Mrs. Swanson's Boarding House Ch. 06

Story Info
Carl finally is milked!
4.2k words
4.58
117.6k
41

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been quite some time since chapter 5 was submitted so if you are not already familiar with the story line it might be advisable to start with Chapter 1. Fems up, ladies!

*

It was getting late in the afternoon and Mrs.Swanson was at her best as she combined two of her favorite activities; masturbating young men and displaying her considerable power over them to her disciples. This was a special day in two ways. First; it would be the first time that Carl Morton, her newest devotee, would be "milked." Second, she was using this occasion to find a new assistant housekeeper. The two finalists, Carol Conrad and LaToya Williams had both exhibited considerable skill and the proper attitude so her decision would be difficult. To make it even more special Carl's mother, Sara Lee Morton who was one of her first disciples was in attendance along with his sister Ruth.

They had returned to the parlor to receive Carl and present him to his mother and sister.

"Ladies!" Mrs. Swanson called for their attention. "In just a few moments Carl Morton will be joining us. It is a very special day for him. It will be the first time he is "presented to a Sister of The Sisterhood and that Sister happens to be his own mother. At the same time he will be presented to his sister Ruth by his mother."

"Mrs. Swanson?" LaToya interrupted. "I'm confused. Doesn't Carl know his mother and sister are members of The Sisterhood?"

"He must!" Carol giggled.

"Control yourself!" Mrs. Swanson scolded. "This is a serious matter. Under normal circumstances Carl would have begun his training at home with his mother and sister but his birthday was just a few days ago. Mrs. Morton thought it would be better for me to start his training so technically it is necessary and proper for me to present him to them and let him know that they are a part of the circle of Sisters who will make him the kind of man worthy of being a Sister's husband."

"I see," LaToya responded, "Each young man is tended to by a circle of Sisters and each circle is different. A young man is only allowed to ask for help from a Sister to whom he has been presented."

"Seems silly." Carol thought out loud.

"On the contrary my dear," Mrs. Swanson reprimanded. "It's a matter of etiquette. We don't want our men to feel free to ask just anyone for help. Only our most trusted friends and relatives in The Sisterhood; women who share our beliefs and can be trusted to report their contributions to a man's trainer and ultimately his wife. When I present Carl to his mother and sister it starts a process of developing a circle of trust. This circle will nurture Carl. Help him grow as a man into a productive citizen, a good provider, and an attentive husband."

There was a gentle knocking at the door.

"Ladies, please take your seats. Carol, please sit here to my right. Sara Lee, you know your place is just to my left. Ruthie, sit next to your mother and LaToya on the end next to Ruthie. We're ready, Miss Bridgeway."

Susan Bridgeway opened the door for Carl. She had participated in so many ceremonial presentations that she had lost count but there was still a special tingling sensation deep within her loins; a primal lusty feeling that made these duties more than a chore. Where else could she have the obligation to prepare a boy to be a man! She was so lucky to find employment that was really an avocation. "Please come in, Carl, Mrs. Morton is waiting."

Carl entered the parlor and walked straight over to Mrs. Swanson. From the corner of his eye he could see his mother and sister but his attention was on Mrs. Swanson. She offered her hand and greeted him. "Good evening, Carl."

He took her hand and kissed it as he replied, "Good evening, Mrs. Swanson."

Mrs. Swanson wasted no time with pleasantries. "Carl, are you aware of the purpose of this evenings gathering and are you prepared to accept your responsibilities as a devotee of The Sisterhood?"

"Yes ma'am, I am prepared to devote my life to the ideals of The Sisterhood and ultimately to the Sister who takes me as her husband."

"And would you explain in your own words what these responsibilities are?"

"My first responsibility is to prepare myself to be a productive member of society. My second responsibility is to be a devoted husband to the Sister who takes me as her own and my third responsibility is to be a good and loving father to her children if she should decide we should have a family."

"Very well put Carl." Mrs. Swanson smiled, impressed with the ease with which Carl had recited his responsibilities. She wondered if he would be able to confess his shortcomings so easily.

"Now please tell us in your own words what might be an obstacle to your achieving your goals, Carl.

Carl's eyes met Mrs. Swanson's. She smiled, knowing that this was his moment of truth. If he could confess his weakness as a male before this "jury of his betters" he would be well on his way to becoming a man among men, the Sisters would see to that!

