Mrs. Rogers' Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you can, Mrs. Rogers," Martin told her, forcing his hand between her thighs, cupping the warm soft mound of her sex as she writhed against his touch. "You can do it, you just don't want to," He told her as he stepped closer to her, his breath warm on her cheek as he whispered in her ear, "although it seems your body is much more willing."

"Please," Tammy sobbed, knowing that this large black man was now feeling the wetness of her arousal, the treacherous juices of her pussy that ignored what her mind was saying as she unwillingly reacted to his knowing caress. "I'm... I'm a respectable woman, my husband, my baby..."

"I don't care about your husband or child," Martin told her softly, his fingers sliding over the soft lips of her pussy, his thumb rubbing over the small bump of her clitoris causing her to jump slightly at the contact. "I don't care about you or your life at all, Tammy, the only thing that interests me about you in the slightest is this," He told her, his hand squeezing the mound of her pussy firmly to emphasis his point. "You're a hot piece of ass, Mrs. Rogers, a slut that needs a good fucking. Nothing more, so don't bore me by talking about your husband, your kid, or your life. Do you understand, slut?"

"I..." Tammy began to protest, her outrage at his causal dismissal of her life pushing aside her shock, only to have her breath stolen once more as his thumb slid over her clit, bringing to full hardness almost quickly. "Oh... yes, yes, I understand," She managed to gasp, her legs feeling suddenly weak as her hips thrust against his groping hand, seeking to prolong the contact.

"I knew you would," Martin told her with a wicked knowing smile as he continued to toy with the hard little nub of her clit, watching her carefully as she tried to hide how aroused she was becoming. "Now be a good little slut, Tammy, and do exactly as I say," He instructed her, his fingers spreading the soft lips of her pussy as one finger slowly slid into her vagina.

"Oh," Tammy moaned softly, her eyes flickering closed as she felt her entire body quiver eagerly around his invading finger. Her legs felt suddenly weak as his rough finger caressed the sensitive inner walls of her pussy, her breath coming in short sharp gasps as she slowly opened her eyes to look up at her tormentor. "I'll... I'll do anything," She assured him breathlessly, despising her weakness as she surrendered to her lust. She should be kicking, screaming, trying to pull free, hell she should be doing anything but what she was, standing their placidly, eagerly hoping he'll continue to caress her sensitive cunt.

"I knew you would," Martin breathed gently in her ear, smiling as she jumped as he crooked his finger in her, caressing a particularly sensitive spot in her pussy. "Now, my friend here is going to release you, Tammy but you're not going to fight or resist us. Are you?" He asked, his finger brushing that same sensitive spot as he gently rubbed against her hard clit, the combined sensations being enough to bring a shuddering moan from her.

"N...no..." Tammy finally managed to whisper, shaking her head slightly as she tried to ignore the shocks of pleasure his hand was bringing to her. She was on the brink of an orgasm and trying hard not to let either man know how aroused she was. No one, not even James, had ever turned her on this much with simple touches and she was ashamed to admit to herself that she was beginning to want more. "I'll... I'll do as you say," She assured him, not daring to look this large black man in the eye, afraid that he'd see the wanton lust in her eyes. Maybe she was really the slut he'd named her, Tammy thought to herself as she felt the other man's hands loosen their grip before sliding down her arms. His fingers brushed against hers for a second before he stepped away and Tammy found herself suddenly missing the hard bulge of his erection that had been pressed against her back. It took a few seconds for her lust numbed mind to realize she was free, she wasn't being forced to stand there, no longer held in place, that she could run, maybe even escape these two men! Even as the thought came to her, Martin's thumb brushed against her clit once more causing her to gasp as any will to flee evaporated in the renewed rush of desire flooding her cunt.

"Very good, Mrs. Rogers," Martin told her encouragingly, his condescending tones similar to that of a parent with a particularly slow child. "That's a good slut," He told her, "don't make a fuss and we'll all get what we want."

Damn him! Tammy cursed mentally, realizing that she had been being tested, that maybe she could have escaped if only she had been able to resist his expert caresses.

"Now, I want you to drop what's left of your nightgown and let me and Jason see that lovely body of yours. Model for us, Tammy, show us that lovely sexy slutty body of yours," Martin instructed her with a knowing smile as if he was reading her thoughts. "Do a good job and I'll even let you cum," He told her as he suddenly slipped his finger out of her pussy.

Tammy bit her lip, trying to hold back a sob of disappointment as she felt his finger slide out of her, leaving her feeling suddenly empty. She wanted to cum, to orgasm so badly that she was suddenly willing to do just about anything he demanded, so long as she could feel his finger sliding back into her wet hole once more. "Ye...yes," She agreed, her fingers moving up to push the torn halves of her nightgown off her shoulders as she stepped towards the center of the room.

"Sir." Martin told her coldly, causing her to stumble as she looked at him curiously. "You should have said, yes, sir or yes, master, Tammy. I won't punish you this time because you didn't know but don't let it happen again, understand?"

"Yes," Tammy almost whispered, hanging her head in shame as she heard his harsh words, wondering what her life was going to be like after this day. "Yes, master." She added quickly as she saw an icy cold stare cross Martin's face.

"That's a good slut," He told her with a slow smile, leaning against the edge of the kitchen table as he watched her carefully. Her long red hair hung down around her face as she stood in the center of the kitchen, her hands hanging down by her side as she looked up uncertainly at him, unsure what she should do next. "Pose for us," Martin instructed her simply, "show us your body, Tammy. Make us want to fuck you like the whore you really are."

"I... yes," Tammy stammered, her stomach a knot of uncertainty as she looked between the two men as they watched her, one leaning against the counter while the other leaned against the table. "Yes, master," She repeated louder, seeing the disapproving look cross Martin's face. Her hands seemed to flutter uncertainly as she looked at the two men, moving unsteadily up to cup her breasts, lifting them up, offering them to the men as she leaned forward slightly. Her hands slid down her stomach, framing the mound of her pussy as she suddenly leaned back, thrusting her hips towards them obscenely. She could feel her cheeks burning with shame as she slowly spread her legs, exposing the soft lips of her pussy to them, as she begged silently to be allowed to cum, to satisfy this strange almost overpowering lust that suddenly filled her.

"That's right, Tammy," Jason murmured encouragement, licking his lips as she slowly, hesitantly displayed her body for them, "show us your slutty little cunt. Do you want us to fuck you?" He asked, smiling as she slowly ran a finger down through her dark pubic bush, knowing her pussy must be ready by now.

"yes... yes, please..." Tammy sobbed in shame as she felt the damp heat of her sex as she leaned further back, thrusting her hips wantonly towards the two men, inviting them to take her, to use her, to satisfy the sudden lust that was surging through her. This wasn't like her, she'd never acted this way before, wouldn't have even dreamed of this whorish display but she suddenly found herself unable to stop. "Please... please fuck me, master." She begged, turning around and bending over shaking the soft round globes of her ass towards them. "Please."

"What do you think?" Martin asked, glancing over at his friend with a motion of his head towards the humiliated housewife before them. "Do you think she deserves to be fucked now?"

"I'd say so," Ray chimed in from the doorway, startling Tammy with his sudden appearance as he nodded to his two co-workers. "I was wondering what was taking you guys so long in here," the young black man told them, his eyes running over Tammy's naked body slowly, "now I know."

"Wha...what do you want?" Tammy stammered, her arms suddenly trying to cover her body as she stared at the young man behind her, hating how vulnerable she felt as his eyes ran over her nude flesh.

"I'd have thought that was pretty obvious, Tammy." Martin barked with a short laugh as he moved towards the startled housewife, motioning for Jason to follow him. "He wants what you were going to give to us, Mrs. Rogers." He whispered softly as he stood close to her, his hand reaching out to gently brush a strand of hair away from her face. "He wants you, to fuck you, to use you like the whore you really are." He hissed, turning her head until she was forced to look at the young black man as he sauntered into the kitchen to join his co-workers.

Tammy looked at the three men, all standing close to her that she felt dwarfed between them, as her hands tried futilely to cover her naked body. "I... I can't take all of... not all three," the shocked housewife stammered, glancing between the three men, seeing that they all wore similar smiles. "Please..." She sobbed softly as she suddenly felt her knees go weak as she realized her fate, "I... I can't."

"Yes, yes you can," Martin whispered softly, his hand sliding down her neck, tracing lightly over her chest as Ray began gently massaging her back, his hands sliding slowly lower. "You can, Mrs. Rogers, and you will. You want to, your body is yearning for it but your mind is still telling you that it's wrong." He assured her, his hand gently pushing hers out of the way as his large calloused hands cupped her ample breasts, his fingers gently rubbing around her pink aureole.

"No...no, please, I ca... I can't," Tammy gasped, jumping slightly as she felt the younger man's hands slide down to grip the soft flesh of her ass, squirming uncomfortably as his fingers slipped between the rounded globes of her ass. "Please, I don't... I've never..." She protested, glancing worriedly over her shoulder at the young man as his finger slowly rubbed against her tight virgin anus, "not...not in my ass. I'll, I'll do anything, anything you want, just not... not in my ass. Please."

"Oh, you'll do anything we want all right, Mrs. Rogers," Martin told her softly, his eyes filled with amusement at her reaction to Ray's touch. "And why don't you get started by taking my cock out," He suggested as his hands slid down off her heaving breasts and across the soft skin of her stomach.

"Y...yes, sir," Tammy stammered, squirming uncomfortably as the young man's finger continued to caress her asshole. Her hands were shaking as she slowly reached out, fumbling with his zipper as she felt the third man's hand slide around from behind her to squeeze her heaving breasts. His fingers massaged the soft flesh as she slowly, reluctantly, slipped her hand into the open fly of Martin's pants. "Oh!" Tammy gasped in surprise, glancing up into his smiling eyes as her fingers slowly closed around his hard cock. He can't be that big, Tammy thought to herself even as she gently began drawing his hard cock from his pants, her hand running up and down the shaft in stunned disbelief.

"What's the matter, Tammy, never seen a real man's cock before?" Martin asked, his hand sliding down between her legs, cupping the mound of her sex as she continued to stroke his erection in silent awe, her eyes running up and down the thick veined shaft in time with her hand. "How big is your husband?" He asked as she unconsciously licked her lips.

"Wha..." Tammy stammered, only half hearing his question as she stared at his enormous cock. She'd never imagined one so large, true some of her friends had boasted about their husbands' sizes, but she had never thought them more then idle boasts. Against her will, she found herself wondering what it'd feel like to have that large of a cock buried deep within her. "Oh, James... my husband... he's... he's only about eight inches..." She admitted finally, unable to tear her eyes away from a cock that was nearly half again as large as the only one she'd ever known.

"So this is the largest cock you've ever seen, Mrs. Rogers?" The young man, Ray, asked softly in her ear as his fingers continued to caress her asshole.

"Ye...yes," Tammy breathed softly, disturbed to find herself no longer uncomfortable with his caress, "I... I was a virgin when James... when I was married." She told him, her hand continuing to stroke the large cock almost reverently, as her pink tongue rewetted her lips again.

"You want that cock don't you, Mrs. Rogers?" Ray asked softly, "You want to know what it'd feel like to have a true man's cock in you, to feel it stretch you like you were a virgin again. Isn't that true, Tammy?"

"N...no," Tammy lied, hating how close to the truth his words were, hating how they all seemed to know more about her then even she was willing to admit. "I... I love Jo... I love my husband." She almost sighed suddenly unwilling to say his name in front of these three men. "I'm sure you do, Mrs. Rogers," Ray spoke softly in her ear as her hand continued to stroke Martin's hard cock. "I'm sure you love your husband, but you want that cock, your entire body is crying out to be fucked like the whore you are, you need to know what it would feel like to have that cock deep inside you. Isn't that true, Tammy?" Ray asked, his finger slowly gently pushing against her anus until he felt his finger begin to slide in past her relaxing sphincter.

"N...n...no," Tammy sobbed, her voice denying his words as her body betrayed her. "I... I'm not... I'm not a whore," The tormented housewife moaned softly as she felt the young man's finger slide further into her asshole as she felt a rush of warm liquid desire flood her pussy at the thought of Martin's large cock filling her.

"Of course, you're not," Martin chuckled, smiling down at the redheaded mom as her hand continued to stroke his erection. "You're a good wife and mother, aren't you, Tammy?" He asked, his hand cupping her pussy, slowly spreading her thick labia his fingers sliding along the soft wet flesh of her sex.

"Y...yes," Tammy stammered, "that's...that's right. I'm, I'm a good wife."

"Well, if you're such a good wife, Mrs. Rogers, and not a whore like you say," Martin asked, his finger curling, sliding into her tight wet pussy, "then how come your cunt is flooded?"

"I... it's just... please," Tammy gasped, her eyes half shut as she felt his large finger slide further into her. "Oh, god..." the humiliated mother moaned softly, slowly gyrating her hips against his hand as she felt Martin's finger slide deeper into her. "Please...please fuck me. I need, I need to be fucked," She panted, her face burning with shame as she heard the three men chuckle lewdly at her words.

