Mrs. Steel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers

When morning came, with the streaks of sunlight filtering in through the windows, it signaled a new day, a new beginning for all of us.

Katie lay beside me, Kathryn as well as Kathy sound asleep, worn out and exhausted from the frantic love-making the night before. She was softly and lovingly toying with my very limp cock, but even that sensation was pleasurable, loving.

"No more sneaking around now Nick. You know that. From now on, we make love; we do it openly, no hiding it. We'll know when the time is right for this to end."

"You mean...this isn't our last time together?"

"Are you kidding me?" Katie said rising up on her elbow to look directly in the face at me. "Whatever in the world gave you that idea?" She asked me.

"But I thought...after last night, after all this..."

"True...I did say this would never happen again with the three of us. We all agreed to that. But after this, we also agreed not to be jealous, not to fight, and not to pretend we don't have or don't want to enjoy the pleasures we have been having with you. Sure, Kathryn will most likely fall in love with another man someday and get remarried. But for now, the last thing she's looking for is a permanent commitment from anyone. And you already know how I feel. As for Kathy, she's too young to worry about getting married right now, and after we reminded her of that, and told her it was ok to be in love with you too, and let time dictate the possibilities, she accepted what was...as well as what is."

"So this really isn't over between us? All of us?" I added.

"Oh Nicky!" Katie laughed hugging me against those marvelous soft breasts of hers, "This... is only the beginning!"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers
1...5678910