Mrs. Steel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers

I shook my head no. Honestly, it was something I had never even considered doing before. Climbing up to sit lightly on her chest, Kathryn took both breasts in her hands and surrounded my stiff aching cock with her tit-flesh.

"I think your going to enjoy this," she said.

I hadn't even done anything yet, and already I was enjoying it. Just the "vision" alone of my cock sandwiched between those twin mounds of perfectly molded flesh was enough to satisfy me. I could have sat there forever without even doing anything but looking at my dick resting there between her tits.

Squeezing my cock, Kathryn easily produced a pearly drop of pre-cum, did so again, producing yet another. With this, she slickened my prick with her hand.

"Now...fuck my tits," she said, once again holding them together encompassing my hard throbbing prick between them.

I titty-fucked her for several heavenly minutes. "Now, scoot up a little so I can suck it too!"

I was all for that, and easily moved up, though forcing to lean over her head and hang on to the headboard of the bed as Kathryn's lips began kissing and tickling the head of my dick without fully drawing it all the way in yet.

"Oh damn that feels good Katie," I said. And then as the horror struck me that I had just called her by her mother's name, I immediately sat back, forcing her to relinquish my cock in the process. "Oh Kathryn, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to call you that!"

"Don't worry about it she said. Actually, I take that as a compliment in a way. It's nice to know I can finally do something as well as my mother can," she giggled, the tension suddenly passed. "But you'd better be careful about saying my name the next time your fucking mother, or worse, Kathy."

I was stunned by that one. "Kathy and I haven't..."

Katherine laughed interrupting me, "Oh, given time Nicky, I'm sure the two of you will, if you want to that is. I know for a fact that she does. Like I said, she's already told me she likes you, and has been a little confused by your aloofness towards her. She's pretty sure you like her too, and because of that, hasn't been able to figure out why you haven't made any moves on her yet. So take some advise. If you are interested, you'd better tell her, or at least do something to show her you might be interested anyway. Or she will begin to suspect something else is going on. And don't worry; I'll have a little chat with mother to warm her up to the eventuality of that. She's wise enough to know and understand that the fun you two, and now the three of us are enjoying could only be a temporary situation. You're young, and so is Kathy...and who knows?"

Hearing her tell me all that lessened the guilty feeling I was already experiencing being with her, but at the moment, I couldn't imagine NOT being with Katie either. Making love with her, (as I now felt it was we were doing) was something I couldn't conceive of not doing.

"Now, where were we anyway?" Kathryn reminded me. And I once again moved upwards so I could enjoy the wonderful sensations her lips were causing my cock to feel. "Oh, I don't suppose you have any condoms with you do you?" She asked.

"No, sorry. I wasn't exactly expecting anything like this to happen."

"I suppose not. That's ok though, I'll make sure to stop and pick some up for the next time we get a chance to be together. I don't think it would be a very wise idea for me to get pregnant, and since I'm no longer taking the pill, the chance of that is a little too risky to ignore. So I guess I'll just have to treat you to a nice oral climax like the one you gave me. Sound fair?"

"More than!" I exclaimed happily, already sliding my cock back inside her warm and inviting mouth.

Kathryn's lips were driving me insane. She was certainly an expert at cock-sucking, not that I didn't enjoy it when Katie did it. It was just different feeling, and exciting in its own way. I was getting closer and closer to my own orgasm, and Kathryn sensed it, finally taking her mouth away from my cock.

"Don't cum in my mouth, not this time anyway. I want to watch you cum this time, so we'll leave that for another time. But I really want to see your prick squirting baby...like I said, it's been a while."

"Where...do....you...want me to cum?" I breathed, only then just managing to actually control the orgasm I was on the verge of having anyway.

"Oh...I'm sorry, you were really close weren't you?" She laughed, jacked me then and said. "Cum on me anyplace you like Nicky, I just want to watch you spurt!"

Just her saying that was enough to trigger it, that and the way her hand was now stroking my cock with a perfect cum-triggering motion as she jacked it up and down the way she was. I couldn't even warn her that I was, it was just suddenly there, and the first hard felt ejaculate exploded from the tip of my cock shooting off a long white ribbon of my spunk to splash against the side of her face, up into her hair, and across the top of her pillow.

