Mrs. Santa Has a Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry I ratted you out to my Dad, Debbie. It wasn't so much you, as I was still hurting, especially when Carol left and I was jealous of the relationship you enjoyed with my Dad."

"Relationship? What relationship? I sucked his cock and he fell asleep," she said with a laugh. "Besides, you were so young and, obviously, inexperienced. I scared you. Now, look at you. You're a man and a good looking one at that." She looked to Carol, who was smiling, and then looked back to me. "Will you stay for Christmas dinner?"

"Sure," said John. "I have no place else to go, actually, no place I'd rather be than with family. With my stepmom and you, almost my stepmom," he said with a laugh. "My two Moms."

"You can call me Mommy, if you'd like," Debbie said with a wink. "If that will get your motor going. You can even spank me, too," she said giving him another wink and a sexy smile. "I like being spanked."

Carol must have told her they had sex and that he spanked her. He blushed with embarrassment. He figured Carol had already told Debbie about their little fun time together because Debbie walked with him with her hand in the back pocket of his jeans and now he knew for certain. She was making him horny and he couldn't wait to fondle her big boobs and finger her nipples, while she was on her knees sucking his cock.

Having sex with his two Moms, this could be the best Christmas he ever had.

12