Mrs. Sutton is Blackmailed: Final Photo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beware
beware
158 Followers

"Ever have any contact with a lawyer named Stacey Cochran? You should' ve. He represents Essential Insurance. He's my dad. "

"Oh, yes. The kid in college. Well, it's nice to meet you. But if you're trying to pick me up,

you can get lost, too. I only go out with guys old enough to drink legally."

"You're in luck, then I just turned twenty-one two months ago. "

"Congratulations. But I'm not interested in getting involved with a college kid."

"Yeah. You like them a bit older, don't you, Margo? About Charlie Sutton's age. ".

Margo's hand jiggled the glass as she tried to bring the drink to her lips.

"And what's that supposed to mean? "

"Well, it might mean you need a father- figure in your life. It might mean you hope Charlie will

help you up the corporate ladder. Or it might mean you like sucking his dick at the Melish Hotel. "

Margo's glass hit the bar so hard, Rod thought it would shatter in his face.

"You motherfucker! " she hissed between clenched teeth.

"You'd better be nice to me, Margo. So far I'm the only one who knows, and I'd like to keep it that way. I'm sure you would, too."

"I suppose it would be useless to ask you how you came by this information."

"Absolutely useless. "

"What are you going to do with it? Or is that a stupid question?"

"I thought we might become friends. You know, good friends. "

"You really are a motherfucker. Is that all you want, just to fuck me? "

"That's a nice idea. But I had something else in mind, Margo. "

"You mean money."

"No. Something else. "

"I don't get it. You don't want sex. You don't want money. What else is there? "

"Let's go out to your car. Or my car. I'm sure you don't want to discuss it here. "

Margo threw some money on the bar. As she slid off the stool her little black cocktail dress traveled up her legs far enough for Rod to catch a glimpse of lacy panties and stocking tops. Rod smiled.

"Is that for my benefit?"

"Oh, go fuck yourself! "

Rod let that ride. No sense in getting her more pissed off, he thought, besides I think she just

half-way offered to fuck me.

When they reached the sidewalk, she turned to him angrily. " Look, I don't want a scum-bag

like you in my car. And I sure as hell don't want to be in your car. So if you've got anything to say to me, you say it right here, asshole."

"From motherfucker to asshole to scum-bag in less than three minutes. Does that mean you're beginning to like me? "

"Are you serious? What is it you want from me? "

"Not out here on the street. How about your office? Essential must be crawling with security

after hours. You ought to feel safe there. And you probably have a pass. "

Margo looked relieved. "All right. At the front entrance in ten minutes."

Rod took his time. He even took a couple of streets which were out of the way. He wanted Margo Mulhauser to wait. And she was waiting, right outside the tall metal doors where he had seen her the other afternoon. She held her security badge in one hand, her purse in the other. I wonder if she's got a gun in there, he thought; probably not; she would have shown it by now. She did not look his way as Rod approached her and she did not make eye contact all the way up to the eleventh floor. Her office was fairly spartan, more like that of a male executive than a woman who thought she was on her way up.

"Leave the door open and keep your voice down, " Margo ordered flatly. She flicked on a desk lamp which only cast shadows in its dull light. Then she turned toward him, leaning back on her desk, her arms crossed in a business-like stance.

"Now what do you want, you son-of-a-bitch? "

"Sticks and stones, " Rod said as he took a seat on the leather couch facing the desk and crossed his legs. " I bet you're hell at a board meeting, Margo."

"And I bet you crawl on your belly when you go back to the gutter where you come from. "

"Nice. You know, you should be a little more pleasant to me. We're a lot alike, you and me. "

Margo looked down at Rod with disgust. Her eyes were hard and bright, and had no warmth. " I've done some things I'm not too proud of, but I'd never stoop to blackmail. "

"I prefer to think of it as negotiation. You want something, I want something. For instance, you

want to go places with Essential Insurance and you think fucking Charlie Sutton will get you there. "

"I don't need to fuck anyone to get where I want to go."

"Well, you'll have to admit fucking Charlie can't hurt. "

"And what do you want besides putting the screws to me? "

"I want you to break it off with Charlie."

"What?! I never heard anything so preposterous. Besides, Charlie's the one who approached me. He won't want to stop seeing me."

"You flatter yourself. He'll quit all right. "

"What' re going to do? Blackmail him, too?"

Rod leaned back and smiled. No use telling her that he had already paid a visit to Charlie Sutton.

"I'll negotiate with him. "

"I don't get it. I don't get your angle. If Charlie and I break it off, what's in it for you?"

"Let's just say it'll make me very happy. You believe in happiness, don't you, Margo?"

"All right. Suppose I agree. It's not like I'm in love with Charlie or anything like that. What

do I get out of it besides keeping your mouth shut? "

"How familiar are you with the Endicott case? "

"Very. I've gone through the files lots of times and read every document over and over. I know

that case like the back of my hand. Why? "

"My dad just reassigned his paralegal off the case because he thought she wasn't doing a good

enough job. He mentioned that at dinner the other night. How would you like it if I recommended to him that he take you on as his assistant on Endicott? "

"You'd do that for me?"

"Sure."

"Because you expect me to stop seeing Charlie Sutton. "

"That's it."

"And if I don't do what you want I'm not on the Endicott case. "

"And I expect that you won't be with conservative, respectable, family-oriented Essential Insurance much longer either. It's a good deal for you, Margo. And all you're doing is giving up Charlie Sutton."

She took a couple slow turns around the office. Rod sat quietly, admiring her legs and the tight dress snugging the contours of her ass. The butterflies which had fluttered inside him had flown away.

He no longer had to fake confidence. He was experiencing real confidence now, the same feeling he

had up at the lake the first time with Mrs. Sutton. He suddenly saw himself fucking Margo Mulhauser

right here on her desk as she stood before him, looking down with a half-smile.

"You're really serious about this, aren't you, Rod? "

"Of course. "

"I still don't get what you get out of this, but I sure could use a break like working on the

Endicott case. That's more than Sutton could do for me. "

"Then it's a deal, " Rod said, getting up from the couch.

Margo came up close to Rod, one arm going around his neck, one hand roaming up his shirt front.

"A deal, " she said." Well, now, my little blackmailing son of a bitch, how should we bind our little agreement? Certainly not in writing. "

She's more ambitious than I thought, Rod was thinking. He was not expecting such a quick turn-around from Margo, but he was more than ready to go with it.

"How about another glimpse of those lovely panties? " he suggested with a smile.

Rod brought Margo closer, his hands going to her ass where they administered a slow massage.

Margo brought her hand down and pressed it against Rod's long, hard meat.

"My, my. You're as pleased with our agreement as I am. "

"I've had this hard-on since we left the Cricket. "

"Well . . "

Margo flipped off the desk lamp. " Lock the door, lover-boy, and pull down the blinds."

In the darkness he heard her skirt ascend up her stockings with a hiss that made his cock

jump.. " No, let me, " he said.

He went to his knees and ran his hands slowly up her stockings, feeling her firm flesh through the

nylon. He felt for the band of her panties and brought them down inch by inch.

"You like to take your time, don't you, Rod? I like that. "

Rod brought Margo's panties down to her ankles and she stepped out of them and kicked them away.

She bunched the skirt of her cocktail dress around her waist, exposing a black garter belt and dark stockings with darker tops. Margo spread her legs and leaned her wet and ready pussy to Rod's waiting mouth. With two fingers, Margo spread her puffy pussy lips and ordered, " Do me, baby. Do me with your tongue. "

Rod's mouth went inside her thighs above her nylons and bit and tongued Margo's warm flesh,

leaving saliva and little pink teeth marks up near her pussy. Margo tasted slightly sour, but Rod's excitement helped him work through that.

"Oh, god," she breathed, and then pleaded, " Please, Rod. Don't make me wait. Eat me. Eat me now! "

Rod planted his mouth over Margo's cunt, letting his tongue gyrate inside her pulsating, moist

love-hole. She took a step forward, and slightly bending her knees, forced her pussy even more tightly against Rod's lips and tongue. She was fucking his face with hard, swift thrusts of her hips, balancing

herself on her high heels with a tight grip to the back of Rod's head. Rod couldn't breathe, but he didn't care. His cock was hard and long, and he felt it begin to discharge his early juices down the inside of

his leg. All he knew was, as with Mrs. Sutton, he was driving this woman to the edge of her control,

and she was doing the same to him.

Then Rod felt her stagger, and he thought Margo was going to topple over on top of him. He forced her ass back on the edge of the desk and heard the lamp and other things fall to the floor. He spread her legs even further apart and shot the full length of his tongue up into her dark love- hole Margo lay across her desk and uttered something Rod couldn't make out. But he could wait no longer. He stood, forcing his slacks to the floor, pealing his jacket and tie off, and pulling his buttoned shirt over his head. He pulled Margo's head and shoulders up from the desk, and grabbing her ass, pulled her to his throbbing cock In turn Margo gripped his hips and guided Rod's cock smoothly into her hungry cunt. The heat of Margo's pussy drove Rod deeper inside her. He felt her legs lock behind his, her high heels biting into his calves, his ass rocking in time to their unison breathing. Margo bit into his neck and ear lobe and Rod felt no pain. The desk began to move and Rod experienced a fearful moment when he thought one of the security guards was at the door. But then Margo called out his name, battering herself against him in her climax, causing him to fire his hot liquid passion in what felt like one steady stream going on forever. They clung to each other as if their passion couldn't be spent.

Finally Rod said, " I thought you wanted me to take my time. "

Margo laughed. " The hell with that -- not when I'm fucking the guy who just blackmailed me and got me on the Endicott case. "

Later she picked up her panties and playfully drew them over Rod's head.

"Something to remember me by. "

"I won't have a bit of trouble remembering this night, Margo, " Rod said, folding her black panties

into his pocket.

"You going to be a lawyer like your dad? "

"Maybe. Why? "

"Well, you'd be a good one. You talked me out of my pants tonight. Just like a shark in the water."

"Let's see. I went from a motherfucker to an asshole, from a rat to a shark. Sounds like I'm

coming up in your eyes. "

"You are. When will I see you again? "

"Call me when you start on the Endicott case. We'll celebrate."

"Like tonight? "

"Better than tonight. "

"Can't wait. "

IV.

It was busy at the Sun Flower Bakery and Rod was anxious for Mrs. Sutton's number to come up.

He hustled the three customers before her and timed it so that he was free to wait on her before either of the other two clerks Mrs. Sutton was wearing a strapless pink dress and matching high heels and

no stockings. Rod knew she was dressed like that for him.

"Rod, could I have a loaf of the hard-crust sourdough, and could you slice it for me, please? "

"Certainly, Mrs. Sutton. You want that thin or thick? "

"Oh, Rod. You know I like it hard and thick, " she said softly with a wink.

They smiled at each other as Rod said, " Yes, I remember how you like it. " He hoped that the other

customers and clerks were not tuned in to their conversation, but he enjoyed Mrs. Sutton's playfulness.

Mrs. Sutton also bought a dozen cookies. As Rod handed her the bag, she whispered, " Come over

and eat my cookies this afternoon, won't you? "

"I get off at three. "

"Don't drive. Come the back way "

A few hours later Rod made his way through the expansive yards of Hyatt Park to the back of the Sutton's bath house. He was wearing swim trunks, but he had no intention of swimming in the Sutton pool. A couple weeks before he had refused Mrs. Sutton's passionate request to come to her house for an afternoon of sex on grounds that it was too risky. But now he was thinking: To hell with caution. He wanted -- even needed -- to fuck Mrs. Sutton for what he thought could be his last time. As he approached the Sutton's grounds, he felt excitement begin to churn at the pit of his stomach. Once again he was coming upon the scene where weeks ago he had spied Mrs. Sutton enjoying a doggie-style treat with Tim Griffin. The sight of the two of them together prompted Rod's jealousy which in turn gave birth to his scheme to blackmail Mrs. Sutton with photos he had taken that day. The blackmail itself had taken an unexpected turn when Mrs. Sutton herself became a willing victim, and Rod became uneasy as her blackmailer. But now, with his return to the place where it all started, Rod had the sense that events were coming around full circle. Only it was now his turn in the bath house with Mrs. Sutton. The thought brought a thrill of anticipation, stiffening his cock against the material of his trunks, making an obvious hard-on tent. He didn't think that any neighbor was looking, but still he wrapped his towel around his middle as he emerged from the stand of tress and bushes that marked the rear boundary of the Sutton estate.

It was warm in the bath house and Rod threw his towel in a corner, stretched out on the cushions of a chaise lounge and laced his fingers behind his head. The warmth brought on drowsiness and a half-dream of Mrs. Sutton. She was coming to him, wearing what she had worn at the bakery, her pink

high heels tapping on the cement deck of the pool, each click of her high heels pulsating in his cock.

Then she was closing the door behind her and looking down at his hard, erect cock. He felt her hands peal back his trunks and pull them down to his ankles. Her hands went gently around his cock so that only the cock-head was showing. Her fingers massaged his cock's sinewy flesh, bringing his hips up from the cushions in a fuck-like contortion. His cock wanted to be imprisoned by Mrs. Sutton's fingers, and at the same time wanted to be free -- free to set forth a long, hot, powerful stream of cum, coating her face and neck.

Then the hands went away and a mouth came down over the head of his cock. Teeth and tongue teased him, then firm, warm lips glided down his cock-shaft and devoured him almost to his balls.

He finally opened his eyes. Mrs. Sutton was perched on the corner of the chaise lounge, her blond head

slowly rising and falling on his cock.

"Suck me, suck me, suck me," he pleaded, raising himself on his elbows. The warmth of the bath

house, the warmth of Mrs. Sutton's mouth and the warmth, growing into heat, of his cock all came together into a pleasure he had never known before. His eyes rolled to the ceiling, to the door, to the walls on either side, seeing nothing until -

There was a movement at the window; something passed quickly, too quickly to identify. Maybe it's

a bird, Rod thought. But it wasn't.

It was Tim Griffin. He came through the door wearing the same shit-eating grin he had displayed on the practice field a week or so ago.

"Hi, ya, Rod, Mrs. Sutton. Looks like fun. "

Rod fought down a sudden hot rage as he felt Mrs. Sutton's mouth leave his cock. He wanted to take Tim out to the pool by his skinny neck and drown him. But if Mrs. Sutton was surprised or displeased by the interruption, she did not show it. She even looked expectant as she rose and turned to Tim, saying quietly, " My two favorite young lovers here. I can see that this is going to be a very special afternoon. Now which of you gentlemen is going to help me out of my dress? "

"Me, " Tim chimed. He stepped forward, bunching the pink material at Mrs. Sutton's perfect ass, and pulled the dress up over her head and out-stretched arms in one smooth motion. She still wore

bra and panties. Mrs. Sutton's hands went behind her to free her ample breasts.

"No, please, Mrs. Sutton, " Tim pleaded. " Let me."

"Yes, Tim. But get naked. I want to feel your naked body up against mine."

Tim ripped his shorts and T-Shirt off, and pressing his slim body up against Mrs. Sutton, brought his

arms around, filling his hands with her heavy, firm breasts. Rod thought Mrs. Sutton's firm, full breasts,

with Tim's forceful manipulation could hardly be contained by her bra. He watched in begrudging fascination as Tim pealed each bra cup down, exposing Mrs. Sutton's hard, pink nipples. Her breathing became more labored and she ground her ass hard on Tim's cock.

"Oh, that's so good, Tim, " she said breathlessly. " Rub my boobs just like that. My nipples are

tingling. "

Mrs. Sutton looked down at Rod who was now sitting up on the lounge. Only aware that he was on fire to fuck this beautiful mature woman with abandon, Rod's hand was gripping his cock and slowly

stroking it. He felt his sexual excitement running neck and neck with his anger toward Tim. But that anger began to subside as he watched Mrs. Sutton move toward him so that her pussy was level with his face. Her hand went inside her panties and she began to masturbate just an inch or so before Rod's mouth.

"Rod, eat my cookies. Eat me! "

Instantly on his knees, Rod yanked Mrs. Sutton's panties down and lifted each of her high heels so

that she could step out of them. His tongue shot through her open fingers seeking the inside of her cunt. Once there Rod let his tongue lap the warm wet walls of Mrs. Sutton's pussy, making her hips

gyrate hard and fast against his face as her ass did the same against Tim's cock. Then Rod set his tongue in a hard back- and- forth movement deep inside Mrs. Sutton's cunt. The taste and aroma of Mrs. Sutton's pussy were now familiar to him, and the sensations were driving him mad. She leaned back against Tim, and with one hand to the back of Rod's head, forced his tongue further inside her love-hole.

"Make me cum, " she commanded both of her young lovers. " Make me cum hard!"

Rod glanced upward and saw that Tim had removed Mrs. Sutton's bra and her bare firm tits jutted above him with an enticing sway. As Tim took his hands away, Rod reached up and covered her magnificent breasts with his own hands, gripping them firmly, running his thumbs over her hard nipples. He wanted to suck them, but he dared not take his mouth from her pussy. Then Rod became aware that Tim was guiding one hand to Mrs. Sutton's ass, gliding his fingers along her butt-crack and inserting them into her tight little ass-hole.

"Yes-s-s-s, " Mrs Sutton breathed, her pussy pushing forward, colliding with Rod's mouth and busy tongue. Tim deftly worked his fingers up into Mrs. Sutton's tight ass-hole. ( When did the kid learn

that trick? Rod wondered fleetingly. ) Tim's fingers set Mrs. Sutton's ass into a hard rocking motion,

beware
beware
158 Followers