"Ahh...ahh...fuck!" I managed to say, just as the second explosion shook me.

This time Kathryn was a little more prepared for it, and as she was in charge of my dick, just managed to direct the next powerful discharge to land against her left breast. I covered nearly her entire nipple with my white-creamy nectar. Kathryn continued jacking me off, ensuring that my third, forth and fifth powerful jettisons of cum completely soaked and saturated her breasts.

"Oh wow!" She exclaimed. "You had a fucking ton of cum! You'd have drowned me had I tried swallowing all that!" My orgasm was subsiding, but she continued milking my cock of whatever cum I still had remaining. She circled her nipples with my cock, playing in the mess I'd made all over her tits. But she seemed to enjoy doing this, and it was a nice erotic sight, watching her using my cock to smear the rest of my cream all over her boobs with.

I finally slid off of her thoroughly exhausted. And just then we both heard the garage door opening!

"Wouldn't you know it?" She said. "Well at least we got to finish something! Now...you'd better hurry your ass downstairs, don't worry about me, I'll manage to look sufficiently injured, and sufficiently presentable before Mother comes up here to see me."

Grabbing my shorts I was dressed in the fraction of an instant, already rolling off the bed the moment I had heard the garage door. I didn't even bother looking back towards her as I flew down the hallway, and then took the steps three and four at a time. I managed to reach the kitchen area long before they even came in through the side door leading into the garage.

"Oh...hi Nick. How's the work going?" Katie asked me.

I told her about everything that had happened regarding Kathryn's injury, from her falling and twisting her ankle to my having to clean out and bandage the cut on her knee.

"That girl always was falling down all the time. I thought when she grew up she'd have outgrown that. Apparently not!" Katie snickered. "Guess I'd better go upstairs and kiss it better for her." I was just relieved that she hadn't appeared to notice or suspect anything.

"Hi Nick!" I heard Kathy say, and then turned around to face another potential disaster as well. "Want to go out to the pool for a swim?"

"Yea, sure!" I stated. "Anything to get out of this situation anyway," I thought to myself. "But I need to run home and get my suit first."

"Too bad mother and Nanna are home, then you wouldn't need too," she teased.

"Yea...too bad," I replied, and saw the look of surprise on her face.

"You'd enjoy that?" She asked, smiling.

"Sure I would. Damn Kathy, who wouldn't? You're beautiful! Any guy in his right mind would give his left nut to see you naked!"

"Only his left one?" She said once again teasingly.

"Yea...only one. After all, I wouldn't be much good to you if I gave you both of them now would I?" I shot back at her. And the meaning of that didn't go unnoticed either.

"But I didn't think you were interested in,"

"In being with you? Of course I am. I was since the first day I saw you. But I can't afford to do anything to lose this job. I like working for Katie. And as much as I'd like to...to..., hell, you know what I mean. As much as I'd like that, I just don't want to do anything to hurt anyone, or do anything that would cause any problems. Now, can you understand that?"

For the first time since I'd met her, Kathy was looking at me with a different set of eyes. "I'm sorry. I guess I really have made things difficult for you haven't I? She said. "I just thought you really didn't like me for some reason, and couldn't figure out why. I was beginning to believe you actually had another girlfriend or something, but then you'd said you hadn't been seeing anyone else, and then I..."

I wasn't about to let her finish that thought, so I interrupted her instead.

"Listen...we can talk about you and I later. Right now, I need to finish unloading the rocks and plants from the truck. Later this afternoon we'll go for a swim, and maybe later, if you're up to it, we'll even go out to a movie or something together. How's that sound?"

Kathy was beaming, obviously excited. Rushing up to me, she gave me a kiss, which took me by surprise. Once again I was worried that she'd be able to 'smell' the sexual aroma that I thought I was sure she would have. But if she did, she made no indication of it, and simply ran upstairs after that to go up and check on her mother. I on the other hand immediately went outside and hosed myself off with the garden hose. I had no such thought about Katie's not being able to smell me...especially if I could.

