Mrs Stone Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of revenge and blackmail.
3k words
4.2
103.4k
22
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tuddy12
Tuddy12
7 Followers

What started out as a fun conversation, turned in to a cunning plan of revenge, blackmail and seduction.

Tom and Jason had been friends with Gareth Stone for many years. They all went to the same school until year 9, when Gareth's father had received a promotion and huge pay rise.

This afforded the Stone family a new life style. Nice cars, new home and a private education for Gareth.

Moving to a nicer suburb, Gareth enjoyed new found friends, finished his year 12 and had just started college.

The new friends looked down on Tom and Jason finding them to be too lower class to associate with and put peer pressure on Gareth not to waste his time with these two losers.

Resentment soon followed and so did the teasing.

"Why the hell do you hang out with those yuppie wankers," Tom would ask.

"Bunch of ring punchers" Jason would add.

"Your not turning gay are you," both would tease. As Gareth was a skinny child this soon escalated into bullying.

As Penny Stone started to associate with a new class of people, the family was expected to follow suit. No more trips to the bar for Mr Stone he was now expected to socialise at the private club Penny had made the family join.

Penny was now quite the tyrant, expecting everything and giving nothing in return, always rude to people of a lower class than her, this included Tom and Jason, she was just a real bitch at heart.

Gareth was scared of his old friends but had kept this from his parents and friends allowing for the two lads to continue to spend time at the Stone's home.

As the boy's reach 18 years of age the trips to Gareth's place where not so much for the fun of revving Gareth up, whilst this was entertaining, it also enabled them to cop a perve on Penny.

Whilst Penny had notice that these young boys seemed to be engaging her more often, she felt nothing but contempt for them, she had started to question Gareth's relationship with what she felt were two hoodlums.

Gareth defended them out of fear and the consequences of them not been able to visit.

All this caused the boy's to feel anger and rage towards the Stone family and so the plan was formed.

"How dare that bitch treat us like shit," Tom said.

"It's time we had some payback on that cunt."

On the inside Penny was a bitch, but she was a total babe on the outside. Honey blonde hair that was kept immaculate. A face that made most man take a second longer glance nice size breast in the 36D range very shapely and taut figure, an arse that was begging for it and her legs looked like she regularly exercised.

The plan was simple get Penny to ingest the drug Rohypnol commonly called a Rophy with drink and wait until the drug had taken effect.

Getting the drug was easy, John, a friend and local drug dealer could supply them, Mr Stone was always on business trips so no problem there, only Gareth could be a problem.

On Friday the boys decided to make the first attempt. Everything seemed perfect, Mr Stone was out of town, Gareth was heading over to a yuppie friend at 10 O'clock and spending the night.

So the two lads arrived at 8.45pm.

Greeting Penny in the usual manner, "Hi Mrs Stone were here to catch up with Gareth, is he around."

Penny looked down her nose at them and stated, "he is but he's going out soon to visit with a nice friend from school."

"That's ok we did call to see if we could catch up and he told us for a while was ok, before he headed out." Throwing her head back and looking disgusted she headed to the kitchen for a sip of wine and to continue with the housework.

Jason headed to Gareth's room, whilst Tom pretended he needed to use the toilet. Seeing Penny leave the kitchen Tom sprang into action. Quickly pouring the drug into her drink and stirring it in, he headed back to the toilet, flushed, then headed to Gareth's room to catch up with Jason.

Spending about 10 minutes together in Gareth's room there was a knock on the door, Gareth open it to see what looked like a drunken Penny, slurring her woods and telling him that she felt tired and was off to bed.

Jason made an excuse to leave and went straight to the back door to check that it was open, but also to prevent it from been locked, this was their way in for the night.

Heading back to Gareth's room he made an excuse about having to meet with a girlfriend and both him and Tom left.

Waiting what seemed an eternity finally they saw Gareth leave for the night.

Waiting about 5 minutes, Tom grabbed the video equipment and Jason the camera stand, then they both headed to the back of the house.

A little nervous Tom reached for the back door and proceeded to open it, entering the house, followed closely by Jason, they headed to the stairs and to Penny's bedroom.

Carefully looking in, Jason found that the door was still partially open, and that the light in Penny's bedroom was still on.

Seeing a figure on the bed they both crept in. Still in her clothes, Tom shook her to see if she would wake up, she groaned a little but didn't stir.

Both lads looked at each other and then proceeded to set things up. Tom was on camera duties to start off the night whilst Jason started to remove Penny's top revealing unexpectedly a sexy bra concealing her ample breasts.

Looking at Tom he said "tonight is our night bro" followed by a cheeky grin.

With the camera setup and ready, both boy's got a hold of Penny and moved her into a slight sitting position.

