Mrs. Steel - The Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers

We enjoyed a light lunch with casual, friendly conversation as Kathryn and Kathy made every effort to make David comfortable. Though not normally shy, it sometimes did take David a while to warm up to strangers. To my surprise however, he seemed to hit things off with them both in no time at all.

Kathy was busy telling him about the twins, and was sharing a cold beer with him when Kathryn signaled me to come join her in the pool. Though hesitant to leave the two of them alone to their probing conversation, I soon joined Kathryn and began to relax a little more as we swam in the pool together.

"Looks like the two of them are hitting it off pretty good," Kathryn commented.

I took a quick glance in their direction and saw Kathy toss her head back laughing at some remark David must have made. Her full breasts seemed to heave upwards at the same time, and I couldn't fail to notice even at this distance the hardness of those nipples as they continued pressing against the material of her bikini.

"Nicky, don't worry about your son. Kathy's just trying to get to know him a little better. I'm sure she doesn't have any designs on doing anything with him."

I felt a little embarrassed that she was able to read my mind so easily. And quickly dove into the water as though to show that I was thinking no such thing. As I swam beneath the water towards her however, I watched as she rolled her suit down off her shoulders revealing her breasts to me beneath the water. Almost immediately I surfaced and spit out a mouth full of water.

Kathryn was laughing, but I also noticed she was already putting her suit back into place.

"I thought that might get your attention. Now, loosen up a little and quit being so paranoid. Neither Kathy or I have any intention of seducing David."

I made some effort to laugh off her comment. "It's not the two of you I'm worried about. It's David deciding to try seducing the two of you."

"Ah, like father like son then huh? Well I guess there's some truth in that I suppose, if he's anything like his father, I guess I'd better warn Kathy to keep her guard up a little."

I couldn't tell if she was teasing me or actually being serious.

"I wouldn't worry about it though," Kathryn continued. "The twins will be here tomorrow, and once David sees the two of them, the last thing on his mind will be either one of us."

For some reason, that didn't make me feel any better either. Nor was the sudden touch of Kathryn's hand on my crotch as she fumbled around with my very soft limp dick. Once again I turned in an attempt to dislodge her groping of me, and saw that David and Kathy had cleared away the dishes from lunch and were already carting them away back into the house.

"Relax Nicky, I remember a time a few years back when you enjoyed this dangerous type of excitement. Don't tell me you've mellowed in your old age! I'd be sorely disappointed in you if you have."

Once again Kathryn brought me back to reality, the feel of her hand stroking me to hardness soon overcame my inhibitions and fears.

"I guess I am being silly aren't I?" Though I stole another quick glance towards the house to ensure we weren't being watched.

Kathryn pulled my swim trunks down so she could more easily play and fondle my now rock hard cock. Situated at the side of the pool as we were, I also knew that it was virtually impossible to see anything from the house even if anyone was looking.

"Kathy's taking David on a quick tour of the house. We discussed this before the two of you even came over. I thought it might be fun, and give you and I a chance to mess around a little bit. Unless you're not interested of course."

In response, I leaned over and kissed her, pulling the top of her suit down in the process so I could also lick and kiss her nipples.

"Hmm," Kathryn sighed. "I guess you are interested after all! And don't worry; we've got plenty of time. Kathy's going to show David the billiard table and challenge him to a game, that should give you and I plenty of time to enjoy ourselves!"

Kathryn pulled off the rest of her suit as I quickly struggled out of mine, letting it float away. We came together by the edge of the pool, still well out of sight of the house, and I quickly entered her from in front as she straddled my waist and allowed the buoyancy of the water to support her. We'd fucked in the pool before of course, but that old naughty sensation of doing so again with the possibility of being discovered merely fanned the flames of desire and passion that I so thoroughly enjoyed.

"Oh yes. Fuck me David...fuck me!"

I stopped, staring into her face.

"I was just kidding Nicky. I knew that would get a rise out of you."

But truthfully, for a moment there I had to wonder. Only when Kathryn began to rock against me and slide that wet clasping pussy over the shaft of my cock did I relax and begin to enjoy our coupling out in the pool.

