Mrs. Sherbitz Ch. 04

Story Info
Younger man claiming the older woman he loves.
2.6k words
4.4
31.6k
21
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,227 Followers

The drive home was quiet. Martha sat in her seat and would look over and smile at me. "What are you thinking", I laughed? My hand reached over and pushed her dress up her thighs. Since my car does not have one of those middle consoles, she was sitting close to me.

Martha laughed. "I'm sitting here fantasizing about what a good slut I want to become for you. Thomas. The things that you told me you would do to me have my pussy wet and throbbing. Thomas? Would you want me to shave my pussy hair? I know that a lot of women do that."

I pushed my hand up until it brushed against her soft hair. Martha was as wet as could be. She was sitting on a towel with her dressed pulled up in the back so she wouldn't ruin it. I stroked her forest of pussy hair.

"No! I like my sweet slut hairy! I like that the smell of your pussy clings to the hairs. I like to feel my tongue licking and sliding against these soft hairs." I slid a finger in her cunt and Martha wiggled closer to the edge of the seat. I fingered her slow and easy, paying attention to the road.

She was quiet and would make soft moaning noises as my fingers stroked her slit and clit. "Would you really make me do that to another woman? Would you really fuck me in front of someone?"

I looked at her face and could see that she was a bit worried at the prospect that I would do this to her. I slid my finger in deep and let my other finger stroke her clit. I felt her stiffen.

"Martha, I love you! And I love touching and tasting you! I know that when I finally get to push my hard dick up into your hungry pussy it will be wonderful. I talk dirty to you and call you names and it excites both of us. And when I'm making you hot, I say a lot of things to make you wet and wanting me to fuck you. But I would never force you to perform in front of another person. I would never embarrass you that way."

Martha looked at me and her eyes showed the love that she felt for me. She was like a little schoolgirl with her first love. I felt her hand reach over and stroke my semi-hard dick.

"But you've done that with women before haven't you? And the idea of it excites you doesn't it? Me on my knees with you behind me! You would be shoving that hard dick in and out of my pussy. Would you tell me how to lick her? Would you be calling me names as I did it? Would we be two hot sluts for you?"

I was working my finger in and out of her pussy and she was growing wetter and more excited as she talked. I turned my head and looked at her. Her face was flushed and she was breathing hard.

"You like that idea don't you slut? Yea, it excites me! I have had two women together before. I fucked them both and made them clean each other's pussies when I finished. You want to do that too don't you? Say it cunt! Tell me that you want to learn to eat pussy."

Martha was humping her pussy against my fingers. "Thomas! I'm gonna cum! Oh baby, you're gonna make me cum!"

I stopped my fingers and pulled them free. I pushed them in her mouth. "No your not bitch! This pussy belongs to me now. You gave it to me willingly. I'll tell you when you can cum. And I'm telling you that you had better not cum yet. Now answer me! You want to eat another woman's pussy don't you?"

Martha had her hand clenched into a tight fist. She sucked my fingers till I pulled them out of her mouth. She was breathing deep trying to stop the sensations that were driving her to the brink. I wanted to see if she could do it. She was breathing thru her mouth and finally grew quiet. She looked at me.

"If you wanted me to do that, if you told me to, I would. I would do anything for you Thomas! If that gave you pleasure I would do it for you."

I looked at her. Damn! She was so perfect! If Martha were my age, I would have married her in a heartbeat. Even though she was older than my mom, the way she had me feeling right this minute, I would have said, "I do", without hesitation. But I knew that my dick was also doing a lot of my thinking right now.

"Martha! That's a fantasy for me. One, which I will think about as I fuck you! I will fantasize about you eating another woman's cunt as I make love to you. If the thought excites you I will continue to talk about it with you. We will even make up stories about how we would do it. But I would not force you to do that. I would never force you to be with another person against you will. I love you Martha."

Martha smiled at me. "Get us home Thomas! I need to feel you filling my pussy. You have me so hot! All I can think about is your big cock fucking me silly. And if you touch my pussy again, I will cum no matter how much you tell me that I don't have your permission."

We both laughed as I put both hands on the wheel. Martha left her hand on my bulging pants. We didn't talk much after that, but from the look on her face, I knew that Martha's mind was going thru many fantasies.

When we entered the house, I could smell food cooking. Martha looked at me. I left a roast in the crock-pot. Dinner is almost ready. But I need you Thomas! Dinner can wait."

Like young lovers, we stripped as we went thru the house. By the time we reached her bedroom, Martha was naked and so was I. She lay on the bed and opened her thighs. I bent and kissed her, feeling her take my dick in her hand. I was gonna kiss my way to her hairy, juicy pussy when she stopped me.

"No Thomas! Make love to me later. Right now, I need you to fuck me! Shove this beautiful dick in my hungry pussy and fuck me!"

I climbed on top and Martha guided me to her cunt. I didn't want to hurt her, even as wet as she was. And I didn't know how deep she could take me. I slid my dick in slowly and watched her, as her eyes grew wide.

"Goodness! I've never felt this full! Thomas! It feels like you could split my pussy wide open! Go slow please? Let me get used to it."

I pumped my dick in and out of her pussy slowly. Martha's cunt gripped me hard. Her eyes locked on mine. "I've never been fucked with a cock this big! Oh Thomas! Is it good baby? Do you like your slut's pussy?"

I was concentrating on going slow. Damn, but she had a tight cunt! "Oh yea! This pussy is wonderful! Damn, you're so fuckin' tight! Oh yea! Move that ass you hungry slut! Take all this big black cock up your nasty cunt!" I was stroking my dick in and out, letting my rhythm build.