Jason then started to undress to his boxers while Tom went back to the camera and pressed record.

Focusing the camera Tom said "action, and giggled," with these words Jason laughed and climbed next to Penny and started to kiss her.

Penny was not really responding, so Jason started to caress her bra covered breast and slowly started to kiss her neck.

Continuing to kiss Penny, Jason noticed that her mouth was starting to open so he slipped his tongue into her mouth and french kissed her slipping his fingers under her bra.

As his finger tip touched her nipple Penny let out a soft moan and arched her back. Jason took the opportunity to release her bra and allow better access to her breasts.

Lifting her bra and exposing her ample tits Tom had to readjust his cock to relieve the pressure and make himself more comfortable.

Grinning from ear to ear he continued filming.

Jason continued rubbing her tits first one then the other followed by gently licking one of Penny's nipples to erection.

Biting softly and then licking in circles Penny continued to moan reaching down to rub Jason's growing cock through his boxers. This was the moment Tom and Jason were waiting for. Finding it hard to breath with excitement, Jason continued attacking Penny's tits with gusto.

Lifting Penny's skirt exposing more of her incredible legs Jason returned to kissing Penny passionately. As more of Penny's legs came into view so did her panties, almost see through, Tom was mesmerised by the sight evolving before him as he was able to make out her pussy lips.

Jason continued to play with her tits and nipples before exploring her body further. As he moved his hand down he paused over her belly before continuing to her thighs.

Touching her softly Penny slowly opened her legs allowing more unrestricted access to her thighs and pussy.

Penny's thoughts were clouded in a foggy haze, feeling horny and thinking she was sleeping with her husband, at times she felt like there was someone watching them. Trying to open her eyes she saw what appeared to be her husband kissing her and caressing her but then sometimes it appeared to be that shit Jason, friend of her son confusing her, then she would zone out to the feelings coursing through her body.

With a new sense of power Jason peeled Penny's panties to one side and started to play with Penny's exposed slit. Tom was beside himself with excitement and started to remove his clothes to further relieve his growing cock.

Penny's head started moving side to side with this new contact she was feeling and Jason started to spread her open and access her clit. The new assault caused Penny to arch her back lifting her arse off the bed, Jason quickly slid her panties down then off then continued to play with this incredible Milf.

Penny's legs fell open and Jason lost no time in pushing a finger into this volcano of fire. Looking at Tom he said quietly, "man the bitch is so turned on right now I can feel her wetness, she's on fire bro" he quickly followed with.

Kissing her lips Penny started to kiss Jason passionately at first then with a heat Jason had never known.

Slowly he moved to her tits again drawing circles with his tongue, gently biting her on her nipples, he then moving into a position between her legs.

Gently blowing a warm breath at her pussy, it appeared to opened like a flower he then preceded to lick at her cunt gently at first then slapping her clit with flicks from his tongue driving Penny to a state of arousal she had not known in years.

Penny again attempted to focus on what was happening to her, first she believed that it was her husband but he hadn't touched her like this in so long, again the veil lifted and she was sure she imagined Jason. She called out, oh Jason what are you doing to me it feels so good babe. Jason stop for a moment then filled with vigour he continued to attack her clit and pussy. Continuing to tease her clit he started to swap between ramming his tongue into her dripping snatch and licking and sucking away at her juices. "Man she's got a sweet honey pot Tom," Jason called out.

Moving back now that Penny was on the verge of an orgasm Jason started kissing and tonguing her slipping a finger then two into her throbbing twat. Penny again started caressing Jason's hard cock then felt inside to get a firm hold of it. Penny through the fog of drugs thought this isn't my husband but continued to pump this strange cock in her hand.

This time Penny moved, positioning her mouth above Jason's cock, opening she stuck out her tongue and tasted the head before taking about 4 inches of it and starting to give Jason the best head he had ever had. Jason continued to finger Penny causing her to moan around his cock making it spasm in her mouth. Penny started licking the head and up and down the shaft, that's it you slut suck that shit you dirty bitch. Jason grabbed a hold of her hair and started pushing her head down forcing her to take another 2 inches of his cock deeper into her mouth. Not such a bitch now sucking my cock Jason thought pushing her head down further causing her to gag, easing back he let her get used to the feeling then immediately pushed her head back down so she had 7 inches of his cock buried in her mouth and down her throat. Holding her in this position for about 10 seconds he felt close to spilling his seed. Relaxing his hold he told her to lick and suck on his balls. Penny looked up at Jason, "What do you mean she asked."

"I mean start licking and sucking my balls you dirty whore." Looking at her with a look of contempt and disgust, she was too scared to argue and decided better of it and obeyed his wishes.

Never before had anyone spoken to her in this way, she felt powerless, this hoodlum was making her do things she had never done before, somehow he knew what buttons to push to make her do as he asked and demanded.

Still feeling like it was a dream that she would wake from she continued to pleasure him.

Jason continued to play with her pussy, moving the two fingers he had inside her faster and faster, suddenly he felt a rough patch inside her and he proceeded to place more and more pressure on this area. He reached with is other hand and started to move a finger side to side over her clit stopping her from concentrating on the job at hand and losing herself further into the dream. This was the moment that finally broke her, she was a wanton slut and bitch, she need this, wanted this, even if it was a dream.

Finally she cried out, "oh Jason fuck me with that wonderful cock."

"What" asked Jason.

"Please fuck me Jason I need you I need you inside me pllleeeeese she begged,"

Jason laughed climb up and said "do it herself if you need it that badly."

Penny started to rise and Jason took this opportunity to remove his boxers, as she started climbing on top of him, Jason said "turn around so I don't have to look at you" this placed her in the reverse cowgirl position and would give Tom a perfect shot of Jason's cock going in and out of her pussy.

Without hesitation Penny did as she was told and mounted Jason then slowly lowering herself onto his huge erection. Surprised by the sheer size she heard Jason say "fuck this bitch is so tight" as inch by inch he entered her.

Using the zoom on the camera to capture the scene taking place before him, Tom moved closer so he could see Jason's dick disappear into Penny's cunt. Penny couldn't believe the sheer size of this monster.

Tom had had enough of watching, climbing on to the bed he placed himself between Penny's legs and began to play with her clit. No realising that this was not Jason but Tom, Penny began to respond to the touch on her clit which was driving her crazy.

Riding Jason's cock Penny now had the total length of 8 inches inside her feeling a fullness she had never experienced before she was in the throes on a huge orgasm when she felt a tongue licking her slit.

Looking down she saw Tom between her legs licking and sucking her most secret of places.

Moaning she cried out "oh Tom that feels soooo wonderful. Don't stop pleeeeease."

Throwing her head back she felt the most orgasmic she had ever felt as the huge orgasm ripped through her body.

Tom now moved to kiss Penny devouring her, kissing and tonguing her mouth, he then moved a hand over to play with her tits, he started to lick and suck at them, he then spat between her cleavage and placed he's cock between her huge tits and started fucking them. "Suck my cock Penny while I'm fucking your tits." Penny tried to place her mouth over her breast to try and suck Tom's cock, finally giving up.

Tom placed his cock in her mouth and told her "start sucking you dirty little cock sucker."

Penny couldn't believe it, this dream this fantasy was so real and so vivid but why was she thinking of Jason and Tom doing this too her.

Jason continued to push his cock into Penny driving it hard and fast approaching his own orgasm.

Tom continued to assault Penny's mouth, face fucking her, calling her "a slut and a whore and you're loving every minute of this bitch."

Tom told her to say, "Jason I love the feeling of your huge cock in my tiny cunt."

Trying to understand what she was meant to say Tom repeated himself followed by Penny, "Jason I love the feeeeelllllinnnggg of your huge coooock in my tight pussy."

"Close enough" Tom said placing his cock back in her mouth.

Then Jason told her to say "Oh Tom cum in my mouth please baby."

Repeated by Penny, "Oh Tom mumble, mumble in my muth."

With these words Jason exploded inside her filling her with so much cum it back washed out of her running down her arse crack.

Tom rolled her off of Jason raising her arse into the air and pushed his cock into her sloppy well fucked cunt.

Jason placed his cock in her mouth and told her to clean it up. Penny licked and suck Jason's slowly deflating penis until it was clean.

Now it was Tom's turn to fuck this bitch and make her feel some of the indignity he had felt from her.

Jason in the meantime went back to the camera and moved it to a better location to capture Tom in action.

Tom had her begging to cum; pleading she thought she couldn't take much more. "Oh Tom feel me with your seed," Penny started to rock back and forward on his cock.

"Oh baby I going to cum again I'm soooo close." This was all to much for Tom and knowing that they had everything they needed for phase two Tom came. As he did this it pushed Penny over the edge and she too came and fell forward exhausted.

Tom placed his cock by Penny's face and said, "here slut clean this for me," Penny in a daze reached out and cleaned Tom's cock as she had with Jason, then passed out. The two boys got dressed packed up and left, but not before a couple of photos of Penny's leaking cunt and naked body.

"What a slut," Tom said to Jason.

Jason laughed, "she's our slut now Tom," Jason replied.

Heading to the car the lads finally smiled at each other and both agreed that this was just the start of some real fun and that this bitch is not going to know what the fuck or how the fuck she got herself into this mess.

Tuddy12
Tuddy12
7 Followers