Mrs. Steel - The Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,477 Followers

That seemed to deflect any more curious questions on his part regarding Kathy or Kathryn, which was what I'd wanted to accomplish in the first place. But what I hadn't counted on was the sudden inexplicable pang of jealousy I was suddenly feeling. As close as we were, this had been a very intimate and private side of my life I really hadn't shared with anyone. And even though I wasn't worried about history actually repeating itself, especially under these circumstances, somehow the thought of David getting involved with either Shelly or Kelly was somehow disconcerting to me.

David and I spent the remainder of the day going through a lot of my parent's things. Even a few things of dad's that mom had saved for whatever reason. I'd mentioned to Kathryn that time permitting; I may or may not drop by later on that evening for a drink. We'd neither talked nor committed to anything between us. And somehow I knew and respected that that was the way she wanted it. I wasn't even sure that included having sex together again, even after that first day. So it was, that I was already prepared in my mind to be met at the door with no more than a promise of a second drink. That thought evaporated the moment I got to her door. There must have been a hundred or more candles all softly burning leading a trail from the doorway, down the hall and to what I could only surmise as leading up the stairs towards the bedroom. Letting myself in I quietly began to follow the trail she'd left me. I'd almost forgotten the room in the attic. The candles continued on up those stairs, and a flickering of candlelight could be seen emanating from somewhere up above. Only then did I finally call out to her.

"Kathryn? You up here?" I asked somewhat stupidly. I could hear music playing softly in the background, and though candlelight provided me some means to see into the room, it was still dark enough that I couldn't make things out clearly. I was able to make out that enormous over sized bed. And quite frankly, I was surprised to discover that this special little room still even existed.

"Take off your clothes, put on the blind fold, and crawl into bed," I heard her tell me from some dark corner of the room where I couldn't see her.

"Hmmmm, just like old times," I replied as I hurriedly began taking my clothes off.

"Almost," she replied. "And no peeking once you put on the blind fold either!"

I did what I was told of course, and seconds later sensed her presence a fraction or so before she actually crawled into the bed. In the next instant, I felt my hands being handcuffed to it, and likewise a pair of restraints fastened about my ankles, effectively placing me in a vulnerable, spread-eagled position. I was already excited beyond reason and felt my cock lurch, twitching with eager anticipation.

"I hope you told David you'd be home late, if at all," she added. "You've got a long night ahead of you. A very long night."

I felt my cock harden even more fully if that was possible, just as the first feathery touch of her tongue began to slither up and down my shaft. Kathryn had a certain technique when it came to sucking cock. I don't think I've ever met a woman who did it quite the way she did. Those first initial licks and tongue strokes were so light and yet seemed to go on forever. She would start at the base of my cock and slowly, very slowly work her way up my shaft to the tip of my prick. The thing was, she took an awfully long time doing it, almost too long sometimes which made it maddening. But I think that was the whole point. And then, just when she'd linger a moment or two on the sensitive tip, she'd start on her way back down with this feathery, hardly touching tongue caress that let you know what she was doing, but made you actually have to concentrate on feeling it. It was crazy.

I'm sure because I was concentrating so hard that the sudden sensation of a really wet, soft pussy suddenly descending down over my mouth didn't register at first. I dove into it with my own tongue devouring the succulent and abundant juices that awaited me before it dawned on me that my cock was still slowly being licked.

"Kathryn?" I questioned. Though it sounded more like "Kaathwin" as I still had my tongue in somebody's cunt.

The moan from the woman who was sitting on my face was a dead give away. Even after all these years.

"Kathy?"

"You always did eat pussy better than anyone I ever met, and that includes one or two women I've known."

Only then did Kathryn quit licking me long enough to speak.

"Guess you might as well remove his blindfold Kathy. I think he's figured out our little surprise."

"Don't stop now!" Kathy said from above me. "You keep doing what you were doing...and I'll try to explain."

Between pauses for a few moans and groans, as my tongue continued to explore that exquisite little clit of hers, Kathy told me how she had booked an earlier flight in order to have a couple of days before the twins arrived. They were still coming on the day scheduled, but as Kathryn had already told her everything we'd done so far, it had gotten her so horny that she wanted to arrange to get here early and enjoy some serious catching up her self.