Martha was soon matching me, pumping her pussy against my dick. "You like the idea of making me eat another woman's pussy! You would make her suck my big tits as you plowed my pussy with your big cock. Would she be young or old Thomas?"

Martha was building up her climax. And I knew that when it happened, she would scream out her pleasure. "Old and white, just like you, you nasty slut! With a pussy that got so wet, you would have to drink her cum. Just like I would make her drink yours. I would make you eat each other's pussies while I took turns fucking your tight white assholes."

Martha chimed in, "Two old hungry whores! Sluts to your big black cock! Oh Thomas! I'm gonna cum! Your whore is gonna cum all over your big black cock!"

"Cum for me! You've been thinking about it! You want it don't you slut? You want to feel my cum fill your pussy. Say it! Tell me what you want!"

Martha cried out as she raised her body up off the bed. She stiffened and opened her mouth. I was so glad that her bedroom was in the back of the house and no one could have heard her screams. As she came, Martha flooded my dick and balls with a torrent of cum. It was thick and hot and I could feel it sliding between us. Her pussy was making squishy noises as I fucked her.

"I'm Cumming Martha! Oh you slut! You're taking all my hard black dick! Ahhh! Ahhh!" I jerked hard and filled her pussy. Four times I jerked and each time I felt my cum shoot up into her hole. I lay on top of her, sated like at no other time in my life. I had never cum that hard before.

Martha lay beneath me and she was crying. "Oh Thomas! That was so perfect! It was so intense I thought I would feint! I never want you to stop fucking me like that."

I rolled off of her and lay on my back taking deep gulps of air. My climax had been so hard I almost blacked out from the sheer pleasure of my release. I felt her stir, and then her soft breath on my dick. Lovingly Martha licked and sucked my shaft until I was clean. Then she lifted it up and pushed her head down to lick my balls. I even felt her tongue tip graze my asshole.

I pushed her over on her back and licked her crème covered pussy hairs. Then my tongue slid between her lips and scooped up our mix of crème that oozed from her pussy. I heard her gasp, as I pushed her legs up and my tongue licked her tight asshole.

We lay there and she looked at me. "I love you Thomas! I'll never get tired of telling you that! I know that I'm old and not pretty like the young women you fuck, but I will love you like they never would."

I looked back at her and tried to let her see in my face all the things I felt in my heart. "You are just as beautiful. Just as wonderful a lover as those younger women could ever be. And I didn't love them. But I love you Martha! I love you with all my heart!"

We must have fallen asleep. When I opened my eyes, it was dark outside. Martha was sitting beside the bed in her rocker looking at me. She had on a housecoat but it was open all the way. Her hand held a cup of tea, but her other hand was slowly stroking her hairy pussy.

"What time is it?" I looked at her face and then her hand. Looking back up in her face Martha smiled.

"It's just 8:30. I didn't have the heart to wake you. Did you know that you snore sexy? Soft and gentle! My pussy won't stop dripping. And I can't stop playing with it. Thomas, you filled me like no man ever did. And the thoughts that I have been having as I sat here and watched you. Young man you have totally corrupted this old woman! But I love it!"

Martha had gotten up and was coming over to the bed when the phone rang. She picked it up. Suddenly, her eyes grew wide. "Why Delilah! It's so good to hear from you! How is John? Is everything ok?"

She looked at me. Delilah was my mom. I tensed. Was something wrong? Were they ok? But Martha just smiled at me and kept up talking. "Sure! He's right here. We were just sitting down to dinner. Yes! He has been coming over at least once a week. Believe it or not, he has even turned into a pretty good cook himself. Here, I'll let him talk to you."

Martha handed me the phone and went into her bathroom. I heard the door close as I talked to my mom. After telling her that I had dropped my cell phone and didn't have a house phone any more I assured her that things were going great. We talked for about 10 minutes, and then I told her that the food was getting cold and I didn't want to spoil Mrs. Sherbitz dinner. I promised to call her later tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

When I entered the bathroom, Martha was crying. I held her, asking her what was the matter? She looked up at me with big tears sliding down her face. She said that my mom's call reminded her how much older than I she was. That nothing could ever become of our making love and she was just making a fool of herself over a young man with a big dick.

I stood looking at her. One phone call had turned our beautiful day into what looked like a disaster. I grew angry. Not at my mom, she had no idea what her call had done. No! I grew mad at Mrs. Sherbitz. I put my hand beneath her face and lifted her chin to look at me.

The tears had caused her mascara to run. From the look on her face, I knew that I was holding her chin a bit hard. "You listen to me! We both know that you are much older than I am. I told you that that was one of the things that excited me about you. What did you think? That we would come back here, announce our love to the world and live happily ever after?

You're not just some old piece of pussy that I seduced and will fuck and throw away. When I told you that I loved you, I meant every fuckin' word! When I told you that you make me feel like no other woman ever did, I meant every fuckin' word!

Yes! We have to keep what we feel for each other secret. Hell! The world doesn't frown on older men fucking younger women. They look at it and say that the old geezer is having the time of his life. But they object to an older woman enjoying a young man. They think that he's just out for her money or to use her. Well Martha, I told you that I loved you. And you told me that you loved me. Not only that, you told me that you had never felt the things that I have made you feel.

You told me that you were willing to be my lover. You said that I made you feel so fuckin' good, that you would allow me to do anything with you and to you. I don't give a flying fuck how old you are! And my age shouldn't matter either. It's how I treat you and make you feel. Now you have a choice. You can sit there and cry about being old, or you can come back to that bed, lay your white ass down and get the fucking of your life.

You can stay here and feel sorry for yourself. You can even tell me to leave. But if I leave, I will never touch you again. I won't kiss you or try to excite you. I told you that you would be my slut! But you are already my lover and I love you."

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,227 Followers