Mrs. Sutton is Blackmailed: 2nd Photo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've already watched you have sex with someone else -- namely Tim. But maybe you're right. Maybe it's a fantasy I want to see again -- just to find out if I can handle it."

Mrs. Sutton laid her hand on Rod's thigh.

"Rod, we don't have to do this. We could go somewhere else, just the two of us."

"No," he said. "I've got this all set up. I've still got the pictures. We're gonna do it."

"You know I'll do what you say. I've got to."

Rod turned into the driveway of the marina and drove past the giant pink neon flamingo that marked the entrance. With some relief Rod saw that the security guard was not on duty. He parked in the lot above the dock. He was still hard. Mrs. Sutton slid over to him and eagerly cupped his face. Her kiss was firm and long, and her tongue was hot.

"I've never had sex on a yacht before," she whispered.

Rod took Mrs. Sutton's hand and laid it on his now raging hard-on.

"That' ll have to wait, Toni. Before you have Tim, you're going to have me. Now."

His head was swimming and his hands were shaking, but he knew what he wanted. He wanted Mrs. Sutton. He wanted to subject her to his will. He suddenly felt that almost violent desire he had experienced the other afternoon in the car with only an image of Mrs. Sutton to bring him to climax. But now she was actually in his car and he could take her in the gathering darkness. He would use Mrs. Sutton before he would turn her over to Tim. He cursed as he fumbled with his belt and slacks and briefs, pushing them down below his knees. He turned to Mrs. Sutton, offering her his erect cock, now poised for the pleasure this desirable mature woman was about to give him.

"There," Rod grunted. "Here's that beautiful cock you've been thinking about so much. Take it, Toni."

He almost said "please", but he didn't have to. Mrs. Sutton took his cock in both hands and began a slow massage, up and down, up and down, letting one finger circle his cock-hole.

Through clenched teeth, Rod ordered, "Harder. Harder."

Mrs. Sutton tightened her grip, her strokes picking up tempo. Rod closed his eyes and brought forth an image of his cock in the mouth of this beautiful woman.

"Suck me, suck me," Rod pleaded.

"Yes."

His fingers sank into her thick hair and he gently brought her face down, rubbing his cock over her lips and chin Mrs. Sutton's tongue went to his scrotum where she licked and dabbed over his large, solid testicles which were now giving Rod a dull ache slowly building into something else. Mrs. Sutton took each of his balls into her mouth separately and gently sucked them while, with one hand, she stroked along the bottom of his tightened sack. Then with both hands she caressed his balls and sack together.

"Oh, god," he panted in a voice far away

Mrs. Sutton brought her tongue to the sensitive underside of his cock, gliding up and down its hot, sinewy surface. Then she went to the tip of his cock where her tongue circled his cock-hole, spreading the secretion of his pre-cum juice.

Rod wanted to cry out, but he held his breath The earth began to move. Now with a hand behind her head, he guided his cock into Mrs. Sutton's mouth.

"Suck me. Suck me. Suck me," he chanted as he felt her mouth take in almost the entire length of his cock. He took his hand away. There was no need to use the slightest force on Mrs. Sutton. for she quickened the tempo of her mouth, letting her tongue and teeth grip his cock with increasing pressure. Rod's hips rose, bringing his cock up into Mrs. Sutton's mouth as she plunged down on his hot flesh.. Rod opened his eyes for just a second and saw that Mrs. Sutton 's hand had drifted to her pussy where it stroked its moist clit and lips with the same tempo as her mouth. She made a sound of pleasure deep in her throat, her head bobbing with ever increasing speed. Rod imagined that the flesh of his cock was now one with the warm, moist flesh of Mrs. Sutton's mouth. His whole body prickled with the need for a violent release.

The eruption came on him fast. He gripped her shoulders and brought his hips off the seat, driving his cock deep inside her sucking mouth. He suppressed a scream. There was a quick image of Mrs. Sutton, his cock imbedded in her mouth, her eyes aflame. Then Rod felt the warm, releasing gush of his cum. It came in two long spurts and Mrs. Sutton took them both, never slowing the stroking of his cock, never releasing him from her mouth.

Rod didn't know when it was over. It seemed to him that he had been unconscious for some time. He lay against the car door, hardly aware that he was breathing. Through the window he saw the stars. They seemed to be moving slowly in random patterns, then finally coming to rest in their original positions. He became aware that Mrs. Sutton was sitting up and applying a tissue to her mouth. She took things out of her purse and did things to her face and hair. When she finally looked at him, she said lightly,"A girl can't be too careful about her appearance, you know."

