Mrs. Sherbitz Ch. 02

Story Info
They take flirting to a deeper level.
1.9k words
4.5
85.8k
19
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers

I looked at the Caller ID and saw that it was Mrs. Sherbitz. Smiling, I picked up the receiver. "Thomas? Did I wake you?"

"No Mrs. Sherbitz! In fact, I was just lying here thinking about you?"

She didn't say anything at first. Then she let her words come out in one big rush. "Thomas! I don't know what came over me! It's been so long since any man has paid any attention to me. And when you brought me flowers and kissed me, it was like I was young again! You must think that I'm some kind of wanton woman to have acted like I did! I'm so ashamed! What must you think of me?"

I listened to the anguish in her voice. "Whoa! Slow down Mrs. Sherbitz! First! I don't think that you are some kind of wanton woman. In fact, I think that you are one hell of a lovely woman! And you didn't act in any way different that I did!

I have a little confession to make Mrs. Sherbitz. I have always thought that you were sexy. Hell! As a kid, I used to peek thru your window! I even once saw you with just your panty and bra on. Mrs. Sherbitz, when I kissed you, it was wonderful. And yes, I didn't want to stop.

I know that it's been awhile since you have been with anyone. I can only guess what kinds of feelings are starting to awaken inside you. But I wanted you to be sure that what we do is what you really want."

Mrs. Sherbitz didn't say anything at first. Then she began to speak. "First! Please stop calling me Mrs. Sherbitz? You make me feel so much older when you do that. Please call me Martha? Thomas! From that time you said that you might get lucky, I have been thinking about you. And I admit, sometimes my thoughts make me blush.

When I kissed you at the sink, and you didn't pull away, my mind was in a swirl. That night after you left, I thought about what it would be like to really kiss you! And I started thinking about things that I haven't thought about in years.

When Harold died, I tried to get on with my life. But the few men that I went out with were only interested in how much money he had left me. So I stopped dating. I stopped thinking about sex. I was never one of those women who would touch themselves so I just stopped thinking about it.

Thomas! You made me start thinking about it again. I feel so ashamed telling you this, but the other night, I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about the kiss I gave you. In my mind, I gave you a different kind of kiss. And things went even further.

Thomas! I couldn't help myself! Before I knew what I was doing, my hands were rubbing all over my body. I was imagining that it was your hands doing that to me. Thomas! Oh Thomas! I felt so alive! I wanted to seduce you! I wanted to make you want me the way I was beginning to want you.

When we were on the sofa and you were kissing me and licking my neck and ear, I felt so sexy. I felt like I WAS a desirable woman! I could feel your fingers stroking my back, toying with my bra strap thru my dress. You have no idea what you were doing to me.

When you touched my breast and started to play with my nipple, I could barely restrain myself! You had me so wet. Then I felt you! Thomas! You're cock is so big! My mind cried out for it! All I could think of was what it would feel like inside me.

Thomas! When you touched my leg, and I stiffened, it wasn't because I wanted you to stop! My goodness! I wanted you to ravage me right there on the couch. It was embarrassment! I had become so wet! I was so afraid that you would think wrongly of me! That you would see me as some silly old white woman that couldn't control her feelings. Even now, I'm lying in my bed without a stitch of clothes on and I'm soaked! And all I can think about is what I felt when my hand was in your lap."

This time, it was I who waited a few moments before I answered. "Martha! I have always been attracted to older women. They are so much sexier and physically attractive to me! They don't play games like the younger women do. And I have always been attracted to you.

When I was younger, I used to fantasize about you! Yours was the face that gave me many a pleasant orgasm as I grew up. I would lie in my bed, and imagine what you looked like naked. I would fantasize making love to you! Touching you! Pleasing and being pleased by you!

I call you Mrs. Sherbitz because it adds to my fantasy! I like the idea that you are so much older than I am. And I love it that you are feeling about me the way that I feel about you. Do you want to know a secret?" I stopped and let the silence between us grow.

I heard her breathing. It was ragged and faster than normal! I knew that she was growing excited. "Yes Thomas? Please tell me?"

"I'm lying on my bed naked too! And thinking about you has me so hard! I'm touching myself thinking about how it felt when your fingers outlined my hard dick thru my pants."

I heard her gasp! "Are you...Are you touching it Thomas? Do you have your hand on it?"

