Mrs Robinson?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CateJ
CateJ
289 Followers

He pulled back from my lips, his hands stilling on my aching breasts, his hips still pummelling against mine. My head fell back as he pressed my breasts together, lifting them to suckle my nipples and I went over, my hands weakly tunnelling into his hair as he bit down on me, his tongue wetly soothing the non-existent hurt. I clenched my jaw so hard it hurt as I fell back onto the desk, Tyler's mouth never relinquished my nipples and I writhed against him, drawing out the pleasure. I sobbed and felt his hand cover my mouth as he laved my nipple like an ice cream cone, long slow firm licks as he shuddered over me.

As I calmed, he kissed my cleavage, slowly moving up to my neck before uncovering my mouth to drop a series of chaste closed mouth kisses over my face. Blinking, I lifted my head to pull him closer, my tongue tracing the seam of his lips and sliding inside, tasting him leisurely now, the build up of desire somewhat tampered. He sighed, his body pressing me into the utilitarian desk and I realised he had come too, his cock softening against me. Taking charge, I softened the kiss, stroking his back, his neck. I loosened my thighs but still held him close, swallowing his huffs of breath.

He placed his hands either side of me, lifting himself up as I clung to him, wrenching our mouths apart. His lips were red, his eyes almost black and a sheen of sweat covered his face. He was the most beautiful man I had ever seen. He kissed me again, slowly and tenderly and extracted himself from my body, stumbling back, dazed and somewhat confused. Good, he felt how I felt. I sat up, my shirt around my neck, my bra beneath my breasts, my nipples rigid and wet from his tongue. He stared at them, his mouth open before moving to my face, his breathing heavy.

I risked a glance at his groin and saw a wet patch spreading near the waistband of his button fly jeans. He followed my eyes and laughed, pulling his shirt down to cover it. I repaired my clothing and stood up, as shaky on my legs as a new born foal. I still wanted more, having had a taster of what he could give me but this wasn't the place. And I still didn't know what was really going on here aside from me being horny and Tyler being hot for teacher.

"What did you want Tyler?"

He blinked, "You came back here... for something...?"

"I came back to wish you a great weekend..."

"And...?"

"And nothing Amy. I never said goodbye and that's just rude."

I cocked a brow, "Rude?"

Tyler smiled, his demeanour back to the charming one I knew and liked and desired so very much.

"Okay, okay... I hoped for a kiss. I'd planned to hug you and kiss your cheek but move at the last second and catch your lips. What happened was way more than I could have hoped for."

I choked, "I think that was way more for both of us Tyler. Far too much if I'm being totally honest."

Tyler stepped closer and I shivered as his hands rubbed my arms, "Amy, that was going to happen no matter what you say. It was only a matter of time. I'd planned to just kiss you today, slowly work up to making you come, to touching you. But it was going to happen."

I inhaled as he slid his hands into my hair and kissed my lips softly,

"We just jumped a few steps is all. I have so much on my to-do list as far as you're concerned."

I pulled back from his mouth, his hands still holding me close,

"Tyler, this can't happen again! I'm your teacher, I'm married, you're 19!"

I was practically squeaking now, my mouth saying words my body was disputing. He just grinned,

"All valid reasons not too Amy but still nothing that will stop it happening. I'm going to be inside you at some point soon, we're going to be naked and I'm going to make you come hard..."

I shuddered, Tyler grinned, "Again!"

I shook my head weakly but he just laughed and kissed me, his cock slowly waking up against me.

"The next time I come for you Amy, it won't be in my pants... count on it!"

He stepped back and headed over to unlock the door before stepping out,

"Have a great weekend Amy, don't do anything I would do!"

Bastard.

...

The long weekend was torture. I imagined Tyler and Hannah together, his hot body bare, his talented mouth bringing her to orgasm. Hating myself for what we'd done, hating him for starting it, hating myself for allowing it to happen. Then hate turned to desire, reliving every single second of it, his hands on me, his mouth devouring me. My nipples were permanently hard and I'd taken to wearing my jeans commando as I pottered about, loving the decadent friction against my overheated pussy. For about 5 seconds I debated pulling his number from the school's files and texting him but realised that was a terrible idea. It had happened, it had been incredible and it had to stop.