That evening, Kathryn and Katie let me borrow the truck so as to take Kathy out for fast food and a Drive-In movie. Kathryn said she'd already managed to have a nice little chat with her mother about the possibilities between Kathy and I. And informed me that she had been expecting that to happen eventually anyway. She also assured me that Katie was fine with it, and had not reacted badly about it at all. Later, Katie had also spoken with me, assuring me of the same thing, but I also let her know at the same time that I didn't want anything to change between us either. She smiled, hugged me close to her and told me that until I was ready for things to change, that she had no plans to do so otherwise.

Actually I was quite excited about the prospects of the way things were going. But what was driving me a little crazy was the fact there wasn't anyone I could ever share this with! Still...all in all...I now had a great job, had two older women who were teaching me everything you ever wanted to know about sex, and now had a date with another one this evening. The move here was now looking like the best thing in the world that could have ever happened to me.

Kathy and I headed off to get something to eat before the show started. She was wearing a fairly short mini skirt, which showed off her long shapely legs and perfectly proportioned thighs. Kathy was also wearing a mid-riff top that not only accentuated her firm breasts, but highlighted her nipples as they poked through the material of her tight fitting blouse.

"Wow Kathy! You look beautiful!" I told her. Her dark black hair was pulled back into a long ponytail that hung nearly down to her ass. And I was extremely anxious to go inside the restaurant with her, and see the expressions on some of the other guy's faces that I knew I would be attending school with that fall.

"Thanks Nick. You look pretty handsome yourself," she told me. And then scooted over next to me as we drove towards the restaurant. She gripped my leg and squeezed it. "I'm really looking forward to tonight," she whispered in my ear, and I felt her hand move up and over towards my crotch where she pressed it, caressing my cock through the inside of my jeans.

"You keep doing that, and we'll have to go through the drive-thru window."

"And that would be a bad thing?"

"No, not really," I said smiling. Feeling a bit light-headed at the prospect.

And then her hand began pulling down my zipper.

"Drive thru it is!" I responded. And then thought to myself, "Let em wait until school starts."

Trying to order was interesting anyway. But even as we pulled up to the window, Kathy continued to fondle and toy with my cock. I was most certain the pimply-faced geek who stood at the window had a pretty good idea what Kathy was doing. And though I am also sure he couldn't actually see anything, I know the smile on my face said it all.

By the time Kathy and I did make it into the Drive-In Theatre, we were both incredibly horny. Kathy had been teasing my cock almost from the time we'd finally finished eating, to our arrival at the Movie Theatre. I'd been a little busy myself however. Whenever we had come to a stop at a light, I had reached over and fondled Kathy's breasts. It had even reached the point where we were timing the lights so I would have to stop, and Kathy would lift up her breasts revealing them to me so I could see them as well as play with them a little until the light turned green again. We had even been doing this when a large eighteen-wheel truck pulled up next to us. Kathy didn't seem to care he was looking, and I certainly didn't. It was erotic as hell to know that someone was looking at us and getting off on it. Kathy even waved to him when the light changed, and he sounded his horn by way of thanks for the quick erotic intermission.

We pulled up in the very front row of the Drive-In and all the way to one end so that the likelihood of anyone else pulling up on both sides of us was eliminated. There weren't a lot of cars either, most of which were packed in behind us and more towards the middle. Looking around the closest car to us was a row behind and several car spaces away. It appeared we'd have all the privacy in the world for furthering our heated little adventure!

We were certainly both horny, but I was still surprised when Kathy took her clothes off completely. It was dark, and I was still certain that no one would be able to see her, let alone anything we would soon be doing. But Kathy's being nude inside the truck was incredibly arousing, that added element of danger and excitement of course beyond anything I'd imagined happening when the evening started out. But as horny as I now was, I was ready to do just about anything she asked me to do.

"Come on Nick. I want to see you naked too!" She told me. Seeing a guy without a shirt on (if that's all that could be seen) wouldn't look suspicious. As it was summer, and hot even in the evenings, a lot of guys drove around with their shirts off. Sitting up in the truck would make it all that more difficult for anyone to see in side as well, and again, the danger factor was simply too thrilling to not go along with Kathy's request. Within minutes I had joined her, all our clothing tossed into a pile on the floor. If anyone did come over now, we'd not even have time to get dressed, let alone sort out our clothing.

We sat making out for quite a while, kissing and sucking Kathy's perky-firm breasts was exquisite. At the same time I was finally fingering and toying with her incredibly wet pussy too. The sensation of my finger slipping in and out of her while I finger-fucked her was enhanced by the similar sensation she was giving me while she matched my finger tempo in her twat, while jacking off my cock.

What was nice, neither one of us was in a rush to hurry things along. So it was that I got to really enjoy playing with her in this way, slowly, softly, without urgency. Just simply exploring her and getting to know the feel of her like I was memorizing every nuance of her pussy both inside and out. Kissing her breasts, leaning over to suck on one while fingering the nipple of the other was an added bonus. Her nipples I saw, in the occasional flicker of light from the movie screen, were very similar to her mothers. She hard large areolas just like her mothers, and a very similar shade of pinkishness to them as well. But it was definitely that combination of pleasuring her, licking and flicking my tongue against those hard titties, and sliding my finger inside and out of her young cunt, as well as walking my fingers inside her occasionally just as Katie had taught me to do, that was driving her nuts! And all this...at a Drive In Movie Theatre!

The pleasure Kathy was giving my cock was secondary to the enjoyment I was getting just by doing this with her. I certainly loved the way she handled my prick, not too hard or too soft, neither was she jacking me off too slowly or too fast. It was a nice steady non-urgent get me there kind of a hand-job that was deliciously perfect in every way.

Even these wonderfully erotic and sensual pleasures were soon not enough to keep the desires at bay any longer though.

"Hmm, I want. No. I need you to fuck me now!" She demanded.

Climbing over the top of me, she positioned herself facing away from me, sliding down my hard stiff cock. I felt my penis nestle itself inside her warm drenched pussy, and we both held still for a moment reveling in the sensations of finally joining together like this.

"Oh, I love the way you feel inside me Nick! Your big hard cock is filling me, stretching my pussy. Do you like that? Do you like the way my pussy feels all warm and wet around your big fat cock?"

My cock wasn't that big. And it certainly wasn't that fat either. But hearing her tell me that was wonderful to hear anyway. Just the words she spoke and the way she said them with such lusty wanton desire soon had me begging to let me finally fuck her.

"Your pussy feels so good too Kathy. I love the way it fits around me; I can feel you clenching it, kissing it with your pussy lips. Please Kathy, let me fuck you now, let me slide in and out of you and make you feel as good as your making me feel!"

Slowly she began moving against me in rhythm with my own even slighter thrusts. It wasn't necessary really for me to do anything; Kathy was controlling both the dept and the speed of our fucking, and was obviously directing the best possible stimulation anyway. Reaching up and around her, I cupped both of her breasts in my hands and kneaded the soft pliant flesh of her tits, capturing those twin hardened nipple's, softly pulling them away from her breasts and tweaking, rolling her captured nipples between my fingers.

"Ok you two. Knock it off and find someplace else to do this!"

A bright white blinding flashlight had suddenly appeared out of nowhere shining in through the window of the truck. I turned immediately, prepared to start scrambling for my clothing. Kathy however, though turning to face the light, never did stop humping herself up and down on me completely.

"Oh damn!" She exclaimed. "And I was getting so close too. Can't you just leave us alone for a couple of more minutes? I am so close to cumming, it's not really fair!"

The "kid", because that's who he really was, obviously younger than we were at least, just stood there grinning, continuing to hold the flashlight directly on Kathy, spot-lighting her breasts which I had immediately quit playing with the moment we had been discovered.

"Sorry. Ya gotta leave, or I gotta report ya! Oh. And no refunds either!"

The over zealous prick was really enjoying using his limited authority, though I was reasonably sure he was also enjoying the view as Kathy reluctantly removed herself from my cock.

"Ok," she said. "But would you mind turning off the flash-light please?" She had made no effort to even try and cover herself, and looking at him directly without allowing him to feel like he'd embarrassed her in any way shape or form, finally seemed to embarrass him into turning off the light. Even then Kathy made no effort to sort out any of her clothing to dress either.

"Come on Nick, let's go."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers
1...45678...10