Mrs. Steel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

Though I had not made any attempt now to conceal myself from her, I was also trying not to flaunt my arousal at her either. Sitting beside her, legs tightly closed together, I was still taken by surprise when she moved over between them, pressing herself against my knees, forcing them a part. Almost immediately she reached up and softly took my cock in her hand, and though not quite stroking it, allowed herself to fondle and finger it exploratorily as we continued looking into one another's eyes.

I was at this very moment entering into an area where I had very little experience. I had the summer before with an old girlfriend, gone so far as to dry-hump her as we called it, with clothes on. I had managed to fondle and even suck her tits one evening, and weeks later advanced to actually mutually masturbating one another to orgasm. But except for that very limited experience, I had done or experienced nothing more than that with anyone. So sitting here completely naked with Mrs. Steel was a new experience in and of itself. But as she had now also added playing with me to that list, I was already headed towards new heights, and totally unprepared or expert enough to understand what could or perhaps even should naturally happen next. Mrs. Steel thankfully took charge and sort of guided things along for me.

She continued to tease her self with the pool cleaner. That much was obvious as she continued to enjoy that, and perhaps also enjoying the fact that I now knew and understood what it was she was doing. Added to that of course were the wonderfully erotic sensations that she was giving me with her hand. She was very gentle, and it was that gentleness that had taken me to the very edge almost before I even realized it.

"Ah...ah. Mrs. Steel! Katie!" I near yelled then, feeling my impending orgasm, knowing full well that unless she quit what she was doing, and soon, she was going to have quite a mess and quite an unexpected surprise on her hands.

But what she did of course caught me off guard, and merely speeded up the process to its climatic finish. Instead of stopping as I half expected her to do, though I am not at all sure why I had even entertained that as an option, she placed her mouth over my cock instead, a completely new sensation, one in which I had never personally experienced. It was something I had only heard about girls doing, and only seen done in a few pictures in one of my fathers hard-core magazines I had at one time discovered secreted away in his closet.

Almost immediately of course, my cock throbbed and exploded with a torrent of cum gushing from the tip of it. My nuts seemed to turn themselves inside out, and I reached for her head, as the only actual source of anything to hold onto while I felt my body rapidly fold inside itself. Mrs. Steel somehow managed to continue sucking me however, even as my cock grew to incredible proportions within my mind, and I had the weirdest sensation of watching my cum suddenly exploding from out of her ears and nose as she continued to suck me dry. It was after all my very first blowjob, and as silly as some might think, I had absolutely no expectation of what something like that would actually feel like. The orgasm was so intense, so overwhelming, that I very nearly passed out from it. I saw stars, felt my toes suddenly cramp and curl upwards along with the sensation of my balls tightening and pulsating wildly.

Though I wasn't at all certain, I was fairly confident that Mrs. Steel had also experienced and enjoyed her own orgasm, brought on from the titillating pleasure of the pool cleaner and perhaps giving me the glorious blowjob itself. As I began to be a little more oriented and focused, I felt Mrs. Steel suddenly pulling me towards her in the pool. The feel of the cool water helped to refresh me considerably as I slipped into the water right next to her, but so did the feel of those magnificent breasts touching me, pressing against me as we stood holding one another.

Normally after I had had an orgasm after masturbating, once that sensation had passed, the edge of excitement naturally diminished. Surprisingly for me, though I had only moments ago had one of the most intense orgasms of my life, my cock hadn't entirely deflated, softening only slightly. As we held one another, I found the interest and excitement was still there!

I didn't ask, didn't feel under the circumstances that I had to or needed to actually. But I cupped both of Mrs. Steel's breasts, feeling the weight of them in my hands, and began toying gently with them. She moaned, and that simple solitary sound had my cock racing back to another full-hard erection.

"Suck them Nick, suck my tits! It's... been... so... long!" She breathed in the sexiest most sensual sounding tone of voice I had ever heard. I ravished them then, alternating back and forth between them as I kissed, licked, sucked, and pulled on her incredibly thick fat nipples. Mrs. Steel continued to moan, coo, and whisper things too me that was having a definite effect on my own reawakened arousal.