Rod smiled, at least, he tried to smile. He seemed to have considerable trouble adjusting his clothing. He pulled the door handle and almost fell out. When he was finally on his feet, he had to grip the side of the car to get his bearings. He was drunk in a way he had never been before. Mrs. Sutton let herself out of the car and came to him, pressing her body to his. Rod had to hold onto her for the earth was going around one more time. He thought Mrs. Sutton 's voice was the most soothing sound he had ever heard.

"I've never had this effect on a man before. Oh, Rod, I'm half in love with you. I shouldn't be, but I can't help myself. When this thing started I thought you were the biggest threat to me and my so-called marriage. But now I know you're the most exciting thing in my life. I wish we could run away together; I wish you could take me away from Charlie."

Rod wasn't sure that's what he wanted to hear. He knew he was in love with Mrs. Sutton, but he never considered any sort of strong emotional commitment on her part. His love for her was based on coercing this older, experienced woman into consensual sex He wanted to change her mood.

"Wonder what the ladies back at the club would think about what we just did," he joked.

"They'd probably think that we were having a hell of a lot more fun than they ever had."

"Speaking of fun, you still want your toy-boy?"

"You won't be too jealous now, will you, Rod? Timmy is just for fun, but you mean something more to me."

"I'll be jealous all right, but I'll try not to show it."

V

The Griffin "yacht", which was really an over-sized cabin cruiser named "Steal Away", cast an imposing shadow against the dark sky and the calm blue-black water of the Kashasaweega River. It was as big as a small house and as luxurious as an expensive hotel room. Rod had been on board only once at a party for Timmy's high school graduation. The dock was dark and quiet except for the muted sounds of a small party which seemed to be far away. Rod lifted Mrs. Sutton and carried her on deck. In the boat's roomy main cabin, she nodded to the bar.

" Fix me a drink, will you, Rod? A gin and tonic. And make it strong."

Rod handed her a tall, full glass, and she took a long swig.

"So where's my toy-boy?"

Rod went below and found Tim in one of the state rooms. He was bent over on the edge of one of the bunks, looking a little green. Rod shut the door.

"Seasick, Toy-Boy?"

"I can't do this, Cochran. I've never done anything like this in my life."

"Sure you have. You've already been a toy-boy. It'll be just like that little episode with Mrs. Sutton in the bath house. Take off your clothes."

"What?!"

"You heard me. Just leave your underpants on."

Tim was wearing dark blue briefs which accentuated his pale skin.

"You look good Toy-Boy. Except for the socks. The socks gotta go."

When Tim stood in front of him barefooted, Rod reached into a jacket pocket and took out a narrow dog collar and a short leash.

"Oh, no," wailed Tim "Was this her idea?"

"My idea."

Rod yanked Tim up on deck leading him into the cabin.

"Your toy-boy, Mrs. Sutton."

Mrs. Sutton was standing with a now empty glass in her hand which she firmly set down on the bar.

"Good evening, Toy-Boy," Mrs. Sutton said in a low, husky voice which Rod hardly recognized. He thought, so that's why she needed a drink, to help her through a little dominate role-playing.

"Good evening, Mrs. Sutton," Tim stammered.

"Are you ready to be my toy-boy tonight?"

Tim turned and looked at Rod with a what-have-you-got-me-into expression. Rod clapped him on his boney shoulder and said,"You'll do fine, Toy-Boy. Enjoy yourself. I certainly intend to."

Rod threw himself on a couch on the starboard side suddenly wishing he were somewhere else. What the hell was I thinking? he thought. He was not relishing being a witness to Tim fucking the woman he had fantasized about for years and who had just sucked him off. He thought what he had just told Mrs. Sutton, about how he wasn't going to show his jealousy. He watched Mrs. Sutton take the leash and unbuckle the collar.

"We don't need this, do we? You're going to be a good little toy-boy for me, aren't you?"

Tim once again looked over at Rod, but this time with an I-told-you-so glance.

"Did you like what we did in the bath house, Toy-Boy?"

"Oh, yes. I've been dreaming about it."

"We're going to do more of that. And you're going to do whatever I tell you. That's what a good toy-boy does. You're going to please me tonight."

"I'm ready, Mrs. Sutton," Tim said, allowing one hand to caress his growing hard-one.

Mrs. Sutton came forward, brushed Tim's hand away and placed the flat of her hand against his stiffening cock.

"Is that for me?"

"Yes, Mrs. Sutton," Tim got out after gulping in some air.

"M-m-m. I'm going to have fun playing with that tonight, Toy-Boy. I love the way it's getting harder and harder for me. I love to feel the wetness spreading in your briefs. Would you like me to suck you?"

"Oh, god, yes, Mrs. Sutton."

"We'll . . . if you're good . . ."