I'll admit, that secret quick little pool fuck did a lot to lift my spirits and calm my nerves. Kathryn then suggested that David and I stay on for dinner later that evening, though remarking that she would need to head into town briefly to pick up a few things. At her suggestion she asked David to tag along with her, leaving Kathy and I alone at the house. I knew with the twins arriving the next day that Kathy had every intention of taking advantage of whatever time we had whenever we were left alone. And so it was that I was delighted when David agreed to go along with Kathryn into town. Kathy licked her lips suggestively, winking at me.

"We'll probably be gone a couple of hours. I also want to stop and pick up a few bottles of wine for later."

Kathryn had mentioned earlier about our sitting out in the hot tub later that evening after it had cooled down. The thought of relaxing in the tub with a glass of wine sounded perfect and I actually found myself looking forward to it.

Kathryn and David had barely exited the drive onto the main highway when Kathy was leading me by the hand towards the upstairs bedroom.

"Mom gave us a while to enjoy ourselves," Kathy grinned. "And I intend on having you perform one of those marathon pussy eating sessions while we still have the chance to do so," she said in no uncertain terms.

"Ah oh. A lock jaw session," I quipped back.

"It'll be worth it," she promised. "It's been a while since I've given you one of my first class blowjobs too."

As promised, Kathryn and David were gone just over two hours. I'd managed to clit-lick Kathy's cunt to three very intense, very pleasurable orgasms. She was one of the few women I'd ever known whose pussy literally seemed to flood with pussy juice when she came, and it was as sweet as it always was. Just sucking and nipping her clitoris, which was also a rather large and pronounced one, made the whole experience that much more erotic and enjoyable anyway.

She had in turn given me one of the best blowjobs I'd ever received in my life. Though I never asked, and never bothered to question it, she started out very similarly to the way her mother did it. Though Kathryn could be excruciatingly slow in the initial teasing stage. Kathy on the other hand worked me up rather quickly, but then used a different tormenting approach, bringing you just to the brink of orgasm before slowing and starting over at the beginning. Twice I thought she was going to allow me to finally cum in her mouth. But she'd stopped at the very last moment, squeezed me, thus stemming off the inevitable eruption, and finally when the feeling had passed safely, would begin that slow teasing feather lick process until a minute later she was deep-throating me with a wild frenzied abandonment.

We'd barely managed to dress and make ourselves presentable when I heard the car pulling up into the drive. Kathy and I went out to see if we could help bring in the groceries, and David handed me one sack while giving me an amusing smile.

"What?" I asked looking at him.

"You owe me for this one dad," he stated. "But I do like Kathy a lot better than any of those other women you've been seeing."

I was about to remind him that Kathy was married, but that thought suddenly stuck in my throat as I realized how it would have sounded coming from me in the first place, so I chose instead to remain silent. Even so as David closed the trunk lid after grabbing the last grocery sack he got in the last word anyway.

"She does have great looking tits doesn't she?"

I followed silently behind him on into the house, biting my tongue all the way. Regardless of whatever else happened, it was certainly going to be an interesting evening. Obviously I hadn't given David enough credit, or perhaps I didn't know my son half as well as I thought I did.

Dinner went smoothly with simple conversation and I was once again beginning to relax. We'd had several glasses of wine, so I was also feeling a little giddy on top of everything else. When David inquired about sitting out in the hot tub, I didn't think much of it. Everyone thought that was a great idea, so we grabbed a fresh bottle of wine and headed outside to the cabana.

"I need to go upstairs and put on my swim trunks," I announced, realizing that no one else had headed upstairs to change first.

"Oh, sorry Nicky. I guess I forgot to tell you," Kathryn began. "But we don't wear suits in the tub. All that soap and chemicals trapped inside them clogs up the filters."

I shot Kathryn a disbelieving look. Had she forgotten that David was with us? Kathy had already reached the door of the cabana with David close behind. That gave me a chance to turn to her and ask what she was doing. But she headed me off.

"Don't worry about it. It's dark inside the tub area unless we turn the lights on. And we won't if you're that worried about it. But it's not like David's not seen a naked woman before, and nothings going to happen. We're just going to sit, relax, drink some wine and have a pleasant evening. So quit being such a stick in the mud."

I guess my mouth was hanging open, and I closed it before uttering a single word. Perhaps I really was being silly about all this. Kathryn was right, David wasn't a young kid anymore, and certainly not innocent. Sitting in the tub naked with two mature looking women wasn't going to turn him into a sex crazed animal. At least I hoped it wouldn't.

By the time we entered the tub area, Kathy had already slipped off her shift and settled down into the tub. David was just finishing undressing, and seemed a little hesitant at first as he finally removed his clothing before climbing down into the water. I noticed as he did so that he purposely chose a safe seat, a respectable distance away from where Kathy was sitting.

Kathy had turned on the under water lighting, but it was subdued, allowing just enough light to barely see by. As Kathryn pulled off her summer dress, I noticed that David averted his eyes so that he wasn't staring at her as she took it off. She then entered the tub and David continued to focus his attention away from her as she did. I quickly joined them, settling down in the water between the two women who were occupying two of the corner seats with David sitting across from us on the other side.

Kathy had already begun pouring us each a glass of wine into plastic wine glasses that they kept in a sideboard next to the tub. She handed one of the glasses to David and we both saw the emergence of her breasts lift out of the water as she reached over to hand it to him. David took the proffered glass of wine and looked away almost immediately. I actually smiled. He was doing his level best to not stare at either one of them, and I found this suddenly amusing. Kathryn offered up a simple toast at that point, and we clinked our plastic glasses together, settling back to enjoy the soothing massage that the water jets were affording us.

Kathryn began asking David what his plans for the future were, and as he responded to her and seemed to relax and answer her questions, I was caught totally unprepared as Kathryn's hand suddenly sought me out beneath the swirling water. She continued on with her light banter, all the while stroking my rapidly hardening penis. On the one hand, I was a little alarmed at what she was doing with David sitting there across from us. On the other, I was also beginning to warm to that naughty side of my self that enjoyed the excitement of a little danger and wildness that I so thoroughly enjoyed.

A few minutes later, Kathy slid over a little closer to me, effectively sandwiching me between the two women. I felt her hand search me out, and for a moment, both women seemed to stumble over who was doing what to me beneath the water. All I could do was sit there and smile, pretending that nothing was going on, listening to David and Kathryn carry on their conversation.

We finally polished off the second bottle of wine and decided to go ahead and open the third. We'd left it inside the house however, so it was obvious that someone was going to have to get out and go get it. I was certainly in no condition to do so, and as David didn't readily offer to get out, I wondered briefly if he was experiencing the same dilemma I was.

Kathy made the decision for us both as she stood up and announced she'd go get the wine. She'd taken one step and seemed to slip, stumbling as she did. David had no choice but to reach out and catch her before she landed on top of him. As she fell, I noticed her breasts land fully upside David's head and he collapsed in a heap beneath her as they both slid further into the middle of the tub.

Kathryn was laughing, as was Kathy and then David re-emerged, laughing too.

"Maybe you've already had enough wine," Kathryn stated, still giggling.

David's face was crimson with obvious embarrassment.

"Maybe you'd better send David to get it instead," she added.

"Oh, I don't think David would feel very comfortable at the moment. Not that I meant to hurt him or anything, but I might have accidentally injured his private parts. Are you OK David?" Kathy asked turning back towards him.

If anything, David's face had turned an even brighter shade of red.

"Oh...no, I'm fine," he managed to stammer out. "And I'll go get that wine."

In a flash, David turned, stood up and literally bolted from the tub. All anyone saw was his backside as he dashed from the room where the tub was, back out into the dressing area of the cabana.

I glanced over in Kathy's direction with a questioning look.

"Honestly, I didn't mean to do that," she said looking at me coquettishly. "But I will say, David's certainly built like his father!"

Kathryn didn't comment on her daughter's remark, but she did give her the same look that I had, which asked: "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Maybe I better go see how he's doing," Kathy stated, and climbed out of the tub, grabbing one of the robes hanging on a nearby hook, along with an extra one for David.