"Oh Nick...Nick!" She said calling my name over and over. "Your hands feel so good on my tits!" She said, using that word instead of breasts, or even boobs. And hearing her say it like that, just put an extra special emphasis on the mood we were both once again feeling.

At that moment, I felt something once again stimulating me, and looked down to see she had the pool cleaner in her hand.

"You're going to like this," she stated, "I used to come out here and do this all the time. Even Steven never knew I did it, and I once did so while he was sitting over there talking to me while I did it too!" She laughed, remembering that time. "I always wanted to do this to him, but for some reason was too afraid to mention it, fearful that he would think it too kinky, too strange for his tastes. You don't do you Nicky?" She asked curiously.

Hell, I wasn't even sure what the word "kinky" actually meant, something weird, different, strange perhaps. But as she place the pool cleaner upon me, all those definitions took on a whole new meaning. I moaned by way of an answer. It was a pleasant sensation, fairly intense in its own way, and reminded me of many years earlier when I had once 'tried' using the vacuum cleaner hose on myself when I was early on exploring various self pleasuring techniques.

She didn't continue on with this too long however, I suspected she already knew that it wouldn't take very damn long to get me off using that. And obviously, Katie had other things in mind for a much slower, drawn out pleasuring of one another.

I had of course been fully content to enjoy fondling and caressing her breasts. Even then assuming, albeit somewhat stupidly, that if this was all I was permitted to do, I'd be a very, very happy young man in deed! I felt her hand guiding my hand however, and soon she placed it at the apex of her sex. Even under the water, standing as we were, she parted her legs slightly, and my finger easily found itself up inside her. Her pussy was slippery sweet, like the baby oil I sometimes used to jack-off with, but this was underwater, and was remaining slippery, which I found quite thrilling and quite exciting to be experiencing.

We stood fingering, jacking, and exploring one another in this way for quite some time. Eventually Mrs. Steel started rotating herself against my hand, my fingers still working in and out of her, but also as she had begun instructing me to do, I was now tenderly paying more direct attention to her clitoris, which I honestly didn't know very much about, only that what she was telling me to do, seemed to be giving her immense pleasure.

"Right there Nicky! Oh yes, just like that!" She urged me. Then she'd sort of rotate her hips, pressing herself against my hand, holding me closely to her. All the while, holding my dick in her hand as she jerked it, massaged it, or just simply squeezed the head. All these sensations, most of them new ones to me, were driving me wild with my own desires. And I was once again rapidly building towards another orgasm.

Moments later, I felt her tremble, even as I bent down to suckle one of her hard erect nipples. She semi collapsed against me, and had it not been for the buoyancy of the water, we'd have both probably tipped over backwards. Feeling, and then seeing her cum triggered my own. Once again as I stood there enjoying the sensation of her hand milking my pulsating prick dry, I swam in a sea of ecstasy right along with her.

#

It was late in the afternoon by this time. And though I really did have no desire to leave her, I knew that I would have to, as my mother had not expected me to be gone all day. I hurriedly dressed after that, and spoke briefly with Mrs. Steel ensuring her that I'd be back bright and early the next day to start on the other areas that still needed attention.

I noticed what I thought to be a slightly guilty looking expression on her face, but once I had assured her that I would be back, and grinning stupidly from ear to ear, she seemed to relax a little, giving me that same wonderful smile I had finally seen her give to me earlier that day.

I raced home whistling, excited beyond words and already anticipating the possibilities of what the next day might bring. I was starved of course, had three helpings at dinner, helped with the dishes without even being asked, and even though I had the whole evening ahead of me with absolutely nothing to do, and no place to go to do it, felt better than I had in weeks. Heading upstairs to my bedroom, I closed and locked my bedroom door, hanging out my "Do not disturb" sign, which was something my parents respected. And spent the next hour and a half in blissful self pleasuring, relieving over and over in my mind every explicit intimate moment that I had enjoyed with Mrs. Steel.

