Mrs. Smith Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- And I love feeling my cunt and ass on your thigh, and I love to feel your dick becoming harder and bigger.

I was trembling with ecstasy, trying to contain myself to keep the game longer. But her hand pumping me was too good at it and finally I screamed. About right at the same time I also came and screamed.

We remained attached this way for a little while, hugging each other tight, me pressing my chest against her back, and her putting her head back on my right shoulder, bringing my hand to caress her boobs.

She stood up.

- Let me rest on top of you.

I lied back down and moved away from the side of the bed. And she came on top of me her head leveled with mine, letting her full naked self fall onto me. I didn't quite suffocate but felt her weight and volume, especially her breasts on my chest, and the expense of her belly and rear on my own belly and crotch; her big fat thigh on my thighs.

- Thank you for this wonderful time, my very dear Mrs. Smith.

- And thank you to you.

And we kissed full mouth and tongue for a long time while my fingers were back to explore her ass again; my arms and hands being the only part of my body that I could move underneath her. Boy did I like it!

After that, we almost fell asleep this way but her body was too heavy for me, and she was not that comfortable herself. So we moved up in the bed in our favorite sleeping position, her laying on her back, and me on my side close to her with my left leg and arm on her.

In the morning she asked me

- Did you like this one?

- Oh very much so.

- How could we name it?...

12