Mrs. Sutton is Blackmailed: 2nd Photo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Yes, yes. Oh, yes. Rod. Harder. Harder!"

The meeting of Rod's thighs with Mrs. Sutton's ass cheeks made little slapping sounds. The movement of her ass seemed to anticipate his forward thrusts. He had the sensation that his cock was going deeper and deeper into Mrs. Sutton with every forward motion of his hips, with every forceful backward grind of her beautiful ass.

And then, from far into the inner recesses of Mrs. Sutton's wet, slick cunt, Rod felt the first spurt of his juices, like a short electric pulse, followed by a gush which seemed to go forever. He could barely hear her long wail of pleasure over his own. Rod's hands came around hard on Mrs. Sutton's tits and he forced her to stand upright, all the time fucking her, fucking her.

Then he stopped, and keeping his cock inside her, he pushed her thick, golden hair from the nape of her neck and kissed her over and over, letting his teeth just feel her flesh, and filling his hands with Mrs. Sutton's ripe, heavy breasts. Rod leaned back, forcing his hips so far forward that he lifted Mrs. Sutton from the floor. She brought her hands behind her to grip his long, dark hair, bringing his face around, then turning just enough so that their lips and tongues came together. Breathlessly they fell together on the couch.

VI

Rod pulled Mrs. Sutton to him so that she lay across his legs, her head on his shoulder. He kissed her long and hard, holding Mrs. Sutton tightly, her ample breasts crushed against his chest. The press of Mrs. Sutton's nakedness on his own naked body set off a sudden wave of desire that stirred his cock once more. Mrs. Sutton felt it, too, and smiled.

"My superman. Are you ready to take me again?"

Rod threw his head against the back of the couch and said,"Even Superman needs a rest."

"So does my toy-boy."

Mrs. Sutton giggled and nodded toward Tim, who was still stretched out in the chair, but now was snoring softly.

"Looks like you were too much for your toy-boy, Toni." Rod observed.

"Am I too much for you, Rod?"

"I'll never get enough of you, Toni," Rod said.

"That's just what I wanted to hear," Mrs. Sutton said. " Remember our swim up at the lake? Let's take another."

Rod helped Mrs. Sutton remove her high heels, nylons and garter belt. She laughed softly as she took his hand and led him out of the cabin to the stern of the boat. Outside the sky was cloudless and the hard brilliance of the stars seemed close at hand. The night air hardly stirred and it seemed to Rod that the warm darkness surrounded him and Mrs. Sutton like a cloak. The party at the end of the dock was still going on, but it was still far away, its sounds almost inaudible on the far edge of Rod's consciousness.

Rod let himself over the side quietly and then helped Mrs. Sutton into the water with hardly a sound or ripple. The cold water instantly shrunk his cock, but did not lessen his desire. They paddled quietly staying close to the darkened boats. From the party at the far end of the dock came the sound of "The Girl From Ipanema" and Rod immediately thought of his meeting with Tim a few days ago. Then other memories flowed through his mind: meeting Mrs. Sutton in the parking lot, undressing her and fucking her in the fishing shack and then on the lake shore, enjoying the blow-job in the car and taking her forcefully just a few moments ago.. Rod had the startling sense that his blackmail scheme had just about played itself out, and that his affair with the exciting Mrs. Sutton was nearing its end. Where that thought came from he had no idea, but the thought saddened him. He reached for Mrs. Sutton and brought her to him, holding her while treading water. His mood changed when he felt Mrs. Sutton's hand caress his cock.

"Let's go up on top," she whispered.

They took cushions from a couple of deck chairs and covered them with left-behind beach blankets. They lay down, their bodies pressed together. Rod kissed her lightly, and Mrs. Sutton responded with a flick of her tongue. Then Rod kissed her from the base of her neck to her ear. He brushed her hair back and whispered, "Toni, I love you,I love you." He remembered doing that at the cabin.

"Oh, Rod."

He felt her hand enclose around his half flaccid cock. She began to stroke him, slowly and tenderly. Rod stretched to his full length on the blankets and gave into each wave of pleasure brought by each stroke of Mrs. Sutton's cushioning hand. He felt his cock slowly harden, its warmth slowly spreading throughout his body. Then he held his breath. Mrs. Sutton's lips softly took in the head of his cock and her tongue circled it more than once. Rod slowly began to breathe again as he propped himself on his elbows. Mrs. Sutton turned and their eyes locked and stayed locked. Her hand tightened slightly and her stroke gradually became stronger. Traces of Rod's juices spilled out over the head of his cock and slowly flowed down its shaft, coating Mrs. Sutton's hand, her strokes now gliding smoothly on Rod's secretions. He smiled as he thought, I've still got something left. With her other hand and with just her finger tips, Mrs. Sutton ran up and down and circled Rod's abdomen. His skin seemed to shudder under her touch. Then she let her pink nails softly scratch through his pubic hair. Rod let his head fall back on the cushion and he pumped his hips ever so slowly.

"Cum for me, Rod. Cum for your baby."

With the sound of Mrs. Sutton's voice, he could not hold back His ejaculation came quietly, in a gradual flow, slow and thick, bringing a stream of pleasure which he felt pass through his body and out his cock. Rod sighed under his breath," Oh, beautiful."

"Yes."

They lay in each other's arms for what seemed half the night. Mrs. Sutton finally broke the spell.

"How can I go back to Charlie now?"

"What do you mean, Toni?"

"This was so wonderful, Rod. This is the way it's suppose to be between a man and a woman. I love Charlie, I really do. But he's . . . he doesn't treat me badly. He doesn't treat at all. He's so indifferent to me. I don't know who this other girl or woman is, but she's getting what I still want from him. I know I can't be the kind of wife he really wants. You know, a wife with a respectable past, the kind I was with tonight at the club. I've tried to be what he wants, but I know I'm going to lose him. I'm going to lose everything Remember when I told you I thought Charlie had put me on a pedestal so that he wouldn't have to deal with how he found me? Well, I want to get down from that pedestal. I want Charlie to take me as I am. Please don't take offense, Rod. I think you're very exciting But, honestly, I might never have given myself into your blackmail if I thought Charlie was on my side. And I know I wouldn't have thrown myself at Tim if I knew Charlie was being faithful to me. You understand, don't you, Rod?"

"I understand that Charlie Sutton is one of the dumbest guys living if he can't realize what he has in you, Toni."

"Thank you, Rod. But what can be done? Should I confront Charlie?"

"No. Don't do that. I'll think of something."

"You? Why should you get involved with Charlie and me?"

"Toni, I'm already involved. Speaking of involvement, there's a piece of unfinished business to attend to."

"Where are you going? Don't leave me up here alone."

"Be right back."

Rod made his way down into the cabin. He took the envelope from a jacket pocket and picked up a book of matches from the bar. Tim was still snoring. Rod smiled at him and said,"Here's that picture you'll never see again, pal."

He stopped before going back up on top and looked down at the envelope. There was only one more photo after this one, and now he knew that it had to be used to somehow bring about a conclusion to the blackmail he had started, a conclusion that would free Mrs. Sutton from his scheming and regenerate her marriage with Charlie. But how?

When he returned to Mrs. Sutton and lay down next to her, he handed her the envelope and the matches and said,"The second photo. You do it."

Mrs. Sutton struck a match, lighting up the whole night for a split second, and brought the tiny flame to a corner of the envelope. They watched the paper burn and followed the ashes as a quick breeze from out of nowhere took the blackened traces of the picture across the pale face of a three-quarter moon.

"Well, my young blackmailing lover," Mrs. Sutton said as they both looked up into a dark blue sky," What do you have in store for me next?"

In an instant, it all came together for Rod. He knew what was next. Anguish stabbed at the pit of his stomach as he thought what he was going to require from Mrs. Sutton to earn the third and final photo -- and what he was going to require from himself.

To be concluded in"Mrs. Sutton is Blackmailed: Final Photo."