Mrs. Smith Ch. 09

Story Info
Mrs. Smith and I rehearse our lovemaking.
4.1k words
4.66
67.6k
14

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After these two nights, we got into some kind of routine. I would come and stay overnight two days a week. We still had our Sundays, and during the week I could usually get one afternoon free. We would usually make love in the afternoon; and then again at night after dinner, followed by a sleep over.

Of course I was excited with all this. I was going around with this big happy smile on my face which did get several people to tell me.

- You're getting laid man!... I don't know with whom, but you are getting laid.

Well most of them didn't use the proper English "with whom" but they did ask this question.

Well yes indeed I was getting laid, and loving it. Strange that it was making love with this very fat old woman, but I was starting not to let the life long should lessons affect me, like this one: "You should only be attracted to young skinny women; and the more their body looks like 15 years old boys the better ". Actually the skinny rule hadn't gone to this extreme yet, but it was going in this direction.

And it seemed that it was good for her too. She was actually losing weight slowly and gently. It was certainly not my goal, loving her forms as I did; but there was still a lot left and she was indeed looking better, standing up straighter, and as a result showing her bosom even more. Little wrinkles were starting to show at the top of her cleavage; I was finding these very attractive, outlining the start of the valley between her boobs. Plus she was also less tired, less out of breath.

I was all happy with my sexual life, enjoying being with Mrs. Smith tremendously and still being aroused when I was not with her. I was masturbating when away from her; not always dreaming about her specifically, but her virtual self was never very far during those solitary sessions.

The morning after our second night, we woke up together, she took me in her arms and pushed me on her side so my head was resting on her large soft shoulder; my left hand was all over her big breasts, fat cunt and large belly, and my mouth was picking at the thick layer of skin at the top of her big breasts.

- Are you comfortable this way?

- Yes very.

- Mitch, we said we loved each other last night. You realize that it doesn't contradict anything we said before about our relationship. I certainly won't say that it didn't mean anything; on the contrary I think it meant a lot, or at least it meant a lot to me. But it means a great loving friendship, not marriage, even life together or even dedicated relationship.

Actually in a way I was relieved. This Mrs. Smith was so good at stopping problems before they even manifested themselves. And yet, as I mentioned before, with less age difference between us, I would have loved to explore things in this direction.

- Yes I do understand and I concur. And I'm glad it's OK to say it. I love you Mrs. Smith!

She hugged me tighter. Then I raised myself to bring my mouth to hers. We spent the next 5 minutes kissing while my left hand was playing with her left breast and cunt, and my cock was busy massaging her hip.

- Do we have time?

She looked at the clock...

- Yes very quickly though, just let it go!

Once again, I climbed on top of her, felt her lovely belly cushion, rested on her big boobs, and moved into her wet pussy as our mouths remained locked. Very quickly I was ready and came and said again:

- I love you Mrs. Smith.

We then quickly got dressed, and she took me back to school.

One of the great things about Mrs. Smith was her, soon to be, total lack of self consciousness while having sex with me. I could do pretty much everything I wanted with her, asking her to get into any kind of position or action, as long as it did not involve pain for either of us. I was completely in sync with her there.

She had told me one day that her husband really liked the way she looked, and loved making love with her. Starting around 180 when she had met him at 22, she had reached at middle age between 250 and 270 pounds. He loved her body, her face, everything about her. But she hadn't trusted him and she had never given to be comfortable with him in bed while in this shape. After his death she had promised herself that if she, again, found somebody who liked her the way she is - and she would only have a relationship with somebody who liked her the way she is -- she would accept this fact, relax and enjoy.

And during the five years since her husband's death she had just let her weight go; in a way to please him beyond the grave, and also because she didn't care what the rest of the world thought.

I could touch any part of her, even when she was asleep; just being gentle to try not to wake her up. I could explore her holes and crannies and nooks, put my fingers as far as they would go in all her holes and do the same with my tongue. I could brush my dick anywhere on or inside her. I could even masturbate against her, everything was OK.

I thought later on that it had a lot to do with the separation of activities she had required. The physical and emotional boundaries were allowing Mrs. Smith to feel completely free once inside her quarters; and keep our sex almost fantasy like.

