Mrs. Scott

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you had enough cock, baby?" I asked.

"Oh, that is what I've dreamed of, without really knowing it, all these years. I wish I could have that always, but I don't think I could take it. Too intense. Did I hurt you, dear?"

"No," I laughed. I thought I might have hurt her. "Are you ok?"

"Yes. Better than in many years. But you still have a load for me, don't you?"

"Where do you want it, Mrs. Scott?"

"When you used to work for us, and you went home, at night, when you thought of me and jerked off your cock, where did you dream of cumming on me then?"

She had read my mind. Or figured out the obvious. Either way it was perfect.

"I used to finish by fucking your tits and coming on your face."

"On my face? Not in my mouth?"

"Some on, some in. Tell me this. Do you want me to shoot my come all over your face, in your mouth, everywhere?"

"Yes. I do."

"Well, when I get close, and start cumming, tell me so. Tell me to cum on you in the dirtiest words you can think of. Get me off with your filthy words. Talk like a whore, like you're my whore, my cheap slut-whore. Ok?"

Mrs. Scott smiled slyly. She knew what this bad boy wanted. She didn't answer. She just pushed herself back on the bad and cupped her tits and pushed them together. What an invitation.

"Come fuck my titties, young man. Lay your hard cock right here and pump these old tits. You used to stare at these old boobs of mine, didn't you? I used to see you looking at them. And you used to jerk this hunk of meat thinking about doing this, didn't you?"

She took my cock in her hand and spit on it and rubbed the spit on my cock and then laid it in the valley between her tits. She pushed the mounds together. I pumped my hips in a slow deliberate motion. I wouldn't need much more. Those tits felt like butter. So smooth. So warm.

"Fuck mommy's tits, baby." She said. Her eyes were closed. She was enjoying her own scene. There was a rosy glow on her face and chest. Was she coming? I pumped her jugs good. I felt the soft flesh yield as my stiff rod pumped. She was squeezing them tight and gasping. She was coming. I reached back and shoved a finger into her pussy, curling my finger, I found her g-spot and she gushed a torrent of the thin sticky juice on my hand. I tasted it and then wiped it on her tits. The additional lubrication changed the feel of her tits and the change brought me to the edge of my nut. And she knew it.

"You got a big cumwad for mommy? I want to you pump your cum on me. Shoot that shit in my face. Cover me in it. I want to see your cum pumping into my face, in my mouth. Cum on your whore. Give me all your nasty cum. Empty your fucking balls on me."

She knew just what to say. As she said this, she reached down and took my stiffy in her two hands and pumped and milked a shattering load from deep in my balls. I screamed and convulsed. All the while I was cumming, she was continuing her filthy whore-talk and smiling up at me. In fact the image that's burned into my memory is of her sweet motherly face smiling up at me, covered with sweat and cum and spit. She had a big glob of spunk on one eye. It was in her beautiful hair. She licked it up and swallowed it drop by drop. Finally, we lay together. I didn't know what to say or do.

But she was wise.

"I know you are wondering what to say and do. Thank you for today. I'll be here, probably until I die. I don't want to find another partner. I'm happy with my memories. I hope I gave you a good memory today. We can make more, but I suspect you have a life ahead of you that will include a lady more your age. In the meantime, I'm here. Whenever you like. No strings. No pressure. Enjoy."

12