#

I arose bright and early the next day. I knew that Mrs. Steel would not even be awake by the time I arrived, but that was ok. I was intent on getting, as much of the yard work done as was possible before she even knew I was there. My whole purpose now wasn't in doing it to get paid, or even with hopes or expectations of anything remotely happening as it had the day before. I actually wanted to please her. And knowing how much she had loved the way her yard had once looked, I was determined to see that it looked that way again as soon as possible.

It wasn't even eight o'clock yet and I had already been feverishly working for two straight hours. Most of the shrubs and bushes that ran along the long curving driveway were now once again neatly trimmed and groomed. I was just hauling off the trimmings, already dripping with sweat. It was going to be another hot day as I reached up wiping away the sweat from my brow, when I saw her open the front door and wave at me. I figured she might come out and actually greet me, say something, but then to my surprise she went back inside closing the door. I finished up what I had been doing in the front, and then headed around to the backyard to start out there.

Nearly an hour later, she finally came out, carrying a tray of pastries and juice. Setting it on the patio table, she invited me over to have something to eat.

"Good morning Nick," she finally said. But I immediately noticed her tone and mannerism though friendly, definitely didn't have that husky almost lustiness that I had heard in it the day before. She was a lot more "formal" sounding with me as we sat talking about the weather, and about how good of a job I was doing. Not a word was spoken or even intimated of what had happened between us yesterday, and I immediately perceived that she wanted to keep it that way. Somewhat dejected, a little disappointed in fact, I chalked up the encounter to a moment of weakness for her. Obviously, unlike myself, she had spent the evening thinking about everything we had done too, but was now feeling remorse and guilt over it. The worse thing I could have done was to discuss it or remind her of anything we'd done. I soon after went back to work, and though I occasionally saw Mrs. Steel looking out one of the many windows facing the backyard, I didn't see her again until it was nearing lunchtime.

As noon approached, I had eventually stripped my shirt off as I was dripping sweat. Mrs. Steel eventually came outside with a plate of sandwiches and an ice-tea for me. I didn't have the heart to tell her I didn't care for tea, but it went down well with the sandwiches. Once again however, Mrs. Steel had disappeared back inside the house and I was surprised that she hadn't even offered to sit out side and have lunch with me. By this time I was feeling pretty much like a heel myself for allowing things to have gone as far as they had. Going back to work, I did notice her come out and head over towards the Greenhouse. She had dressed herself in far less revealing clothing this time, which was another hint to me that there wouldn't be any repeat occurring of the previous day.

Katie had told me the day before that she wanted me to haul out the clippings, sweep the floor of the greenhouse once she had "dead-headed" and pruned the roses. I knew that in all likelihood, that's what she was busily doing now. After putting away some of the gardening tools I had been using, I then entered the Greenhouse carrying the large sweeping broom in order to do as she had asked me to do the day before.

Though she wasn't at all surprised to see me when I came in carrying the broom, she spoke to me in what could only be described as a very authoritative tone in her voice.

"When you've finished sweeping up, I'd like you to go along and fertilize the roses. I'll follow behind you with the watering can," she stated flatly.

By the time I had finished sweeping and was beginning to fertilize the plants, I was feeling extremely uncomfortable myself. Already I was having second thoughts about continuing to work for her, not because of the money, or even because I didn't enjoy the work I was doing, simply because I was now feeling really bad about what had happened and what had obviously changed our relationship.

Without turning around to even look at her, I could hear Mrs. Steel following behind me pouring water into the plants. The "silence" as they say was deafening, and I was beginning to hurry up the process in order to get out of there and head for home where I could reconsider ever returning back to work for her. I'd already decided I wouldn't even bother asking her for any "wages," hell...what I'd experienced with Katie was something I couldn't even begin to repay her for. And if anything, by my never returning back again, it would make it a whole lot easier for her to get over what had happened and finally perhaps forget that it even had. I was really feeling like a shit now, thinking about how her husband had just recently died, and how I had in some respects taken advantage of her lonely emotional state. And for that reason alone I knew that I would soon walk out the door and never come back.

I was so caught up in my own thoughts that I hadn't realized I had slowed down, or that she had nearly caught up to me as I worked. Already she was standing beside me pouring water into the plant I had just finished working the fertilizer into the soil of. Redoubling my efforts, I quickly finished that side of the table, and turned in the isle to start down along the opposite side. I then heard Mrs. Steel refilling the watering can and was glad that I'd have a little bit of a head-start to stay ahead of her.

With my hand in one pot, mixing and working the soil, I heard Mrs. Steel come up behind me. I was several plants ahead of her, so had not expected to feel her so closely standing behind me as she was, sensing her, I merely continued working with the expectation that she would move on down to the end of the table.

Imagine my surprise at suddenly feeling her hands slipping around my waist. Her soft breasts pressed against my bare back, and realizing her breasts were bare as well. I felt her fumble with my belt, undoing it, and slipping her hand down inside my briefs. I was as soft as a limp noodle of course, and more than a little self conscious about that. I felt her turn slightly, her breasts sliding across my back as she did, reaching for something. In the next instant she was pouring the can of water down the front of my Khaki bush pants soaking them and me completely.

"I hear if you water frequently, things tend to grow better," she said teasingly. That "edge" that silky tone of lustiness once again etched into her sensual sounding voice.

Even the water felt sensually pleasurable, extremely erotic as she emptied the entire contents of the watering can down the front of my pants. Mrs. Steel, "Katie" had continued to hold on to my cock with one hand, slowly and ever so softly stroking and manipulating it, and all the while pouring the near ice-cold water over my cock at the same time. The combination of the two sensations, one hot, one cold, was extremely exciting, that, and feeling her breasts pressing against me from behind, her taut hard nipples biting into my back.

"I'm so sorry Nicky!" She said finally. "I know I've been treating you like shit all day long, but I was so confused. One moment I was berating myself for what I was doing. The next, remembering and wanting more, much more," she said breathlessly. "I had decided to somehow drive you away, you're being here simply too tempting for me to deal with, or control myself over. And the last thing I ever wanted to do was complicate things or hurt you in anyway."

I turned to face her, kissing her passionately. And for a moment, she returned my kiss with a hunger even more desperate than my own. Breaking away, she held me at arms length, it was hard not to stare at her exposed breasts, I wanted to once again capture them with my lips and make love to them exactly as I had done the day before.

"Nicky," I knew then that only she could ever call me that. Not Nick, but "Nicky". "I'm nearly fifty eight years old!" She stated. I am at least forty years older than you are, and have no business doing this, you're much too young for me, and should be 'experiencing' things like this with girls your own age!"

"But I don't want to Mrs., Katie," I corrected. "I haven't experienced anything even remotely like this with any girls. I have come close, but its always felt weird...clumsy even, like I don't know what I'm doing, because I don't...not really. But with you...it's...its different, nicer somehow. I feel more..."

"Are you telling me you've never been with a woman? Ever?" She asked interrupting me.

Now I really did feel silly and foolish. I was afraid she'd order me a way, learning now, and finding out just how inexperienced I really was. That, and confessing to be a virgin to boot!

"So what you are telling me is, you're still a virgin? You've never slept with another woman? Ever?"

I could only shake my head "no", afraid that with that admission she'd direct me to leave her at once. It was bad enough that she had allowed herself to get excited over being with me, but adding insult to injury, I was as inexperienced as all get out, and learning that, she'd realize I wouldn't have a single clue as to what a "man" would know how to do in pleasing a woman.

The laugh that came out then was not that all unexpected. I flinched at the sound of it, "Guess it could have been worse," I thought silently to myself. "She could have yelled at me to get out or something."

"Oh Nicky...my dear sweet Nicky. You have so much to learn. And so much that I'm going to enjoy teaching you!"

Having heard that, you could have knocked me over with a feather. Leading me by the hand, wet shorts and all; we soon left the greenhouse heading back inside the main house and up the stairway to her bedroom.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers