Mrs. Simms, Caught Red-Handed

Story Info
Embezzler agrees to company's terms.
2.3k words
3.97
69.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs. Simms, would you please come into my office," said my boss Mr. Tomkins on the intercom on my phone. I immediately entered his office and noticed one of the senior partners, Mr. Kiley, was sitting with him.

"Yes Mr. Tomkins," I said as I approached his desk.

"Please sit down Mrs. Simms," he said as he motioned me to the chair beside Mr. Kiley. "Mrs. Simms it seems we have some sort of discrepancy in the trust account. Ten thousand dollars to be exact. Can you help at all with our investigation?"

Both gentlemen were looking at me intently. My face became flushed and my stomach felt weird as my blood pressure rose above the safe level. 'God, they found out already,' I thought and I was at a loss for an answer. Let me take you back a month ago.

Johnny, my husband, came home one Friday night and told me he had a sure thing where, if he had seven thousand dollars, he could turn it into a hundred thousand overnight.

"I've got ten thousand in my purse that I must deposit in the trust fund from work, but I must make the deposit by Monday at nine AM. How sure of a thing is this and just how fast can it turn around?" I asked as I saw his eyes grow big.

"Ten grand!? Alright!" he exclaimed as he gave me his assurances that it was as sure as they get. Well John's big plans didn't go as planned and he lost the whole ten thousand. Now I was about to face the music. I felt ill.

"Well Mrs. Simms?" asked Mr. Kiley.

"I just borrowed it. I will pay it back. All of it." I pleaded.

"And just how do you plan to do that?" asked Mr. Tomkins. "Your net pay is less than one thousand bi-weekly and we know your husband isn't working at present, so just how do you plan to return the missing funds. Maybe it's time we called the police," he said as he reached for the phone.

"Now hold on, Old Man," Mr. Kiley said and Mr. Tomkins sat down. "Maybe we can work this thing out. I don't think the firm can use any un-necessary publicity right now and she seems like she wants to set things straight. Let me talk to the partners and see what we can come up with. OK with you my dear?" Mr. Kiley said as he looked me up and down.

"Anything. Anything at all," I said. I didn't want to spend the next ten years in jail. I would be forty when I got out and the best part of my life would be wasted.

Mr. Tomkins said that I should go home for the rest of the day and that they would have a solution worked out in the morning. Needless to say I hung my head in shame as I left and didn't make eye contact with any of my co-workers as I left that day. My head was just spinning as I drove home. I still don't know how I made it, but I arrived home in one piece.

"What are we going to do?" was the question John asked after I told him that we had been found out.

"What ever it takes!" was my response as I tried not to picture myself behind bars.

I didn't sleep at all that night except I was just drifting off as the alarm went off. I quickly showered and dressed and arrived at the office fifteen minutes early. I was ashamed of the mess I had gotten into. I had worked at the firm for ten years. I started here when I first graduated in the secretarial pool and had worked my way up to being Mr. Tomkins private secretary.

"You're early. Good. Let's get you up stairs and see what the partners have worked out." Mr. Tomkins said as he ushered me to the elevator and up to the executive offices.

As we entered the board room the partners all stopped talking and looked at me. They were all in their sixties, except for Mr. Tomkins, who was in his early fifties.

"Well my dear," Mr Riley started. "We, the partners, have a proposal which we would like to run past you. You can either agree with what we offer or Mr. Tomkins will have his way and we will call the police to handle this matter."

"I'll do what ever it takes!" I splutter out in fear.

"Please wait and hear what I have to say before you make any decisions. We at the firm have seen you grow up over the past ten years and we figure we have a lot invested in you. For the most part, you have been an excellent employee and until this your record has been exemplary to say the least."

I felt a warm glow as he spoke and I was starting to feel a little relief with his kind words.

"But there is this matter of the ten thousand dollars," he continued. "Taking funds from the trust is theft and .....My dear, what ever could you have been thinking?"

The warm glow disappeared and I began to beg.

"Please. I know that I made a mistake and I'm willing to do what ever it takes to correct it.. I know that your trust in me has disappeared, but I will do everything in my power to restore that trust and to make things right again, if you give me the chance."

The partners all began to smile and then Mr. Tomkins took the floor.

"Well Mrs. Simms, it seems that the partners are all in agreement that they will give you an opportunity to repay you debt. Monday afternoon at 1:00 PM sharp, you are to report to this boardroom. You may have the morning to prepare yourself and," he continued as he passed me a few parcels, "Take a hot bath and wear these."

The bags were from 'Saks Of Fifth Avenue' and 'Victoria's Secret.' I nodded and I left for the weekend. I didn't know what I had gotten myself into, but I was sure I would get myself out, somehow.

When I got home John wasn't there. He had left a note:

Becky,

I just couldn't stand the pressure. I have to get out. I'm sorry to leave you like this, but I just couldn't stand to be in jail.

Good luck. I know things will work out for you.

John

'Nice guy,' I thought as I tore up the note. The weekend couldn't end quick enough.

I took a long hot bath and soaked away my troubles for a few moments. It was Monday. I opened the bags and put on the ensemble that Mr. Tomkins gave me to wear. First I put on the black lace thong panties. They fit me perfectly and didn't feel at all uncomfortable. I was shocked at how well the black lacy shelf bra fit, never mind the evening dress. I adjusted my garter and straightened my stockings in the mirror with my dress hiked up over my hips. I gazed at my bare buttocks and thought about the diet I was suppose to start.

The doors to the elevator opened and I knocked on the boardroom door.

"Come in, come in Rebecca. May I call you that? Or would you prefer 'Becky'?"

"Becky is just fine, Mr. Riley," I responded nervously.

"Come sit down and we'll fine tune our agreement," he said as he motioned me to a chaise lounge in the middle of the room. All the partners were seated around the lounge. All smiling.

"Becky, what we propose is that you let us do what ever we wish with you for an hour. We will not harm you in any way. That is guaranteed. For that hour we will reduce the amount that you owe by one thousand dollars. If you co-operate then maybe we'll reduce it at a quicker rate. Again I assure you that you will come to no harm."

I was a little stunned, but in the back of my mind I figured something like this would happen.

"I'll do what ever it takes," I said with conviction. I mean what could these old guys do anyway? Right?

Mr Riley lay me back on the chaise and held out my arms to two of the junior partners. They were very gentle as they took my hands and held them above my shoulders. Then Mr. Shea started to lick my armpit. A shiver ran through me. I could feel my nipples begin to harden. Then Mr. Riley began to lick the other exposed arm pit. They were both so gentle as they lapped up and down my sides. I noticed the two holding my arms were enjoying the show and both were sporting lumps in their trousers.

Mr. Tomkins reached over and untied the straps of my gown and gently pulled the gown down and exposed my breasts. My nipples were hard and poked over the top of my bra. They all gasped. Mr. Tomkins the raised my skirt above my waist exposing my panties and stockings. Quickly two of the gentlemen took one foot each. I could feel their tongues licking my toes through the stocking. Mr Tomkins unclipped the stockings from my garter. I moaned as he slowly slid down each of the stockings as he handed my feet back to the two gentlemen. They began to suck on my toes and at one time one of them had my whole foot in his mouth. Here I was totally spread eagle, having my body parts sucked and licked, but they didn't touch my nipples or my sodden snatch. Both were begging for attention, but these guys had other ideas, so I went with the flow.

"I want to taste her pissy," old Mr. Wilton croaked out.

"Not tonight, George. Don't want to scare the young thing now do we?" Mr. Tomkins said.

'So they aren't really going to do much today,' I thought as I was approaching an unexpected orgasm. I guess it was all the tongues on me or maybe it was the spectacle of it all. But I came with a shutter.

"I think that is enough for today. Wasn't that bad, was it Becky?" Mr Tomkins asked.

"No, not quite what I expected, but, no, it wasn't bad at all," I stated.

"Becky, you'll have to understand. For the past ten years these gentlemen have fantasized about you. What would you look like naked? Seeing your breast and your hardened nipples, your panty cover crotch and your long legs. What would you taste like and to smell your scent? You have done well today and I'm sure that the rest will go quite smoothly. We'll see you tomorrow at 1:00 PM sharp," he said as he passed me two more parcels of what I was to wear the next day.

Well most of the sessions we like the first, but they had graduated to licking my butt. This was Mr. Tomkins specialty. He would get me so aroused as he licked my asshole, occasionally inserting his tongue as deep as it would go.

The second to the last session I heard Mr. Wilton say, "Can I taste her pissy tonight?"

"Well let's ask her shall we George. Becky can George taste your pissy?" Mr Tomkins asked. I thought he wanted to taste my pussy, which was ready for anything, but it turns out he wanted me to urinate on him; which I did and he drank as much of it as he could swallow. I was so hot at the end of that session that I rubbed myself off as they all watched. I could tell by the 'Ohs' and 'Ahhs' that they enjoyed the show.

The final day was here and I entered the boardroom.

"Today we would like to see you do what you ended last session with. We want to see you please yourself, Mr Tomkins said as he took his seat.

I lifted the hem of my dress to my waist and I asked Mr. Wilton if he would help me with my panties. He quickly agreed and that was the last I saw of those panties. Oh well. Something for his trophy case. I undid my blouse and asked Mr. Riley if he would mind helping me out of my bra. He didn't have to be told twice as I felt his trembling hands quickly release my breast. I rubbed my nipples and they became quickly erect. My right hand lingered around my thighs as I noticed some of the men had their trousers undone and their manhood in their hands, stroking them. 'Maybe tonight I'll get some,' I thought as I continued to tease myself and my clit. Maybe it was the exhibitionist in me or the fact that seven men were watching me pleasure myself, but I was hot. The faster I rubbed they rubbed and then I exploded. I jerked and shuttered and then all of a sudden all the partners came in unison. Squirting their stored up cum all over my naked body. I continued to shutter. Mr. Tomkins passed me the key to the executive washroom and told me to take a shower and clean up and report to his office.

"Mrs. Simms, Rebecca, Becky. You have completed your task and your debt has been paid in full. I have been authorized to offer you a position in the executive offices as the Executive in Charge of Staffing. This will mean a salary increase to two thousand a week with a full expense account and of course, a company car of your choice," Mr. Tomkins said as he took my hand and shook it.

I was stunned to say the least, but then I wondered and asked Mr. Tomkins, "What about the sessions at 1:00 PM?"

"That will be completely up to you, Becky."

"Then tell the partners to be there at 1:00 PM sharp!"