Mrs. Suzanne Hawthorn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her warm ass against my belly. Her pussy felt like heaven on my cock, tighter than I could have hoped, warm, no hot, with enough moisture that belied her purported disgust.

I slapped her ass again and whispered, "Fuck yourself on my cock."

She growled and then slowly began to move forward. Slowly at first, Suzanne Hawthorn began moving back and forth, fucking herself, using my cock.

"Mmmmm, Cooze-anne, that's it. Fuck yourself on me slut," I whispered.

She looked at my reflection and said, "Dirty, disgusting little pig." Meanwhile, her tempo began to increase.

Her pussy felt soft and warm and wet as she slid up and down along my cock. I knew I was close, so I whispered one last time, "Use your cunt, slut. Take all of my cum."

Her head snapped to the side again as she growled, "Filthy pig!" She looked back into the mirror and found my eyes. Glaring at me, she began to wildly hump back and forth on my cock. Her pussy squeezing, flexing along the length, milking my cock as she fucked me.

Back and forth, she moved her hips up and down, sliding my hard throbbing cock in and out of her wet pussy. Her breathing changed, coming quicker with short bursts through her parted, pouty lips.

She looked up at me in the mirror, her face flushing and grunted, "I hate you!"

I stared at her and then back down at her round ass as it pumped back and forth on my hard, wet cock. "Like I care," I breathlessly replied. My balls tightened and that rush toward orgasm flowed.

I grabbed her hips and fucked her hard just as my balls exploded. She threw her head back as I pumped stream after stream of warm cum inside of her wet pussy. We both gasped for breath as our eyes met again in the mirror.

Her breathing was labored, her cheeks flushed, and she gasped at me through parted red lips. Her hands spread and pressed flat against the mirror, I could feel the muscles in her body beginning to relax.

Once she regained her composure, she pulled up off of my messy cock. "Clean it!" I ordered. She turned, glared at me again and then in one final act of surrender, slowly dropped to her knees as before. She gripped my cock firmly in her hand and looked up at me.

"You're nothing but a filthy, disgusting pig," she whispered. Her eyes went back to my dick and I watched as she opened her mouth and began sucking and licking my sticky cock clean of my cum and her juices.

Her mouth was like heaven and slowly she worked up and down my whole length. I put my hand in her hair and pulled her off of me.

She looked up at me, confused, while I pulled my pants up and quickly buckled them. Of course, I didn't want this to end but we had been in that dressing room, together, for a long time. Plus, we had made enough noise to raise some suspicions and I wanted many more times like this.

I quickly snatched up her thong and bra. "You won't need these anymore today," I said. "Walk out of here like the slut you are Cooze-anne."

Angrily, she snapped, "Give those back you little pig! I can't walk around like that."

Slipping her lingerie in my pocket I opened the door and started to leave. "Madeline will have to ring you out for a sale this large," I said loudly. "She'll meet you at the register."

Please let me know what you think of this work.

12