Carl looked down briefly and then locked his eyes on Mrs. Swanson's. It is my sex drive, Mrs. Swanson. My genitals are over active at my age. I am not prepared to join the world as a productive citizen and therefore unworthy of any Sister. As the semen builds up in my testicles it clouds my thinking and makes it difficult for me to concentrate on my studies."

"That's right, Carl! Mrs. Swanson was impressed with Carl's forthrightness. "How will the Sisters help you over come this weakness?"

"The Sisters will monitor my level of distraction and remove the cause whenever necessary."

"Well put, Carl. If we were in the company of uninitiated women I would say that you put that very delicately. Don't be crude, Carl, but what exactly does this mean?

"When I am aroused at inappropriate times a Sister will help me by masturbating me and releasing the buildup of semen in my testicles."

"And are you comfortable with your mother and sister being part of the circle of Sisters that prepares you for your role in a Sisterhood household?"

"Yes, Mrs. Swanson," Carl looked down briefly as he blushed, "for two reasons."

"Please explain, Carl."

"My mother and older sister have cared for me since I was an infant. It is only right and proper that they should complete my training to be a man. More importantly, although I didn't know it at the time I grew up in a Sisterhood household. I know how happy my father is. I know how strong their marriage is. I want that in my life."

The three younger women applauded spontaneously. Carl's mother beamed with pride. And Mrs. Swanson congratulated him. "Well put Carl, you are ready for your presentation. Miss Bridgeway, please help Carl remove his shoes and socks." Carl sat on the little bench that was part of the clothes tree and Miss Bridgeway removed his shoes. She smiled up into his face and Carl felt his penis swelling.

Miss Bridgeway stood and took Carl by the hand to a spot just in front of his mother. "May I present the newest candidate for devotee to The Sisterhood, your son, Carl." Miss Bridgeway curtsied and stepped back.

"As each piece of clothing is removed you will read from the cards I give you." Mrs. Swanson instructed. "Miss Williams, please help Carl with his jacket."

LaToya Williams was not yet a sister and had never participated in a presentation but she followed Mrs. Swanson's lead. She took Carl's suit coat and hung it on the clothes tree. Carl read, "As my clothing is removed I am making myself physically naked in your presence."

"Miss Conrad, please help Carl with his shirt and tie." Carl continued, "but this physical nakedness is symbolic of my intellectual and emotional nakedness."

"Miss Morton, please help your brother with his t-shirt and trousers. "As I expose for you my body and all it's secrets I pledge to expose to you all my secrets of mind and soul."

"Mrs. Morton, will you please stand?" Mrs. Morton rose from her chair and stepped forward.

Mrs. Swanson began, "Standing before you Mrs. Morton is the latest young man to make the decision to pledge himself to our Sisterhood, Carl, your son. Do you accept him as a devotee?"

Carl's mother smiled as she gazed into her son's eyes. "I do."

Will you pledge to be there for him when he needs your help?"

"I will."

"Then join with me as we remove the last obstacle to allowing Carl to be open, natural, and honest in his relationships with The Sisters." Mrs. Morton and Mrs. Swanson slowly lowered Carl's boxers. His penis grew steadily to its full erect size, pointing nearly straight up as Carl fought the urge to cover himself. The younger women applauded again even more vigorously.

Carl's mother cupped his testicles in her right hand and hugging him with her free arm kissed his cheek and said. "As your mother and as a Sister I pledged to help you grow as a man and become worthy to be the husband of a Sister." She turned to her daughter, Ruth and said. "Ruthie dear, do you have something to say to your brother?"

Ruth stepped forward and taking Carl's testicles in her right hand gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek and following her mother's lead said, "As your sister and as a Sister I pledge to help you grow as a man and become worthy of being the husband of a Sister."

Carl blushed as his sister massaged his balls to the approval of the women witnessing his formal presentation to the Sisters but as glanced around the room all he could see were beautiful women who wanted to see him naked and aroused and they were all willing to masturbate him whenever necessary. Why wouldn't he want to submit to their rules? "As you can plainly see ladies Carl is ready for the final part of his initiation as a devotee and for that we must adjourn to the kitchen where we keep our masturbation bench. Please follow me. Ruthie, you may guide your brother. Miss Bridgeway, please summon the rest of our devotees."