I still had a mouthful of questions I wanted to ask. But at the moment, I had a mouthful of something else that seemed far more important. In addition to that, Kathryn was finally getting serious with my cock, and those light little licks and nips were becoming considerably more intense. She had removed my blindfold however, and I was more than a little surprised to see that Kathy had hardly changed at all since I had last seen her. She was certainly more mature looking. A natural phenomenon considering all these years, but aside from a few added pounds that merely filled out all those natural curves, Kathy had changed far less than I would have otherwise expected. Even her hair was the same color and length as I remembered it as it draped over her large full breasts in a peek-a-boo fashion.

"You gotta undo these!" I pleaded, straining on the handcuffs that still bound me. " I gotta do some touching here!"

Kathy laughed, but thankfully reached over and triggered the catch that released the cuffs. Having my ankles still secured wasn't important. And besides, I liked having my legs spread so obscenely wide anyway, especially with the incredible blowjob that I was still getting from Kathryn. Reaching up, I swept away Kathy's long hair so I could get a much better glimpse of those enormous tits, but even more importantly, add the enjoyment of getting to play with those fat thick nipples of hers. I recaptured her clit with my lips and began to suck it with a nice soft, yet firm pull that I knew used to drive her crazy. It still did too. Kathy began thrashing and mashing herself against me exactly the way I remembered she'd done before. I think once or twice she'd nearly suffocated me before she'd cum. But I always remembered thinking afterwards that I would have gladly died like that anyway.

Kathryn finally moved up onto the bed and I felt it as she repositioned herself facing me and slowly slid down upon me. I was so fired up that I nearly lost it. The feel of that velvety wet cunt sliding down my prick was almost more than I could handle. I actually had to concentrate, almost biting Kathy's clit off in the process as I fought against the urge to release a torrent of semen inside that gushing pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" Kathryn moaned outwardly as she slithered down atop me. And then with three quick rapid up and down thrusts, she screamed:

"Fuck...fuck...fuck!"

She had cum that fast! She held herself against me, moving only slightly in a circular motion as she continued to climax. I could feel her pussy quivering as well as feel the sudden increase of pussy juice escaping her cunt, running down to soak my balls before pouring down onto the bed.

"Wow mom. You really are horny aren't you?" Kathy stated. And it was evident by the huskiness of her voice that she wasn't that far away from experiencing her orgasm either.

Only a few moments passed before Kathryn settled in for a much longer, more relaxed paced ride. I knew by this that she could coax a second orgasm just about anytime she wanted too. She'd done it before. Kathryn could keep her cunt at such an intense level of pleasure that she could by the simple adjustment of speed or depth of penetration, invoke a second, third and even forth climax almost at will.

My hands had been caressing and kneading Kathy's breasts, but as I gazed up to look at her, I watched and felt as Kathryn's hands covered my own over her daughters tits and began to help me tease and play with them. That seemed to trigger Kathy's orgasm, as in the next instant I was struggling for air as a cascade of cunt juice suddenly filled my mouth and threatened to drown me.

I had gone from sucking cunt to simply flicking her clit with my tongue in a desperate attempt to breathe as well as bring her pleasure and tumble her over that edge of ecstasy and delight. I had also replaced my hands on her firm tight ass, lifting it slightly to help accommodate the change in technique, and was rewarded with the sound of hearing her squeal out rapturously, cries that turned into pure ecstasy as my tongue thrust deeper and faster into that velveteen quim.

I hadn't even felt that first powerful spurt of jisim from my cock exploding inside Kathryn's cunt until the second one was well on the way. From below, I gripped Kathy's ass in what had to have been a near bruising clench, thrusting upward into Kathryn with all the force I could muster. I felt that second sweet ejaculate envelop her womb, and then Kathryn pressed down against me with equal force, allowing her second orgasm of the night to meet and mingle with mine in a plethora of sensations that overwhelmed us all.