It was almost frustrating at times outside the said quarters. Sometimes I would have loved to be able to pet her generous rear or lift her heavy breasts. But it was strictly forbidden under the pain of being kicked out of her house. She was that strict about the rules.

But it was also adding to the sexual fire. Particularly increasing my desire for her was cleaning the kitchen after a meal. We were constantly going around each other, sometimes even brushing parts of our bodies. I couldn't keep my eyes off her lovely curves, especially the fullness of her buttocks; and thinking about the times when I would be allowed to touch and pet as much as I wanted.

Or in the morning when she was only wearing her green bath robe over her naked body. I would often sit at the counter while she was preparing coffee or tending to other menial tasks. Her bath robe was supposed to go down under her knees but her generous rump was bringing it up, and it was only covering half of the back of her thighs, even less if she was bending over. I was drooling over those wide thighs, thinking of licking them and going up to the start of her ass underneath her robe. She would catch me looking with this intense desire, and smile, always a little bit surprised but still satisfied of the effect she had on me. But usually we had to rush out by then, and there was no way to exploit those moments by going back to the fantasy room.

I still had the consolation of the farewell hug. It was still part of the ritual and even if I could not kiss her deeply or stroke under her hips, I could still press myself against her soft giant forms and even linger there a little while.

One afternoon after we had made love and had finished getting dressed for dinner, Mrs Smith asked me to help her check something quickly.

- I'll be happy to oblige.

- I want to see if we can make love with me sitting on top of you and facing you. I think it will actually be easier to check while we have our clothes on. Can you sit on this chair?

I did and Mrs. Smith tried to sit on my lap, facing me. I helped her sitting on me, feeling her big ass settling on my thighs; and I hugged her fat back, feeling her boobs coming close to my face.

- Can you hold me? Does it hurt?

- It doesn't hurt but I'm not sure that I can keep it this way for very long.

- What if I stand up and then sit down again?

And she demonstrated by lifting herself and then moving back down on me with her full weight.

- That could be good, but what about you, you're not going to be too tired from this?

- I could just go up every minute or so to give you some relief and then I would go down.

- That sounds good.

- Now do you think you can penetrate me from there?

- I'm not sure; we'll have to see.

- OK so let's leave it at that for now, and check after dinner.

We ended up having to play with it, as it was difficult to get into Mrs. Smith in this position, her belly being in the way and my penis being a little bit too short to go inside her far enough. But we managed something good eventually; and having done this rehearsal while being dressed, it gave us some ideas. We would explore some positions, or some scenario while all dressed up, and would do it later on naked. We decided to call this method, the dressed rehearsal". I had started getting into theater and we both came up with the name.

"Jan Saudek", the Czech photographer, does a little bit of the same thing, getting pictures of lovely dressed "BBW's" and then getting them undressed and taking the picture again in the same position. There is one of his pictures that I particularly like, it's called "Holy Russia"; maybe because the lady in it reminds me of Mrs. Smith for some reason, maybe the size of her breasts.

http://www.saudek.com/en/jan/fotografie.html?r=1996-2000&typ=f&l=0&f=418

Here is one such scenario...

The dressed rehearsal obvious rule was that we were dressed. We could do anything we wanted but not undress each other, and not take our hands or anything underneath our clothes. Needless to say, it was a little bit difficult some times.

- Are you up to a dressed rehearsal my dear Mrs. Smith?

I said after a nice afternoon love making session, and some home work done at her desk in the bedroom, while she was napping on the bed. I just had to turn around to admire her huge body lying naked.

- I would love to.

- So let's get dressed then.

She did put on her signature sulky black underwear, and a pair of black stretch pants; very agreeable to the touch and keeping her forms well shown. She also got on a light dark cotton shirt going up to her neck and covering her arms, while also showing her forms. I did put my jeans and a long sleeves shirt on.

She said.

- Any suggestion on how we start?

- Yes, I'll sit on the edge of the bed and open my legs, and you come to me.

She came and I hugged her; I hugged her huge mid section, burying my face into her belly underneath her heavy boobs, grabbing her rear end, my arms fully extended to go around her sides. She pushed her fat boobs on my forehead, massaged my shoulder and my back, bending down to stroke me all the way to the top of my butt. I kept hugging her for a while, enjoying the feel of her huge body.

Then I rotated her around so my face was on her left hip. I started by hugging her tight this way, pulling her hip to my face. Then I moved my head on her front side and while keeping a close handle on her right hip with my arm pressing on her large butt, I massaged her front all over from her boobs down to her fat thighs with a stop on the her pussy. I could feel her pussy lips through the pants, moving my fingers in the opening, trying to come in; the pants stretched a little bit but I couldn't go very far; so I was just bring my index up and down the closed lips.

Then I moved my face on her buttock, first feeling the full hug of her huge mid section, then with my left hand still hanging on her hip and my left arm underneath her belly, my right arm caressed her buttocks, feeling their forms, getting down on the side of each one, bringing my fingers in between her thighs.

Then my two hands meet underneath her, as a handshake to confirm that they had covered all the ground. I kept rubbing inside her, getting through the opening of her count with my middle finger, caressing her inner thighs, going down to her round calf. Meanwhile, she was caressing my head, neck and shoulders pushing her fat arm on the back on my head. She was moving her butt up and down, tilting it up to open it and encourage me to push further, and reacting with heartfelt moans to my touching.

Then I rotated her one more quarter so I was now facing her huge ass. I put my face in it. As she was standing up straight, her butt was a little bit tight.

- Can you bend down a little bit to relax your buttocks?

- Yes, hold on, I'm going to grab a chair so I can rest on it.

And she did. With a slight bent over, her butt was now softer. I was pushing my face as much as I could in her crack, pushing the fabric inside her. My left hand was caressing her hip and my right hand went under her to caress her vagina.

- Yes that's very good; keep stroking when you get there.

- My dear Mrs. Smith, I make a note of it. When my face is in your butt, I stroke your pussy until you come.

She giggled and pushed her huge butt in a circle on my face with anticipation.

- Now after you come, what about sitting down on my lap, but only on one thigh so I can feel you deep on me.

- Yes sounds good,

and she sat on my right thigh.

- Was this what you had in mind?

- Oh yes, it feels great.

Her butt was overflowing on me; the folded buttocks pushing on my dick. I could put my hands underneath her buttocks on each side of my thigh.

She then grabbed my penis, or whatever she could grab through my jeans, while I was kissing her left shoulder and massaging her lovely mammaries.

- I think I would love to come there, and put my juice on your ass.

- Sounds great!... and I should be able to come a second time by just rubbing myself against your thigh. I'll use some "vaseline" to make it easier.

After more of enjoying each other's touch, her big butt waltzing on my thigh, she finally said.

- Let's go have dinner now.

The dinner this evening was particularly fast and Mrs. Smith almost didn't want to bother with the cleaning; but I insisted that we did, for one because I knew she would later regret it, and also to make us want this even more. There was not a lot of talk during this dinner as we were both thinking of what was going to happen next.

When we were finally ready, we came back into the room, went through the ritual of the candles and got naked.

I sat on the edge of the bed and opened my legs. She came to me, preceded by her huge boobs and her big fat belly. I hugged her huge mid section, burying my face in her fat naked belly, underneath her free heavy boobs, grabbing her rear end with my fingers deep in her crack, now that no fabric was preventing the exploration; my arms fully extended to go around her sides.

She moved her fat boobs on my head, giving me a breast massage and then bringing them down on each side of my face to caress my cheeks with them. She was stroking my shoulder and back, with her fat arms smothering my head, bending down to massage all the way to the top of my butt. I was buried in her flesh. I kissed her belly and put my tongue in her belly button. I pressed her hard against me to feel engulfed in her fat. My fingers kept getting further into her crack.

I kept hugging her for a while, enjoying the feel of her huge naked body. Then I rotated her around so my face was on her left hip. I started by hugging her tight this way, pulling her hip to my face. Then I moved my head on her front side and while keeping a close handle on her right hip with my arm pressing on her large butt, I massaged her front all over from her boobs down to her fat thighs with a stop on her pussy. My hand went down to the said pussy and she moved her feet away from each other to give me more space. I got some saliva ready and put it on my hand to wet her pussy some more.

Then I moved my face on her buttock, first feeling again the full hug of her huge mid section, then with my left hand still hanging on her hip and my left arm underneath her belly while feeling her pubic hair, my right arm caressed her buttocks, sensing their forms, getting down on the side of each one, bringing my fingers in between her thighs. I was playing Mrs. Smith a little bit like a "contrabass".

Then I brought my left hand in between her thighs. She lowered herself down and moved her legs to give me space to explore and I caressed her pussy. My thumb found its place in the top of her lips, my index was tickling her "clit" and my middle finger was getting inside her vagina.

I tried to pull her crack open by sucking on her buttock. She helped me by pulling the other buttock apart. I brought my middle finger far in her ass hole. She said.

- Oh it feels so good. Keep it up.

I brought the finger to my mouth and sucked it, and then put it in again.

- Keep going, it's good, it's good.

She was moving her butt up and down, bringing it up to open it and let me my fingers go further inside her, and reacting with heartfelt moans to my touching.

I turned her once more so her humongous butt was facing me. She bent down as planned, to get her rear all relaxed.

I used my two hands to open the crack and brought my tongue to her asshole. She shivered with pleasure. Then with my fingers still opening the enchanted cave, I licked the insides of her buttocks thoroughly, and then put my tongue in her hole again, trying to get as far as I could. My left hand was all the way around to her cunt, pulling her against me, and my right hand was busy inside her. I put my index in her vagina; my middle finger was caressing her clitoris, and my thumb was competing with my mouth to get into in her asshole.

- Oh Mitch it feels so good, keep going. Yes that's the spot... I love your fingers there, and your tongue in my asshole. Oh yes, deeper, harder... and keep your tongue inside me.

Her left hand was on the chair and her right hand was on top of my right one, helping me to push hard on her clitoris.

- Yes, yes, keep going!

She was moving her huge soft ass around; sometimes down and up quickly, sometimes making some slow circles in the air.

I brought my right hand to my mouth.

- Oh no don't stop.

- I'm not stopping, I'm just helping with the lubrification; and of course smelling your juices.

- Yes, Yes, that's very good!

I smelled and licked my fingers, putting on them the saliva I had prepared. I went back in, dove in again into her ass, at the same time feeling her buttocks with my shoulders. I kept my middle finger on her "clit" and went up and down her crack with my tongue, licking and drinking her juices.

- Mitch it's so good, Mitch I "LOOOOOOOVeeee" you...

And with a last shiver she reached a first climax.

I moved back on the bed, and she then sat down on my thigh as planned, first bending over and holding her buttocks wide open so she would fit right on top of my thigh, providing me a wonderful view of her pussy and ass in the process. Her crack and pussy were so wet, she could slide on me. She still added some "vaseline" though to make sure the natural drying wouldn't stop the sliding.

I brought her as close to me as I could while still sitting straight; to caress the enormous overflowing butt touching my belly and dick. My dick was stroking her buttocks. My hands were going around her, from the sides of my thighs to the middle of her thighs, feeling the flesh in my hands. I went below her butt and lifted them to try to get my thigh further inside her. I was admiring the half wide crown made by her rear pressed on top of me.

She then grabbed my penis, for a hand job, while I was kissing and biting her left shoulder, and massaging her big "mammaries". She was stroking my dick and pushing it on her butt. It felt so great. - Oh it's good, it's good!

- Yes keep going!

I was trying to reach all over with hands, her belly rolls, her fat shoulders, her huge breasts, her pubic hair underneath her pussy, licking her back rolls. I like to think of those as back boobs, the rolls of flesh going down from the side and creating yet another crevasse on top of her hips.

While she was stroking me, she was pleasuring herself on my thigh, pushing her vagina and clit as much as she could on my thigh, and moving forward and backward.

- Dear Mrs Smith my love, this is so good. I love feeling your fat ass with the tip of my dick. I love to hold your huge breasts.

12