Mrs. Steel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My legs finally found the ability to move, and I quickly crossed the room towards the bed.

"Here!" She said, handing me a small gift-wrapped box. "Open it."

I began to tear into the paper, pulled the lid off the box and pulled out a pair of black leather briefs.

"Put them on for me."

I quickly began to tear off what little clothing I was wearing. Nude, I actually felt a little self-conscious about putting them on in front of her.

"Go on!" She coaxed me; already she was toying with her widespread pussy, gazing at me with lust-filled eyes as she watched me holding them up to look at them before putting them on.

"The hole goes in front, yes."

I stepped into them and had to reach out to hold on to one of the four bedposts in order to maintain my balance while getting them on. They were extremely tight.

"They're made like that, on purpose," she explained.

I hopped on one foot briefly, and then stepped into them and began pulling them up the rest of the way. Reaching in, I had no choice but to slip my cock through the opening in the crotch, there would have been no room, and no way I could have gotten them comfortably on otherwise. There was also another surprise waiting for me as well, as a second hole seemed to be perfectly situated to allow my balls to slip through.

"That's right Nicky. That's what it's there for!"

Making one last final adjustment, I now stood before her allowing her to view me as she'd asked me to do for a few moments. Again, she lay there looking at me, and I now realized she'd taken one of the many toys from one of the shelves and was slipping it inside her pussy while gazing at me as I stood near directly in front of her.

By this time my cock had swollen enormously and was sticking clearly out of the extremely tight form-fitting black leather shorts. My balls hung freely and comfortably as well, without being pinched and felt surprisingly cool, though I discovered a light cool breeze tingling against my skin. I actually shivered a little.

"This room can get amazingly warm after a while as you'll soon discover, even with the blowers on up here." She patted the bed beside her, and I made the rest of the way over to her climbing up onto the bed. "We don't have as long as I'd like to spend with you up here, but perhaps we'll somehow find a way to spend an entire evening up here one night."

"I'd love that," I stated anxiously. Already the atmosphere of the room was having its affect on me. I felt 'naughtier' somehow almost giddy with an immense desire to try anything...do anything. Whatever it was she wanted me to do to her or with her, I'd have done it without even thinking twice about it, so much so...that I told her that.

"It does have that affect on you doesn't it? I remember the first time Steven and I used this room, I'd never let him cum in my mouth in the twenty odd years we'd been married, and suddenly I was this street whore doing things and wanting to do things I'd never done with him in all the years we'd been married. He not only came in my mouth, which I insisted he do, but he fucked me in the ass for the first time that night as well. Have you ever done that before Nicky?"

"No," I admitted freely. "I've never done it, never really thought about doing it...until now that is."

The look on her face was pure lust. Katie even looked a little differently than anytime we'd been together before. I'm sure it had a lot to do with the way she was dressed, the way she had her hair pulled back with that one streak of silver braded sexily and hanging off to one side.

"Good. Something else to teach you about then." She reached up behind her towards the headboard and pulled out a bottle of lubricant. At the same time, she also took out another box that was filled with several condoms as well. They were the same exact brand I had found sitting inside the truck.

"You put those in the truck!" I exclaimed, "I thought Kathy had gotten them!" And then suddenly I realized what I'd just confessed to having done with her.

"I figured you might need them. Knowing my grand-daughter the way I do, I figured you'd be needing them eventually!"

"And, and...you're ok with that?" I nervously questioned her.

"Nicky, I'm not stupid. It was bound to happen sooner or later. You're both young, obviously attracted to one another. I saw that the first day you set eyes on my granddaughter. And besides, I also knew that what you and I were doing would eventually come to an end, it had to. It would be silly for either one of us to expect this to go on forever."

"You're not telling me that it's over? That this is our last time together and why you brought me up here to show me this room is it?"

"Of course not! At least I hope not," she added. "Soon, I know that. But until then, until we both know it's time...no. I still want you, and I still hope you want to be with me too!"

Immediately we kissed, caressed and petted one another playfully for a long time until the fires of passion were burning fiercely and wildly.