The ladies filed out of the parlor through the dining room and into the kitchen where the masturbation bench was kept. It was a large kitchen capable of handling the preparations for forty to fifty guests for luncheon or dinner so there was more than enough room for six women to witness Carl's first "milking." They formed a half circle around the bench and Ruthie guided her brother to the end of the bench that help the adjustable shelves used for the morning "quickies."

There was a knock at the door that led to the back stairs. "Come in, gentlemen." Miss Bridgeway opened the door. The young men, all naked as was the custom for the back of the house and their living area, filed in to the kitchen and took places on each side of the table and at the head of the table to observe their new comrades first "milking." Each of them had undergone the procedure on an almost weekly basis since their initiation into the band of brothers that had pledged their allegiance to The Sisterhood.

Mrs. Swanson began, "Ladies, this will be Carl's first "milking." For two of you it will serve as a tutorial in how to "milk" the semen from a male's reproductive system. I'm not sure about you, Ruthie, has your mother taught you about the reasons for the procedure and the techniques the Sisters employ?

"Oh yes, Mrs. Swanson! Mother and I milk Daddy once a week and when she was out of town last month I handled the problem by myself. Daddy was quite satisfied!"

"Is that true Sara Lee?"

"Absolutely, Mrs. Swanson! Roger told me that Ruthie has learned her lessons well and he felt very comfortable during and after she helped him."

"That's marvelous, Ruthie! Now if we can just get you to be serious about the Sisterhood and quit engaging in all those one night stands!

"Maybe someday, Mrs. Swanson, when I'm ready to settle down."

Mrs. Swanson was scowling her disapproval but Ruthies mother knew that as Ruthie became involved in the training of more young men like her brother and cousin she would eventually come around and become a serious Sister.

Continuing, Mrs. Swanson said, "We all know that semen builds up at an especially vigorous rate in young men like Carl. We find it especially good for them to receive a thorough "milking" of their reproductive system. Before we proceed it is important for each of you to understand a man's anatomy. Common knowledge talks about a man's balls being heavy or loaded with semen but the truth is that only three to five percent of a healthy man's ejaculate is the sperm produced in his testes. All of the rest is produced in the seminal vesicles, the prostate and the bulbourethral gland. The bulbourethral gland is responsible for the clear liquid we refer to as pre-cum and is usually a small fraction of the main ejaculate."

"You make this sound so clinical, Mrs. Swanson!" Carol interrupted.

"I'm sorry, my dear, but I am a nurse by training and my dear husband was a doctor, I guess it's just my training coming out! She apologized as she continued. "The vast majority of the ejaculate is produced by the seminal vesicles and prostate gland with the seminal vesicles contributing twice as much as the prostate."

"Why are you telling us all this," Carol asked.

Mrs. Swanson was beginning to think that Carol was not suited to be an assistant housekeeper. "Understanding a man's anatomy will help you give him the most thorough milking possible." She explained patiently. "Many women know that if they squeeze a man's prostate they can make him "cum" even without an erection but cuming does not equal being milked. Milking a man requires a gentle massage of both the seminal vesicles and the prostate. Once you have found the prostate you should begin at a point just above the gland and lightly but gently massage the area. Working your way down to the prostate you encourage the seminal vesicles to give up their fluid through the prostate. As it flow into the penis it may or my not "spurt" hence the milking action on the shaft of the penis. This process is repeated until there is no additional fluid produced.

"How long does this take Mrs. Swanson?" LaToya asked.

"Usually between five and seven repetitions but I've had more than one man require ten or more repetitions." Mrs. Swanson revealed. "The key is patience, this is not the usual "quickie" that the young men can need two or more time per day but not to make a pun here, a more "laid back" masturbation session designed to relax them both mentally and physically.

"Miss Morton?" Mrs. Swanson asked. "Which "milking" position do you favor with your father?"

"I've used both the kneeling position which puts the male in a position that resemble a cow being milked and the supine position which gives me better access to a man's chest and belly. I prefer the supine position because I can massage my father and relax him completely before entering his anus to massage his seminal vesicles and prostate."

"Can any of you think of a time when kneeling on all fours might be superior to the supine position?" There was complete silence. "Can you explain for the ladies, Mrs. Morton?

"Why, of course, Mrs. Swanson." Mrs. Morton replied. "When a man is on his knees he is in a subservient position. His buttocks are exposed for punishment. It is hard for him to watch and enjoy your attentions. I only use this position when I want Roger to know that he has disappointed me.

"Very good, Mrs. Morton," Mrs. Swanson continued. "Now would you like to do the honors and demonstrate for the ladies how we prepare a man to be "milked."

"I'd be delighted, Mrs. Swanson!" She turned and grasping her son's penis guided him to the "milking bench." "Please sit down on the end of the bench and scoot up a little dear, then lie back. Miss Bridgeway would you help me install and adjust the leg rests?"

Susan Bridgeway brought out the leg rests that resembled the stirrups used on a gynecological exam table and installed them. A small pillow was placed under Carl's buttocks and his legs were placed on the rests. She gently massaged his balls and asked, "Are you comfortably, dear?

"Yes, ma'am." Carl whispered, he could barely speak.

"That's a good boy, just relax, we're going to take good care of you."

"Yes ma'am."

"Ruthie, dear, please hold his left hand. Carol, would you take a position behind his head so you can massage his neck and shoulders and temples. And LaToya, please hold his right hand. If any of you feel Carl tensing up just feel free to massage him as needed. Sara Lee Morton massaged her son's testicles as she spoke. Her left hand stroked his tummy. "Close your eyes dear, just relax and let me drain you of all those pent up tensions."

Mrs. Swanson interrupted, "Before we proceed it is necessary to remind you that cleanliness is very important. Before a man should be milked he should insure that his body is as clean as possible. Isn't that right gentlemen?"

"Yes, ma'am." They replied in unison.

"Even so it is important that you ladies take the necessary precautions. First, be absolutely sure that your nails are trimmed and filed smooth. Second, you must always use an exam glove." The ladies nodded in agreement. "Please continue, Mrs. Morton."

"When starting the 'milking' process the first step is always to relax your 'milkee' Stroking his chest and tummy help. If you have an assistant she should stand above his head where she can pay special attention to his chest. Many young men enjoy having their nipples played with and some even find it especially exciting to have them pinched as they ejaculate. It seems to heighten the experience for them.

"How to you know when to begin the actual "milking?" LaToya asked.

"You will see his eyes close and his legs go limp. All this time you should be massaging his testicles and stroking his penis. If you are a little too stimulating you might see his penis get a dark purple and explode right in your hands. You need to learn how to slow him down but all is not lost you can still finish his "milking" as usual but of course he will have already rewarded you with some very strong spurts so you cannot expect him to produce the steady flow that an experienced Sister can produce. Remember, you are milking him not trying to give him an orgasm!

"I think he's ready." Mrs. Swanson observed.

"I'm going to need both hands now. LaToya, would you hold his penis but don't stroke it. Just use gentle but firm squeezes." Mrs. Morton held her son's testicles in her left hand and began probing his anus with her right index finger. Carl's eyes remained closed and a low moaning hum could just barely be heard. He raised his hips to meet her invading finger.

With her finger just about one knuckle deep she started twisting and pushing in and out in a smooth fucking motion. His breath quickened. She slid her finger in as far as she could and Carl gasped. Her finger felt so good. She pulled her index finger out and replaced it with her middle finger. It was slightly longer, slightly larger. Carl squirmed as his mother probed his rectum. His cock throbbed and his balls ached.

Pulling on his balls she explained, "A man's orgasm can be delayed or even prevented by keeping his testicles from tightening up. That is a sure sign that he is sending sperm to his prostate. I'm feeling his prostate now and it feels like a walnut. Would you like to try Latoya?"

"Oh yes, please, may I? LatToya was taken by surprise by Mrs.Morton's offer.

She donned a glove and took Mrs. Morton's place. Carol! Please move to your right, it will be your turn next!" Carl closed his eyes tightly and twitched as he tried to get relief but Carol pressed on his pubic mound and let his penis wave at the ladies.

Each of the ladies moved one spot to their right. Ruthie knew she would be last and suspected she might have the honor of draining her brother for the first time in his life!

LaToya wasted no time as she massaged Carl's testicles and inserted he finger into his rectum. "It's not very far in, LaToya. Do you feel it?"

12