Aside from everything else, his age, my husband, his girlfriend, he lived in my town. I may fuck around but I'd always played far away, careful not to bring attention to myself. If word got out I'd lose everything and as amazing as I thought we could be, it wasn't worth it. Even scarier, I liked him, I knew him. Tyler wasn't just a random hook up to me, I couldn't just walk out and pretend nothing had happened. Somehow I'd messed up royally and disturbed the careful patchwork of my adultery. Okay so technically we hadn't done anything but to some people a kiss is as bad as a screw and I knew Adam was one of those people. Sure I didn't even consider fucking to be cheating as long as I didn't care about them... but I cared about Tyler. Which was why it had to stop.

Of course it didn't, there would be no story. Back in class, I managed to keep myself under control and aside from a brief moment when I practically stammered as he eye fucked me when I gave the class their tasks I was cool. Hannah and he seemed distant and I could tell she'd been crying so who know what did or didn't happen. I wondered briefly if it something to do with our dalliance and subconsciously started stroking my desk which seemed to make Tyler grin. Walking towards Emily, one of my retired star pupils, I focused on her work and pushed everything else away. I'd worked too hard to mess it up now.

Tyler was mad. For two weeks I steadfastly ignored him. I answered his questions in class but always from a distance. Twice he stayed behind to get me alone and both times I asked another student to remain, dealing with him first. I saw the pained way he looked at me, as hungrily as the way Hannah looked at him. I knew their weekend together had never happened. As far as I could glean, Tyler had broken up with her mere hours after we'd dry humped on my desk. Had to hand it to him, as heartbroken as she was, at least he hadn't two timed her. He was a better person than me, that was for sure.

He left notes in my cubby and on my desk, long missives about how we were meant to be together, how being near me made him happy and how he wanted to make me his. How our burgeoning friendship made him feel like he could achieve anything and that having a woman like me in his life was everything he'd ever wanted. I re-read his notes, stroking my finger over the X at the end of each one and wept, wishing I warranted his devotion. Of course, I never wrote back, I had no way of getting my replies to him and what would I say?!

I came into class one Tuesday to find a vase of roses with no card. It had to be Tyler, Adam would have signed a card and delivered them to the house. I knew for sure when I gave them to Emily to use for design inspiration and his face darkened like thunder. I just had to make him see this was a mistake, that nothing good could come of it but I knew that to do that I had to speak to him and being alone with Tyler would only lead to the one thing I really wanted to do. Vicious, vicious cycle.

In one more week Adam would be home and my life would go back to normal. My class wasn't a full blown course, but it gave the college kids a few kudos marks for doing something extracurricular which their formal tutors encouraged as well as a skill set for their CV. I had 3 more weeks until I was done and aside from the Tyler situation I was pretty sure I'd teach again next year, as long as I had the time. Between my business and possibly having a baby in my arms by the time lessons started again.

As far as my class was concerned, our lessons were now over and they had 3 weeks to finish their design projects before submission. Between you and I, they will all pass, no-one set fire to themselves and even the worst work was still pretty decent. For some, I think they'll carry on for fun, Emily in particular is going to be making beaded flower necklaces for every Christmas and Birthday for years.

A mini wave of groans and cheers went up as I told them lessons were over and the solo work began. Several students hugged me on the way out, but most waved and left, leaving Hannah and Tyler alone with me once again. She looked at me tearily and I excused myself to the supply closet for no other reason than I didn't want to leave them alone. I heard her pleading with him to take her back and Tyler telling her he liked someone else. She cried, he stood firm, she begged, he told her she was beautiful and wonderful but that it wasn't going to work out. Hannah shouted at him, calling him a prick and the other woman a whore and I wanted to charge out and shake her, to scream at her to just walk away now. My heartbeat was going crazy and pounding in my ears and I heard a door slam.

I peeked out of my hiding place and found myself alone. He'd handled it pretty well considering, and I just hoped Hannah would get over it sooner rather than later. I couldn't imagine being dumped at 17, hell I'd married my high school sweetheart but enough of my friends had survived the same experience intact. I packed up and locked my room, dropping the keys into the main office. All the coursework would be handed in there in a few weeks and I would collect it for grading. My class was no more and the class room would belong to someone else soon enough. I'd taken a moment to sit on the desk, remembering my time with Tyler and that was enough. One last glance around the room and I was on my way home.

...

With my collection complete and my classes finished I was able to just relax. I cleaned the house from top to bottom, went running and started making plans for Adam's return. In short, anything to keep my mind off Tyler. We hadn't said goodbye and I felt like an ass for ignoring him. He'd had the balls to lay it out there for Hannah and I'd never given him the same honesty. He knew of course, he had to, I'd frozen him out royally but I should at least have thanked him for his interest, or at least for the orgasm. Every time I went there, I ended up masturbating, imaging it was Tyler's hands on me and I'd end up having to take a shower to rinse the sweat from my skin.

It was after yet another Tyler induced shower that the bell rang. Wrapping my robe tightly around myself I set down the glass of wine I'd just poured and headed down the hall, expecting to see my neighbour Mrs Minchin who usually rang around this time to invite me yet again to dinner with her and her 15 cats. Bless her, she didn't want me to be lonely and but she wouldn't believe I had an allergy to animal dander. Only it wasn't Mrs Minchin. It was Tyler.

Shocked he'd found my house, I could do nothing but stand there as he walked in, his varsity jacket draped over his arm. He was halfway down the hall before he turned to me, "Shut the door Amy." I did, blindly following him into my lounge, the fire burning gently in the cool evening air.

Nonchalantly he dropped his jacket on the sofa and picked up my discarded glass, taking a sip of the chilled white wine, looking far more comfortable than I was. All I could do was stare at him, drink in his male beauty, standing here in my personal space. I felt warm, a physical reaction due in total to his nearness.

I stepped closer, taking the glass from his hand and taking a big gulp, hoping to steady my nerves for whatever conversation was to follow. Only Tyler didn't say a word. He took the glass from my shaking hand and set it on the mantle, pulling me into his body and kissing me. This wasn't a goodbye kiss, his tongue gentle as he parted my lips, his hands slowly untying my robe. I whimpered, unsure whether I wanted him to stop or start and his hands spanned my waist, settling there as I arched into him, my tongue stroking his with all the unleashed desire I felt for him.

In unison we moved, his hands sliding down to stroke my ass, my arms up to wrap around his neck. Our bodies almost perfectly aligned. Still gentle, Tyler made love to my mouth, stroking my tongue with his as his hands slowly moved up to my breasts. Still not a word was uttered, the crackle of the logs in the grate the only sound in the room. He bent and took a nipple into his mouth, licking and sucking me delicately, making me want to beg for more pressure. Standing he kissed me again, alternating between sucking my nipple into his mouth and my tongue between his lips.

I couldn't stand his gentle drawn out seduction, no matter how delicious. I wanted more. Kneeling I pushed his shirt up and Tyler whipped it over his head, baring his torso to my mouth. I kissed his chest, licking his tiny nipples, moving down to lick his abs, the defined V of his hips. I felt his erection hot against my cheek as I rubbed my face against him and heard his soft groan. Unbuttoning his jeans, I swept both them and his Calvins to the floor and took him into my mouth, sucking him deep before licking the crown, treating him to the same teasing he'd given me.

I stroked him, my hands an extension of my lips, massaging his cock as I fed him into my mouth, taking him in shallow thrusts before swallowing him almost to the root. He stroked my hair and I stared up him, his face a picture of pleasure as I lapped at his tip, gently licking him over and over, savouring his flavour and running my hands over his thighs and stomach.

He moaned and I reached out to take his hands in mine. Tyler tried to pull me up but I drew his cock into my mouth again, increasing the tempo, my lips kissing his tip on every wet withdrawal. I licked the droplets of fluid that stemmed from him, watching him as the pearlescent seed hung in the air between us, letting him see how much I enjoyed what I was doing. His fingers tensed each time I took him in my mouth, he pulsed inside me as my tongue fluttered against the sensitive ridge on the underside of his cock and I was sorely tempted to suck him to completion. All the while we watched each other, his stomach taut, his eyes locked on mine as I loved every inch of his impressive erection. He pulsed steadily against my tongue and I thought he'd come in my mouth but he surprised me, pulling me to my feet.