"Now I think your ready to try something new and exciting," she said.

Reaching for the tube of lubricant, she smeared a generous helping of it all over my condom covered cock until I was so slippery that her hand seemed to glide off of it with more ease than any amount of baby-oil I'd ever applied to it before.

Applying some to herself, both inside her ass as well as her cunt, which raised my level of curiosity significantly, she then positioned herself above me and slowly eased herself down onto me until I felt the tip of my erection being fitted snugly against the puckered opening of her ass. Only then did she begin to penetrate herself with any real force, even with all the lubricant she was extremely tight.

"It's been quite a while since I've done this," she admitted to me.

Taking her time, I finally felt the entire head of my dick slide inside her with a sucking little "popping" sound. "That's the part I hate the most...it's a little embarrassing for me."

Frankly...I thought the "sound" was erotic, it wasn't like a fart, more like a nice squishy juicy sound that expelled some of the trapped air as I finally found the head of my cock resting inside her sphincter.

We sat unmoving just for a second or two more while she adjusted to the new sensation of having my cock impaled just inside the opening of her ass. Once again she began to move slowly down upon me until I was buried, fully inside her.

"Ahh, I really have missed that! You like the way that feels? You like having your cock inside my ass Nicky?"

"Oh fuck yes!" I moaned deeply and throatily. "That is fucking sensational!"

Pleased, she began to rock back and forth against me for a moment, loosening herself up as well as helping to spread the lubricant around inside her. Soon she was as slick and slippery as anytime I had ever been inside her pussy, and the fucking became smooth and easy for us both.

It was then I realized why she'd also applied such a generous helping to her pussy as well. Reaching up into the headboard, she then produced the biggest fucking vibrator I'd ever seen before in my life.

"No way!" I blurted out without realizing I had.

"You'll be amazed what a woman's cunt is capable of doing," she informed me. And I watched, fascinated as she slowly began to stretch her pussy a part as the enormously thick, fat, long vibrator slowly disappeared inside her cunt.

Once it was fully embedded inside her, we sat once again without moving, adjusting ourselves to the added pressure and differences we'd just created. I had felt it actually slide inside her cunt, felt it, as it seemed to pass right along side my own cock, which was as deep inside her ass as it was possible for me to get it.

"Ready?" She questioned me. Looking down into my eyes, she then placed my hands upon each of her breasts.

"You're not fucking going to believe this," she stated

Reaching down, she turned on the vibrator, slowly.

"Oh...fuck!"

And it was on the softest slowest setting possible.

She turned it up a little higher then. I felt the sensation of indescribable ecstasy attacking every nerve ending in my body.

"Ahhh, she - it!" I screamed.

She was fucking herself in and out with the vibrator now, and fucking me at the same time. My cock slid in and out of her, passing along side the enormous vibrator as it came in while I was going out. It tickled me, caressed me, and stimulated me with each stroke in and each stroke out of her lovely tight ass.

"Oh... fuck... Katie!" I was yelling then.

And she turned the vibrator up on high. I felt the tingly sensation in every square inch of my body. Not only that, I felt it in my fingertips as I held onto her nipple's squeezing them.

"Harder!" Katie screamed out loud as well. "Pinch them Nicky...pinch them...harder!"

I was pulling on her tits for all I was worth, but even if she was feeling pain, she certainly wasn't complaining about it. I saw only the purest expression of utter enjoyment chiseled in her face as her eyes appeared to roll back inside her head, and her mouth opened in a wide-mouthed silent expulsion of pure unadulterated pleasure.

The vibrations continued to course up and down my body, my hands still connected as though glued to her tits from the electrical current's surging through us. My balls were tighter than they had ever been, and I felt the white hot surge of electrical pulsations racing up and down the stem of my cock as it continued to pummel the inside of Katie's quivering clenching ass.

In the next instant, I felt the first hard-felt spurt of cum filling the condom, it was so overpowering that for a brief moment I was sure I had blown the fucking thing off the top of my cock. Katie's own orgasm was ongoing, I think she'd been in the throes of it from the first moment that she'd turned the vibrator all the way up to high...she just seemed to hit that plateau and stay there for what seemed like for ever. Eventually that long silent scream she'd been holding inside seemed to explode from her mouth filling the air.

