Mrs. Sonnet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,030 Followers

*.

Pete sat on the sofa, wondering when the remodeling would be finished and when he'd get to spend time with Eva. It was great living here, but he was tired of not seeing her. Day after day she'd get up, dress and go shopping the entire day and come back so tired, she'd fall asleep. Pete needed her and was getting mad.

'I'm home!' Eva yelled, walking in the house, wondering why there weren't any lights on. 'Baby, I'm home,' she called out, looking for Pete and was startled when she sat him sitting in the dark, all alone. 'What's wrong, baby?' she asked moving to sit on her knees in front of him and hugged him close.

'Nothing,' he replied reaching for his beer and wasn't interested in hugging her. Pete was mad.

Eva couldn't believe this. 'Baby, come on, tell me what's wrong,' she said feeling tears of hurt filling her eyes.

'I'm fucking tired of not seeing you!' he said raising his voice. 'I love you and I haven't had any time with you since we've moved here!' he added, feeling his own hurt.

Eva sat between his legs as tears were now pouring from her eyes. 'I'm sorry,' she sobbed. 'I just wanted everything to be perfect for us. We've both had such shitty lives,' she said sniffing. 'I'm sorry, I'll be yours from now on. No more houses or anything. I'm your slave!' she smiled as his arms slid around her and hugged.

'I'm sorry for acting like a big baby, but I missed us being together. It's been hell not seeing you or anything,' he added pulling her on his lap, giving Eva the longest and deepest kiss they'd shared since their wedding day.

'Oh my! I think my baby has been lonely,' she whispered knowing what he needed to feel better. 'How about I go in our room, change and you come and rape my... mouth.' Eva panted in his ear, knowing he'd be hard in just a few seconds. 'Would my baby like that? Hum?' she whispered again, feeling his big cock growing hard under her ass. 'Wanta come and fuck Mommy's mouth? If you do, I'll let you cum down my throat to!' Eva whispered knowing she was asking for a good, long fuck.

'I'd like that a lot,' he replied, flexing his cock, giving her an idea of just how much he missed her. 'You're the best Mom a guy could ever ask for,' he whispered giving her another long kiss.

'Fuck going to the room!' she said getting up, stripped in ten seconds, and was lying on the coffee table. 'Cum and fuck me!' she growled letting her head hang off the table and was ready for him to do anything he wanted. She'd lived in loneliness half her life and wasn't about to loose Pete.

He quickly moved on his knees and to her. 'I'm going to fuck you good!' he said pointing his cock to Eva's opened mouth and watched her swallow him completely. 'Oh mother fuck!' he yelled as she took him all the way in her mouth and down her throat with ease. 'You fucking whore!' he moaned as she sucked and swallowed his cock like never before. 'Suck it baby! Oh I love you!' he moaned as Eva pleasured him.

Eva was in heaven as his cock slid down her throat. She sucked with all her might and wanted her baby to know how sorry she was for leaving him alone so much. 'Cum in me!' she thought as Pete started moving and Eva knew it wasn't going to take him very long.

Pete moved back and forth, enjoying her mouth and her swallowing his cock head. 'You're wonderful!' he moaned, holding her beautiful face as he fucked it so tenderly. 'I love you! I love you so much!' he yelled out as two months of cum shot down her throat. 'I love you,' he moaned as Eva sucked and swallowed every drop of his cum.

She let him do anything he wanted, but it was just like Pete to fuck her as easy as he could. 'I'm fucking you hard when you get finished,' she thought, knowing his young cock would be ready again in just a few minutes. That was just one of the many advantages of being with a young boy like Pete and Eva loved it.

'I still can't believe you can do that,' he smiled gently pulling his cock from her mouth and fell back on the floor.

Eva slowly sat up and moved on the floor with him. 'I'm glad you like it so much. I love doing that you,' she smiled moving over him and couldn't wait. She needed his cock in her now. She lifted her hips, positioned him and sat down. 'Oh my God!' she cried as his stiff cock filled her and it felt so good and that's when she realized that she hadn't made love in a long time. 'I'm sorry for making you feel lonely,' she said laying over him as she gently kissed him.

'If it ever happens again, I'm spanking your ass,' he teased reaching to give her a firm slap on her ass.

'Ouch!' Eva giggled knowing she had something very important to tell him, but was so worried after what just happened. 'I need to tell you something,' she whispered caressing the side of his face, hoping things were going to work out.

Pete looked to her face and she had a look that he'd never seen before. Eva looked like a kid that was about to be beaten with a belt. 'What is it?' he asked hugging her close and now he felt her trembling in his arms.

'I'm scared to tell you,' she replied feelings running down her face, feeling she was about to loose the only man she'd ever loved in her life.

'Come on, it's ok,' he said hugging the woman he loved so tight. 'You don't have to be afraid, what is it?' he asked, hoping nothing was wrong with her. He'd die if she was sick or something.

Eva looked to him and could only pray this didn't mess them up. 'I'm pregnant,' she whispered knowing it was over. There was no way Pete was going to share her with a baby. She was so stupid for not getting on the pill and now it was going to cost her Pete. 'I'm sorry!' she cried wondering why he hadn't tossed her off him and went to pack his things, but she felt his arms wrap around her.

'Oh my God! You're kidding!' he said squeezing her against his body and couldn't believe the wonderful thing Eva said. 'I love you so much.' Pete whispered in her ear and couldn't ask for anything else. He had it all.

THE END.

Please leave a comment or an email. It really makes a writers day to hear from you guys. If you're going to be rude, shove it up your ass!

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,030 Followers