I let a soft moan escape my lips. "Yes Mrs. Sherbitz! I'm touching it thinking about you! My hand is slowly moving up and down with just my fingertips touching it. I'm imagining that they are your fingers."

I heard her soft "oh". "Are you touching yourself Mrs. Sherbitz? Are your fingers touching yourself the way you would imagine me touching you? Are you wet thinking about me touching you there?"

She didn't answer at first. Then she moaned. "Yes Thomas! I am touching it! I feel so, so alive! It's wetter than it has ever been! But I'm afraid! I have a lot of hair there. And most of it is gray. I'm afraid that the sight of it will turn you off."

I groaned! "Oh Mrs. Sherbitz! You have my dick so hard thinking about you! I can close my eyes and see your hairy cunt! I want to touch it and stroke my fingers up and down your wet slit! I like the idea that you have a lot of hair! And the thought of all that gray hair only makes me want to kiss you there."

Mrs. Sherbitz moaned. "Oh Thomas! Would you really do that? Would you kiss and lick me there? Oh my goodness! I haven't had that in so long! Oh Thomas! My finger is going in! I'm working my finger in slowly thinking about you! Will you be gentle with me? Will you go slowly? It's so big and I haven't had a man in so long. You won't hurt me will you Thomas?"

"Stroke it slowly Martha! No my darling! I would never hurt you! I want to lay you down on your bed, with your soft white thighs open wide. I will bend my head and let my tongue lick and kiss your hairy cunt. Use two fingers Martha! I want you to know what it's gonna feel like when I slowly push my hard dick in you."

I could hear her soft moaning on the other side of the phone. "Thomas! Do you think I'm a bad woman? Do you think that I'm a wanton hussy? Will you still care for me if you make love to me? I don't want to lose you! I can't lose you! Having you around means so much to me!"

I ignored her words. "Slowly Martha. I want you to work those fingers in your pussy nice and slow. That's it! Push them in as far as you can. This is how I'm gonna make love to you. I'm gonna let you feel each and every inch each time I push it up into you. That's it! Now use your thumb to stroke your clit! Do it slow Martha!"

I heard her loud gasp. Then she started crying out. "Oh Thomas! Oh Thomas! What are you doing to me? Oh Thomas! I'm gonna... I'm gonna... Oh baby! Please? Please Thomas? Don't tease me like this? What are you doing over there? Please tell me?"

I was breathing just as hard as she was. My hand was stroking up and down my hard throbbing dick and I knew that I was drawing closer to shooting my load.

"I'm stroking my dick Martha! It's so long and fat! I'm thinking of how wonderful it will feel when I'm slowly fucking up into your wet cunt. When I kissed you, when my tongue felt your lips, I imagined what it will feel like when I have it in your mouth."

That was it! That thought! That image took her over the edge! I heard her cry out and then she cried out over and over again. It wasn't just a cry; it was a guttural animal noise as her passion took her over the abyss.

I cried out at the same time. "Oh Martha! Oh Mrs. Sherbitz! I'm Cumming! Oh Mrs. Sherbitz, I'm Cumming thinking about your gray hairy pussy! I can't wait to fuck you! I can't wait to feel your cunt on my mouth! I want to rub and squeeze your soft ass as I slowly push my dick all the way up into you! Argh! Argh! Argh!"

On the other end of the phone I could hear her. "Yes Thomas! I want those things too! I want you to make love to me! I want to feel you inside me! I want you to be deep inside me! Oh baby! Oh Thomas! I'm Cumming! Oh! My pussy is so wet! I'm Cumming so hard! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh!"

We lay in our respective beds and both of us were breathing hard. Then I could hear her soft weeping. "Oh Mrs. Sherbitz! Martha! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to cause you any pain!"

I heard her sigh! "Thomas! You have made me feel things that I never thought I would ever feel again. What you hear is my joy and happiness! You have given me back a part of my life that I thought was over." Then I heard her laugh. "You have also given me a job to do! I could never sleep in this bed with it so wet. My goodness! It looks like I had an accident. I've never been this wet! Not even with Harold! I know that I will sleep very well tonight. But I have to go and put clean linen on my bed. Thank you Thomas! I can't wait till Sunday!"

I heard the soft click of her receiver. I got up and went to the bathroom. I had my own cleaning up to do. But in my mind, I was thinking about the coming date I would have with Mrs. Sherbitz! I went to bed with my dick hard all over again.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers