Mrs. Steel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers

"You mean I can call you Mrs. Pussy then?" I teased her trying to lighten both the moment, as well as my own initial, unsubstantiated fears.

"When we're alone together, you can call me Ms. Pussy...or even Ms. Cunt if you like." She joked back at me. And then added once again seriously and cautioning, "But never ever if they are around us do you, or will you call me anything other than Mrs. Steel? Ok?"

"Ok," I answered her back just as seriously, and as respectful of her wishes as I could say it.

Watching Katie as she strolled back and forth across the room in front of me naked felt like the most natural thing in the world to be doing. Even I now felt comfortable lying there on the bed just as naked, and once again, just as limp as a wet noodle, that was, until she sat down in the chair across from me and began to masturbate. "Whenever you're ready Nicky darling," she spoke. A short time later, I was.

#

As it was already Thursday however, that meant that we'd only have one day left to ourselves. Katie gave me a key to the backdoor, informing me that I was to come in first thing in the morning and wake her. She told me that she enjoyed sex in the morning more than any other time of the day.

I arrived much later in the morning than I had been doing of course. The last thing I wanted to do was actually go to work and get all sweaty and sticky. Impatiently, I waited until nearly 7:30, and then walked the short distance to Mrs. Steel's home and let myself in through the back door. I wasn't sure what to expect as I headed up stairs to her bedroom, but the door was open, and as I rounded the corner and looked in, she was lying atop her bed, nude, smiling at me.

We spent several hours in bed together, exploring and rediscovering all the things she'd taught me already, those and several more as well. By lunchtime we were both famished, and went out back to eat out on the patio. Neither of us wore any clothing, and it was certainly a daring thing to even be doing. But it was our last day when something like that could even be done, so we decided to throw caution to the wind (a little bit) and enjoy a peaceful afternoon out by the pool, and eventually in the pool, naked.

By mid afternoon, we decided that I should at least do "some" yard work, that way at least I wouldn't have to lie to my mother about not having done something anyway. And though Katie hadn't told me we wouldn't have opportunity to be together after her daughter arrived, I also knew that whatever time we did have would never again equal these past few days. Going home that night, I felt melancholy, almost like when I had first moved here with my parents. A little sadness that things were once again going to change, and that there was very little I could do about it. There was one major thing however, Katie had given me an envelope with my first weeks pay in it, which meant I had a start towards the money I needed for my first car.

When I got home I raced upstairs to my bedroom and ripped open the envelope that Katie had given me. I was expecting no more than forty or fifty dollars at most, but what I found instead were ten crisp one hundred dollar bills. She'd also included a short note.

"Nicky...I remember you telling me you were saving up in order to afford to get a car. As we've already agreed, I said I would pay you one hundred dollars a week. So consider this advance on your salary sufficient to take you through most of the summer until you start school. We'll get together and renegotiate your new contract after that. Happy car hunting!"

"Mrs. Steel".

Stunned, I sat looking at all that money, more than enough for the car I had been looking at, but more importantly, by her having paid me in full for the summer, it meant that I would indeed be expected to return to her place to work off my debt. In a way, I liked the security of that, though I felt a little weird in accepting all this money at once. Still, it wasn't a gift and I would be expected to earn "Every penny" of it as Katie had once told me.

I knew that Katie was picking up her daughter and granddaughter from the airport fairly early in the morning. Even so, I went over to her house fairly early myself, just in time to see her pulling out of the driveway. She stopped briefly long enough for me to run over to her window where I gave her a "morning" kiss...and told her I'd have most of the things I hadn't gotten around to yesterday completed today for sure. She smiled longingly, and reminded me of our agreement. Once again the 'feeling' that things would certainly feel different from now on didn't sit very well with me, but at least she wasn't sending me away completely. We'd simply have to be careful and enjoy whatever time we did have together, if and when we did.

I soon after began working and had begun weeding the flower gardens out by the pool when the sounds of their arrival reached my ears. I had almost decided to call it a day and head home, not sure really if Katie even wanted me to be there, though she hadn't said anything to me about it previously. Still, I was unsure if she would introduce me as her "gardener" or something, and that thought brought me up short, as I didn't want to be looked at as the hired help, though in a way I certainly was.

I judged that they had been home for maybe ten or fifteen minutes, though no one had come outside. Nor did I really expect anyone to. I figured they'd all sit around visiting with Katie hardly having a thought about me working outside. Suddenly the backdoor opened and a young woman, long dark hair that fell way past her shoulders came out wearing a modest looking bikini, carrying a towel. When Katie had mentioned a granddaughter, I had pictured a little girl in pigtails for some reason, never asking, never wondering just how old this granddaughter of hers was.

She spotted me almost immediately. I was covered in dirt from weeding, and obviously streaks of it criss-crossed my face and nose as I had been continually wiping sweat from off my forehead and face all morning long. I knew I looked like quite a mess, and was now angry as well as a little embarrassed with myself for the way I looked. Even so I stood up to meet her as she approached.

"Hi!" She said warmly. "Nanna told me that I might find you out here," she said. "She and mother are inside fixing some lunch, told me to come out and tell you to get washed up as it should be ready in a few minutes. Oh, by the way, my names Kathy."

She extended her hand towards me, but I looked at my dirt-crusted hand, grimy fingers with more dirt beneath my nails than there was in the ground.

"Let me wash up first. I'd hate to shake hands with you at the moment as dirty as I am."

"Suit yourself, a little dirt never hurt anyone Nanna always says." Kathy turned around heading towards the swimming pool. I watched that luscious tight firm ass of hers move sensually beneath the skimpy suit she was wearing when suddenly it dawned on me.

"Nick!" I yelled out after her as she walked away. "Stupid idiot!" I said to myself realizing I had failed to give her my own name.

She turned, smiling at me and then winked. "Yes, I know," she said softly.

Obviously Katie had said something to them about me, including what my name was. I was sure she had done so as then it wouldn't appear to by any kind of unexpected surprise for them to have found me working there. But it had also accomplished something else for me as well. I didn't feel like she was excluding me, or feeling uncomfortable about my being there. And that perked my spirits up immensely.

I washed off using the hose outside to get the worst of the dirt off before heading inside to finish up. Watching Kathy swimming around in the pool, I saw a considerable likeness in her face and features like a younger version of her grandmother. The thought that maybe Katie looked a lot like Kathy did when she was younger was a pleasantly interesting thought. And as attractive as she was, I immediately reminded myself that any thoughts towards Kathy in any way shape or form would be a very dangerous situation to even consider exploring. I would be nice, cordial, even friendly. But I made a promise to myself right then and there that I wouldn't under any circumstances pursue anything with her.

I entered the kitchen and immediately spotted Katie, "Mrs. Steel" I reminded myself, as she was preparing a tray to bring outside for lunch. A quick glance around told me her daughter, Kathryn wasn't anywhere nearby.

"Let me wash up, and then I'll help you with that, Mrs. Steel," I offered addressing her more formally.

Katie glanced towards the stairs down the hallway which told me her daughter was obviously upstairs in one of the bedrooms. "You don't need to call me that when we're alone," she stated. "Kathryn's getting changed and will come out and join us in a few minutes. I assume you met my granddaughter Kathy?"

I was careful to respond to her in such a way as to not sound as excited as I actually had been when I first met her.

"Yes, she came out and introduced herself to me. Told me that lunch would soon be ready so I thought I'd better hurry inside and get cleaned up."

Katie gave me a curious look, but said nothing more and finished preparing the food tray.

"Well when your finished washing up, you can bring out the fresh pitcher of lemonade I just made. See you outside then."

I stood at the sink washing off the rest of the dirt and looking at Katie through the kitchen window. Kathy was only then climbing out of the pool and heading over to help her set things out.

"You must be Nick."

I jumped. I hadn't heard Kathryn come down the stairs, nor into the kitchen as I'd stood washing my hands. I saw her look past me out the window.

"That's my daughter, Kathy."

Obviously she had assumed that I was staring out the window at her daughter, and only then realized that it must have appeared that way.

"Yes, we met a few moments ago, but my hands were dirty and I didn't shake her hand, and forgot to tell her my name..."

I realized what I was beginning to sound like, and shut up almost immediately looking away from her and down at my feet. Only then did I realize my shoes were also dirty and that I had tracked mud in through the backdoor.

"Shit!"

"What?" Kathryn asked looking around.

Realizing I had just sworn in front of her, I felt stupid. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to cuss, I just realized I have tracked mud into Mrs. Steels kitchen." I was at least aware to refer to her properly, though I had already made a fool of myself by cussing out loud.

"Oh, don't worry about it. We'll sweep up after lunch," she said, immediately putting me at ease. "I used to track mud in all the time. But like mom's always said..."

"A little dirt never hurt anyone!" We said together simultaneously. And then stood there laughing.

With all the commotion and such, I hadn't really gotten a good look at Kathryn until now. She was wearing a bikini that was far more revealing than the one her daughter was wearing. Her breasts were nearly as large as Katie's were, and a considerable amount of that tit flesh was exposed, peeking out of the tops of her near too small bikini. Though her hair was stylishly cut in a much shorter fashion than Katie's and certainly her daughter's. It was just as dark in color with only a few strands of silver streaks showing through in the morning sunlight. She was a very attractive looking woman and I couldn't begin to imagine the fool who had divorced her.

Soon after I carried out the pitcher of lemonade and Kathryn followed me with the glasses. We immediately joined Katie and Kathy at the table, and as lunch progressed, I became more and more comfortable. No one treated me as I had feared, and if anything, I almost felt like a welcome member of the family. We laughed, joked, Katie shared experiences of Kathryn's growing up, and then Kathryn shared similar ones of Kathy's earlier escapades which I soon saw was embarrassing her tremendously. And I loved it.

After lunch, and after I had gone back inside to clean up my own mess, Katie informed me that she and Kathryn were heading off to the grocery store to pick up a few things. Though Kathy had been invited to go along, she declined and opted to stay and continue swimming. Katie told me I could go ahead and knock off for the day, adding I was welcome to run home and grab a suit in order to swim in the pool as well. Her "hint" and once again reminding me that I shouldn't mention anything about wearing a pair of her husbands trunks, was an obvious reminder to be careful about what I said, especially around Kathy while they were gone.

They had barely left by the time I returned, and soon after joined Kathy in the pool. I had learned during lunch that she and I were the same age and would both be graduating from school the following year.

"Be right back," she announced suddenly, and I watched her disappear into the house briefly. Moments later, she returned and sat down on the edge of the pool with her feet dangling in the water. She then produced a thin rolled joint, and immediately lit it up inhaling deeply and holding the smoke into her lungs. She offered it to me, but I declined shaking my head no.

"You never smoked grass?" She questioned me, still half holding her breath as she spoke.

Again I shook my head no. Had never even been around anyone who had, let alone seen anyone who actually had any.

"You never get high then?" She finally said letting the air in her lungs out. And the acrid aroma of the pungent smelling weed tickled my nostrils.

"I've gotten a little tipsy on beer," I said half-heartedly. "But have never even been around anyone who's actually smoked marijuana before."

"It always makes me horny," she said shocking the shit out of me with this unexpected revelation. She took another deep drag on the joint, holding it in, holding it out towards me. This time I took it.

Holding it, and inhaling it the way I'd seen Kathy do it, I immediately broke out in a coughing fit and listened to Kathy laughing hysterically.

"Took me a while to get the hang of it the first time too!" She said still laughing. "By the way...you going with anyone?"

"If you mean do I have a girlfriend? No. I used to, last summer, but we just moved here in fact and I haven't really met anyone yet."

Kathy seemed to take some time thinking about that for a moment, taking another deep pull on the joint, which had burned down nearly to nothing by this time. "So, you a virgin?"

Once again I started coughing without having even taken a second drag on the small stub she was holding out towards me. This time I shook my head "No thank you" without saying it, and finally managed to verbally respond to her.

"No. I'm not in fact." I said truthfully. And then thought...."Oh if you only knew!" Then I looked at her curiously and asked, "What difference does that make anyway?"

"No difference. Just curious." Was all she said, and then stood up suddenly. She reached around behind her discarding the top of her bikini, followed by her bikini bottom's as she quickly and easily pulled them down and stepped out of them.

"Kathy. What are you doing?" I exclaimed in total surprise. "What about your mom and Katie? They could come back at any moment!"

"Katie?" She said then looking at me. "You have a thing for Nanna?"

Overcome with fear I backtracked as fast as I possibly could trying to redirect the subject.

"Your mom, Mrs. Steel, if they come home and see you like this, see me, I could lose my job or something!" I stammered out at her.

She was still looking at me with a curious expression on her face however, but finally let me off the hook. "Don't worry. I have always been able to hear them when they drive up. We'll have plenty of time to get dressed before they catch us."

"Us?"

"Yes, us!" She stated pointedly.

Kathy's breasts weren't nearly as large as either her mothers, or Katie's, but they were certainly beautiful. Seeing her slowly walk down the steps into the pool, so carefree so uninhibitedly was any young man's fantasy. Only this one was real. Her pinkish nipples were hard-tipped and firm. Though not nearly as thick or dark in color as were Katie's nipples, they nevertheless were breathtaking to stand there looking at. She took her time descending down the steps into the pool too. Plenty of time for me to also notice the thin neatly trimmed strip of her dark pubic hair that rose up from between her legs as she moved.

"Oh. I'm not either," she said finally diving into the water and swimming over towards me.

I waited until she broke surface and stood right beside me nearly touching. "You're not what?"

"A virgin silly."

I wasn't sure what I was supposed to say, or even how to respond to that so I didn't. But I wasn't about to go anywhere or do anything with her either. The thought of Katie and Kathryn coming home to find the two of us like this was frightening. At least I didn't have a hard-on to worry about trying to conceal or cover up. I was too nervous for that.

In the next instant Kathy suddenly ducked under water and I felt my swim trunks suddenly yanked down around my knees. Once again she broke surface, facing me. "You didn't think I was going to let you get away with keeping your trunks on did you?"

I was about to reply to that one when suddenly the feel of her hand clasping me under the water shocked me back into reality.

I actually did pull away from her. "Kathy!" Was all I managed to say however, I was too tongue-tied to say anything else. Especially as my eyes had locked on to the twin spears of perfection bobbing there on the water in front of me.

"What?" She said with a totally innocent looking expression on her face.

"You know damn well what!" I shot back at her.

"Oh. And you don't want to touch me either I suppose? Don't want to feel my boobies, or touch my pussy I guess huh?"

"I didn't say that."

"So you would like to then huh?"

"I didn't say that either."

"No, but your body sure is saying that," she said pointing at me. Even under the water it was obvious I was growing an erection.

Once again she stepped over towards me. "Like I said. Grass makes me horny."

Suddenly she stopped, turning her head towards the house. "Ooops. Saved by the bell!" She stated. "They're back!"

Luckily my trunks were still wrapped around my legs, so it took only a moment for me to yank them back up. I watched Kathy walking just as slowly back up the steps as she had done when she'd walked down them. I was mentally urging her to hurry up, scared to death at this point that Katie and Kathryn would suddenly come bursting through the back door seeing her standing there like that. It was frustrating to see her slowly put her bottoms back on, and finally her top. Looking at me the entire time with the most mischievous expression on her face that I had ever seen on a woman before.

"Next time," she said then, and turned heading into the house.

Thankfully the next few days passed without any further incidents. Either the women were always hanging around one another, or Kathy and I at least were never alone. But the same was holding true for Katie and I as well too. And as she had previously warned me, neither one of us winked, smiled or even dropped subtle innuendos even given the opportunity to do so. I was beginning to think we never would have the opportunity to do anything until they left. And worse, where Katie and I were never saying or doing anything, Kathy on the other hand had been teasing me unmercifully. She had twice flashed me, showing me either one or both breasts within sight of Katie or her mother who could easily have seen her doing that and gotten us both into a hell of a lot of trouble.

Finally one afternoon I heard Kathryn telling her mother that she and Kathy were going into town to do some shopping. I waited patiently outside working in the greenhouse until I saw Katie come through the door. Almost immediately she removed her blouse and revealed her bare breasts to me. I nearly ran to her, cupping one, and leaning down to suckle and kiss the other as we stood there hugging and then frantically helping one another to remove the rest of our clothing.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers