Mrs. Sutton is Blackmailed: Final Photo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beware
beware
157 Followers

forward on Rod's tongue, then back against Tim's partially inserted hand. Her two lusty lovers, manipulating her cunt and ass-hole simultaneously, were, in effect, fucking her on her feet. Mrs. Sutton

pounded her head against Tim's shoulder, her thick blond hair covering his face and upper chest, her high heels stamping against the hard floor.

"C'mon, Cochran, " Rod heard Tim call out. " Let's fuck Mrs. Sutton out of her fuckin' mind. "

Rod drew his head back and saw Tim withdraw his hand from Mrs. Sutton's ass-hole.

"No, Tim, " she sobbed. " I want more. "

"You're going to get more, Mrs. Sutton, " Tim said in a tone which surprised Rod.

After pushing Rod's hands away, Tim handled Mrs. Sutton's tits, pulling her backward across the floor until his back was against the wall. Then, bending his knees, with one hand parting her ass-cheeks, and the other guiding his cock, Tim forced his stiff flesh up into Mrs. Sutton's ass.

"Oh, god, yes, Tim, " she whimpered. "Fuck me in my bum hole. Just like that. "

"Jesus, Mrs. Sutton, " he responded. " You're tight. You're so goddamned tight. " Then Rod heard him say,. " C'mon, Cochran. What are you waiting for? "

Rod needed no more urging. His resentment of Tim barging in on his scene with Mrs. Sutton vanished. He leaped up facing Mrs. Sutton, now held in place by Tim's cock. Rod grabbed her legs under her thighs, raising them so that her high heels were a couple of feet off the floor. She in turn grabbed the back of his neck. Then he wedged himself between her legs, his cock seeking and finding the wet entrance to her pussy. He felt his hardness become even harder deep inside Mrs. Sutton's warm, sopping inner recesses. Mrs. Sutton's body now was writhing between Rod and Tim, with Tim's

long, slim meat shoved far up into her ass-hole, and Rod's thicker flesh invading her cunt. Mrs. Sutton was helplessly impaled on their two hard, insistent fuck-poles.

"Please, please, please, " Rod heard her chant, not knowing whether Mrs. Sutton was begging for mercy or more hard fucking. They were prepared to give her more hard fucking without mercy. Instinctively, Rod and Tim timed the thrust of their hips, ramming their cocks together into the gorgeous mature woman, with Tim urging, " Fuck her! Fuck her hard! Fuck her harder! "

Rod thought they were about to lose control. And he didn't care. Mrs. Sutton seemed to be on the verge of tears. Still supporting her legs off the floor, Rod felt spasms going through her whole body. Her high heels fell from her feet and clicked on the floor behind him.

Then Rod and Tim broke their rhythm together, separating the thrusts of their cocks into this

helpless woman, fucking Mrs. Sutton with no other thought than achieving their own ultimate pleasure. She was truly captured on their stiffened flesh, a prisoner of their wanton lust. And she was a willing prisoner, giving in completely to their control of her body. The heat Rod felt from Mrs. Sutton's sop-coated cunt penetrated his whole body. His body was inflamed with a fire that would never be extinguished, he thought. Perhaps it was his imagination, but Rod felt the head of his cock catch fire. Then finally it was the sharp prick of her finger-nails into his back which set him ablaze as he emptied liquid flames into the body of Mrs. Sutton. His own call of release filled his head, muting Mrs. Sutton's cry of pleasure and Tim's shout of " Oh, shit! "

Rod gradually let Mrs. Sutton's feet reach the floor and withdrew his still hard cock from her pussy.

When Tim withdrew from her ass, Rod was not surprised, perhaps even pleased, that Tim was still hard as well. The fucking of Mrs. Sutton could continue. Still in a state of euphoria, and needing no prompting, Mrs. Sutton went to her knees and took each of their cum-coated cocks in hand, bringing one and then the other to her sucking mouth. When it was his turn, Tim greedily grabbed Mrs. Sutton's head and brought her mouth forcefully over his cock in hard, steady strokes.

"Geez, " he cried. " I'm cumin' again! Yeah! Suck me! "

Mrs. Sutton's mouth was now dripping with juices from them both. Rod pulled her away from Tim and brought her mouth to his own cock. But just as quickly he pulled her face away as he felt his own ejaculation come on. He wanted to see his cum all over the features of this beautiful woman. Then, breathing hard, their eyes intent on the object of their lust, both young men stroked their cocks into the face of Mrs. Sutton. She knelt before them, her eyes wide and expectant, her mouth open, receiving the full brunt of the second helping of the seemingly inexhaustible supply of their hot youthful cum. The streams of their thick explosions splattered across Mrs. Sutton's face, filling her mouth, their cum drooling down her chin and neck, clotting her eyes and hair, blotting her features with their passion.

When the boys were finally spent, Rod saw Mrs. Sutton reach for his towel, and then watched Tim

pull her up by an arm, forcing her through the door of the bath house. Before the door closed, Rod heard their joyful splashes into the pool and he quickly followed them. When he surfaced, he clapped

a hand over Tim's loud mouth. He was thankful they were behind a tall privacy fence, but that didn't keep Tim's immature hilarity from possible prying neighbors.

"Sorry, " Tim said sheepishly.

"That's all right, Tim, " Mrs. Sutton said. " I feel like shouting myself. This was wonderful. "

Rod swam over to Mrs. Sutton and kissed her hard. He was remembering the other recent times

they had spent in the water together, up at Barrow Lake outside his dad's fishing shack, and in the Kashasaweega River after Tim fell asleep on his family's cabin cruiser. He was hoping that the water

was cooling his passion only temporarily, and that he could take Mrs. Sutton again -- if he could only get rid of Tim. But that was soon taken care of. Tim glanced at his watch and exclaimed. " Shit!

I'm late for band practice. Sorry. Gotta go. Hey, thanks, Mrs. Sutton. When can we do this again? "

Tim didn't wait for an answer. He bounded into the bath house and within seconds was dressed and

disappearing into the Sutton's backyard.

"Tim is such a dear, " commented Mrs. Sutton. " Don't you think? "

"No, I don't think, " Rod retorted. " I think he's a goddamned pest, always showing up when he's not wanted."

Mrs. Sutton laughed as she cuddled on Rod's shoulder. " That's your jealousy talking again. But Tim had a good question. When do we get together again? By my count, there's one more photo to go

my young blackmailing lover. "

Rod did some quick thinking and then some fast talking.

V.

Standing in the middle of room 369, Rod thought it appeared pretty much as it had on Dink Melish's

amateur tape. Rod stared too long at the end of the bed on which Margo Muhlhauser had presented her open pussy to Charlie Sutton's impatient mouth.

"What are you looking at? " Mrs. Sutton asked, coming out of the bathroom. Rod had Mrs. Sutton

dressed similarly to what Margo had worn a few nights ago: a short, tight black cocktail dress with slit up the side; dark stockings with a patterned seam up her calves and thighs; and black stilettos with gold-tipped spike heels. Her thick golden hair was piled high in intricate layers and long crystal

earrings dangled to her shoulders. Rod was making an effort to keep his mind off the hard-on he had

been carrying in his pants since he smuggled Mrs. Sutton up the back stairs of the Melish Hotel. Rod regreted he didn't have time to fuck this beautiful woman before the next player in his scheme arrived.

"What am I looking at? " he repeated with a wink to Mrs. Sutton. " I was just thinking about

what's going to happen on that bed in a few minutes. "

"Can't wait, Rod, " Mrs. Sutton said, which was what Margo had told him at their parting the other night. She walked into his arms and pressed her hips onto his hardness. " And apparently you can't

either, " she added with a smile.

She kissed him hard and quick, then fell to the edge of the bed, pulling up her dress and parting her legs.

"M -m—m. Let's get started before Tim gets here. He won't mind. "

As if on cue, there was a knock on the door to 369. It was an abrupt, assertive knock, not the sort of knock Tim would have made, and it prompted Mrs. Sutton to pull her dress down and cross her legs.

"That doesn't sound like little Timmy at the door, Rod, " she said wide-eyed.

Rod took a deep breath and said, " It's not. "

"What the hell are you doing to me now, Rod? " There was considerable consternation in Mrs. Sutton's voice. " I thought this was just the three of us, like before."

Rod didn't answer, but went to the door. On the other side stood Charlie Sutton. He held a dozen

pink roses in one hand and one of Tim Griffin's shit-eating grins on his lips. He was wearing a blazer, pink shirt and no tie. Rod almost laughed. Here was Sutton, unknowingly assuming Tim's half-shy, nerdy demeanor, and attired as if meeting friends at the Chesterfield Country Club. But Charlie Sutton quickly became his usual impatient self.

"Well, aren't you going to invite me in? Or is this the way you treat all your victims? "

Before Rod could speak, Sutton was in the room. And Rod immediately sensed that Sutton was on the verge of losing his corporate-cool when he saw his tense-featured wife get up from the end of the bed.

"Toni! What the hell goes on here? Are you in on this bastard's scheme? "

Rod grabbed the flowers from Sutton. " Nice touch, Mr. Sutton. I guess you know pink is your wife's favorite color. "

Sutton was not to be placated. " What are you trying to pull here, Cochran? "

"Honest to god, Charlie, " Mrs. Sutton pleaded. " I didn't know you were going to be here. "

"I can believe that, " her husband countered. " So what the hell are you doing here? "

Before Mrs. Sutton could reply, Rod lay the flowers on the bed and took a deep breath.

"Blame me. I got you both here on false pretenses. " He looked from one to the other. " Mr. Sutton, your wife knows about your affair with . . . well, let's leave her out of this. She loves you very much and wants to have her own affair with you. Mrs. Sutton, I enticed you here under the belief that you and I were about to start an affair of our own to spite your husband. I know you're not really attracted to me, and only going through the motions to get back at your husband. "

"I'm beginning to get the picture, Cochran, " Sutton said. " I told you before. I don't need a marriage counselor. "

"No. But your marriage needs a jump-start. And this is a good as time and place to make that happen. "

"Rod, you're so sweet, " Mrs. Sutton said. " But I really don't think this is going to work. "

"And I resent you sticking your nose into our business, Cochran, " Sutton barked.

"I know you do. But unless the two of you come together, there isn't going to be any business, "

Rod said. " You already have something new in common. You both hate me right at this moment. "

"We don't hate you, Rod. Do we, Charlie? "

"Speak for yourself, Toni. I don't like this snotty-nosed college kid getting involved in our marriage. "

"But you'll have to admit, Charlie, you haven't been involved in our marriage for a long time. And

I've been letting you get away with it. "

Rod cleared his throat and made for the door.

"Wait a minute, " Sutton demanded. " You're not going to leave us here like this, are you? "

"Why not? You're adults. You're married. You guys work it out. I'll be back in an hour. If this turns out to be a bad idea, I'll take Mrs. Sutton home, and you can give the flowers away to another woman of your choice."

Rod shrugged and quickly let himself out into the hall. He was half-expecting that a growling Charlie Sutton would come after him. But as he waited for an elevator, he was pleased to see that

the door to 369 remained closed.

It was the longest hour Rod ever spent. The digits on his watch advanced excruciatingly slow. He sat at the bar, ordered a beer and let it get warm. The TV's were showing two different ball games, but Rod could follow neither. His head seemed to be full of thoughts and empty at the same time. As he sat alone with no one near him, he pulled out the last photo of Mrs. Sutton and held it under the edge of the bar. In the subdued lighting of the Melish Hotel lounge, he could barely make out Tim's cum on her lovely face and hair. He became aroused thinking of the moment he had snapped the shot and then felt additional sensuous stirrings arise when he recalled shooting his own cum on Mrs. Sutton's face the other afternoon in her bath house. Then he thought about Mrs. Sutton upstairs with Charlie. What was going on right now in room 369? What did he really hope was going on? Whatever it was, would it mark the end of whatever it was between him and Mrs. Sutton? If so, why didn't he feel better about himself, about what he was doing for Mrs. Sutton? Wasn't this the noble sacrifice he wanted? He returned the photo to his pocket and finally took a long swallow of beer.

When an hour had finally expired, Rod waited a few more minutes. Then he crossed the lobby and punched the elevator. He put an ear to the door of 369. What he could faintly hear told him that Mr. and Mrs. Sutton definitely did not want to be disturbed. He returned to the lounge and ordered another beer, but this time he ordered a shot of Jack Daniels to go with it. He downed them both and ordered another shot and beer. The bartender asked," What are you celebrating? "

"I'm not sure I'm celebrating, " Rod told him. " Maybe I'm drowning a regret."

"Well, whatever it is, take it easy. "

The bartender was back in a couple minutes holding out a phone.

"Is your name Rod? "

"That's me. "

"Some guy up in three-sixty-nine wants to talk to you. "

"Great, " Rod said, warily. But he took the phone. What he heard was a voice from Charlie Sutton softened by recent passion.

"Rod, how can I -- we -- ever thank you? "

"You want to thank me? "

"Of course. This has been wonderful. And to think you, just a college kid, put it all together. You're some kind of genius. You've saved my -- our- marriage. Hell, you've saved my life. "

"Now let's not get carried away, Mr. Sutton. "

"It's Charlie. You got that? "

"I'm glad you're happy, Charlie."

"What can I do for you? How about a new car? "

"I'll settle for the thousand bucks we agreed on. "

Besides, Rod thought, you've already given me Margo Muhlhauser.

"A thousand bucks doesn't seem enough for what you've done for us. You know what? I'm going to keep this room. Toni wants to keep meeting me here. It's going to be our secret rendezvous."

"Sounds great. And don't worry about that certain item I'm about to dispose of. Could I speak with

Mrs. Sutton? "

"Rod, we love you. Here, Babe, he wants to talk with you."

There were a few moments of silence in which Rod gathered that Mrs. Sutton was waiting for her husband to move across the room. Then she began to whisper.

"Rod, you've made my marriage start all over, even better than before."

Something hard and a little painful settled in Rod's throat. He knew what those words meant. It was over for him and Mrs. Sutton.

"The two of you did it for yourselves. Besides I'm not much good at this blackmail stuff. "

"You're better than you know. I've never been so glad to be blackmailed, Rod. Charlie and I both love you. You'll always be very special to us."

"Thank you, Mrs. Sutton, I mean, Toni. And don't worry. That third photo and the camera are history. "

"Thank you, Rod. "

He walked out of the hotel in a kind a daze. Life was going on around him and for him, but Mrs. Sutton would no longer be a part of it. It had been a great adventure, but it was over. He was glad when his phone sounded as he rounded the corner of the hotel.

"Rod speaking."

"Hi ya, Cochran. It's me, Tim. "

"What's up, my man?"

"Well . . . I was wondering when we're going to see Mrs. Sutton again."

"Mrs. Sutton is no longer available to you and me, pal. She's back with her husband and very happy."

"What?! How did that happen?"

"I think I had something to do with it."

"You? The neighborhood blackmailer?"

"Reformed blackmailer."

"That' ll be the day. So what' re we going to do for fun now?"

"We?"

"Yeah. You and me. I know you probably don't like me much, but - "

"Tim, you have a few nerdy tendencies, but if you hang around with me long enough maybe some of my wit, charm and sex appeal will rub off on even you."

"Damn, you're insufferable, Cochran. When do we start?"

"How about tonight? "

Rod instantly thought of Margo Mulhauser, then just as instantly dismissed the thought.

"I know a couple available women just outta town, " Rod told him. " But they don't give away their favors. "

"No problem. Just tell me where."

"How about if I pick you up in a few minutes? "

"You're going to give me a ride? "

"Tim -- like Humphrey Bogart once said in my favorite old flick --'I have a feeling that this is

the start of a beautiful friendship.' "

"You're full of shit, Cochran, but I like you anyway. When' re you going to be here? "

"That's me turning in the drive-way. Oh, and by the way -- you're not going to be able to reach me

on this phone anymore. "

"Why? "

"'Cause it's about to self-destruct -- with a little help from me. Bye. "

Behind the hotel Rod put a match to the final photo of Mrs. Sutton and his heel to the phone and tape, shoving the pieces into a garbage bag at the bottom of the dumpster. He did the tasks quickly, without thinking. There went the evidence of Mrs. Sutton's indiscretions ( and her husband's as well ). His days as her blackmailer ( and his ) were over. He told himself he was doing the right thing, for himself, and especially for Mrs. Sutton. But under that feeling was another - a feeling of what-might-have-been. Rod looked up to what he thought was the Suttons' window. Well, he thought, I hate giving you up, Mrs. Sutton -- Toni, but I hope you'll always be happy with Charlie.

By the time he reached his car, Rod was hoping for something more. He was hoping he was falling out of love with Mrs. Sutton.

*

As this is the last segment of my "blackmail" saga, I want to thank all of Mrs. Sutton's readers who hung in there over the last four months or so it has taken me to complete the series. I have some ideas for spin-off stories from this series, but right now I'm working on a story in a different category. I hope you'll look for it.

beware

beware
beware
157 Followers