Mrs. Sutton took her hand away from Tim's now pronounced bulge and let her pink nails crawl up his abdomen and stomach and weave patterns over his shallow chest.

"Do you like the way I look tonight, Toy-Boy?"

"Yes. Yes I do." Tim's voice seemed to go up a couple of pitches, Rod thought.

"Do you like my dress?"

"It's very sexy, Mrs. Sutton."

Mrs. Sutton cupped her breasts through the straining material.

"Do you like the way my tight dress makes my boobs jut out, Toy-Boy?"

"I love your tits, I mean, boobs, Mrs. Sutton."

Tim's hand went to his cock again.

"Don't do that, Toy-Boy" Mrs. Sutton ordered softly. "Your cock belongs to me."

"Yes, ma'am -- I mean, Mrs. Sutton."

She turned, her hands exploring the cheeks of her ass.

"Do you like the way my dress is so tight over my bum, Toy-Boy?"

"You have a lovely ass, er . . . bum, Mrs. Sutton."

"You may put your hands on my bum, Toy-Boy."

Tim did not hesitate. His hands massaged Mrs. Sutton's ass cheeks, kneading her firm flesh through her dress. She leaned forward slightly and slowly brought her dress up baring her ass. Tim went to his knees. He planted kisses all over Mrs. Sutton's ass, then licked it, and then nibbled it. Rod took a deep breath and felt that familiar churning begin in his stomach and abdomen But this time the sensation contained an added thrill, the thrill of seeing this beautiful mature woman control and use another young man right before his eyes. It wasn't jealously Rod was feeling now, but something entirely different. He now had to admit to himself that he wanted this, he wanted to sit here and watch the woman who turned him on now turn on another young man -- even if he had to be Tim.

Mrs. Sutton began to gyrate her ass as if she were fucking standing up. She looked over her shoulder and gazed down at Tim. Rod noticed that her eyes were dreamy, yet holding a certain intense light, as if Mrs. Sutton was focused on something that Rod couldn't see. When she briefly glanced over at him he thought, she doesn't see me at all.

"Undress me, Toy-Boy," Mrs. Sutton ordered in a voice that contained only a hint of tenderness. In Tim's hand the zipper came down smoothly. He took the top of her dress off her shoulders, letting the white sheath glide down her body, meeting the floor with a hush that filled the room. He unclasped her bra and tossed it behind him. And then standing behind her, his hard cock up against her ass, Tim brought his thin arms around Mrs. Sutton and took her full, heavy breasts in his hands. He kneaded them forcefully, reshaping them, squeezing and pressing her nipples., finally just holding them tightly. Mrs. Sutton threw back her head on Tim's slight shoulder reminding Rod with a twinge -- of jealousy?- that he had held her the same way up at the cabin..

"Yes, yes. Just like that, Toy-Boy," she moaned.

Then Mrs. Sutton took Tim's hand from her breast and brought it down to her pussy, forcing several fingers inside her now wet hole. Her hips took on a fucking action, her body undulating against Tim, her hand going behind her, stroking his cock inside his briefs.

Rod thought he was going to go crazy. Hell, he was going crazy. In less than an hour, he had seen the sociable Mrs. Sutton, then the playful Mrs. Sutton becoming the compliant Mrs. Sutton, and now the domineering Mrs. Sutton. He desperately wanted to take Tim's place. He went behind the bar and poured himself a tumbler of whiskey and downed it. Mrs. Sutton had just given him a great blow-job, but already he had an erection that had to be freed. He opened his fly and his cock fell forward. He held his cock with one hand while pouring another drink with the other.

Mrs. Sutton broke away from Tim, threw herself into a large padded arm-less chair in the forward part of the cabin and spread her legs revealing her wet pussy. She pulled her pussy lips apart.

" Come over here, Toy-Boy, and see what I have for you."

Tim fell to his knees and slid across the carpet. For a second Rod wanted to laugh. Tim looked like a kid scampering around under a Christmas tree. Tim was immediately between Mrs. Sutton's legs. With both hands behind Tim's head, she forcibly brought his mouth to her succulent pussy as if trying to bury his narrow face in it. Rod watched as Tim's head bobbed repeatedly between Mrs. Sutton's widening thighs, his breath coming in gasps, his throat uttering little mewing sounds. She raised her hips up from the chair and leveraged her thoroughly wet cunt to her toy-boy's tongue and lips. Then Mrs. Sutton stood up, her hands still behind Tim's head keeping his sucking mouth hard against her pussy. She drove her high heels into the carpet, flexing her knees, grinding her hips almost cruelly into her toy-boy's face.