Tyler slid the robe from my shoulders and resumed his kisses, sucking my nipples harder now, kissing my mouth with more pressure. I reached for his cock and he groaned, gently batting my hand away and laying me down on the rug before kicking off his trainers and jeans, leaving him as naked as I was. I never got the chance to admire him fully as he was on his knees, his strong arms lifting my thighs over his shoulders, his beautiful mouth on my pussy. His fingers toyed with my breasts, pinching and pulling my overly aroused nipples as he kissed my inner thighs, my honeyed folds. He licked me, dipping his tongue inside in shallow thrusts before flattening his tongue and lapping at my clit. Over and over , he played with me until I was whimpering.

He held me open, his soft lips sucking my clit, his tongue flickering all over me like a butterfly. So close, I was so close to coming yet he knew just when to slow down to keep me on the edge. I slid my hand down to touch myself, to bring myself the completion he wouldn't allow and he pulled it away, settling it on his head. I pulled him into me, rocking my pussy into his face with an increasing urgency and Tyler responded, covering me with his mouth. He grazed me with his teeth, gentle as hell and then suckled my clit as hard as he had my nipples, his finger slowly pushing inside me to stroke me with increasing pressure. I howled as he toyed with me, grinding against him, one hand digging into his hair, the other pulling my nipple hard.

I felt my orgasm build and cried out, Tyler merely glanced up, never stopping his glorious assault on my pussy. My thighs tensed as he started moving his tongue from side to side, lush sweeps across my clit, two fingers pumping deep. I'd never experienced anything like it, my body broke around him, a burning warmth spreading throughout my limbs. I rode him, his tongue never stopping, his fingers thrusting as I tightened around them, my sobs loud in the quiet of the room.

He worked me gently with his fingers as he moved up to kiss me, his chin slick with my orgasm, my taste mingling with his own. I felt his hardness sliding against me, my pussy still fluttering with aftershocks and held his tightly, loving the feel of his body on top of me, of his cock slippery between my spread thighs, pulsing against my clit. Still we kissed, my desperation momentarily sated, his still very much untamed.

Somewhere deep in my mind a voice told me I could still stop this but Tyler moved to kiss my neck and the voice silenced. He kissed me gently, licking my pulse point and making me sob before taking my mouth again for a series of increasingly passionate kisses.

I knew what he wanted, I wanted it just as much but Tyler seemed to be waiting for me to make the first move on this, despite his boldness in coming here in the first place. I wanted to ask him to fuck me, but I knew he wouldn't answer me. He would just carry on tormenting me with more kisses until I was an aching puddle on the floor. He pulled on my nipple, pressing my breats together like he had in class and bit down, sucking both into his mouth at once, his tongue flicking back and forth until my head was moving in unison. I arched up into him but he shifted his body away, his mouth our only point of contact and I knew for sure that he was punishing me. Making me ache as I had made him by ignoring him.

I sat up, throwing him off balance and crawled over him, pushing him back to lean against the couch. This time I tortured him, kissing his face, his neck, letting my tongue roam all over him. My breasts stroked his stomach and I dipped, catching his gleaming erection between them, pressing them tighter with my arms as I licked his chest. Up and down, I teased his nipples, all the while stroking his cock with my cleavage.

With his head thrown back in delight, his biceps tights across the seat of the couch I slid further down, catching his head between my lips and sucking him gently. He hissed and his head tipped forward, his pupils fully dilated. He clutched at the seat cushions, his knuckles white as I sucked him harder, taking every inch that wasn't pillowed between my breasts. Our body were slick and he slid easily against me, the combination of his arousal and my saliva aiding his thrusts. I tensed my biceps, squeezing him tighter, determined to finish him off, to give him almost everything just as he had me when he spoke. Just one word, one syllable that changed it all.

"Please!"

I reared up, straddling his thighs and kissed him hard, his hands now stroking my back. Reaching down I gripped him at the base, teasing myself with his tip, tapping it steadily against my open pussy. Tyler swallowed, the sound audible and started to speak again but I kissed him, filling his mouth with my tongue as I aligned my body with his. I pressed him slowly inside, feeling his crown breach me and cupped his face in my hands, smiling down at him as he slowly grinned back at me. I stroked his lips with my thumb, dipping down for another soft kiss and as he licked into my mouth, the tension apparent in every inch of his body I dropped down hard, filling myself completely with his cock.

CateJ
CateJ
289 Followers