Mrs. Sutton is Blackmailed: 2nd Photo

Story Info
When passion is tempered with conscience.
8.9k words
4.56
101.3k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beware
beware
157 Followers

"2nd Photo" is the middle segment of a three-part story, and each part is intended to be self-contained. But the interested reader may want to refer to "1st Photo" in which, of course, the main players and plot situations are introduced. One reader had a wonderful idea about the direction this work ought to take, but inasmuch as I had the second part in rough draft and the third part outlined, and being a first-timer and not overly confident, I decided not to take any detours. (However, I've filed that suggestion away for future reference. If there's sufficient interest I'd like to bring some of these players back for future stories.) In any case, it is hoped that where this part of the story does go, and where it reaches its destination in "Final Photo", will please that reader and you as well.

Beware

*

I.

Rod Cochran sat in the bleachers of Cougar Stadium, vaguely watching a squad of scantily-clad cheerleaders dance around plastic palm trees to "The Girl From Ipanema" jarringly played by the practicing Clearmont College Marching Band. The warm morning sun made him drowsy, bringing on a languid daydream and faint stirrings of desire. He was back at Barrow Lake, watching Mrs. Sutton emerge from the water, coming to him across the sand, mounting him and riding him as if he were a wild horse. Then he was sharply brought back to reality when the sight of a thin, awkward member of the clarinet section came into view -- Timmy Griffin. And once again Rod had to ask himself what Mrs. Sutton -- Toni Sutton -- ever saw in that bean-pole nerd. And then he remembered what she had told him on their way back from the lake two weeks ago: "I can get him to do what I want -- and not be blackmailed."

That thought stung him hard. For it was his witnessing of Timmy's encounter with Mrs. Sutton which directly led to Rod's uncomfortable role as her blackmailer, coercing the beautiful mature woman into an afternoon of the most intense sex he had ever enjoyed. The second photo that Rod had taken of Mrs. Sutton and Timmy during that encounter -- the one in which she was holding Timmy's cock while he pleaded with her to let him cum - was shoved into a pocket of his shorts. The thought of what he was about to do with that photo brought a jolt of expectant pleasure to him, followed quickly by a pang of a more ambiguous feeling, one which Rod wanted to ignore for the present. The sharp bleep of the director's whistle signaled a break for the band. Rod went down to the field and motioned to Timmy.

"So how did you like our bossa nova number?" Timmy asked, running over to Rod.

"The band sounded great, but the cheerleaders are overdressed."

"You gotta make a joke out of everything, don't you, Cochran?"

"Lighten up, Timmy. I'm about to make your day."

"It's Tim, not Timmy."

"Sure. Tim. C'mon, I want to show you something."

Rod threw an arm over Tim's boney shoulders and guided him behind the bleachers. When he was satisfied that no one was observing them, he pulled the envelope out and handed the photo to Tim.

"Oh shit! That's Mrs. Sutton and - "

"You. I like that expression on your face, don't you?"

Tim took a step back and doubled over, almost dropping his clarinet. Rod thought Tim was about to be sick. He snatched the photo away and returned it to his pocket telling Tim,"Take it easy, man."

"Where did you get that?" Tim was about to break into tears.

"Where do you think?"

"You were there? You saw everything?!"

"Not everything. Just enough."

"What are you going to do with it? Blackmail me or something?"

"Do I look like a blackmailer? Hey, I'm your friend." Rod almost gagged getting the words out.

"If my grandma ever saw this - "

"What's granny got to do with it?"

"She's got all the money in the family. I gotta trust fund waiting for me when I graduate. I'm fixed for life. If she ever laid eyes on that picture, she'd cut me off like . . .like cutting off my dick."

"Ouch. Relax, will ya? Nothing like that's going to happen. This is just between us. I thought you'd be flattered."

"Flattered?! You really piss me off, man. I only fucked Mrs. Sutton once and it was her idea. And you had to be there taking pictures. You really are a low-life, Cochran."

"I'll try not to take that personally. I only showed you the photo 'cause I gotta little proposition for you. How would you like to see Mrs. Sutton again?"

Tim suddenly seemed to forget his predicament. His eyes widened with excitement.

"Sure. Anybody would. She's a beautiful piece of ass."

Rod looked away. He could hardly stand to hear the object of his love and passion described so vulgarly.

"Is that what this is all about? Me and Mrs. Sutton?" Tim asked eagerly.

"Mrs. Sutton wants you to be her toy-boy for a night." There, he thought, I finally got it out.

"She told you that?"

"Just the other week."

"Which means you've been seeing her."

Rod nodded.

"Which means you've been blackmailing her with the same goddamned picture."

Rod wanted to slug his classmate, but the band director's whistle interrupted his quick anger.

"I like to think that I persuaded her with my great charm and wit."

" That' ll be the day. When do I see her?"

"How about Friday night?"

"Okay. Where?"

"I was thinking on your dad's yacht down on the river. Its not being used, is it?"

"Mom and Dad are over in Europe with Grandma. They won't be back 'til the end of the month."

"Perfect. I'll call you in a day or so and set it up."

"And nobody's going to know anything about this except us, right?"

"Correct."

"And there's going to be no more pictures, right?"

Rod mockingly raised his hand. "Scout's honor."

Tim nodded and started for the field. He hadn't gone far when he turned back to Rod. A large grin cut across his narrow face. That's it, Rod thought, give me a great big shit- eatin' grin you simple-ass son of a bitch. Goddammit, what the hell am I doing, anyway? Mrs. Sutton's voice suddenly was in his head:" Is that why you're doing this to me? To get revenge on Timmy because I chose to be with him and not you?" And now here he was arranging a rendezvous between Mrs. Sutton and Tim because . . . Well, I'll be damned if I know why, he thought.

Rod shook his head and jogged to his car. It was going on high noon. Time to call Mrs. Sutton.

II.

Twelve minutes later Rod pulled onto Earlywine Drive and parked down the street from the Sutton's large rambling home in the neighborhood of Hyatt Park, the same affluent suburb in which Rod lived. Seeing the house, he once again returned to the afternoon a few weeks ago when he approached the bath house behind the Sutton place and saw Timmy servicing Mrs. Sutton doggie-style. But at the moment, instead of focusing his anger -- and his jealously -- on Timmy, his mind's eye stayed on Mrs. Sutton, the way her hair swayed, the heaving of her exquisite breasts, her control over Timmy And he thought how soon it would be when he would bring them together again. And for whatever confused reason, that thought right now excited him.

He watched as Charlie Sutton came out the front door carrying one suitcase and pulling another. Mrs. Sutton stood in the doorway. She was wearing a filmy jacket over a two-piece pink bathing suit. Rod had seen her in the same outfit at the Chesterfield Country Club and that sight of her had always aroused him as it was beginning to arouse him now. Her hair was arranged in a thick flowing pony-tail, her radiant blondness seemed to glow in the late morning sun.

Goddammit, Charlie, Rod was thinking, if I were you I'd be taking Toni right up to your bedroom

Instead he saw Charlie Sutton waive and feebly blow his wife a kiss, get in his Jaguar -- his was a twin to hers -- and drive away. When her husband was out of sight, Mrs. Sutton folded her arms, her shoulders shrugging in resignation. After she went back into the house, Rod waited half a minute, then reached for his phone. She answered on the second ring.

"Rod."

"None other."

"I thought you'd never call. I've been going crazy."

"I told you when I'd call. Miss me?"

"Oh, god, yes. Have you missed me?"

"Everyday, every hour, Mrs. Sutton. Are you ready to meet me for photo number two?"

"Still the blackmail thing, is it? All right. But please don't make me go back to that awful shack again, Rod."

"How would you like to meet me on a yacht?"

"I didn't know your family had a yacht."

"Are you kidding? They can't even swim. But I know someone who has a very large boat down on the river and he said he'd let me use it for one night with my girlfriend."

"Is that what I am to you, Rod? Your girlfriend?"

"You're more than a girlfriend to me, Mrs. Sutton."

"Can't you call me Toni?"

"Toni, you're the love of my life."

"Please, Rod. I'm not even the love of Charlie's life. I'll just be your girlfriend for now."

"Can you get away this Friday evening?"

"Oh, yes. That's perfect. Charlie just left for the airport. He's gone to some insurance convention. He won't be back 'til Saturday."

"Don't you usually go to the club with some of your women friends on Friday?"

" I'd hardly call them my friends, but yes, I do. I can break that."

"Don't. Go to the club on Friday as usual. Have one of your friends drive you. I'll drop by, say, about nine and offer you a ride home."

"My so-called friends will be jealous. But I can't wait 'til then. I want to see you now, today. You could come here this afternoon. I'll give the house- keeper the rest of the day off. You could have me in every room."

"That's a lot of rooms, Toni. But I care too much for you to come to your house. A neighbor might see me. There could be talk at the club. It could get back to Charlie. It's better my way."

"You're sweet to be so considerate. But I wouldn't even care if Charlie did find out. I know he's got a girl here in town. He's lost all interest in me. I haven't confronted him about her 'cause . . .well, I have to hang onto what I've got. Charlie hasn't touched me in over a week. I need you, Rod. The sound of your voice . . . your breathing. Don't you remember how it was up at the lake? I want it that way again. Rod, I want you now.!"

Rod gripped the steering wheel. He felt he had to hang onto something. A sudden surge of desire went through him, tensing his whole body, dazzling his mind. He felt himself grow hard almost instantly.

"Toni, I want you, too. You'll never know how much I want you right at this moment. But it isn't possible."

"Rod, please! I'll come to you. Just tell me where you are."

A teenager, walking several of the neighborhood dogs, passed Rod's car without looking at him and continued on down the street. There was no one else around and no cars in sight.

"Let's do something really crazy, Toni. Are you with me?"

"Anything."

"All right. Go to your bedroom and lock the door."

"What -?"

"Just do it."

In seconds he heard the door slam.

"What now?"

"Sit on the edge of the bed and listen." His voice took on a hollow intensity and the words came pouring out. He could hardly control himself.

"You know what I'm doing right now? I'm opening my fly and taking my dick out. It's hard, as hard as it's ever been. It's hard because of you, Toni. I want you so much that I'm getting harder and harder, just hearing the sound of your voice."

"Rod, I . . . "

"My hand is slowly sliding up and down my cock. I can feel the pulse. It's almost like you're in the car with me, getting me off. Let's get off together. Let your fingers massage your pussy. We're going to cum together."

"I'm wearing a bathing suit, Rod. I'll take it off."

"No. I want you to press your fingers gently over the fabric and feel your beautiful pussy underneath."

"Yes, Rod."

He listened to Mrs. Sutton's slow, even breathing for a time.

"Lift your hips slowly up from the bed as you massage yourself. Close your eyes, Toni. I'm right there with you. I'm kissing the inside of your beautiful firm thighs. My mouth is over the fabric of your bathing suit. I open my mouth and bring it down over your pussy. The fabric is tight and my tongue can feel your pussy and my lips can taste it. I'm sucking on the fabric now. I want your pussy in my mouth. Now . . . take down your suit and let it fall to the floor."

"Oh, god, Rod. I've never done anything like this before. I'm so wet . . . I feel like I'm dripping."

Mrs. Sutton sounded giddy with excitement. She made a little giggling sound. For what seemed like the rest of the afternoon, Rod let his hand slide all over his already sticky cock and began a rocking back and forth in his seat. The thought that Mrs. Sutton was near him in her own bedroom just down the street, and his mind seeing her half-naked on her own bed masturbating, added to his own excitement. The breathing of Mrs. Sutton filled his head, her steady light breaths becoming longer and deeper, then shorter, heavier and more insistent. As at the lake she started to chant his name.

"Toni, I'm getting ready to cum. I can feel it boiling inside me. Moisture is oozing out my cock-hole. Its spreading over the head of my cock and down my cock to my balls. Put your fingers up into your cunt and make it even wetter for me."

Rod closed his eyes, letting an image of Mrs. Sutton taking his cock and slowly feeding it into her hungry pussy fill his mind.

" I'm sliding my cock into your love hole. I'm holding it there just for a second, feeling its wet tightness, its pulsating heat. Now, Toni, now. I'm fucking you, fucking you and fucking you. A little faster now, just a little faster. Oh, god, I can't hold it much longer, I don't want to hold it. I want to let myself flow inside you. Let me flow. I'm almost there."

And then he heard a barely audible moan that did not grow in volume, but only in intensity, a small siren in his ear, not giving off a warning, but emitting the sound of pure pleasure. That sound caused Rod to involuntarily jerk forward. He dropped the phone and gripped the steering wheel with his free hand. A sound he had never uttered before got stuck in his throat as he erupted. An image of Mrs. Sutton riding his cock at water's edge on Barrow Lake forced his hips off the seat. He saw his cum shoot out in a long, glistening strand and then instantly another, and then another not as long. The phone at his feet called his name over and over.

III.

The main dining room of the Chesterfield Country Club was humming with dull conversation, punctuated with the clink of ice in cocktail glasses. Rod, in a jacket and tie as prescribed by the dress- code of the club, sat on a padded bar stool at the far end of the room having a beer. Eddie the bartender was polishing glasses and sucking up to Rod. Stacey Cochran, Rod's dad, was on the board of trustees which approved Eddie's salary.

"So you're a college guy now, right? You getting any of that co-ed pussy?"

Eddie's leer and hushed tone annoyed Rod, but he answered, "Yeah, I'm getting my share."

"Must be nice. I remember the year I spent in college."

Eddie leaned over the bar and took on a confidential manner. "How about the beauties at the table over there. Maybe they're a little old for you."

Eddie nodded to the table at which Mrs. Sutton was sitting.

"Now that Toni Sutton -- I get a hard-on for her every time she comes into the club."

Rod fought down an impulse to throw his beer in Eddie's face.

"Very attractive. I envy Charlie Sutton," Rod managed to say with a tightening in his jaw.

At that moment Mrs. Sutton got up and moved to the hallway where the ladies' room was located.

"Good evening, Mrs. Sutton," Eddie called.

"Good evening, Eddie. Why look who's here? Rod. I sometimes see your parents here on Friday, but never you."

"Yeah, Mrs. Sutton. I usually have a date, but tonight I'm dateless and desperate."

" How are your parents. Rod?"

"Oh, they're fine. Dad's making money and Mom's baking cookies."

Mrs. Sutton smiled at Rod's lame joke and came over to the bar.

"I don't want to impose on you, Rod, but I didn't drive tonight and I'd like to leave now. I've got a splitting headache. Could you give me a ride home?"

Rod felt a temptation to wink at Mrs. Sutton, but he only smiled.

"No imposition, Mrs. Sutton. I was thinking of turning in early myself."

"Thank you, Rod. I'll be right back."

Both Eddie and Rod watched Mrs. Sutton head for the hallway. She was wearing a white sheath which fitted her like a bathing suit. She had on white high heel sandals which lifted her ass up to where her cheeks seemed to have a life of their own.

"Gawd almighty!" Eddie breathed.

Rod took the last sip of his beer and whispered, not trying to keep the sarcasm out of his voice, "How's that hard-on coming along, Eddie?"

"I'm working on it," he said, almost dropping a glass.

IV.

Rod turned out of the driveway of the Chesterfield Country Club and headed for River Road and the Flamingo Marina.

"Say, that was quite a performance we put on back there, Toni. Do you think we fooled anybody?"

Mrs. Sutton smiled and winked. "I bet they all know what we're up to. Especially Eddie."

"He has a thing for you, I guess you know."

"He has a thing for a lot of the women at the club, I've noticed. But he knows better than to make any advances. It would cost him his job. I'm not the least bit attracted to him."

"He certainly was attracted to you tonight in that dress. You look absolutely ravishing, Toni."

"Thank you, Rod. I wore this especially for you. Look."

Mrs. Sutton pulled her dress up to her waist revealing what she had worn at the lake: a white garter belt holding up white opaque stockings. She was not wearing panties. Rod did not hesitate to place his hand over her warm pussy.

"Toni, your love juices are flowing already."

"And you're already trying to stand at attention for me."

Rod glanced down at the obvious tightness in the front of his slacks and gave Mrs. Sutton a self-satisfied smile.

"Do you want me to take it out and give you some relief? I've been thinking a lot about your beautiful cock lately." she said.

An image of Mrs. Sutton playing with his ready cock darted across Rod's mind. He was suddenly anxious to arrive at the dock.

"Let's get to the boat."

Rod took his hand from her pussy, but Mrs. Sutton did not pull her dress down. Instead she directed the air conditioning vent on her cunt.

"I need to cool off some, don't you think, Rod?" she laughed.

"Don't ever cool off, Toni. Stay as hot as you are right now."

He liked this playful Mrs. Sutton. It was a side of her he had never seen before, even at the club. It was obvious to him that her sexual flirtations indicated that she was totally at ease with him now. So why, he asked himself, was he continuing this pretense of blackmail? As if reading his thoughts, she asked,"You did bring the second photo with you, didn't you?"

"Don't worry. You'll get the picture, Toni."

"And what else do I get on this yacht of yours?"

Rod took a deep breath. "The toy-boy you not-so-subtly hinted for during our ride back from the lake."

"Timmy?! You got me Timmy? He's going to be on the boat?"

"He now wants to be called Tim, but, yeah, he's waiting for us on board, probably playing with himself right now."

"Why didn't you tell me, Rod?" Her voice was colored with concern. It was not the reaction he was expecting.

"It was supposed to be a surprise, Toni."

"I like surprises, but is this a good idea?"

"You've already been with Tim and he's kept his mouth shut. Besides, he's scared that his dear old granny will cut off his inheritance if she finds out. He'll keep quiet alright."

"But I thought you were jealous of Timmy -- Tim."

"I guess this is my way of dealing with it."

"Is this another fantasy you have about me? Watching me have sex with someone else?"

beware
beware
157 Followers