Rod suddenly thought, why she's using Tim to get back at Charlie Sutton. Was she using himself for the same purpose? Did she really love her husband? Was Mrs. Sutton expending her passion on the two of them to get revenge on the man who had taken her out of a life of some degradation, but who now was distancing himself from her? But those thoughts were soon scorched away by the fires inside him fueled by the sight before him.

Rod heard himself utter, "My, god." He yanked off his tie and pealed off his jacket, shirt and slacks. He took a step from the bar, his naked body flush and damp with sweat, both from his sexual excitement and the whiskey. His cock felt inflamed.. He wanted only one thing right now -- to take possession of Mrs. Sutton and ram his cock deep inside her.

He watched Mrs. Sutton pull Tim up from the floor by his hair and push him into the chair. She went to her knees and pulled Tim's briefs down his legs. Jutting from his skinny body, his cock resembled a long upright fleshy spike and Mrs. Sutton was on it in a flash. Rod watched Mrs. Sutton's head and shoulders jerking rapidly between Tim's wide-stretched legs, her thick hair cascading down her bare back, shimmering in the dull light of the cabin. Tim's whole body stiffened against the chair and his eyes disappeared into his head. Rod thought Tim was going to faint. Damn it, he was hoping Tim would faint so he himself could take over.

Mrs. Sutton abruptly stood, and faced her toy-boy, straddled her legs around him, took his cock and slowly lowered herself on it She began to fuck Tim unmercifully, but he met every one of her thrusts with strong thrusts of his own. His eyes were open wide now and his teeth clenched. Her arms circled his neck and forced his mouth on each of her breasts in turn. Mrs. Sutton's heavy breathing and Tim's sucking sounds filled the boat's cabin, and Rod's head as well. Her whole body took on a steady rhythm, the flexing of her legs and her high heels imbedded in the carpet caused her leg muscles to stand out through her white stockings. Rod reached for another drink, spilling most of it. He couldn't take his eyes from Tim and Mrs. Sutton, their bodies meeting with an impact and tempo that Rod would have thought the frail-looking Tim was incapable of maintaining. He thought begrudgingly, Tim's doing all right.

As if on cue with Rod's thoughts, Tim grabbed Mrs. Sutton by her hips and held her in place while he forced his cock further up into her pussy. And as in the bath house, he began to call out," Oh, shit. Oh, shit, OH, SHIT!" His hips picked up a rapid rhythm that astounded the wide-eyed, open-mouth Rod Cochran. Then Tim's hips rose into Mrs. Sutton in three (for him) powerful thrusts, the cords in his skinny neck tightening like ropes, his breath coming out in sobs. When he was spent, he fell against the back of the chair as if beaten to a pulp.

But Mrs. Sutton wasn't through with her toy-boy. She took his arms and pressed them to the back of the chair, rapidly raising and lowering her pussy on Tim's still-hard cock. Tim appeared to be unconscious after his exertion, not responding to Mrs. Sutton's ride on his cock, his body inert. The beautiful woman took no notice of that, seemingly only aware of her own oncoming climax. And it came, shuddering her body, throwing her head back, her hair a flaming mass of golden fire, uttering a long wail. "Ah -- h-h-h-h-yes-s-s-s." Instantly Rod's mind was jolted with that image of Mrs. Sutton riding his own cock on the shore of Barrow Lake. She collapsed on her toy-boy just as she had collapsed on him that day just weeks ago.

That memory overpowered Rod. He immediately went to Mrs. Sutton, and, almost in a rage, pulled her from the exhausted Tim Griffin and dragged her to the bar.

"Rod, please."

He didn't hear her. He could hear nothing over an incessant pounding in his head. He roughly bent her body in half so that Mrs. Sutton had to grab the edge of the bar. He seized the flesh of her upper legs, separating them until her pussy was fully exposed. Mrs. Sutton's pussy lips were glistening wet, a bright shade of pink and noticeably swollen. Then, by her hips, he pulled Mrs. Sutton's ass to him, and slid inside her gaping, wet hole, past her swollen lips with no resistance at all. The thought flashed across his mind that Mrs. Sutton was wet with Tim's cum. Again he saw Tim fucking Mrs. Sutton doggie-style in the bath house. That urged him on and he began pumping himself into Mrs. Sutton with a punishing fury All he wanted now was to fuck her hard and fast.

His cock felt enormous and powerful. The heat of Mrs. Sutton's pussy fed a fire which burned all over his body. Outside a large cruiser went by. The cabin began to roll from side to side. Rod pulled Mrs. Sutton's ass tighter to himself to keep his balance from the pitching boat and the booze in his head. Above the low guttural sound vibrating deep in his throat, Mrs. Sutton's voice cut through.