"Only if you admit that you're a whore, Mrs. Rogers." Martin told her, curling his finger inside her as he stroked a particularly sensitive spot. "Tell us that you're truly a cock loving slut and we'll fuck you."

"I, I'm a..." The tormented wife and mother gasped, feeling almost nauseous with shame as she told them what they wanted to hear. "I'm a whore... a cock loving slut, please... please fuck me."

"I knew you were a whore, Mrs. Rogers," Martin laughed as he slipped his finger out of her hot wet cunt. "It was only a matter of time until you were begging us to fuck you. Now hop up onto that table there while we decide whose going first."

"First?" Tammy gasped, her eyes going wide with surprise as she glanced at the three men standing around her. "I thought... I meant only you... not all three." She stammered, shaking her head as she realized what she'd gotten herself into.

"Of course all three of us," Ray chuckled softly in her ear, "it wouldn't be right if Martin was the only one to enjoy your slutty little cunt. A man should share his bounty with his friends, don't you agree, Tammy?"

"Oh, god..." Tammy gasped as she climbed up onto the kitchen table, her eyes still bouncing between the three of them as they started to strip off their clothes. "Oh, jesus," She moaned as they pushed their pants down, her eyes going wide in surprise at the size of their erections. She'd thought Martin was large until she saw Ray's cock. I don't think I could take all of that, she thinks silently to herself as she admires the young man's mammoth cock.

"I don't care who goes first," Jason chimed in, stepping up beside her as he gently caresses her bare breasts, "I just want to see those lovely lips wrapped around my cock."

"Either way's fine with me, too." Ray shrugged, "I think Martin's earned going first actually. He's the one that really got Tammy here in the mood so he should get to enjoy that lovely cunt first."

"Thanks," Martin said with a nod of his head to his two coworkers as he approached the table, smiling hungrily at Mrs. Rogers. "I always enjoyed being the first man with a new slut. Just relax, Tammy," He told her gently, his hands slowly spreading her thighs as he stepped between them, "just relax and enjoy yourself."

"I, Please," Tammy gasped, her eyes fixed on the large erection as she slowly lay back on the table, hating the warring desires within herself. As much as she wanted to be fucked by this well endowed man, she knew she should fight them, should stop them from jeopardizing the life she'd built up with James. She was a respected wife and mother with a good job, she shouldn't, couldn't, allow these men to have their way with her. "I can't..."

"Yes, you can, Tammy," Martin told her simply, his hand sliding up to rest on her stomach as he guided the large swollen head of his cock to the flooded entrance of her pussy. "You want to, we all know you do, you just won't admit it to yourself." He told her, rubbing the head of his cock up and down the length of her slit wetting the head in the juice of her arousal.

"Oh," Tammy gasped, her body arching up off the table as she felt the large mushroom head of his cock sliding along her pussy, "Please, please fuck me!" The formerly conservative wife hissed desperately, her legs gripping his waist as she tried to pull him into her.

"That's a good little slut, Mrs. Rogers," Martin laughed, pressing his hips forward, slowly sliding his hard cock into her gripping cunt.

"Fuck!" Tammy cried out, her body spasming as his large erection slid completely into her, "It's... it's so large." She gasped, sitting up slightly to look down at her crotch in amazement as her pussy stretched to accommodate the largest cock she'd ever had. "I feel so... so full," She announced rather happily, looking up at the black man with a mixture of shame and desire, "Please, please fuck me, Sir. I want to feel you as deep in me as you can."

"Of course, my good little slut," Martin told her with a kind smile, slowly beginning to thrust with his hips, working the length of his cock slowly in and out of her tight hole. As her body became used to his size, he began speeding up his rhythm, the impact of his thrusts causing her breasts to bounce delightfully. "You want to get involved with this, guys?" Martin asked somewhat breathlessly as he continued to fuck the white woman spread across her kitchen table.

"Of course," Jason replied with a smile, moving towards her head, as Ray bent over the table his hand cupping Tammy's jiggling breast as he guided her hand to the thick shaft of his cock with the other. Almost automatically her hand began sliding up and down his erection in time with Martin's thrusts as Ray bent over, sucking loudly on her soft breast. "Open wide, Mrs. Rogers," Jason instructed, straddling her head as he pressed the head of his cock against her lips, his hand sliding down to caress her neck and shoulders.