"Ahhh...rrrrrrrghhhhhh!" She grunted and groaned in a tone and in a voice that couldn't have possibly come from her. But obviously it was her, and she was thrashing wildly now as the climax overtook her, overpowered her and blew her a part in its intensity.

Just as suddenly, she was beyond sensitive. Literally pulling the vibrator out of her cunt, she tossed it nearly clear across the room. In that same instant, she tumbled off of me, my cock slipping out in a sudden much noisier "popping" sound that it had made going in.

I was surprised to see the rubber was still in place resting over my cock, though the reservoir holding my sperm seemed near to bursting with the amount of cream I had ejaculated into it.

"Holy shit!" I was all I could manage to finally say.

And then from Katie, "Amen to that!" She moaned.

I was drenched, dripping with sweat, as was Katie.

"See? I told you it got awfully warm in here!" And now that light little breeze felt refreshingly good and wonderful on my nearly liquefied flesh.

Exhausted, totally and completely satiated, I could have stopped having sex right then and there and never regretted a moment of never doing it again as good as I felt at the moment. But Katie wasn't done with me yet, even though I actually complained about "No way in hell!"

But Katie wasn't having any of that either, and slowly began sucking my limp noodle of a prick inside her mouth, easily taking all of it in. "Katie...I don't think its possible for me..."

She took her mouth off of my cock. I thought she was listening to what I was trying to tell her.

"We're not leaving this room until I taste your cum inside my mouth," she informed me. And surprisingly my prick twitched with sudden renewed interest.

An hour later, and after she'd done what she said she was going to do no matter how long it took, (which to my surprise hadn't taken all that long), we finally blew out all the candles and made our way back down the ladder where Katie used a small portable garage door type of device to lift both the ladder back up inside the attic, closing the cover and securely locking it all at the same time.

"Wow!" I stated

"And that remains our little secret Nicky, ok?"

"No problem Katie," I replied almost reverently. I had just gone through what could only be described as some of the most pleasurable and satisfying sex of my entire life. I wouldn't have told anyone about it, including Kathryn or Kathy out of the fear I'd not only never see or experience that room again, but that I'd be hurting Katie in the process.

We quickly entered her bathroom and spent another enjoyable period of time washing and soaping one another up in the shower. I went down on Katie in there too, and brought her to another enjoyable orgasm though it was obviously not quite as intense as the one we'd experienced in the attic together. She enjoyed it however, and I left her shortly afterwards as it was now getting to be later in the evening, and we both agreed that after what we'd both been through, either one of us facing either Kathryn or Kathy might give something a way as to what we'd been up to all afternoon long. The grin on my face was a mile wide, and I honestly couldn't stop smiling. I'm sure I looked like a total idiot, but I was giddy with the lingering excitement and satisfaction of the whole entire experience with her in the "room" as I now referred to it every time I thought about it afterwards.

#

Kathy called me at home that night, and she sounded a little disappointed that I wouldn't be coming over to see her later. I told her I was exhausted, which I was, from working all day, and was going to bed really early. Even my own mother was a little concerned that I was perhaps "over doing it" and I almost laughed when she'd said that. "Oh mom...if you only knew!" I'd thought. And of course...was certainly glad she didn't or hopefully never would either. I even heard her talking to my father down stairs voicing her concern to him. Fearful, I listened through the crack in my door, now worried that I had in fact appeared a little too tired, and that maybe they'd curtail my activities in working for "Mrs. Steel" as I heard mother call her saying her name.

Thankfully, I heard dad telling her something about that it was good for me...and that a little hard work never hurt anyone. And besides, I certainly hadn't complained about it to either one of them. Putting mom at ease after that, I was about to close my bedroom door and finally get that much needed rest when I heard dad mention something about my birthday. With everything that had been happening, I had nearly forgotten it was coming up in a few short weeks.

"You know, maybe we'll surprise him by getting that car for him, you know, the one he's been drooling over ever since he started this job. He's already proved he's hardworking and reliable. Hell, he's over there first thing in the morning and works all day long. Of course, there is that cute little girl, what was her name again?"

"Kathy I think," I heard mother say. "I'm sure she's got something to do with it, but your right. He does seem to love working for Mrs. Steel."

Their voices trailed off so I could no longer make out what it was they were saying as they disappeared back downstairs to the family den.

"Cool!" I lay there thinking and saying to myself. "And I still have a thousand dollars too!" My birthday was still over a month away, but the excitement of finally getting my very own car was the icing on top of the fucking cake I'd been eating all day long. It was in fact a nearly perfect day. And I didn't think another day could ever be as good as this one had been.

But that day was yet to come.

#

The following week was a mixture of wild crazy dalliances, quick sudden almost too dangerous liaisons amongst the three women. Schedules being what they were, never allowed the more private one on one encounters I preferred with any one of us being together. I had taken Kathy out in the evening twice, but ever since that one wild crazy night at the drive-in, I'd been a little more cautious and fearful of being spotted by the police or something. The last thing I wanted was to be exposed, in all likelihood bared from having anything to do with Kathy again and by then, she and her mother would be on their way back to New York. Kathy and I had certainly managed some fairly heavy petting, mutual masturbation and even some occasional oral sex in private little places we'd found to drive to. But even then we were both left wanting a whole lot more with one another.

Twice, Kathryn and I had conveniently 'bumped' into one another bright and early in the morning. I had satisfied her orally inside the greenhouse on one morning, and she had done the same with me while I anxiously sat there keeping an eye out on the back door of the house fearful that either Kathy or Katie would come outside and head in our direction. Another time we had been swimming in the pool, Kathy had gone to the store for her mother, and Katie was inside the house doing some laundry. We were hardly alone, but stood side by side in the pool standing there as though talking, and were in fact busily playing with one another beneath the surface of the pool.

Only Katie and I had had any time alone together, and even that had been far too short to even think about going up to the "room". We'd managed only to enjoy a little '69' with one another on her bed until we'd both satisfied one another, and only moments before the sound of the garage door opening alerted us that Kathy and Kathryn had arrived home.

All in all, though I was certainly enjoying my relationships with all three women, it was beginning to have its affect on me. Kathryn of course knew I had been sleeping with Kathy as well as her mother, but what she didn't know was that Katie knew I was sleeping with Kathy as well. Kathy on the other hand didn't know I was sleeping with her Mother or Grandmother, and trying to keep that a secret was becoming harder and harder to deal with every single day.

By the end of that week, I was feeling a little guilty, a bit panicked and confused, as well as emotionally drained. I didn't want to hurt anyone, certainly didn't want to cause any friction or problems between the three of them, but at the same time, I also didn't want to quit being with any of them either. The only thing I was holding onto at this point was that in a week, Kathy and her mother would be leaving, their visit over, and back to New York.

And then that changed too.

On Saturday, Kathy came running out excitedly to find me. I was busily cleaning and scraping off mud, dirt and leaves from inside an outside water fountain that hadn't worked properly for a couple of years. It had become my pet project of late for several reasons, one that I wanted to do something special for Katie, and fixing the water fountain was one way I could do that. Secondly, it was located in the far corner of the enormous backyard that wasn't easily seen from the house. A gazebo sat nearby, a place that Katie often came to in the evenings to sit, relax, and watch the magnificent sunsets. Something I enjoyed doing with her from time to time, and occasionally, something all three of us had done at one time or another as well. Katie had mentioned the water fountain twice about getting it fixed, and I immediately had decided to do it for her myself.

"Nicky! Nicky?" I heard her calling out to me, and indicated to her where I was.

Running over towards me, I could she was breathlessly excited about something.

"What's up?" I asked her when she got near enough to me.

"Mother sold the Condo in New York! We're staying here!" She excitedly explained to me. And I had to admit, that was good news too, on the one hand. And on the other...I wasn't sure I was going to be able to continue all this sneaking around behind everyone's back for very much longer, and that wasn't very good news.