Mrs Robinson?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CateJ
CateJ
289 Followers

You see, somewhere along the way I managed to separate my affairs from my marriage, one was all about sex and the other all about love. With my lovers, I did whatever I wanted, taking the upper hand and making it nothing more than physical. I managed to disassociate my heart from my body and found I could fuck my way across states without feeling a shimmer of guilt. It took only a quick shower to wash my experiences from my skin and leave me with nothing but a bone deep satisfaction and a wealth of memories for the spank bank.

With Adam home, I went back to being the willing Mrs, happy to let him take the lead, positioning me as he preferred even when I knew I could blow his mind. When I was with Adam, I wondered why I messed about when I had such a man in my life, a man who could eviscerate me with a single kiss and whose hands upon my body felt like magic. Then he would deploy again and I'd go back to work, travelling the country at exhibitions and meetings and would invariably end up picking up some young hottie for a wild night or three of no-holds barred fucking, sating myself on stranger sex.

I became desensitised to it all, proficient at keeping my two lives separate and never allowing Adam to find out the truth. None of my hook ups knew anything about me aside from my cowboy and Adam never considered me anything other than faithful. By playing away far from home, there was never any chance of him finding out and I was free to indulge as much as I liked. Which was a lot. Always on my own terms, always with me in control. No mess, no fuss.

Until Tyler.

Damn it all to hell. What's the old adage about not shitting where you eat? I can remember it now but I wish to high heaven I'd remembered it then. Six months, hardly any time really yet for me, it's like a lifetime.

...

On his last stretch of leave, Adam had talked about the possibility of re-enrolling and I had cried, torrents of wordless tears at the possibility of him being away for further stretches of time over the coming years. He'd held me, resolutely promising to love me forever as I wept. But my tears were only in part at our separation, I wept for the potential loss of my new adventurous life, of my pick and mix sex life. With Adam home full time, I would have to behave and as much as I loved him, I knew I'd miss the freedom I'd had up until now. Each time he came home to me, it felt more and more like we were strangers, that we were learning about each other a little more. Sure we talked online, but there was still so much about our separate lives we didn't know. Adam didn't like to talk about his work, telling me it was too fucked up to bring into my life and I saw his eyes glaze over whenever I talked about my business. We were becoming strangers, holding on the passion and desire of our early years and neither of us moving much beyond it. I sobbed hard.

Calming me, he promised to think about it. Maybe he shouldn't sign up again, maybe we should start a family. He could find a job at the local hospital, look into enrolling for a college course. As he spoke, I saw the lack of passion in his face and knew he wanted to carry on as we were. I'll admit, the idea of a baby, our baby in his arms, made my heart blossom and I knew I would give anything to have that in my life. Business was great and I was fortunate enough to be in a position where I could work from home. A baby... My husband home fulltime and a baby to lavish with all the love we had to give.

As driven as I was, I'd always wanted kids, wanted a houseful of the little critters to spoil and adore, very much like my own childhood. Adam and I were both only children and we'd always said we'd have at least three, as close in age as we could manage. Adam would make an amazing Daddy, his sweet nature meant he'd never lose his temper although if we had a girl, he'd probably scare the shit out of any potential boyfriends. And I would move heaven and earth to be a great a mother as I could, listening, teaching, playing, hell, dressing up as a Pokemon and going trick or treating. Whatever my kids needed me to do. The distance between us seemed to close as I thought of our family, and I saw a similar expression on his face, one of hope. I promised to think of nothing else.

Back he went, passionate kisses our only goodbye and a promise to seriously consider our future on his lips. I turned down invitations to exhibit and took all my meetings via conference call, not trusting myself to behave. If my life was about to change, I needed to purge myself of all my urges, cut myself off like an addict. And it worked up to a point. I started attending Church, more for the social interaction than to converse with a God I doubted would listen to my tainted thoughts, I joined a local running group and I enrolled to teach a course at the local evening college.

I thought if I kept myself busy I could take my mind off of the thoughts keeping me awake at night, of my marriage, my lovers, my mess of a life. Teaching Jewellery making 101was a piece of cake, here's a solder iron, here are some beads. I found I enjoyed it, teaching open minded students how to create something special from bits and pieces of glass, metal and paste. During my chats online with Adam, he remarked on my enthusiasm for the project, how alive I seemed. I wanted to laugh, not once during my affairs had he ever remarked on the light in my eyes, yet now... We never spoke of his career plans, preferring to keep the conversation neutral, at least until he returned. We chatted like old friends, not as husband and wife and I didn't know if it was me pulling away from him, or vice versa.

My students kept my mind off of things, being surrounded by eager minds will do that for you. Most of them were older than me, housewives looking to learn a new skill, retirees wanting to create the types of jewellery you couldn't buy anymore and a handful of young girls, obviously looking to emulate my own success. We'd covered the basics of construction and after a few weeks we moved onto design, my plan to ask them to create a mini collection of four pieces based on a theme. As such I took them outside the classroom to get inspiration, a little area of grass and flowers overlooking the school's football field.

Immediately my class split into groups, the housewives together chatting and laughing, the retirees scattering out to search for wildflowers to draw and the 3 youngest students rushing to gaze out at the hot young players on the floodlit field. Grinning I settled down to work on my own designs, I had a new collection to finish and although I was ahead of schedule thanks to my newfound celibacy it wouldn't hurt to knuckle down.

A hysterical shriek drew me out of my reverie and I looked up to see one of the teens wrapped in the arms of one of the players. Hannah was giggling and hugging him so I assumed his attention was warranted. The other girls stood to one side, blushing and coyly looking at them and as the football player removed his helmet I understood why. Geez, he was a hottie! Tall, firm, a face like a fallen angel. A mass of dark brown, almost black hair curled damply over his forehead and as he swooped Hannah into his arms, a bright beam of a smile cracked his face wide open before disappearing as he nuzzled her neck. Lucky Hannah!

One of my other students came over to speak to me and I stood, answering her question about composition. A few minutes later, I felt a hand on my arm and turned to find Hannah beside me, the jock beside her. She hopped from foot to foot, her enthusiasm rampant. "Amy?". I hated the authoritarian nature of calling teachers by their surnames and insisted on an equal footing in my class. I smiled at her, "Hannah?". She giggled, a ripple of high pitched noise in the serene patch of nature. "Is it okay if I leave early? I mean, I wouldn't normally but I can sketch at home and Tyler has finished practise early so I was hoping...?"

I'd looked at her and seen the plea on her face, a little alone time with her jock beau. Adam had played High School football and as a cheerleader I knew all about finding those stolen moments of heaven together when you could snatch them. I matched her grin and slowly shook my head, watching the light in her eager eyes fade. Laughing, I said yes and she practically jumped up and down. "On one condition Hannah...",

"Anything Amy!". I smiled dotingly, she was a sweetheart, "Just have some sketches to show me for next lesson okay?". She nodded eagerly and turned away, clutching her boyfriend's hand. I looked at him and feel headlong into blaze of forest green, flecks of gold burning brightly into my soul. "Come on Tyler, my parent's will be home in a few hours!". She pulled him along with her but he kept his gaze focused on mine for longer than was socially acceptable. Tyler.

Two days passed and I couldn't forget his face as he'd stared at me. It was ridiculous, he had to be about 18 years old yet something about his gaze held me rapt. I'd lain in bed, my fingers hovering over my breasts as I pictured his face and almost howled with regret. He was just too damn young for one, and the boyfriend of one of my students for heavens' sake. So what if he reminded me of Adam, the same build, same colouring, same hunger on his face when he looked at me. Okay so the last point may have been all in my overheated imagination but my body didn't understand the distinction. Think of something else Amy, think of Adam, think of your husband.

Every time I started to masturbate, Adam's face would segue into Tyler's and I would snatch my hand away, unwilling to find my pleasure in such a messed up scenario. I dreaded returning to the school, torn between wanting to see him again and fearing my response to him. What if it was all just instantaneous infatuation on my part? I'd feel stupid beyond words. God help me, what if he felt it too? What the hell would I do? I was weak when it came to the opposite sex, especially hot green eyed dark haired sex gods who reminded me of my AWOL husband.

...

I went to Church before class, praying for strength and as always, asking God to look after Adam. I didn't feel any calmer as I walked into the room, and as I glanced around the eager room of students my stomach dropped. He was there, sitting beside Hannah and watching me like a hawk. Hannah rushed up, "I hope it's okay Amy, and I know the course is already started and all, but Tyler saw my sketches and he'd really like to learn how to make jewellery!."

I stared at her, then at him, which was a mistake and back to Hannah. That I sincerely doubted. Most likely it was an excuse for the lovebirds to spend more time together which could adversely affect Hannah's work but possibly, just possibly Tyler's motives were more impure. How I hoped so! Snapping back, I shrugged and nodded, "He'll have to take a few catch up lessons if he stays. I can work with him after class if that's okay with Tyler?". I glanced into the mossy abyss of his eyes and he smiled, his teeth gleaming brightly and for a second I thought I would pass out.

Class seemed like an eternity but we made it through. A few of my students had really imaginative designs and I couldn't stifle my enthusiasm, determined to help them make their ideas a reality. The rest, well it's hard to get excited about flower barrettes. I waved them off, leaving only Hannah and Tyler behind. She was hugging his waist and based on his posture, it looked like he couldn't care less. I coughed, breaking her concentration and she relinquished him, wandering over to me. "Is it okay if I stay Amy? I can help Tyler get up to speed?"

I wanted to send her away, I wanted to push her out of the classroom and lock us in our own little bubble but I didn't. I told her she could, catching what I hoped was a look of regret from Tyler and laid out the tools from my earlier lessons. I still didn't know why he was here but Hannah's glee at having him near made me jealous and pleased for her in equal measure. Turned out, the boy had skills. Everything I showed him he picked up almost immediately and although I doubted his desire to make necklaces I couldn't ignore his ability.

An hour later I packed up and asked Tyler if he wanted another catch up class. He nodded, a sly smile crossing his lips and turned to Hannah, "Baby, maybe it's better if you let me do this one on my own." Hannah's face fell and like a shot Tyler smiled, "You're too much of a distraction and I need to catch up to be as good as you." She pouted and Tyler bent to kiss her forehead, his eyes laser focused on me. Damn, he was good. A few words, one heated look and two women were acquiescing to him. I almost told her she could stay but stopped myself. He was obviously up to something, I didn't believe for a second he gave a shit about creating earrings but I wasn't ready to think about the alternatives, no matter how badly I wanted to.

Tyler was 19. Newly moved to town and held back for a year due to bad case of mono, he excelled at everything. Football, classes, girls. We chatted like buddies as I showed him how to use the solder gun and he made me snort with laughter at some of his stories. He was just a really funny charming boy. I told him so and he bristled, "I'm a man Amy! I'm 19, I can vote, I can join the military. I'm not a little kid!". I stepped back and stared at him. He wasn't at all, but I couldn't tell him that for the sake of either my marriage or my sanity I had to picture him as such. He looked so indignant that I laid a hand on his shoulder as apology.

Big mistake. Huge. As his heat seeped into my skin, I almost jolted with the sparks, I swear he felt it too, his eyes darkening like thunderclouds before I jerked my hand away. "I'm sorry Tyler, force of habit. When you get to my age, anyone under 30 is a kid!". I smiled shakily hoping he'd buy it. He didn't. "You're not old Amy, not at all. I'd say you were a gorgeous vibrant sexy woman. Nothing wrong with that, not at all." His grin widened as his eyes swept up my body and I felt my nipples peak. Stepping away from him, I fled to my desk, packing up my sketchbooks, my back to him. Gulping air into my lungs, I felt him behind me, his hand at my waist.

"Is everything okay Amy? Did I upset you?" I turned too quickly, his body so close to mine that he had to feel my nipples against his chest.

Strike that, I felt his erection against my stomach so I know he felt my nipples. I couldn't step back, trapped between his body and my desk. Blindly I shook my head, "I'm fine Tyler, and no, you didn't say anything wrong really, although you probably shouldn't be calling me sexy. I'm just really busy with work and classes and I guess I'm just a little tired." He smiled and stepped back, my breathing slowly began to regulate. He picked up his rucksack and swung it over his should, ambling towards the door.

"You know Amy, if you're tired, maybe you should spend more time in bed."

I swear I nearly died, and as he winked and walked through the door I sagged, grateful for the desk to cling to.

Two weeks passed and Tyler and I never had another one-to-one lesson. He'd asked, I resolutely told him he didn't need it. Adam and I had our weekly chats, he told me he'd made his decision and couldn't wait to tell me. He was due back in just three weeks and I felt a bubble of anticipation bloom inside me. I'd see my husband again, feel his body against mine, find out the future he'd decided upon for us. I felt a little angry that he held all the cards once again but reminded myself that this was what I'd signed up for. Love, honour and obey. Whatever made him happy made me happy. And what made me happy he'd never find out about. Although part of me wanted him to find out, wanted to see if he still cared about us, needed to see some emotion on his handsome face.

...

Another class finished and my students filtered out, excited for the long weekend ahead. Hannah beamed as Tyler clasped her hand and brushed a kiss on her knuckles, her friends still blushing as they looked at him. I understood their dilemma. He was right, he wasn't a boy in any way. I tried to avoid him as much as I could but he drew my attention. Clever pertinent questions, requests for help, all pulling me into his personal space. Leaning over him as he cut into a sheet of metal, I felt his body shiver as I pressed closer than I'd intended and pulled away, hearing his hiss as I moved. I had to stop this infatuation. Watching them leave, I exhaled, I knew Hannah's parents were away for the weekend and I'd overheard her tell her friends that she and Tyler were going to have sex for the first time.

I ached for him but knew it wasn't right. He was a young man and as such, should be with someone like Hannah. Whatever bizarre chemistry bristled around us, I had no role in his life and had to remember that. Three weeks from now, Adam would be back and I'd finally know whether our lives were going to change or not. If he re-enlisted, I could go back to travelling and indulging myself, if he didn't I'd have my husband back and possibly a baby to look forward to.

The door opened and I awoke from my thoughts. Tyler stood at the door, his face serious, his hands behind his back. "Can I help you Tyler?", my voice a broken whisper in the silence. I saw the pulse in his jaw and waited for him to speak. But he just stood there, staring me down, his hands fumbling behind him. "Tyler? Are you okay?" He swallowed and moved towards me, faster than I could imagine. Before I could comprehend it, I was in his arms, his mouth on mine and his hot tongue licking deeply into my mouth, swallowing my cries of pleasure.

He turned me, his mouth never breaking with mine as he pushed me back against the desk, my thighs spreading to accommodate him. My hands clawed at his hair, pulling him deeper as I licked into his mouth, feeling his cock pulse between my thighs. Tyler's hands cupped my breasts, his groan swallowed between my lips as he felt my hard nipples press into his palms. I bucked into him, he thrust against me. Our bodies tangled together like familiar friends. Had I not run out of breath, we would have stayed like that until one or both of us suffocated, or ripped the clothes from our overheated bodies.

I gulped air in as Tyler bent to kiss my neck, my thighs wrapped around his waist as he lifted me onto the desk. "Tyler, we shouldn't do this... we should sto..." He kissed me again, his hands firm on my denim covered thighs, rocking rhythmically into my core, his tongue silencing everything. My hands somehow moved from his head to his waist, sliding beneath his shirt to stroke the heated skin of his back, his sigh of pleasure at my touch reverberating in my throat. He squeezed my breasts hard, his fingers pinching my aching tips and I squealed with delight, my teeth nipping down into his bottom lip. He pulled back an inch, my mouth open for more drugging kisses and he slowly lifted my tee up to bare my bra clad breasts to his gaze.

"So fuckin' hot!"

I dragged air into my hyperventilating lungs as he peeled the lace cups down, his thumbs stroking my nipples as his nostrils flared. Over and over, his cock rubbed against the seam of my jeans and I felt myself moisten to the point of no return. He bent to kiss me again, my nipples clasped between his fingers, pulling them hard as his tongue duelled with mine. My hands gripped his ass, pulling him tighter into me in a mimicry of fucking. He groaned, I felt his cock twitching through two sets of denim and he pinched me hard, my breasts crushed beneath his palms. Hitching up my thighs to wrap tighter around his waist, I leant back a little, changing the angle of his thrusts and nipped at his tongue, feeling my body tighten as my orgasm began coiling inside me. Thrust, lick, pinch, thrust, lick, pinch. Tyler was everywhere, my entire body his instrument to play with. All I could do was hold on to his tight butt and rock into his body, my tongue melding with his.

CateJ
CateJ
289 Followers