At some point we'd all disentangled from one another. Kathy had repositioned herself on one side of me, and Kathryn on the other. I held them both, fingers and hands absently stroking and running softly up and down their bare flesh. None of us spoke a solitary word for a long time. It was as though I had never been away from either of them, or had even left this room. I realized how much I missed Katie's not being with us however, and felt a pang of sorrow over that until the delicate touch of Kathy's hand beginning to toy with my now flaccid member brought me back to the moment.

"Well? So did you like the little surprise we cooked up for you?" Kathy asked.

"Are you kidding? It couldn't have been more perfect!" Even then I thought of Katie and smiled. In a way, in my mind at least she had been with us once again.

We took a break, fixing ourselves some refreshments and drinks. Lounging around naked on the bed with them was as natural and normal as it had ever been amongst us. Even with all the subtle little changes that age so rudely seems to do to a person, none of us seemed to see all those added little flaws, or if any of us did, it certainly wasn't of any importance.

With the initial lust somewhat satisfied for the moment, I took the time to begin to ask the questions that I had contemplated earlier. Kathy candidly told me that yes; she was still married, but hearing what Kathryn and I had already done however had fired up those long ago desires, and had her quickly booking an early flight than had been initially planned.

"So...I understand you have a son too," she said. "Is he anything like you were?" She asked teasingly, and once again began stroking my cock back to another nice erection.

"Now Kathy, behave yourself," Kathryn admonished her. "It's bad enough that we're all a little decadent, but I'm sure that Nick doesn't intend on his son being seduced the way he was."

I could only laugh at that, which I hoped was taken as a lighthearted kidding sort of agreement. Though somewhere deep inside, I was surprised to find myself hoping that David wouldn't become involved in any way shape or form with either Kathy or Kathryn. As silly as that sounded to me, I wanted them...me, to remain as we were. A part of a history made together, and once again being relived. Besides, even as open as David and I were, I wasn't sure I'd be able to face the prospect of his being directly involved in this aspect of my life.

Kathy told me all about her twins, and I relaxed a little. Just from the way she spoke of them to me indicated that she must have been dealing with the typical teenage trials and tribulations we'd all gone through. I did gather that she had no objections with the girls meeting and going out with David if in fact they even liked one another. But was somewhat relieved when she finished her story by adding the fact that one of the reasons she wanted to come up early was so that we could have this time together before they got here. As after that, especially because she was married, that things would need to be kept to a very private, and very confidential type of relationship whenever the girls were around. As for Kathryn and I, she didn't feel like we'd have to try and hide anything we did, though she did state that it would be tough seeing the two of us being openly flirtatious and naughty together whenever we wanted while she in turn would obviously have to behave herself.

I voiced my own concerns regarding David. Though I also admitted to them both that a few years back I had told David everything regarding our relationships together, so that he was fully aware of that aspect of our past, not to mention not being so naive as to think we weren't doing anything now. Though he did not yet know of Kathy's early arrival, and I indicated I had no intention of telling him anything further about us either.

We all seemed to have caught our second winds by this time, and as Kathy had been playfully fondling me anyway, I soon rolled over onto her and began to kiss her, teasingly sliding my now fully erect cock up and down the opening of her equally wet slit.

I felt Kathryn behind me as she knelt down beside us. We'd certainly never had many inhibitions in the past, and hadn't changed now either. Kathryn had already opened a tube of KY jelly, and placed a liberal amount of it at the opening of my ass. I'd not yet penetrated Kathy's cunt with my prick, enjoying too much the sensation of simply sliding up and down that slippery cunt-groove of hers. And, she was enjoying it just as much as I was. Nice and slow...no rush, just that fabulous tease and ever escalating desire.

In the next instant I felt her delicate finger toying and gently probing my ass. Simultaneously, she'd reached between us, clasping my cock, and began rubbing the head of it directly against Kathy's clit. As she masturbated her daughter's cunt with my cock, her finger began a slow in and out motion, lingering and pausing occasionally to tickle and caress my prostate. Needless to say, I was in heaven!

Turning slightly so I could look in her direction, I enjoyed the view as I watched her tit's gently swaying back and forth as she continued fingering my ass with one hand and stroking my cock against Kathy's cunt with the other. Even Kathy opened her eyes to watch, reaching out to spread her pussy more fully with her fingers. At this moment Kathryn placed the head of my prick fully inside her daughters opening.

