the least.

Margaret smirked while looking down at her tiny little brother; it was time for the last mind game in their plan. "God how fucking pathetic is he!" She growled. Moving a hand to the flushing lever, she placed one finger on the mechanism. "I vote we flush him Mom..." She looked to her mother for approval. Anne hesitated, saying nothing. "Think about it Mom!" Margaret continued. "We could get our life back - we don't have to watch him or care for him or put up with his stupid perverted spying any more. And nobody would even know!"

Luke's eyes widened and his chest tightened in fear and shock at his cruel sister's suggestion to casually kill him. He looked into his mother's eyes above, reached out his hands and pleaded for his life. "Please Mom! I'll do anything you want!" His voice cracked as he began to sob. "I'll be a good son, I promise! Don't let her flush me!" His sobbing turned ragged, and he began to hyperventilate in fear.

Anne pursed her lips together as if in contemplation. She would never flush away her son, of course - she truly did care for Luke, and now that he was such an obedient little butt boy there was plenty of enjoyment to be had from him - but this ruse had to be an exercise in complete domination. She had to teach him that not only was it now his sole place in life to serve his own mother's juicy behind, but that she was also his protector - his advocate for continuing to live any sort of life at all. He had to know this, and feel that he owed her for it.

"You're right that things would be simpler around here without him... I could move on, take a lover again... It's unlikely to happen if I have to spend the rest of my days hiding this little one." She spoke, gesturing down to her tiny son in the toilet bowl. She saw his eyes widen further in fear, and her pussy hummed again at the sheer power she had over him. "Unless you think you could be an asset instead of a burden, little Luke?" She prodded him with the question, injecting a ray of hope into his moment of torment. "Could you make Mommy feel good whenever she needs? Could you be Mommy's little butt slave all the time?" She let the question hang in the air.

"YES!" Luke shouted out. "I can be a good butt slave I promise Mommy - whenever you want! Just don't flush me please I beg you!" He cried out desperately, still holding his hands up towards salvation.

Anne smiled widely, and Margaret drew her hand back from the flush lever. "That settles it then. I'll allow you to remain here with us, provided that you can continue to be a good devoted little boy to the women in this household." She stated authoritatively, reaching down and plucking Luke from the toilet bowl. For extra effect, she flushed the foul contents while still holding him above the swirling vortex of his potential demise. He curled up in her hand, sobbing uncontrollably with relief. Anne walked her tiny son over to the sink, where she ran him under warm soapy water and gently caressed his tiny naked body, trying to console him after his near-death experience.

As Anne dried her miniature son in a soft warm towel, she turned and looked at Margaret, who winked mischievously at her. "I think he's still a little worked up dear, I might take him for some alone time to get us both comfortable again" She said warmly to her daughter. Margaret nodded in agreement, smiling knowingly. "Sounds good Mom. I'll catch up with you later."

***

A few minutes later, Luke remembered being carried back into his mother's room. Anne set him down on the soft covers of her bedspread, and turned to close the door behind them. The familiar scent of the room and warmth of his mother's bed helped to calm him, and his ragged breathing slowly became less frantic. Anne turned towards her son - her adorable little butt slave - and then shimmied her grey booty shorts down from her hips to drop on the floor below. As she drew her tanktop back over her head, allowing her sizeable breasts to bounce out and hang free, she caught a glimpse of Luke - he had stopped his hyperventilating and now stared in awe at her - basking in the glow of her voluptuous beauty. She smiled with joy as she crossed the room and crept across the bed - directly over where Luke was sitting - and lay down comfortably on her stomach with Luke in between her knees. As he turned his head to stare at the enticing mounds of her perfectly round, white ass, Anne reached back with both hands and spread her cheeks wide apart. Luke saw again the strong dark ring of his mother's asshole, and every fibre of his being was drawn towards it. Anne shook her hair out of her field of view as she turned her head to look back at her 4-inch tall son as he crawled towards the wide open crack of her magnificent ass.

"I think we forgot about something after our little shared experience before sweet heart..." She cooed huskily. "I never got the chance to wipe..."

Anne's pussy hummed and she couldn't help but let forth a lusty moan as she felt her tiny son step into the space between her round spread cheeks, and begin to plant gentle kisses along the tacky ring of her dirty asshole.

"Good boy" she whispered contently.

*** The End ***