Mrs. Rogers' Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh god," Tammy gasped, her body and mind seeming to be on fire with pleasure as she felt the different men's hands caressing her skin. Opening her mouth she took Jason's cock into her mouth, eagerly sucking on the hot salty flesh as she felt the waves of a powerful orgasm begin to swell over her body. Her body felt like a rubber band stretched too tight as the wonderful sensations ran through her, her existence reduced to points of contact between her flesh and theirs. Her climax seemed to take her over, blacking out everything else, robbing her of conscious thought until it was suddenly over.

"Damn, Mrs. Rogers, that was an impressive orgasm," Ray laughed as she lay on the table, her chest heaving as she slowly opened her eyes again.

"I... I've never... never had an orgasm like that," Tammy gasped, her muscles feeling weak as she looked up at her three tormentors.

"I knew you'd enjoy being a slut," Martin laughed, his hands gripping her thighs as he began to resume thrusting his cock deep into her pussy, "but I didn't expect you to be such a wanton piece of ass, Tammy."

"Yes, I'm a good little slut," Tammy gasped, her hand reaching out once more for Ray's cock as Martin continued to fuck her, his large cock now sliding easily in and out of her.

The morning turned into a lust filled haze for the once prim and proper Mrs. Rogers as she slowly began to accept her new role as these men's willing cock slut. All three men took turns fucking her pussy, shooting their loads deep into her fertile womb until Tammy thought she'd slosh when she walked. When Ray had slid his massive cock into her, Mrs. Rogers had thought she was going to pass out from the mixture of pleasure and pain at being stretched far beyond anything she'd ever known before.

After they had finished with her, leaving her tired and panting as she lay across the kitchen table, Martin leaned over her, his voice soft in her ear as his fingers toyed with one hard nipple. "We've got to be going now, Mrs. Rogers, we have six more stops after this one." He told her, his fingers pulling gently on her elongated nipple as she moaned softly. "But don't worry, my good little slut, we'll be back tomorrow morning."

"I... I work tomorrow," Tammy breathed, ashamed at the wave of disappointment that washed through her at their departure. "I won't... I'll be at work."

"Call in sick," He instructed her simply, his hand sliding down over her stomach to cup her damp sex. "We'll want another morning to enjoy this lovely cunt, Tammy. So you'd better be here when we arrive. Understand?"

"I... yes, sir," the tormented wife and mother agreed, hating the eagerness in her voice. "I'll be here."

"That's a good whore," Martin told her condescendingly, his hand patting her thigh almost like a man patting a well behaved pet. "And it goes without saying, Tammy, don't tell anyone about us or what happened this morning. Right?"

"Yes," Mrs. Rogers sighed as she watched the three men laughing as they left the kitchen, the sound of her front door closing a few seconds later announcing for the first time in hours that she was truly alone. Climbing down off the table, Tammy tried to avoid looking at the puddle of semen staining the tabletop where she'd been laying. On weak legs she climbed the stairs and into a hot shower where she thought about what had just happened and how it was going to affect her life from then on.