"Fuck it!" she ordered me. And I slid easily and fully inside her daughter's pussy in one swift motion.

"Oh...My...God!" Kathy hissed between three deep forceful plunges of my cock inside her.

"That's it. Fuck her hard! Fast!" Kathryn ordered me.

As I pummeled that fiery sweet cunt of hers, Kathryn impaled me fully on her finger and kept it there, she drove it about as deeply as she could, simply massaging the inside of my ass with a slow rotating motion even as I slid in and out of her daughter nearly as fast as it was possible to do.

I was surprised at the intensity of my orgasm as it washed over me since it hadn't been that long ago that we'd all fully spent ourselves. Even so, I believe I emptied more cum inside Kathy's cunt than I had inside Kathryn's. I was a little embarrassed that I'd climaxed so quickly too. We'd only been fucking for a couple of minutes, but the intensity of the moment, and Kathryn's finger inside my ass had been simply too much. As I finally collapsed, rolling over and away from Kathy, I was going to attempt some kind of an apology when I finally caught my breath. There wasn't time however, because almost immediately I watched as Kathryn positioned herself between my legs and began another slow tantalizing tease of my prick.

To my surprise, Kathryn fingered herself, and even as I reached over to do it for her, she smiled and shook her head no.

"Just watch...enjoy," she said. So I did.

There's something particularly erotic about sitting there watching a woman masturbate, especially when she's busy sucking your cock. Seeing her fingers disappearing in and out of her cunt, stopping to circularly tease and slide against her clitoris was amazing. In seconds I was as hard as a rock again.

"Shit Nicky, I don't think you had this many erections when you were eighteen!" I heard Kathy exclaim as she looked over her mother towards me.

Kathryn raised up off the bed then just slightly.

"Well, in that case, I think now I'm ready for you. And with luck, you're going to last a long time this time. A really long time."

"Well I'm not!" Kathy added. And even as I slid into Kathryn's cunt from behind, I heard Kathy embark on yet another very satisfying climax as she now worked her own pussy with her fingers.

Such as it was I never did manage another orgasm myself. But at least I remained hard enough to ensure that Kathryn enjoyed one of her famous triples that she was known for.

Afterwards, Kathy fell asleep long before Kathryn and I did, and that is how we all found ourselves in the morning, well after sun up, and long past my expected return home.

I expected to be hit with a barrage of questions from David when I finally did arrive, but he must have decided to sleep in himself. I made my way to the bedroom and collapsed into my bed, exhausted, and in serious need of sleep. I'm not sure how long I'd been sleeping when somewhere between dreaming and hovering on the edge of waking that I heard the phone ring. Nor did I know the period of time between that and the sudden knocking on my bedroom door. David peeked his head into my room, calling out to me however, forcing me to more fully wake.

"Hey old man, you gonna sleep away the entire afternoon?"

"What time is it?" I asked in response.

"Nearly two. Oh, and by the way, Kathryn called, she invited us both over for a late lunch and a swim in their pool. So come on dad, get up and get dressed."

We'd already talked about getting together, and I felt fairly confident that after the wild night we'd all shared together that they wouldn't be in any better shape than I was. So the deluded fear of any hanky-panky going on this afternoon or this evening was fairly remote. Not that I was actually concerned Kathryn or Kathy would say or do anything while David was there, but I was still harboring these weird feelings about David becoming too familiar with my past.

By the time we arrived, Kathryn and Kathy were already setting things up for lunch out on the patio. Kathryn was wearing a swimsuit similar to the one she'd worn the other day. Kathy on the other hand was wearing a white French cut bikini that did little if anything to conceal her luscious looking body. Even her very dark nipples seemed to strain against the material of the top she wore and revealed themselves a good deal more than I would have preferred under the circumstances. David didn't appear to notice them, though I'm sure if he did, he didn't let on. I noticed them however and shot Kathy a look that I hoped conveyed my concern over her appearance. All she did was wink at me and smile, which did little if anything to allay my fears.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,477 Followers