"I'll be right back," she said.

Kathryn had already reached over grabbing my arm, and I took the gesture as one in which to sit still and not say anything. She waited until Kathy had left.

"Kathryn?" I asked looking at her.

"I don't know Nicky. I think she's just teasing him, and you a little is all. I don't know if she really did trip or not. But either way, lets not make a big deal out of it. If I think its necessary, I'll have a word with her later if things start to get out of hand. But lets face it, we're all feeling a little frisky, and the wine's certainly having its effect on us all. Besides, even if the two of them do, do something, .are you going to sit here and tell me that you disapprove of that sort of thing?"

Kathryn had me there and she knew it. I was about to remind her that David was my son and that it felt a little weird with his being here and seeing the three of us flirting and playing around right beneath his nose. And then the reality of that particular thought struck home when it dawned on me, Kathy was her daughter after all.

"Nicky, no one is going to do anything with anyone if any of us is uncomfortable. And that certainly includes David. But, you'd better be prepared in your own frame of mind that if the two of them do find one another attractive enough to want to fool around a little bit, that it is after all...tit for tat."

"Yes, but its her tit, and his tat that worries me."

Kathryn put a stop to our discussion at that moment by swinging herself over onto me. With one swift move, she'd suddenly placed herself into my lap, capturing my cock with one easy downward lunge.

"Shut up and fuck me," she ordered. "Unless of course you still want to be sitting here like this when they do come back!"

We'd barely had time to get into a nice rhythmic fucking when the sound of their return reached our ears.

"Damn!" I said, reaching around, grabbing Kathryn's ass to lift her off and away from me.

She struggled briefly as though determined to stay right where she was until the door to the cabana actually opened. Only then did she slide off and once again position herself sitting beside me with a really wicked looking grin on her face.

At that moment Kathy entered the enclosure.

"Sorry, I tried to give you as much time as I could, but..."

She never finished her statement as David came in behind her a moment later, now wearing the robe Kathy had chased after him with and carrying the wine bottle. She was naked however, not bothering to have brought hers back with her. She climbed down into the tub, and accepted the bottle of wine back from David.

As David disrobed, I realized that I'd never been in a position in recent years to see David in the nude. As he let the robe fall from his shoulders and quickly moved to re-enter the tub, I saw that though he wasn't sporting a full-on hardon, he was in that in-between state that indicated he was aroused without being obvious about it. I also noticed that Kathryn and Kathy were looking at him as he stepped down into the water and sat down.

"Oh my," Kathryn said aloud. And it was quite obvious what she was referring to.

"You and David do share several attributes together don't you?"

I was surprised to see David smile, still blushing, but not nearly so much as he'd done earlier. Instead of sliding back over to sit by me, Kathy scooted over closer to David under the guise of filling his wine glass. Once she'd done so however, she remained where she was. David looked at me with what could only be described as a wild-eyed look on his face.

"Enjoy yourselves," I heard myself suddenly saying. "What the hell, I was your age once!"

"It's about time!" Kathy quipped, and then she leaned over to kiss David very hard and very passionately.

I watched them for only a second before Kathryn simply moved back over in front of me, climbing back up into my lap once again. We took up where we'd left off, and in moments, the sounds of similar activity taking place across from us reached my ears.

The lighting was subdued enough to keep us all feeling relatively comfortable with the obviousness of what was happening. Even with this however, it was hard not to become even more aroused and excited as Kathy's signature moans and groans began to permeate the atmosphere. She was at least having a really good time. I hadn't intended nor meant for anything to become competitive. But before I knew it, I was striving to bring Kathryn to the same level of intensity that David was obviously bringing Kathy towards.

When the auto-cycle of the whirlpool jets stopped, no one made any effort or attempt to turn them back on. By this time we were all making our own unique little whirlpool waves anyway. The feel of Kathryn's wonderfully wet cunt was making it very difficult for me to continue to hold out. And she wasn't helping much either. The lusty excitement seemed to have placed us all under some kind of spell, as she was becoming more and more vocal than I'd ever heard her before.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers